2000 Mules

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
silverscreenselect

Re: 2000 Mules

#326 Post by silverscreenselect » Fri Aug 12, 2022 6:28 pm

Bumping this up so Flock won't have any difficulty finding it when he breathlessly posts the results of Operation Ripcord tomorrow. I doubt he's going to get any sleep tonight and he'll be refreshing his browser every ten seconds or so waiting for the big announcement.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

Bob Juch

#327 Post by Bob Juch » Fri Aug 12, 2022 6:31 pm

silverscreenselect wrote:
Fri Aug 12, 2022 6:28 pm
Bumping this up so Flock won't have any difficulty finding it when he breathlessly posts the results of Operation Ripcord tomorrow. I doubt he's going to get any sleep tonight and he'll be refreshing his browser every ten seconds or so waiting for the big announcement.
I won't lose a minute of sleep.
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.

silverscreenselect

#328 Post by silverscreenselect » Sat Aug 13, 2022 3:00 pm

Well, Flock.... where's the Ripcord?

Bob Juch

#329 Post by Bob Juch » Sat Aug 13, 2022 4:00 pm

Sat Aug 13, 2022 3:00 pm
Since 1982, Ripcord has been a fixture of Houston’s LGBTQ+ bar scene and THE gay leather bar in Houston where the wild, the weird, and the kinky gather on a nightly basis. The crowd is incredibly laid-back and cool, and while bears in harnesses abound, people of all genders and orientations are welcome. The drinks, the sights, and the sounds are all major draws, but RIPCORD is first and foremost about community. At Ripcord, everyone is embraced for who they are—no pretense, no gatekeeping, just pure camaraderie and debauchery.
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#330 Post by Beebs52 » Sat Aug 13, 2022 4:35 pm

I'm sorry. This just made me laugh.
Well, then

jarnon

#331 Post by jarnon » Sat Aug 13, 2022 5:15 pm

I'm wary to sign up for an account at open.ink. I hope Flock will be our guinea pig emissary and give us a report.
Слава Україні!
עם ישראל חי

silverscreenselect

#332 Post by silverscreenselect » Sat Aug 13, 2022 6:04 pm

jarnon wrote:
Sat Aug 13, 2022 5:15 pm
I'm wary to sign up for an account at open.ink. I hope Flock will be our guinea pig emissary and give us a report.
The True the Vote event was a three hour broadcast. I did not watch it. However, I watched a video from some commentator who said he had been invited to be one of the people in the Pit but could not make it. The gist of the broadcast was that they released absolutely nothing of substance to support the charges in 2000 Mules. They spent a lot of time talking about technology they had or soon hoped to have that would make their election monitoring efforts better. Some woman claimed that she had cracked the code of the New York voter registration records and determined that there were three million non-existent voters on the roles. Again no details.

After the live broadcast, they broke for lunch, then they would reconvene (not publicly streamed) and the people in the Pit would get all the good information and have a chance to analyze it and report at their leisure. Eventually, the data would be published on open.ink. As jarnon said, you can apply for access to open.ink and they will do some sort of vetting process. Although the basic access is free (my guess is that it gets you nothing), you can pay for premium access.

So, as I said a long time ago, when it comes time to produce, they deliver: "excuses, evasions, delays, and legal papers filed in opposition."

I await Flock's learned rebuttal.

SportsFan68
No Scritches!!!

#333 Post by SportsFan68 » Sat Aug 13, 2022 7:53 pm

Sat Aug 13, 2022 6:04 pm
jarnon wrote:
Sat Aug 13, 2022 5:15 pm
The True the Vote event was a three hour broadcast. I did not watch it. However, I watched a video from some commentator who said he had been invited to be one of the people in the Pit but could not make it. The gist of the broadcast was that they released absolutely nothing of substance to support the charges in 2000 Mules. They spent a lot of time talking about technology they had or soon hoped to have that would make their election monitoring efforts better. Some woman claimed that she had cracked the code of the New York voter registration records and determined that there were three million non-existent voters on the roles. Again no details.

After the live broadcast, they broke for lunch, then they would reconvene (not publicly streamed) and the people in the Pit would get all the good information and have a chance to analyze it and report at their leisure. Eventually, the data would be published on open.ink. As jarnon said, you can apply for access to open.ink and they will do some sort of vetting process. Although the basic access is free (my guess is that it gets you nothing), you can pay for premium access.

So, as I said a long time ago, when it comes time to produce, they deliver: "excuses, evasions, delays, and legal papers filed in opposition."

