Yay Israel

If it's going to get the Bored heated, then take it here PLEASE.
Beebs52
Queen of Wack

Yay Israel

#1 Post by Beebs52 » Mon Oct 09, 2023 4:32 pm

Do it.
Well, then

tlynn78

Re: Yay Israel

#2 Post by tlynn78 » Mon Oct 09, 2023 7:32 pm

Beebs52 wrote:
Mon Oct 09, 2023 4:32 pm
Do it.
Indeed.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. -Thomas Paine
You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. -Ayn Rand
Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities. -Voltaire

Weyoun

#3 Post by Weyoun » Mon Oct 09, 2023 10:29 pm

Do you guys support sending military aid to Israel - just curious.

BackInTex

#4 Post by BackInTex » Tue Oct 10, 2023 3:53 am

Weyoun wrote:
Mon Oct 09, 2023 10:29 pm
They are an ally, they are under attack by a terror organization supported and funded by a country that is the leader of state sponsored terrorism who publically calls for the elimination of our ally. So yes, I support sending military aid to Israel.

Do you support providing $Billions to the sworn enemey of our ally who funds terrorist actions against our ally, and likely us?
..what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? let them take arms.
~~ Thomas Jefferson

War is where the government tells you who the bad guy is.
Revolution is when you decide that for yourself.
-- Benjamin Franklin (maybe)

Weyoun

#5 Post by Weyoun » Tue Oct 10, 2023 6:05 am

BackInTex wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2023 3:53 am
Weyoun wrote:
They are an ally, they are under attack by a terror organization supported and funded by a country that is the leader of state sponsored terrorism who publically calls for the elimination of our ally. So yes, I support sending military aid to Israel.

Do you support providing $Billions to the sworn enemey of our ally who funds terrorist actions against our ally, and likely us?
No, not at all.

I was trying to tease out whether or not Israel gets money, but Ukraine doesn’t. Suddenly, budget conscious Republicans are no longer budget conscious. Move along.

Spock

#6 Post by Spock » Tue Oct 10, 2023 6:56 am

JimC at Frontier Partisans take on the Hamas attack.

In the comments-I posted that I was reminded of the Second Matabele War (1896?) in Rhodesia. A similar sudden hard violent strike against civilians.

https://frontierpartisans.com/31656/war ... -the-hilt/

BackInTex

#7 Post by BackInTex » Tue Oct 10, 2023 8:33 am

Weyoun wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2023 6:05 am
I was trying to tease out whether or not Israel gets money, but Ukraine doesn’t.
Just my view, but I see our relationship with Israel as a true friend where Ukraine falls under "The enemy of my enemy is my friend" status only.
..what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? let them take arms.
~~ Thomas Jefferson

Weyoun

#8 Post by Weyoun » Tue Oct 10, 2023 8:51 am

BackInTex wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2023 8:33 am
Weyoun wrote:
I was trying to tease out whether or not Israel gets money, but Ukraine doesn’t.
Just my view, but I see our relationship with Israel as a true friend where Ukraine falls under "The enemy of my enemy is my friend" status only.
Israel has committed espionage against us.

Anyway, I think there could be an argument that Israel is more the enemy of my enemy is my friend, thinking toward Iran.

And supporting Israel does place other alliances, such as with Saudi Arabia, and other Middle Eastern countries, at risk. Nowhere near the same dynamic exist when we support Ukraine - Russia gets mad, but Russia was an enemy of ours to begin with.

tlynn78

#9 Post by tlynn78 » Tue Oct 10, 2023 9:10 am

Weyoun wrote:
Yes
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. -Thomas Paine
You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. -Ayn Rand
Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities. -Voltaire

BackInTex

#10 Post by BackInTex » Tue Oct 10, 2023 9:30 am

Weyoun wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2023 8:51 am
BackInTex wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2023 8:33 am
Weyoun wrote:
Israel has committed espionage against us.

Anyway, I think there could be an argument that Israel is more the enemy of my enemy is my friend, thinking toward Iran.

And supporting Israel does place other alliances, such as with Saudi Arabia, and other Middle Eastern countries, at risk. Nowhere near the same dynamic exist when we support Ukraine - Russia gets mad, but Russia was an enemy of ours to begin with.
And Israel had reasons to do espionage against us as we've done unfriendly things in the dark to Israel, and the UK, France, ...... The CIA is gonna be the CIA. Everyone is in a "trust but verify" mode. At least they should be, always.

Saudi Arabia has done more despicable stuff to us than Israel, IMO. Israel's motivation for almost everything is self-preservation. Saudi Arabia, not so much.
~~ Thomas Jefferson

flockofseagulls104

#11 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Tue Oct 10, 2023 10:29 am

I was trying to tease out whether or not Israel gets money, but Ukraine doesn't. Suddenly budget conscious Republicans are no longer...

