Great New Price on Paramount Plus/Showtime Bundle

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
silverscreenselect

Great New Price on Paramount Plus/Showtime Bundle

#1 Post by silverscreenselect » Mon Sep 19, 2022 9:28 am

Paramount (which owns Showtime) has come out with a very attractively priced bundle that includes Paramount Plus and Showtime. Currently, Paramount Plus costs $4.99 a month with commercials and $9.99 without commercials and with the local live CBS station included. (I have a legacy subscription at $5.99 a month that also includes the live station with commercials.) Yearly discounts are available (12 months for the price of 10). Showtime is also available separately for $10.99 a month. The local NFL on CBS channel is included in the lower priced plan.

However, from now until October 2, you can get Paramount Plus and Showtime (with commercials on Paramount Plus but not Showtime) for $7.99 a month or without commercials and with the local CBS channel for $12.99 a month. Again, yearly discounts are available. Existing customers of either or both services can switch/upgrade as well and get the bundle price. This is guaranteed lifetime pricing, not one of those 3 or 6 month teaser rates. So, for me, I will lose my local CBS channel (which I hadn't used through Paramount Plus for quite a while) but get Showtime for an additional $2 a month. Showtime service would be available through the Paramount Plus app. People who have Showtime currently, but not Paramount Plus, will actually save money on their existing subscription by switching to the bundle and essentially being paid to add Paramount Plus

Paramount Plus includes the various new Star Trek series and the Yellowstone prequels and spinoffs (but not the original Yellowstone, which is available through Peacock).
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

Bob Juch

Re: Great New Price on Paramount Plus/Showtime Bundle

#2 Post by Bob Juch » Mon Sep 19, 2022 11:04 am

Their website has no details about how to change to the bundle. How did you do it?

EDIT: I found it: https://www.paramountplus.com/account/switch
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.