I await Flock's learned rebuttal.
My guess is, there won't be a rebuttal. Flock's last post was yesterday.
-- In Iroquois society, leaders are encouraged to remember seven generations in the past and consider seven generations in the future when making decisions that affect the people.
-- America would be a better place if leaders would do more long-term thinking. -- Wilma Mankiller

Weyoun

#334 Post by Weyoun » Sat Aug 13, 2022 11:09 pm

Flock hasn’t responded because he is scrapping together the money to pay for the exclusive access that none of the rest of us will get.

I’ve said it before. If you think your country‘s future and its democracy is at stake, you would just release information, not string along a bunch of goobers for their money.

Estonut
Evil Genius

#335 Post by Estonut » Sun Aug 14, 2022 12:43 am

Bob Juch wrote:
Sat Aug 13, 2022 4:00 pm
Since 1982, Ripcord has been a fixture of Houston’s LGBTQ+ bar scene and THE gay leather bar in Houston where the wild, the weird, and the kinky gather on a nightly basis. The crowd is incredibly laid-back and cool, and while bears in harnesses abound, people of all genders and orientations are welcome. The drinks, the sights, and the sounds are all major draws, but RIPCORD is first and foremost about community. At Ripcord, everyone is embraced for who they are—no pretense, no gatekeeping, just pure camaraderie and debauchery.
FINALLY, Bob writes about something he actually knows, rather than his usual cut & paste job...
A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five.
Groucho Marx

silverscreenselect

#336 Post by silverscreenselect » Sun Aug 14, 2022 9:49 am

From looking at Twitter posts that reference True the Vote, it appears that the people in "the Pit" were asked to hold off on their findings until Monday. So I guess that gives Flock some breathing room until his self-imposed deadline. However, the big "news" that emerged from the secret strategy session was that True the Vote has now unearthed evidence that proves that Konnech (the company that makes the software for many of the voting machines) is somehow being controlled by the Chinese Communist Party and that much of our election data is now on servers in Wuhan. When Gregg Phillips and Catherine Engelbrecht found out about this, they went to the authorities and were threatened. Now they want the True the Vote faithful to expose the truth because the FBI is too compromised. Of course, no details or evidence. So, Joe Biden was the Manchurian Candidate.

By the way, Konnech is a small Michigan company with about 20 employees that makes specialized human resources and asset management software specifically for election workers. Their President is named Eugene Yu, which seems to me to be all the proof they need that the company is being controlled by Chinese interests. If I were them, I would be on the phone right now to a really good plaintiff's firm that specializes in defamation lawsuits.

Of course this is a classic deflection technique. Get them to lose interest in the 2000 Mules by waving an even bigger carrot in front of them that, of course, will be revealed in due time.

silverscreenselect

#337 Post by silverscreenselect » Mon Aug 15, 2022 8:05 am

It's August 15.

I seem to recall one of our Bored members making an announcement about today...

Here's a hint. He's often referred to me as a cowardly weasel.

Of course, he may be too busy today inputting all that GPS data in those brand new spreadsheets he created for the occasion.

jarnon

#338 Post by jarnon » Mon Aug 15, 2022 9:34 am

This website has the recording of the Pit forum. Gregg and Katherineʻs presentation is from 53 minutes till 1:33. They reveal that the 2000 Mules raw data is being posted on open.ink.

Right Side Broadcasting Network

Flock is keeping his word and leaving the Bored until True the Vote delivers what theyʻve promised.
Слава Україні!
עם ישראל חי

silverscreenselect

#339 Post by silverscreenselect » Mon Aug 15, 2022 10:10 am

jarnon wrote:
Mon Aug 15, 2022 9:34 am
Flock is keeping his word and leaving the Bored until True the Vote delivers what theyʻve promised.
That's going to be a looooooong time.

Even True the Vote seems to have moved on from the 2000 Mules claim. Their latest bright shiny object is the claim that China has access to millions of voter worker records thanks to that small company in Michigan being in cahoots with them.

jarnon

#340 Post by jarnon » Mon Aug 15, 2022 10:27 am

jarnon wrote:
Mon Aug 15, 2022 9:34 am
I hope he does return. He brings interesting topics to the Bored that weʻre not exposed to in our news silos.
Слава Україні!
עם ישראל חי

Weyoun

#341 Post by Weyoun » Mon Aug 15, 2022 7:43 pm

Too bad about Flock. I was hoping he could update us about how the Covid vaccine is causing people to get plastic in their bloodstream.

silverscreenselect

#342 Post by silverscreenselect » Tue Aug 16, 2022 7:32 am

From yesterday's Washington Post (the link might be behind the paywall, but I got this one story):
It was just over a year ago that MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell convened supporters and data experts in South Dakota for a multiday summit at which he pledged to show his evidence that foreign actors had interfered in the 2020 election. As presented, the idea was straightforward: Lindell, who believed fervently that the election had been stolen, would finally offer up the raw information that he claimed showed how voting machines had been hacked and the results altered from overseas. This wasn’t his analysis, obviously; he’d hired guys who said they’d uncovered a pattern that could be replicated by others. But when the moment came … it couldn’t. The data was invalid and/or useless. There was no proof. None has since emerged. But Lindell was in a corner. He’d kept stringing people along for months, promising a big reveal. Whether he knew he didn’t have anything or not, someone did. And this is how cons work: The stakes keep getting increased until the whole thing collapses.

