Donny needs to go to jail

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
silverscreenselect

Re: The Bobs & SSS Need Donny to go to jail

#26 Post by silverscreenselect » Wed Aug 31, 2022 1:57 pm

tlynn78 wrote:
Wed Aug 31, 2022 1:33 pm
Keep dreaming - it's your own party that's melting down.
See Walker, Herschel.
See Oz, Dr.
See Vance, J.D.
See Johnson, Ron
See Masters, Blake

Who's melting down?
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#27 Post by Beebs52 » Wed Aug 31, 2022 2:05 pm

silverscreenselect wrote:
Wed Aug 31, 2022 1:57 pm
tlynn78 wrote:
Wed Aug 31, 2022 1:33 pm
Keep dreaming - it's your own party that's melting down.
See Walker, Herschel.
See Oz, Dr.
See Vance, J.D.
See Johnson, Ron
See Masters, Blake

Who's melting down?
We'll see after Nov, right?
Well, then

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

Re: Donny needs to go to jail

#28 Post by Beebs52 » Wed Aug 31, 2022 2:10 pm

"Which is yet another reason that the Republican Party deserves to be politically bulldozed -- the leaders chosen by its members are far more concerned with the well-being of its Dear Leader than it is with our national security"

Bob, the leaders of the Repub party don't like Trump. Are you that out of it? I agree TDS is you. And you are so enamored of bulldozing. Are you gonna start the Bob Movement? BM?
Well, then

BackInTex

#29 Post by BackInTex » Wed Aug 31, 2022 2:11 pm

Weyoun wrote:
Sat Aug 27, 2022 7:29 am
I think the question of whether not the ex president should go to jail is a difficult one, because it would set off a bunch of nut jobs and cause the country a lot of harm.

However, it’s completely wild to me that the usual suspects here are aware of this information and the danger it could post our country, and they don’t seem to think it’s a big deal at all. There’s not even a counter argument.

If Trump handed a nuclear codes over to Putin, these clowns would say that’s OK, because the information is being reported by CNN. Strike you as a stupid response? It is, but their response it is.
Pardon me if I wait untill the final report/investigation/trial is complete. Relying on your news source's leaks and unnamed sources has not been incredibly accurate the past few years.
..what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? let them take arms.
~~ Thomas Jefferson

tlynn78

#30 Post by tlynn78 » Wed Aug 31, 2022 3:28 pm

Beebs52 wrote:
Wed Aug 31, 2022 2:10 pm
"Which is yet another reason that the Republican Party deserves to be politically bulldozed -- the leaders chosen by its members are far more concerned with the well-being of its Dear Leader than it is with our national security"

Bob, the leaders of the Repub party don't like Trump. Are you that out of it? I agree TDS is you. And you are so enamored of bulldozing. Are you gonna start the Bob Movement? BM?
Sounds about right.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. -Thomas Paine
You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. -Ayn Rand
Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities. -Voltaire

tlynn78

#31 Post by tlynn78 » Wed Aug 31, 2022 3:29 pm

BackInTex wrote:
Wed Aug 31, 2022 2:11 pm
Weyoun wrote:
I think the question of whether not the ex president should go to jail is a difficult one, because it would set off a bunch of nut jobs and cause the country a lot of harm.

However, it’s completely wild to me that the usual suspects here are aware of this information and the danger it could post our country, and they don’t seem to think it’s a big deal at all. There’s not even a counter argument.

If Trump handed a nuclear codes over to Putin, these clowns would say that’s OK, because the information is being reported by CNN. Strike you as a stupid response? It is, but their response it is.
Pardon me if I wait untill the final report/investigation/trial is complete. Relying on your news source's leaks and unnamed sources has not been incredibly accurate the past few years.
Now you're just talking crazy! I mean, have you learned nothing from Russia-gate? Oh...wait...
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. -Thomas Paine
You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. -Ayn Rand
Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities. -Voltaire

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#32 Post by Beebs52 » Wed Aug 31, 2022 3:31 pm

tlynn78 wrote:
Wed Aug 31, 2022 3:29 pm
BackInTex wrote:
Wed Aug 31, 2022 2:11 pm
Weyoun wrote:

Now you're just talking crazy! I mean, have you learned nothing from Russia-gate? Oh...wait...
Teflon Dems
Well, then

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#33 Post by Bob78164 » Wed Aug 31, 2022 3:35 pm

Beebs52 wrote:

