Fanny! YAY!

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
Post Reply
Message
Author
User avatar
cindy.wellman
LOLOLOL
Posts: 1641
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 2:42 pm
Location: Idaho

Fanny! YAY!

#1 Post by cindy.wellman » Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:16 am

YAYAYAYAYAYAY!!

I will be quiet now, so that the Gods o' Karma don't bite me in the rear.

User avatar
littlebeast13
Dumbass
Posts: 30324
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 7:20 pm
Location: Between the Suavitel and Fabuloso
Contact:

Re: Fanny! YAY!

#2 Post by littlebeast13 » Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:42 pm

Was this part of Fanny's planned HK-athon?

lb13
Thursday comics! Squirrel pictures! The link to my CafePress store! All kinds of fun stuff!!!!

Visit my Evil Squirrel blog here: http://evilsquirrelsnest.com

User avatar
minimetoo26
Royal Pain In Everyone's Ass
Posts: 7871
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:51 am
Location: No Fixed Address

Re: Fanny! YAY!

#3 Post by minimetoo26 » Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:46 pm

littlebeast13 wrote:Was this part of Fanny's planned HK-athon?

lb13
It's because when you think of fanny, you have to say YAY! She just typed it out loud. Get with the program!
Knowing a great deal is not the same as being smart; intelligence is not information alone but also judgment, the manner in which information is collected and used.

-Carl Sagan

User avatar
littlebeast13
Dumbass
Posts: 30324
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 7:20 pm
Location: Between the Suavitel and Fabuloso
Contact:

Re: Fanny! YAY!

#4 Post by littlebeast13 » Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:48 pm

minimetoo26 wrote:
littlebeast13 wrote:Was this part of Fanny's planned HK-athon?

lb13
It's because when you think of fanny, you have to say YAY! She just typed it out loud. Get with the program!

The Say Yay Kid?

lb13
Thursday comics! Squirrel pictures! The link to my CafePress store! All kinds of fun stuff!!!!

Visit my Evil Squirrel blog here: http://evilsquirrelsnest.com

User avatar
Queen Fantine VIII
Her Majesty
Posts: 1299
Joined: Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:51 am

Re: Fanny! YAY!

#5 Post by Queen Fantine VIII » Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:28 pm

cindy.wellman wrote:YAYAYAYAYAYAY!!

I will be quiet now, so that the Gods o' Karma don't bite me in the rear.
I know, right? YAY, indeed!! Plus, now I don't have to go hunt down the ref that tried to block Shonn Greene Monday night....

It's funny, Monday night my mom was all bummed out and I told her, "Well, stats get adjusted during the week so there's always hope when it's fractional, but I wouldn't hold my breath." Then I was telling her about that time where I ended up getting a tie with U when they took a yard away from Roethlisberger and I think that tie is what got me into the playoffs. So every day she calls and asks me if there were any adjustments. I didn't even look yesterday so I didn't even know it had happened and I told her to stop holding her breath already and move on.

She was more excited than I was when I called her this morning.....
Exeunt Regina......

User avatar
Queen Fantine VIII
Her Majesty
Posts: 1299
Joined: Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:51 am

Re: Fanny! YAY!

#6 Post by Queen Fantine VIII » Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:30 pm

littlebeast13 wrote:Was this part of Fanny's planned HK-athon?

lb13
It's football, sweetie. Nothing to worry your pretty little head about.....

Meanwhile, another YAY! is in order for the Sistine Crawlspace. You've even remembered to use the correct hand.....
Last edited by Queen Fantine VIII on Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Exeunt Regina......

User avatar
littlebeast13
Dumbass
Posts: 30324
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 7:20 pm
Location: Between the Suavitel and Fabuloso
Contact:

Re: Fanny! YAY!

#7 Post by littlebeast13 » Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:33 pm

Queen Fantine VIII wrote:
littlebeast13 wrote:Was this part of Fanny's planned HK-athon?

lb13
It's football, sweetie. Nothing to worry your pretty little head about.....

Meanwhile, another YAY! is in order for the Sistine Crawlspace. You've even remembered to use the correct hand.....

My artistic dyslexia was overcome by the fact that were you painting righty, you would be obscuring your cute little fuzzy face....

lb13
Thursday comics! Squirrel pictures! The link to my CafePress store! All kinds of fun stuff!!!!