-------------------------------------
Trying real hard to stay out of this, but this post takes the cake.

We ALL know that Iran is a major player here. Even blind Blinken has acknowledged that. We are at the first step towards WWIII, orchestrated by Iran, who have not been shy about broadcasting their intent for years. And unlike WWII, we know that the enemy is out to eradicate the Jews from the start. If you have the stomach for it, look at what these Hamas Nazis did and are doing to Israeli women and children.

But people like the author of this post's first thought is to try and get in a dig at republicans. Disgustingly incredible.
Last edited by flockofseagulls104 on Tue Oct 10, 2023 10:35 am, edited 3 times in total.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton... gullible idiot

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#12 Post by Beebs52 » Tue Oct 10, 2023 10:31 am

flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2023 10:29 am

We ALL know that Iran is a major player here. Even blind Blinken has acknowledged that. We are at the first step towards WWIII, orchestrated by Iran, who have not been shy about broadcasting their intent for years. And unlike WWII, we know that the enemy is out to eradicate the Jews from the start. If you have the stomach for it, look at what these Hamas Nazis did and are doing to Israeli women and children.

But people like the author of this post's first thought is to try and get in a dig at republicans. Disgustingly incredible.
Um, I was the author of the post...
Well, then

silverscreenselect

#13 Post by silverscreenselect » Tue Oct 10, 2023 10:34 am

Just curious what your thoughts are about Trump giving Israeli defense information to Lavrov who undoubtedly gave it to Putin and then to Iran and Hamas?
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

flockofseagulls104

#14 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Tue Oct 10, 2023 10:35 am

Beebs52 wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2023 10:31 am

Um, I was the author of the post...
No you weren't. Tried to quote but kept getting internal server errors.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton... gullible idiot

flockofseagulls104

#15 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Tue Oct 10, 2023 10:41 am

silverscreenselect wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2023 10:34 am
Just curious what your thoughts are about Trump giving Israeli defense information to Lavrov who undoubtedly gave it to Putin and then to Iran and Hamas?
Just one more and I'll leave it alone again.
Of course you had to bring Trump into this, because that is your insane obession.

I have had my fill of dealing with you trump haters a long time ago. Nothing anyone will say or do will penetrate your blind hatred. So I won't say anything to you except to do a whatabout to keep you busy trying to find excuses.

Many experts have pointed out the guns the Hamas nazis are using probably came from Afghanistan. Prove they didn't. If not, tell me: where are they, anyway?

From CNN:
More than 300,000 of the total 427,300 weapons the US gave to Afghan forces remained in Afghanistan at the time of the US military withdrawal, according to the report. Less than 1,537,000 of the “specialty munitions” and “common small arms ammunition,” valued at a total of $48 million, are still in the country, the report states.

I think the Biden administration is arming Hamas and indirectly funded them. If you want to make this political, chew on that. I suggest for once democrats open their eyes and put America first. If they succeed in Israel, God forbid, they are coming for us next. Like Hitler did in Mein Kampf, they told us so.

jarnon

#16 Post by jarnon » Tue Oct 10, 2023 11:38 am

Before the debacle in Afghanistan, we committed our entire military, and billions of dollars, to set up a friendly government in Iraq, and found out most of the populace prefers Iran. Those failures may influence the reluctance of some in America and Europe to pour resources into Ukraine. (Israel isn't a concern in this regard.)

Geopolitics isn't neat and pretty. Azerbaijan is one of Israel's best friends in the Muslim world, but they oppress ethnic Armenians. Turkey, Saudi Arabia, and India have embraced religious fundamentalism to some degree, yet they share other vital interests with America. (Some in Israel have this inclination too; thankfully they're a minority.)
Слава Україні!
עם ישראל חי

Weyoun

#17 Post by Weyoun » Tue Oct 10, 2023 9:35 pm

I guess I am still not understanding why we should support Israel, but not Ukraine (to be clear, I support both).

I mean Iran is sending drones to Russia to fight Ukraine. If it's Iran that's the problem, Ukraine needs to win.

And "we are trying to stop world war three" sure sounds like a reason to keep Russia out of Eastern Europe.

And if we are supporting democracies, Ukraine is in fact a democracy.

I think what is actually going on is that the far right is generally against the military or interventions - but will make an exception for Israel, because God told them to do so.

Very sound reasoning by that crowd.

That, or Putin tells them what to think. So, traitors.

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#18 Post by Beebs52 » Wed Oct 11, 2023 3:16 pm

Weyoun wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2023 9:35 pm
I guess I am still not understanding why we should support Israel, but not Ukraine (to be clear, I support both).