Based on primary results, Republican Party voters seem to disagree. And the "leaders" of the Republican Party have elected to lead from behind on this issue. They're certainly not standing up to Donny. If they were willing to do so, there would have been more than 8 Republican votes to convict and remove him because of his incitement of an insurrection. --Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson

tlynn78

#34 Post by tlynn78 » Wed Aug 31, 2022 3:38 pm

Bob78164 wrote:
Wed Aug 31, 2022 3:35 pm
Beebs52 wrote:

Based on primary results, Republican Party voters seem to disagree. And the "leaders" of the Republican Party have elected to lead from behind on this issue. They're certainly not standing up to Donny. If they were willing to do so, there would have been more than 8 Republican votes to convict and remove him because of his incitement of an insurrection. --Bob
"If they were REAL Republicans, they would think just like me"

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#35 Post by Beebs52 » Wed Aug 31, 2022 3:51 pm

Bob78164 wrote:
Wed Aug 31, 2022 3:35 pm
Beebs52 wrote:

You a funny guy.
Well, then

BackInTex

#36 Post by BackInTex » Wed Aug 31, 2022 4:08 pm

Bob#s interprestations of Republican voter motivations are as accurate as Bob J's interpretions of Biblical scripture.
..what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? let them take arms.
~~ Thomas Jefferson

Estonut
Evil Genius

#37 Post by Estonut » Thu Sep 01, 2022 2:28 am

Bob78164 wrote:
Wed Aug 31, 2022 1:22 pm
At most, Secretary Clinton was careless.
Do you truly, sincerely, absolutely believe this?
A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five.
Groucho Marx

Bob Juch

#38 Post by Bob Juch » Thu Sep 01, 2022 4:55 am

Saudi prince Mohammed bin Salman used to brag he received classified US intel from Jared Kushner.

Makes you wonder why he was given that $2 BILLION from the Saudis, and where HE got the intel.
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.

BackInTex

#39 Post by BackInTex » Thu Sep 01, 2022 8:25 am

Bob Juch wrote:
Thu Sep 01, 2022 4:55 am
Saudi prince Mohammed bin Salman used to brag he received classified US intel from Jared Kushner.

Makes you wonder why he was given that $2 BILLION from the Saudis, and where HE got the intel.
What $2 billion?
~~ Thomas Jefferson

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#40 Post by Bob78164 » Sat Sep 03, 2022 3:39 pm

Estonut wrote:
Thu Sep 01, 2022 2:28 am
Bob78164 wrote:
Abso-fucking-lutely. And so should you. —Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson

BackInTex

#41 Post by BackInTex » Sat Sep 03, 2022 7:16 pm

Bob78164 wrote:
Sat Sep 03, 2022 3:39 pm
Estonut wrote:
Bob78164 wrote:
Yep, not a care in the world when she had her servers Bleachbit and phones smashed.
~~ Thomas Jefferson

tlynn78

#42 Post by tlynn78 » Sun Sep 04, 2022 6:58 pm

BackInTex wrote:
Sat Sep 03, 2022 7:16 pm
Bob78164 wrote:
Sat Sep 03, 2022 3:39 pm
Estonut wrote:
Yep, not a care in the world when she had her servers Bleachbit and phones smashed.
C'mon, man. That's totes legit. Bless their hearts.

silverscreenselect

#43 Post by silverscreenselect » Mon Sep 05, 2022 4:32 am

Donald Trump 9/3/22 wrote:The FBI and the Justice Department have become vicious monsters, controlled by radical-left scoundrels, lawyers and the media, who tell them what to do,
That was just one of the statements Trump made at his Pennsylvania rally Saturday night. He also referred to President Biden as an "enemy of the state." Due to the way the news cycle works, anything not related to college football that occurred Saturday has pretty much gotten lost in the shuffle as far as press and public attention is concerned, but expect more statements like this to emerge in the news later week as the press catches up. While Republicans lined up to criticize Biden for his speech last Thursday supposedly demonizing half the country, Trump proved Biden right with a two-hour rant Saturday. The PA Senate and Governor candidates, Dr. Oz and Doug Mastriano, whom the rally was supposedly to support, spoke very little.

Trump is determined to make the midterm elections about him, and I hope he gets his wish.

jarnon

#44 Post by jarnon » Mon Sep 05, 2022 8:24 am

David Frum wrote:In 2016, Hillary Clinton warned that Donald Trump was a fool who could be baited with a tweet. This past Thursday night, in Philadelphia, Joe Biden upped the ante by asking, in effect: What idiot thing might the former president do if baited with a whole speech? On Saturday night, the world got its answer.

