Today's election results

If it's going to get the Bored heated, then take it here PLEASE.
flockofseagulls104

Re: Today's election results

#126 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Wed Nov 22, 2023 5:16 pm

wbtravis007 wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2023 4:05 pm
flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2023 3:33 pm
wbtravis007 wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2023 9:29 am

Wow. So, you’d effectively condone the killing of babies (your characterization) by voting against a bill that would prohibit that.

That does surprise me.
I will try and accommodate you here.
This is a rhetorical situation, but if it ever happened, I would first try and put together a rhetorical coalition of rhetorical legislators who would push for a rhetorical special panel to look at permanent rhetorical solutions to this issue. Failing that, I would lobby and support whatever rhetorical amendments to the rhetorical bill to try and make it at least rhetorically acceptable to the other side.
This could be a Trump tweet. He knows all the best words, you know.

He just doesn't know what they mean, or how to use them in sentences.
You on TDS too? So sorry. Maybe you should drink some bleach. Fix you right up.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

wbtravis007

#127 Post by wbtravis007 » Wed Nov 22, 2023 7:15 pm

Wed Nov 22, 2023 5:16 pm
wbtravis007 wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2023 3:33 pm

I will try and accommodate you here.
This is a rhetorical situation, but if it ever happened, I would first try and put together a rhetorical coalition of rhetorical legislators who would push for a rhetorical special panel to look at permanent rhetorical solutions to this issue. Failing that, I would lobby and support whatever rhetorical amendments to the rhetorical bill to try and make it at least rhetorically acceptable to the other side.

You probably missed my point.

flockofseagulls104

#128 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Wed Nov 22, 2023 7:36 pm

wbtravis007 wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2023 7:15 pm
wbtravis007 wrote:

No, not really. Bringing in Trump where the subject has nothing to do with him is a symptom of TDS. Everything, to you TDS suffers, is about Trump. Obsessed, you are..... SSSSS Yesssss my Precious....!

Happy (trump) Thanksgiving! GOOLLLLUM!
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

wbtravis007

#129 Post by wbtravis007 » Thu Nov 23, 2023 12:26 am

Wed Nov 22, 2023 7:36 pm
wbtravis007 wrote:

No, not really. Bringing in Trump where the subject has nothing to do with him is a symptom of TDS. Everything, to you TDS suffers, is about Trump. Obsessed, you are..... SSSSS Yesssss my Precious....!

Need a translation here if anybody’s interested enough and willing.

I mean, I know what is behind some of it, but he kind of lost me there towards the end.

flockofseagulls104

#130 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Sun Nov 26, 2023 3:55 pm

wbtravis007 wrote:
Thu Nov 23, 2023 12:26 am
wbtravis007 wrote:

I mean, I know what is behind some of it, but he kind of lost me there towards the end.
It means it is pretty obvious you have Trump Derangement Syndrome. I thought I'd phrase it in a way you might understand.

wbtravis007

#131 Post by wbtravis007 » Sun Nov 26, 2023 7:34 pm

Sun Nov 26, 2023 3:55 pm
wbtravis007 wrote:

It means it is pretty obvious you have Trump Derangement Syndrome. I thought I'd phrase it in a way you might understand.
What, I can’t make fun of you by comparing you to another loser?

What kind of person would mention a name that has nothing to do with the subject of the thread in a post that was criticizing someone for doing that?

(That’s a rhetorical question.)

flockofseagulls104

#132 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Sun Nov 26, 2023 8:21 pm

wbtravis007 wrote:
Sun Nov 26, 2023 7:34 pm
wbtravis007 wrote:

What kind of person would mention a name that has nothing to do with the subject of the thread in a post that was criticizing someone for doing that?

Well, you for one. So I phrased my response in a format you'd be familiar with. And thanks for admitting, once again, that the only reason you're here is to make fun of me. If that's your purpose, why don't you pick one of the lefties? They'd be a lot more interesting for you to go after. None of them seems to have a sense of humor, and they would probably take your bait. (I'll bet you could really get under doc's skin.) Potentially a lot more chortles for you. Or why don't you just go play on the wwtbam forum, and stop being a PIA here, please.

wbtravis007

#133 Post by wbtravis007 » Mon Nov 27, 2023 12:06 am

Sun Nov 26, 2023 8:21 pm
wbtravis007 wrote:
Sun Nov 26, 2023 7:34 pm

Well, you for one. So I phrased my response in a format you'd be familiar with. And thanks for admitting, once again, that the only reason you're here is to make fun of me. If that's your purpose, why don't you pick one of the lefties? They'd be a lot more interesting for you to go after. None of them seems to have a sense of humor, and they would probably take your bait. (I'll bet you could really get under doc's skin.) Potentially a lot more chortles for you. Or why don't you just go play on the wwtbam forum, and stop being a PIA here, please.
I think you must have missed my point again.

IC.