This episode sprang to mind immediately when I started watching “The Pit,” a symposium held in Arizona over the weekend by 2022′s in-vogue election conspiracy theorists, the leaders of the group True the Vote. Same elevation of hype. Same collapse of what was promised. If you’re at all familiar with True the Vote, this won’t surprise you.

In his book “Everything Trump Touches Dies,” former GOP consultant Rick Wilson describes being engaged by the group at some point before the 2016 election. Wilson and his team prepared to help True the Vote get their message — “millions upon millions of illegal votes are cast in every election” — out to the public. “[T]here was just one problem,” Wilson writes. “As the leading voter fraud prevention group in the country, True the Vote couldn’t provide enough data to make a convincing case even for us, far less to paint a picture of a massive conspiracy to push illegal voters to the polls.”

He tells that story as context for disparaging Donald Trump’s post-2016 insistence that millions of votes had been cast illegally — a claim that Trump adopted wholesale from a tweet by Gregg Phillips of True the Vote. Phillips never provided evidence for the claim, something that he tried to explain away Saturday as his extrapolation of data on the number of noncitizens who vote in the United States (something that happens extremely rarely).

By 2020, True the Vote’s reputation wasn’t terrific. Then the group got lucky, convincing filmmaker Dinesh D’Souza that they had data showing a widespread effort to collect and cast ballots in swing states. The result was “2000 Mules,” a movie that became a sensation on the right this year because it offered what had long been missing: apparent evidence of enough fraud to have affected the election results.

In reality, of course, the film shows no such thing. It shows no example of anyone casting ballots at more than one drop box, as is alleged, and it shows none of the purported data that Phillips collected to cobble together his estimates of how many “mules” were at work. The only map purporting to show someone visiting multiple drop boxes was fictional, as Phillips admitted to The Washington Post. D’Souza, like Trump and Wilson, was dependent on True the Vote and Phillips in particular for the claims made in the film. The film documents the downside of that credulity: a filmed interaction in which Phillips suggests that their data analysis solved a murder (to D’Souza’s fawning astonishment) was later shown to have not occurred.

After “2000 Mules” was released, True the Vote, like Lindell before them, promised to release all of the data undergirding their purported investigation. In May, they said they would soon “pull the ripcord,” making all of their information public within a few weeks. Then it didn’t happen. There was no “ripcord” pulled. In interviews, Phillips pledged that new information would be coming out “ten times” as big as what they’d uncovered in “Mules.” But the actual evidence that they claimed to have found in the film remained under wraps. (They had presented it to some law enforcement agencies, including the Georgia Bureau of Investigation, which didn’t find cause to launch a criminal investigation.)

Finally, True the Vote announced “The Pit.” Phillips said that what would be presented would be “devastating” and include “the part that was left out of the movie.” The media, he insisted, was scared of how devastating the stories would be. The event was carried on Right Side Broadcasting Network (RSBN), a streaming channel focused on right-wing content. But it was hardly something taking place at the fringe. RSBN opened with two hosts, including Donald Trump’s attorney Christina Bobb. Bobb was in the news earlier in the week as having signed off on the FBI’s removal of material at Mar-a-Lago, but the role on Saturday was familiar to her: she used to be a host on One America News. Bobb and RSBN’s other host interviewed two prominent Arizona elected officials before “The Pit” even began: Republican secretary of state nominee Mark Finchem and gubernatorial nominee Kari Lake.

Finally, it was time for Phillips and his colleague Catherine Engelbrecht to prove the doubters wrong. The result? The announcement of a website Open.ink, at which they promised to dump the drop-box surveillance video they obtained from states and documents from various election lawsuits. “The ‘pulling of the ripcord’ is Open.ink,” Phillips said. There was no announcement that Open.ink would also include the cellphone geolocation data that Phillips claimed showed the existence of all of the mules in the first place. It’s hard to see what is there, since if you visit at this point, you’re quickly redirected to a sign-up sheet that asks you to create an account that must be approved before you can move forward. But you can catch a glimpse of the underlying site, which includes [an appeal to upgrade to a paid membership].

After revealing the site, the True the Vote team put a coda on that boring-old 2020 stuff. “ … the end of ‘mules,’ we’re done!” Phillips replied with affected enthusiasm. “The end of ‘mules!’ ” Engelbrecht added. “End scene. We’re done.” No doubt realizing that this is not what the audience expected — RSBN’s lower-third read “The Pit reveals ‘devastating news on 2020’ ” at multiple points in the program — she tried to contextualize the development.