For the 2022 election cycle, smart Republicans had a clear and simple plan: Don’t let the election be about Trump. Make it about gas prices, or crime, or the border, or race, or sex education, or anything—anything but Trump. Trump lost the popular vote in 2016. He lost control of the House in 2018. He lost the presidency in 2020. He lost both Senate seats in Georgia in 2021. Republicans had good reason to dread the havoc he’d create if he joined the fight in 2022.

So they pleaded with Trump to keep out of the 2022 race. A Republican lawmaker in a close contest told CNN on August 19, “I don’t say his name, ever.”

Maybe the pleas were always doomed to fail. Show Trump a spotlight, and he’s going to step into it. But Republicans pinned their hopes on the chance that Trump might muster some self-discipline this one time, some regard for the interests and wishes of his partners and allies.

One of the purposes of Biden’s Philadelphia attack on Trump’s faction within the Republican Party was surely to goad Trump. It worked.

Yesterday, in Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania, Trump addressed a rally supposedly in support of Republican candidates in the state: Mehmet Oz for the Senate; the January 6 apologist Doug Mastriano for governor. This was not Trump’s first 2022 rally speech. He spoke in Arizona in July. But this one was different: so extreme, strident, and ugly—and so obviously provoked by Biden’s speech that this was what led local news: “Donald Trump Blasts Philadelphia, President Biden During Rally for Doug Mastriano, Dr. Oz in Wilkes-Barre.”

Yes, you read that right: Campaigning in Pennsylvania, the ex-president denounced the state’s largest city. “I think Philadelphia was a great choice to make this speech of hatred and anger. [Biden’s] speech was hatred and anger,” Trump declared last night. “Last year, the city set an all-time murder record with 560 homicides, and it’s on track to shatter that record again in 2022. Numbers that nobody’s ever seen other than in some other Democrat-run cities.”

Trump spoke at length about the FBI search of his house for stolen government documents. He lashed out at the FBI, attacking the bureau and the Department of Justice as “vicious monsters.” He complained about the FBI searching his closets for stolen government documents, inadvertently reminding everyone that the FBI had actually found stolen government documents in his closet—and in his bathroom too. Trump called Biden an “enemy of the state.” He abused his party’s leader in the U.S. Senate as someone who “should be ashamed.” He claimed to have won the popular vote in the state of Pennsylvania, which, in fact, he lost by more than 80,000 votes.

The rally format allowed time for only brief remarks by the two candidates actually on the ballot, Oz and Mastriano. Its message was otherwise all Trump, Trump, Trump. A Republican vote is a Trump vote. A Republican vote is a vote to endorse lies about the 2020 presidential election.

On and on it went, in a protracted display of narcissistic injury that was exactly the behavior that Biden’s Philadelphia speech had been designed to elicit.

Every day since the FBI search of Mar-a-Lago has brought new proof that Trump still dominates the Republican Party. He has extracted support even from would-be rivals like Florida Governor Ron DeSantis—rituals of submission within a party hierarchy that respects only acts of domination.

Republican congressional leaders desperately but hopelessly tried to avert the risk that this next election would become yet another national referendum on Trump’s leadership. Despite Trump’s lying and boasting, politicians who can count to 50 and 218—the respective numbers needed for a majority in the Senate and House—have to reckon with the real-world costs of Trump’s defeats. But Biden understood their man’s psychology too well.

Biden came to Philadelphia to deliver a wound to Trump’s boundless yet fragile ego. Trump obliged with a monstrously self-involved meltdown 48 hours later. And now his party has nowhere to hide. Trump has overwritten his name on every Republican line of every ballot in 2022.

Biden dangled the bait. Trump took it—and put his whole party on the hook with him. Republican leaders are left with little choice but to pretend to like it.
Frum is a well-known conservative commentator. If I didn’t know that, the last sentence is a giveaway. Woke liberals never use that expression.
Слава Україні!
עם ישראל חי

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#45 Post by Bob78164 » Tue Sep 06, 2022 6:34 pm

The Washington Post is reporting that among the documents found at Mar-a-Lago was a document describing in detail the nuclear defense readiness of a foreign government. --Bob

silverscreenselect

#46 Post by silverscreenselect » Tue Sep 06, 2022 8:36 pm

Bob78164 wrote:
Tue Sep 06, 2022 6:34 pm
The Washington Post is reporting that among the documents found at Mar-a-Lago was a document describing in detail the nuclear defense readiness of a foreign government. --Bob
Supposedly, this material is of the highest possible security clearance and only accessible on a need-to-know basis. The report didn't say if this was a friendly nation or a potentially hostile one like Russia or China, but in either case, if these details got out, it could be disastrous.

