The real reason Donny won't debate

If it's going to get the Bored heated, then take it here PLEASE.
Bob78164
Bored Moderator

The real reason Donny won't debate

#1 Post by Bob78164 » Mon Jan 22, 2024 10:49 am

His team knows that a smart moderator will use the first questions of the debate applying the Montreal Cognitive Assessment. And that Donny would flunk that assessment on live TV. --Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson

BackInTex

Re: The real reason Donny won't debate

#2 Post by BackInTex » Mon Jan 22, 2024 11:06 am

Bob78164 wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2024 10:49 am
His team knows that a smart moderator will use the first questions of the debate applying the Montreal Cognitive Assessment. And that Donny would flunk that assessment on live TV. --Bob
I think you're confusing him with your candiate.

Oh, and shouldn't this be in the other forum?
..what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? let them take arms.
~~ Thomas Jefferson

War is where the government tells you who the bad guy is.
Revolution is when you decide that for yourself.
-- Benjamin Franklin (maybe)

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#3 Post by Bob78164 » Mon Jan 22, 2024 11:42 am

BackInTex wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2024 11:06 am
Bob78164 wrote:

President Biden demonstrably knows the difference between Nikki Haley and Nancy Pelosi.

And yes, I intended to put this in The Political Lounge. Thanks for pointing out my error. --Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson

flockofseagulls104

#4 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Mon Jan 22, 2024 4:56 pm

You flunked
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton... gullible idiot

tlynn78

#5 Post by tlynn78 » Mon Jan 22, 2024 5:04 pm

flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2024 4:56 pm
You flunked
:lol: :lol:
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. -Thomas Paine
You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. -Ayn Rand
Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities. -Voltaire

Spock

#6 Post by Spock » Mon Jan 22, 2024 6:41 pm

Bob78164 wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2024 11:42 am
BackInTex wrote:
Bob78164 wrote:

President Biden demonstrably knows the difference between Nikki Haley and Nancy Pelosi.

And yes, I intended to put this in The Political Lounge. Thanks for pointing out my error. --Bob
What, is this election campaign here going to revolve around-my candidate is less senile than your candidate? Why don't we just cut through the crap and admit that both Biden and Trump are far too old for the job and both show signs of cognitive decline-but they are (unfortunately) who we are stuck with (apparently) so we have to vote for the one that is the lesser evil in your own mind.

silverscreenselect

#7 Post by silverscreenselect » Mon Jan 22, 2024 7:30 pm

Spock wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2024 6:41 pm
What, is this election campaign here going to revolve around-my candidate is less senile than your candidate? Why don't we just cut through the crap and admit that both Biden and Trump are far too old for the job and both show signs of cognitive decline-but they are (unfortunately) who we are stuck with (apparently) so we have to vote for the one that is the lesser evil in your own mind.
It's good to have your cogent political reasoning back, Spock. Let's not forget the last time you ventured an opinion about possible presidential candidates.
Spock 9/8/22 wrote:You guys do realize, don't you? That if your wildest fantasy is fulfilled with Trump being marched away in handcuffs, you will have just cleared the way for a much better version of Trump who is waiting in the wings. I speak, of course, of Ron Desantis.
That gem sure has aged well.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#8 Post by Bob78164 » Mon Jan 22, 2024 8:03 pm

Spock wrote:
Bob78164 wrote:
BackInTex wrote:

I won't admit that because it's false. There's no evidence that President Biden is suffering from cognitive decline.

And by the way, my 82-year-old mother remains a force of nature so it's no surprise to me that President Biden remains up to the task. Get back to me when you have actual evidence that President Biden doesn't know the difference between Nikki Haley and Nancy Pelosi. Hell, get back to me when you have actual evidence that President Biden doesn't know the difference between winning an election and losing one. --Bob

flockofseagulls104

#9 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Mon Jan 22, 2024 8:58 pm

There's no evidence that President Biden is suffering from cognitive decline.
That's a ripsnorter.