I mean Iran is sending drones to Russia to fight Ukraine. If it's Iran that's the problem, Ukraine needs to win.

And "we are trying to stop world war three" sure sounds like a reason to keep Russia out of Eastern Europe.

I think what is actually going on is that the far right is generally against the military or interventions - but will make an exception for Israel, because God told them to do so.

You are an asshole. One can support Ukraine, too. The mideast is truly an existential threat, unlike climate change. The shit going on is backed by Russia, Iran, Lebanese Hezbollah, Syria and probably Turkey. This isn't all a game. We are not all "right wing maga people". I already said I probably won't vote for Trump.
And, yes, this is sorta different gods in the mix. Or lack thereof, cause I thought Islam was a religion of peace.
Silly me.
Fuck you.
Well, then

tlynn78

#19 Post by tlynn78 » Wed Oct 11, 2023 3:20 pm

Beebs52 wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2023 3:16 pm
Weyoun wrote:

You are an asshole. One can support Ukraine, too. The mideast is truly an existential threat, unlike climate change. The shit going on is backed by Russia, Iran, Lebanese Hezbollah, Syria and probably Turkey. This isn't all a game. We are not all "right wing maga people". I already said I probably won't vote for Trump.
And, yes, this is sorta different gods in the mix. Or lack thereof, cause I thought Islam was a religion of peace.
Silly me.
Fuck you.
His kind of juvenile, myopic thinking is so pervasive on the left, it's just sick, and sad. And assholio. And a complete waste of time to even address anymore.

Weyoun

#20 Post by Weyoun » Wed Oct 11, 2023 6:45 pm

tlynn78 wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2023 3:20 pm
Beebs52 wrote:
Weyoun wrote:

Silly me.
Fuck you.
His kind of juvenile, myopic thinking is so pervasive on the left, it's just sick, and sad. And assholio. And a complete waste of time to even address anymore.
Look, you’ve never addressed anything at all. Your whole modus is to sneer and ignore. I cannot remember the last time you offered a legitimate counterpoint or fact a response to anything said on this board.

Weyoun

#21 Post by Weyoun » Wed Oct 11, 2023 6:48 pm

Beebs52 wrote:
Weyoun wrote:

Silly me.
Fuck you.
You’re not a careful reader. I have certainly said that you can support both Ukraine and Israel. The fact I said that above myself.

All I asked, was whether or not supporting Israel, but not Ukraine, made any sense.

BiT suggested Israel was a “friend.” I think a lot of the same geopolitical dynamics underly both wars right now.

Thankfully, some of the Republicans are noticing this, which is why the pedophile-adjacent Jim Jordan was not named speaker today.

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#22 Post by Beebs52 » Wed Oct 11, 2023 7:18 pm

Weyoun wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2023 6:48 pm
Beebs52 wrote:
Weyoun wrote:

Silly me.
Fuck you.
You’re not a careful reader. I have certainly said that you can support both Ukraine and Israel. The fact I said that above myself.

All I asked, was whether or not supporting Israel, but not Ukraine, made any sense.

BiT suggested Israel was a “friend.” I think a lot of the same geopolitical dynamics underly both wars right now.

Thankfully, some of the Republicans are noticing this, which is why the pedophile-adjacent Jim Jordan was not named speaker today.
No. You forget what you posted. "Putin told them, far right, pedophile adjacent, "etc. You're not a careful rememberer. I'm sure you're a great clinician, but you're scatterbrained in your responses. Pretty sure most pols know Israel is a friend. Do you think there is good and evil, right and wrong? Do you think this is an intellectual exercise?
Well, then

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#23 Post by Beebs52 » Wed Oct 11, 2023 7:26 pm

Oh, those who don't support Ukraine but do Israel can answer for themselves.
Well, then

tlynn78

#24 Post by tlynn78 » Wed Oct 11, 2023 8:30 pm

Beebs52 wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2023 7:26 pm
Oh, those who don't support Ukraine but do Israel can answer for themselves.
Lol, why would they bother when weyoun and sss have all the answers?

tlynn78

#25 Post by tlynn78 » Thu Oct 12, 2023 10:56 am

Weyoun wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2023 6:45 pm
tlynn78 wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2023 3:20 pm
Beebs52 wrote:

Silly me.
Fuck you.
Look, you’ve never addressed anything at all. Your whole modus is to sneer and ignore. I cannot remember the last time you offered a legitimate counterpoint or fact a response to anything said on this board.
I can't imagine why I would bother. You're simply not worth it.
To clarify, there is a small contingent on here who have clearly exhibited zero interest in legitimate discussion, and I won't waste my time any longer.