I do think this leak was timed to put pressure on the judge who ordered the special master (on a motion to reconsider) and/or the 11th Circuit if the Justice Department appeals the ruling. The 11th Circuit can issue a stay of the lower decision if it feels it's important enough to do so.

The FBI's investigation now isn't just about gathering evidence about Trump, it's about trying to trace to whom those documents may have been given.

jarnon

#47 Post by jarnon » Tue Sep 06, 2022 11:55 pm

Tue Sep 06, 2022 8:36 pm
I do think this leak was timed to put pressure on the judge who ordered the special master (on a motion to reconsider) and/or the 11th Circuit if the Justice Department appeals the ruling. The 11th Circuit can issue a stay of the lower decision if it feels it's important enough to do so.

The FBI's investigation now isn't just about gathering evidence about Trump, it's about trying to trace to whom those documents may have been given.
I doubt the judge will be swayed.
Judge Cannon wrote:Plaintiff faces an unquantifiable potential harm by way of improper disclosure of sensitive information to the public.

When asked about the dissemination to the media of information relative to the contents of the seized records, Government’s counsel stated that he had no knowledge of any leaks stemming from his team but candidly acknowledged the unfortunate existence of leaks to the press.

The Government may continue to review and use the materials seized for purposes of intelligence classification and national security assessments.
In the meantime, the FBI can review surveillance video and question witnesses to find out if these documents were exposed.
Слава Україні!
עם ישראל חי

Spock

#48 Post by Spock » Wed Sep 07, 2022 6:39 pm

Bob78164 wrote:
Supposedly, this material is of the highest possible security clearance and only accessible on a need-to-know basis. The report didn't say if this was a friendly nation or a potentially hostile one like Russia or China, but in either case, if these details got out, it could be disastrous.

"Supposedly"-LOL

Diane Feinstein has a Chinese spy in her employ for 20 years-SSS and Bob say-"Meh"

Eric Swalwell has a history of getting taken in by a Chinese honeypot-SSS and Bob say-"Meh"

But speculation about Trump from "Unnamed sources" and stuff that is "Supposedly" in the documents-and SSS and Bob get an erection lasting more than 4 hours. You guys better see a doctor about that.

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#49 Post by Bob78164 » Wed Sep 07, 2022 6:56 pm

Spock wrote:
Wed Sep 07, 2022 6:39 pm
Bob78164 wrote:

"Supposedly"-LOL

Diane Feinstein has a Chinese spy in her employ for 20 years-SSS and Bob say-"Meh"

Eric Swalwell has a history of getting taken in by a Chinese honeypot-SSS and Bob say-"Meh"

But speculation about Trump from "Unnamed sources" and stuff that is "Supposedly" in the documents-and SSS and Bob get an erection lasting more than 4 hours. You guys better see a doctor about that.
Yet another effort to change the subject. Donny knew he had classified documents. He knew or should have known just how serious a matter that was. Anyone else would already be facing charges. And that's assuming he didn't sell the secrets to the highest bidder, which he was perfectly capable of doing (and might explain the Saudi investment in Jared Kushner).

The Swalwell story is bullshit -- the FBI let him know the woman was problematic and he immediately cut ties. Do you have any evidence that Senator Feinstein knew or should have known that her staffer was actually a spy? --Bob

silverscreenselect

#50 Post by silverscreenselect » Thu Sep 08, 2022 6:04 am

This is probably the best example of Republican hypocrisy on this issue:
Marco Rubio 2016 wrote:Hillary Clinton's conduct as Secretary of State and her mishandling of classified information was disgraceful and unbecoming of someone who aspires to the presidency. There is simply no excuse for Hillary Clinton's decision to set up a home-cooked email system which left sensitive and classified national security information vulnerable to theft and exploitation by America's enemies. Her actions were grossly negligent, damaged national security and put lives at risk.
Marco Rubio 2022 wrote:This is really, at its core, a storage argument that they are making. I don't think a fight over storage of documents is worthy of what they have done, which is a full scale raid.