Let me see Biden give multiple 2+ hour speeches, without a teleprompter (that he can't even read correctly) for week after week in different areas of the country with the energy he displays. Trump doesn't use his teleprompter. The rally I went to with my green wristband, I could see and read the teleprompter, and he hardly ever used it. Biden has trouble even getting to the podium, and when he speaks for 2 minutes at the most, he doesn't even know where to go. His staff frequently has to cut him off when his mind and mouth wanders. He has handlers. He has to be guided. Sometimes by the Easter Bunny.

You posted this thread on the wrong forum, and you're a damn moderator. I can forgive Trump for getting one name wrong in a 2 hour speech. But Haley needed something, so she picked that and you TDS sufferers take it from there.

I'm not even going to link to any of the hundreds of examples of biden not even knowing where the fuck he is. If you want to cling to your delusion, knock yourself out. You are as cognitively challenged as he is.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton... gullible idiot

BackInTex

#10 Post by BackInTex » Mon Jan 22, 2024 10:31 pm

Mon Jan 22, 2024 8:58 pm
There's no evidence that President Biden is suffering from cognitive decline.
That's a ripsnorter.

Let me see Biden give multiple 2+ hour speeches, without a teleprompter (that he can't even read correctly) for week after week in different areas of the country with the energy he displays. Trump doesn't use his teleprompter. The rally I went to with my green wristband, I could see and read the teleprompter, and he hardly ever used it. Biden has trouble even getting to the podium, and when he speaks for 2 minutes at the most, he doesn't even know where to go. His staff frequently has to cut him off when his mind and mouth wanders. He has handlers. He has to be guided. Sometimes by the Easter Bunny.

You posted this thread on the wrong forum, and you're a damn moderator. I can forgive Trump for getting one name wrong in a 2 hour speech. But Haley needed something, so she picked that and you TDS sufferers take it from there.

I'm not even going to link to any of the hundreds of examples of biden not even knowing where the fuck he is. If you want to cling to your delusion, knock yourself out. You are as cognitively challenged as he is.
Bob's post is a ripsnorter. Almost funny. The truth is, he doesn't believe it himself, but he does what lawyers do. Try to convince other people of what he wants them to believe, not necessarliy what he believes.
..what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? let them take arms.
~~ Thomas Jefferson

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#11 Post by Bob78164 » Tue Jan 23, 2024 11:18 am

BackInTex wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2024 10:31 pm
Bob's post is a ripsnorter. Almost funny. The truth is, he doesn't believe it himself, but he does what lawyers do. Try to convince other people of what he wants them to believe, not necessarliy what he believes.
Unfortunately for your position, there's video. --Bob

silverscreenselect

#12 Post by silverscreenselect » Tue Jan 23, 2024 11:59 am

Bob78164 wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2024 11:18 am
BackInTex wrote:
Trump has flown under the radar as far as his rallies are concerned because there has been relatively little video coverage of them, and what there is comes from fawning acolytes like Flock who understandably aren't eager to post their leader's gaffes. But there have been constant reports of people leaving Trump rallies early because what they hear is disjointed, repetitive, boring nonsense.

And talking a lot does not mean a person is not suffering from dementia. When I visit Mrs. SSS at the home, she talks a lot. None of it makes any sense. Trump is headed in that direction.

The last thing Trump wants is to get on a stage with Joe Biden where people can judge the relative degree of mental acuity of the two.

flockofseagulls104

#13 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Tue Jan 23, 2024 12:14 pm

Bob78164 wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2024 11:18 am
BackInTex wrote:
Yes bob, there's hours of video showing conclusively, without a shadow of a doubt biden's fragility of both body and mind. But you completely ignore that and say there's no evidence. What BiT says is absolutely true. You may be a lawyer, but that just proves you are an expert at being a liar.