“Honestly, guys,” she said, “ … it’s time to move on. Not to move on to what happened in 2020, because we still have to understand what happened. That is critical. We have to understand that. But we are 90 some days out from midterms” — and so on.

Sure enough, after the Open.ink announcement, the event itself transitioned away from the claims that made True the Vote famous. A parade of people gave presentations about products they’d developed (an artificial-intelligence lie detector, some sort of phone that prevents being tracked, etc.). A woman from New York described her discovery of a nefarious pattern in voter identification numbers in the state that she alleged gave Democrats an unfair advantage in elections allowing them to indoctrinate children. That sort of thing.

Phillips also gave a presentation loaded with military-style discussions of counterintelligence focused on “protecting” elections moving forward. This was a central thrust of the day: They’d brought everyone together promising to finally demonstrate their 2020 allegations … and then used the day to instead move on to the next thing. So did Lindell. Shortly before “The Pit” began, RSBN cut away from Bobb and her co-host for a quick ad break. And there was the infamous pillow salesman. But he wasn’t selling pillows; instead, he wanted people to purchase MyCoffee, a brew that leveraged the “volcanic soil and humid climate” of Honduras for the best cup of joe you’ve ever had.

The hustle is ever-evolving.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... -election/

silverscreenselect

#343 Post by silverscreenselect » Mon Aug 22, 2022 10:40 pm

flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Thu Aug 04, 2022 11:42 am
The 125 members of the Pit will then analyze the data, videos and documents that will be released as Ripcord and will use their expertise, tools and media influence to spread what they individually and collectively find and discover, in an effort to bypass the censorship and cancel culture of the MSM.

In conjunction with this, TVT will release to the general public what it has called Ripcord, which will include video evidence of activity of dropboxes that it has gathered.
Out of curiosity, has anyone heard anything from these 125 members of "the Pit," who were busy analyzing the data, videos and documents to be released as Ripcord and use their expertise, tools, and media influence to spread what they individually find and discover, in an effort to bypass the censorship and cancel culture of the MSM?

That censorship must be really effective, since I haven't seen a single comment from one of those 125 about the super secret data they've been analyzing.

Bob Juch

#344 Post by Bob Juch » Mon Oct 17, 2022 9:50 am

Beating a dead mule one last time.

Arizona Attorney General's Office asks FBI, IRS to investigate group behind '2000 Mules'

https://www.azcentral.com/story/news/po ... 500627002/

Republican candidates for top statewide offices in Arizona have said they believe what they saw in the election-conspiracy movie "2000 Mules."

Now, the state Attorney General's Office is asking the FBI and IRS for investigations of the group behind the movie, True the Vote, noting that it has repeatedly rebuffed all requests to share the documentary's alleged evidence and has raised "considerable sums of money" based on claims of having that evidence.

"Given TTV's status as a nonprofit organization, it would appear that further review of its financials may be warranted," wrote Reginald "Reggie" Grigsby, chief special agent of the office's Special Investigations Section.

The film, released in May and thoroughly debunked by experts and media organizations, claims mobile-phone data obtained by the group shows a coordinated effort by hundreds of people around the country — deemed "mules" — to stuff election drop boxes with ballots for candidate Joe Biden in 2020. True the Vote's representatives said they would use their findings to make elections more secure.

But the moviemakers have since refused to release any of their supposed data to law enforcement groups even after promising to do so, the Attorney General's Office said in the two-page letter Friday.

Grigsby's letter accuses True the Vote founder Catherine Engelbrecht and its contractor Gregg Phillips of providing misleading information to his office and other law enforcement groups. He also mentions some of the bogus information the group has previously put out related to the movie, such as the false claims that the group helped solve a murder in Atlanta and break a ballot-harvesting case in San Luis, Arizona.

In sum, the information points to "potential violations" of tax code given True the Vote's 501(c)3 nonprofit status, the letter states.

True the Vote didn't respond to an email Friday from The Arizona Republic seeking comment.

MORE

jarnon

#345 Post by jarnon » Tue Nov 15, 2022 9:25 am

@DineshDSouza wrote:Something is rotten in the state of Arizona @KariLake @RealMarkFinchem @AbrahamHamadeh @bgmasters
Слава Україні!
עם ישראל חי

Bob Juch

#346 Post by Bob Juch » Tue Nov 15, 2022 9:40 am

jarnon wrote:
Tue Nov 15, 2022 9:25 am
@DineshDSouza wrote:Something is rotten in the state of Arizona @KariLake @RealMarkFinchem @AbrahamHamadeh @bgmasters
He's right: They are rotten.