Visit my Evil Squirrel blog here: http://evilsquirrelsnest.com

User avatar
Queen Fantine VIII
Her Majesty
Posts: 1299
Joined: Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:51 am

Re: Fanny! YAY!

#8 Post by Queen Fantine VIII » Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:36 pm

littlebeast13 wrote:
Queen Fantine VIII wrote:
littlebeast13 wrote:Was this part of Fanny's planned HK-athon?

lb13
It's football, sweetie. Nothing to worry your pretty little head about.....

Meanwhile, another YAY! is in order for the Sistine Crawlspace. You've even remembered to use the correct hand.....

My artistic dyslexia was overcome by the fact that were you painting righty, you would be obscuring your cute little fuzzy face....

lb13
Dude, you should have just taken the points you were being awarded for remembering Southpaw Fanny and kept your trap shut!

Meanwhile, it keeps getting more difficult for my annual list compilation. I think you're doing that on purpose.....
Last edited by Queen Fantine VIII on Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Exeunt Regina......

User avatar
littlebeast13
Dumbass
Posts: 30324
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 7:20 pm
Location: Between the Suavitel and Fabuloso
Contact:

Re: Fanny! YAY!

#9 Post by littlebeast13 » Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:38 pm

Queen Fantine VIII wrote:
littlebeast13 wrote:
Queen Fantine VIII wrote:
It's football, sweetie. Nothing to worry your pretty little head about.....

Meanwhile, another YAY! is in order for the Sistine Crawlspace. You've even remembered to use the correct hand.....

My artistic dyslexia was overcome by the fact that were you painting righty, you would be obscuring your cute little fuzzy face....

lb13
Dude, you should have just taken the points you were being awarded for remembering Southpaw Fanny and kept your trap shut!

Meanwhile, it keeps getting more difficult for my annual list compilation. I think you're doing that on purpose.....

The countdown shouldn't just be hard on me. I can't wait to entirely exclude your #1 favorite from the countdown yet again!!!!!1

lb13
Thursday comics! Squirrel pictures! The link to my CafePress store! All kinds of fun stuff!!!!

Visit my Evil Squirrel blog here: http://evilsquirrelsnest.com

User avatar
Queen Fantine VIII
Her Majesty
Posts: 1299
Joined: Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:51 am

Re: Fanny! YAY!

#10 Post by Queen Fantine VIII » Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:40 pm

littlebeast13 wrote:
Queen Fantine VIII wrote:
littlebeast13 wrote:

My artistic dyslexia was overcome by the fact that were you painting righty, you would be obscuring your cute little fuzzy face....

lb13
Dude, you should have just taken the points you were being awarded for remembering Southpaw Fanny and kept your trap shut!

Meanwhile, it keeps getting more difficult for my annual list compilation. I think you're doing that on purpose.....

The countdown shouldn't just be hard on me. I can't wait to entirely exclude your #1 favorite from the countdown yet again!!!!!1

lb13
I'll make it easy for you. It's not going to be the Sprotsie Baby on Film one. Good grief.


I'm also overcome with the urge to tie a little Nuggets bandana on Fanny and have her pose next to the Delphic Sibyl again (storied background of both Whipped Cream AND Peekaboo Fanny). But I don't think her cute little fuzzy face would stand for it....
Exeunt Regina......

User avatar
littlebeast13
Dumbass
Posts: 30324
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 7:20 pm
Location: Between the Suavitel and Fabuloso
Contact:

Re: Fanny! YAY!

#11 Post by littlebeast13 » Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:43 pm

Queen Fantine VIII wrote:
littlebeast13 wrote:
Queen Fantine VIII wrote:
Dude, you should have just taken the points you were being awarded for remembering Southpaw Fanny and kept your trap shut!

Meanwhile, it keeps getting more difficult for my annual list compilation. I think you're doing that on purpose.....

The countdown shouldn't just be hard on me. I can't wait to entirely exclude your #1 favorite from the countdown yet again!!!!!1

lb13
I'll make it easy for you. It's not going to be the Sprotsie Baby on Film one. Good grief.