Here's one, just at random. This is what other countries observe. But just go on ignoring the obvious and bathe yourself in your TDS.

silverscreenselect

#14 Post by silverscreenselect » Tue Jan 23, 2024 12:45 pm

Tue Jan 23, 2024 12:14 pm
Here's one, just at random. This is what other countries observe. But just go on ignoring the obvious and bathe yourself in your TDS.
Your "random" international report is from Sky News, the Australian version of Fox News. So it's about as surprising as a similar story running on Fox. Sky News is facing increasing criticism in Australia for ignoring its local news crews in favor of appealing to a far-right U.S. streaming audience. https://www.smh.com.au/business/compani ... 5e7f4.html

And Sky News is not very highly regarded by the Australian public, finishing fifth among news channels in a survey taken earlier this month. https://strawpoll.com/most-popular-news ... %20affairs.

What you should be looking at is the public opinion of Joe Biden internationally, which has been high throughout his Presidency.

BackInTex

#15 Post by BackInTex » Tue Jan 23, 2024 12:57 pm

silverscreenselect wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2024 12:45 pm
What you should be looking at is the public opinion of Joe Biden internationally, which has been high throughout his Presidency.
LOL. I can't really believe you are saying that.
~~ Thomas Jefferson

silverscreenselect

#16 Post by silverscreenselect » Tue Jan 23, 2024 1:01 pm

Yes bob, there's hours of video showing conclusively, without a shadow of a doubt biden's fragility of both body and mind.
No, as President of the United States, there's hundreds of hours of video of Joe Biden virtually every minute he's in public. From all that footage, you can put together a few minutes of assorted gaffes and misstatements, many of them stumbling due to Biden's stutter more than anything else. Then just recycle that footage endlessly so that it appears you have "random hours" of Biden's senility. It's similar to those fake movie trailers on YouTube, where they carefully edit two minutes of footage from a film like Silence of the Lambs, add upbeat music and narration, and turn it into a trailer for a romantic comedy.

Trump has been able to avoid that scrutiny these last three years because there's no incessant news footage of him the way there was of Biden. Go back to his Presidency and you find tons of examples about drinking bleach. And now he's three years farther along. He won't hide it when the media spends more time covering his events.

silverscreenselect

#17 Post by silverscreenselect » Tue Jan 23, 2024 1:01 pm

BackInTex wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2024 12:57 pm
I'm saying it because it's true. What evidence do you have it isn't?

flockofseagulls104

#18 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Tue Jan 23, 2024 1:03 pm

Your "random" international report is from Sky News, the Australian version of Fox News. So it's about as surprising as a similar story running on Fox. Sky News is facing increasing criticism in Australia for ignoring its local news crews in favor of appealing to a far-right U.S. streaming audience. https://www.smh.com.au/business/compani ... 5e7f4.html

And Sky News is not very highly regarded by the Australian public, finishing fifth among news channels in a survey taken earlier this month. https://strawpoll.com/most-popular-news ... %20affairs.

Oh, so now we go back to denigrating the source, and completely ignoring the indisputable evidence. What did they show and state that was not true? Did they make up those videos? Are they AI?

I am not going to argue with you deluded morons. It is more productive just to bang my head against a wall. Like I said, you are as cognitively challenged as biden is.

flockofseagulls104

#19 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Tue Jan 23, 2024 1:11 pm

Tue Jan 23, 2024 1:01 pm
Yes bob, there's hours of video showing conclusively, without a shadow of a doubt biden's fragility of both body and mind.
No, as President of the United States, there's hundreds of hours of video of Joe Biden virtually every minute he's in public. From all that footage, you can put together a few minutes of assorted gaffes and misstatements, many of them stumbling due to Biden's stutter more than anything else. Then just recycle that footage endlessly so that it appears you have "random hours" of Biden's senility. It's similar to those fake movie trailers on YouTube, where they carefully edit two minutes of footage from a film like Silence of the Lambs, add upbeat music and narration, and turn it into a trailer for a romantic comedy.

Trump has been able to avoid that scrutiny these last three years because there's no incessant news footage of him the way there was of Biden. Go back to his Presidency and you find tons of examples about drinking bleach. And now he's three years farther along. He won't hide it when the media spends more time covering his events.
biden is seldom in public. He never has any news conferences. He is handled.

Trump is always in public. No incessant news footage? Give me a break. That shows your ignorance. And the media's TDS. THE MSM DOESN'T SHOW HIS SPEECHES BECAUSE THEY ARE AFRAID TO. THEY ONLY SHOW THE PARTS OF IT THEY CAN SPIN NEGATIVELY! AND THEY EDIT BIDEN SO THEY DON'T SHOW HIS SENILITY.

silverscreenselect

#20 Post by silverscreenselect » Tue Jan 23, 2024 5:02 pm

Tue Jan 23, 2024 1:03 pm
What did they show and state that was not true? Did they make up those videos? Are they AI?
The footage is true. But it's also not representative. There are hundreds of hours of footage of Joe Biden every time he goes anywhere and says anything. Many of these speeches don't show up on your sources, but outlets like CNN carry them all the time. And those who want to selectively edit those hours of footage down to a few minutes of gaffes and mistakes, which they then repackage and re-edit the same material so it's shown over and over.

As for Trump, you said it yourself. Now that he's not President, his footage doesn't show up because a lot of time the MSM doesn't cover it, the same way they don't cover all the stump speeches from Haley, DeSantis, and the rest. And since Trump didn't show for any of the Republican debates (smart on his part), there's no footage of him. Giving a talk at Mar-a-Lago before a roomful of donors isn't the same as giving a briefing in the White House before a roomful of reporters with cameras.

flockofseagulls104

#21 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Tue Jan 23, 2024 5:28 pm

flockofseagulls104

#22 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Tue Jan 23, 2024 5:30 pm

Tue Jan 23, 2024 5:02 pm
What did they show and state that was not true? Did they make up those videos? Are they AI?
The footage is true. But it's also not representative. There are hundreds of hours of footage of Joe Biden every time he goes anywhere and says anything. Many of these speeches don't show up on your sources, but outlets like CNN carry them all the time. And those who want to selectively edit those hours of footage down to a few minutes of gaffes and mistakes, which they then repackage and re-edit the same material so it's shown over and over.

As for Trump, you said it yourself. Now that he's not President, his footage doesn't show up because a lot of time the MSM doesn't cover it, the same way they don't cover all the stump speeches from Haley, DeSantis, and the rest. And since Trump didn't show for any of the Republican debates (smart on his part), there's no footage of him. Giving a talk at Mar-a-Lago before a roomful of donors isn't the same as giving a briefing in the White House before a roomful of reporters with cameras.
Yeah, and pigs can fly, too.

silverscreenselect

#23 Post by silverscreenselect » Tue Jan 23, 2024 6:39 pm

I am not going to argue with you deluded morons. It is more productive just to bang my head against a wall.
Banging your head against the wall makes more sense and is more productive than 99% of what you post and link to here.

tlynn78

#24 Post by tlynn78 » Tue Jan 23, 2024 8:27 pm

Bob78164 wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2024 8:03 pm
Spock wrote:
Bob78164 wrote:

I won't admit that because it's false. There's no evidence that President Biden is suffering from cognitive decline.

And by the way, my 82-year-old mother remains a force of nature so it's no surprise to me that President Biden remains up to the task. Get back to me when you have actual evidence that President Biden doesn't know the difference between Nikki Haley and Nancy Pelosi. Hell, get back to me when you have actual evidence that President Biden doesn't know the difference between winning an election and losing one. --Bob
Your delusion is absolute. Biden doesn't know the difference between his wife and his sister, a child and a consenting adult, or his ass and a hole in the ground.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. -Thomas Paine
You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. -Ayn Rand
Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities. -Voltaire

tlynn78

#25 Post by tlynn78 » Tue Jan 23, 2024 8:30 pm

BackInTex wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2024 12:57 pm
Utterly delusional. They'd be dancing around naked in The Emperor's New Clothes land.