I'm also overcome with the urge to tie a little Nuggets bandana on Fanny and have her pose next to the Delphic Sibyl again (storied background of both Whipped Cream AND Peekaboo Fanny). But I don't think her cute little fuzzy face would stand for it....

She would do it if I asked her nicely. She luvs me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Alas, I'm too tired to do that right now. But I'll hit her up for it some other time....

lb13
Thursday comics! Squirrel pictures! The link to my CafePress store! All kinds of fun stuff!!!!

Visit my Evil Squirrel blog here: http://evilsquirrelsnest.com

User avatar
littlebeast13
Dumbass
Posts: 30324
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 7:20 pm
Location: Between the Suavitel and Fabuloso
Contact:

Re: Fanny! YAY!

#12 Post by littlebeast13 » Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:47 pm

Queen Fantine VIII wrote:I'll make it easy for you. It's not going to be the Sprotsie Baby on Film one. Good grief.

If you're talking about the slideshow one, don't worry, I never used that as an avatar....

It could win a lifetime achievement award though for its goodgriefedness.....

lb13
Thursday comics! Squirrel pictures! The link to my CafePress store! All kinds of fun stuff!!!!

Visit my Evil Squirrel blog here: http://evilsquirrelsnest.com

User avatar
cindy.wellman
LOLOLOL
Posts: 1641
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 2:42 pm
Location: Idaho

Re: Fanny! YAY!

#13 Post by cindy.wellman » Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:05 pm

Queen Fantine VIII wrote:
cindy.wellman wrote:YAYAYAYAYAYAY!!

I will be quiet now, so that the Gods o' Karma don't bite me in the rear.
I know, right? YAY, indeed!! Plus, now I don't have to go hunt down the ref that tried to block Shonn Greene Monday night....

It's funny, Monday night my mom was all bummed out and I told her, "Well, stats get adjusted during the week so there's always hope when it's fractional, but I wouldn't hold my breath." Then I was telling her about that time where I ended up getting a tie with U when they took a yard away from Roethlisberger and I think that tie is what got me into the playoffs. So every day she calls and asks me if there were any adjustments. I didn't even look yesterday so I didn't even know it had happened and I told her to stop holding her breath already and move on.

She was more excited than I was when I called her this morning.....

Dang straight she was excited! I was excited because it meant Mr Unbeatable Moon Knid is now #2! I don't think Moon checks in here too much, does he? It is much better to go to bed Monday night thinking you've lost and wake up on Friday morning (long sleep) and finding out you've won, vs. the other way around. That will teach him for gloating all over the place thinking he had beat you AND thinking he'd won that new weekly never-say-never trophy. Moon doesn't gloat, so nevermind on that part....

User avatar
Queen Fantine VIII
Her Majesty
Posts: 1299
Joined: Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:51 am

Re: Fanny! YAY!

#14 Post by Queen Fantine VIII » Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:43 pm

cindy.wellman wrote:
Queen Fantine VIII wrote:
cindy.wellman wrote:YAYAYAYAYAYAY!!

I will be quiet now, so that the Gods o' Karma don't bite me in the rear.
I know, right? YAY, indeed!! Plus, now I don't have to go hunt down the ref that tried to block Shonn Greene Monday night....

It's funny, Monday night my mom was all bummed out and I told her, "Well, stats get adjusted during the week so there's always hope when it's fractional, but I wouldn't hold my breath." Then I was telling her about that time where I ended up getting a tie with U when they took a yard away from Roethlisberger and I think that tie is what got me into the playoffs. So every day she calls and asks me if there were any adjustments. I didn't even look yesterday so I didn't even know it had happened and I told her to stop holding her breath already and move on.

She was more excited than I was when I called her this morning.....

Dang straight she was excited! I was excited because it meant Mr Unbeatable Moon Knid is now #2! I don't think Moon checks in here too much, does he? It is much better to go to bed Monday night thinking you've lost and wake up on Friday morning (long sleep) and finding out you've won, vs. the other way around. That will teach him for gloating all over the place thinking he had beat you AND thinking he'd won that new weekly never-say-never trophy. Moon doesn't gloat, so nevermind on that part....
Ha! Until you mentioned it, I hadn't really thought about it, but the weekly Never Say Never Trophy has never been more aptly named......

I'll let Pat know that the win is Luuucy approved.....
Exeunt Regina......

Post Reply