We Now Know Where BiT Goes for Lunch

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
silverscreenselect

We Now Know Where BiT Goes for Lunch

#1 Post by silverscreenselect » Sat Jul 30, 2022 8:20 am

Trump Burger is a tourist attraction, monument to the former president located an hour from Houston
In Bellville, about an hour or so northwest of Houston, Trump Burger is your standard burger joint with the added twist of being a monument to former U.S. President Donald Trump. It’s hard to miss in person: Pro-Trump banners and American flags hang from the side of the patio deck. Front and center, atop the restaurant’s name, is an illustration of the 45th president.

The restaurant’s owner is Roland Beainy, a second-generation Lebanese-American who loves Donald Trump. “Being an immigrant from a place where everything is bad and you work for almost $200, you see somebody like him to support the country and get the economy doing better. Me being an entrepreneur, I appreciate what he did,” Beainy said. In 2020, Austin County, where Bellville is located, reported 78.7 percent of the population voted for Trump.

Bellville resident Brian Hajek was there for a burger on a recent weekday. The restaurant is close to his work and home. Hajek said weekends at Trump Burger can get jam packed. “I thought they’d be out of business after the elections, but you come here on the weekend, you see a big line of motorcycles, sports cars and antiques and Trump flags,” Hajek said. “They’re all from out of town.”

The restaurant is not connected to the Trump Organization, but, according to Beainy, a portion of the restaurant’s profits go toward Trump’s fundraising campaign.
The article contains several pictures, including the restaurant's buns, which bear the name of Trump.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

a1mamacat

Re: We Now Know Where BiT Goes for Lunch

#2 Post by a1mamacat » Sat Jul 30, 2022 9:24 pm

Unnecessary 🙄
Lover of Soft Animals and Fine Art
1st annual international BBBL Champeeeeen!

BackInTex

#3 Post by BackInTex » Sun Jul 31, 2022 3:18 pm

Nah, wouldn't eat there for lunch. It was a 55 minute drive from my house in Cypress (where I no longer live).

We did make the drive for diner (on 9/7/2020, I checked my records). My wife, son, and I took the scenic route that Sunday and had dinner. Pretty good burgers, though I'd of preferred mine cooked a little more, over coals. The fries and onion rings were excellent. I tried to get my son to take a pictue next to the Trump cutout, but he wouldn't.

It looked like a Trump campaign HQ. You could buy pretty much any Trump swag you wanted. A little surpirsed it is still open. Seemed like an election year novelty. Not surprised the Houston Chronicle writes an article about it 2 years after it opens.
..what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? let them take arms.
~~ Thomas Jefferson

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#4 Post by Beebs52 » Sun Jul 31, 2022 3:24 pm

:)
Well, then

flockofseagulls104

#5 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Sun Jul 31, 2022 4:00 pm

a1mamacat wrote:
Sat Jul 30, 2022 9:24 pm
Unnecessary 🙄
Well, beebs, what do you expect? That's what he does and that's all he does.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#6 Post by Beebs52 » Sun Jul 31, 2022 4:10 pm

flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Sun Jul 31, 2022 4:00 pm
a1mamacat wrote:
Unnecessary 🙄
Give Sauce the credit
Well, then

flockofseagulls104

#7 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Sun Jul 31, 2022 4:18 pm

Beebs52 wrote:
Sun Jul 31, 2022 4:10 pm
a1mamacat wrote:
Unnecessary 🙄
Give Sauce the credit
Oops. hard to follow sometimes....
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

silverscreenselect

#8 Post by silverscreenselect » Sun Jul 31, 2022 6:18 pm

a1mamacat wrote:
Unnecessary 🙄
I thought this was an amusing article and posted it. There wasn't anything overtly political in what I said. Flock shows his obsession with me once again.

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#9 Post by Beebs52 » Sun Jul 31, 2022 6:47 pm

silverscreenselect wrote:
Sun Jul 31, 2022 6:18 pm
a1mamacat wrote:
Unnecessary 🙄
I thought this was an amusing article and posted it. There wasn't anything overtly political in what I said. Flock shows his obsession with me once again.
No. You're wrong.
Well, then

flockofseagulls104

#10 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Sun Jul 31, 2022 7:29 pm

Beebs52 wrote:
Sun Jul 31, 2022 6:47 pm

No. You're wrong.
lol. How divorced from reality can you get?

silverscreenselect

#11 Post by silverscreenselect » Sun Jul 31, 2022 8:45 pm

Sun Jul 31, 2022 7:29 pm
I don't know, Flock. You're the expert.

BackInTex

#12 Post by BackInTex » Sun Jul 31, 2022 10:06 pm

Being the subject of this personal ad-hominem attack, I think my opinion would matter the most.

I thought it kind of funny and took no offense. Saucy, Beebs, and Flock, y'all need to loosen the knobs in your panties. I don't think SSS meant offense so I didn't take any. It's a frickin' burger joint. In Bellville, TX. I've been there thrice. Once to help my daughter show a steer, once to look at bluebonnets, and once to try the novelty Trump Burger. I'm pretty hard to offend, even when the person is trying. And I don't think SSS was trying. Only to raz a little.
..what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? let them take arms.
~~ Thomas Jefferson

flockofseagulls104

#13 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Mon Aug 01, 2022 8:43 am

BackInTex wrote:
Sun Jul 31, 2022 10:06 pm
Being the subject of this personal ad-hominem attack, I think my opinion would matter the most.

I thought it kind of funny and took no offense. Saucy, Beebs, and Flock, y'all need to loosen the knobs in your panties. I don't think SSS meant offense so I didn't take any. It's a frickin' burger joint. In Bellville, TX. I've been there thrice. Once to help my daughter show a steer, once to look at bluebonnets, and once to try the novelty Trump Burger. I'm pretty hard to offend, even when the person is trying. And I don't think SSS was trying. Only to raz a little.
Good to hear he didn't offend you. I'm not very easily offended either, but when someone makes it their mission in life to try to offend me, it gets old after a while.

tlynn78

#14 Post by tlynn78 » Mon Aug 01, 2022 9:30 am

Sun Jul 31, 2022 7:29 pm
Beebs52 wrote:
Sun Jul 31, 2022 6:47 pm

No. You're wrong.
Oh Lord, don't. They'll take that as a challenge. I'm accepting they have no lower limit.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. -Thomas Paine
You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. -Ayn Rand
Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities. -Voltaire

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#15 Post by Beebs52 » Mon Aug 01, 2022 9:48 am

BackInTex wrote:

Oh all right.
Well, then

silverscreenselect

#16 Post by silverscreenselect » Mon Aug 01, 2022 10:01 am

BackInTex wrote:
I've been there thrice. Once to help my daughter show a steer.
Did the steer show up on the next month's menu?

And I did not intend this thread as anything but a bit of humor about an unusual dining establishment near where BiT lives (near being a relative term in Texas).

BackInTex

#17 Post by BackInTex » Mon Aug 01, 2022 11:55 am

Mon Aug 01, 2022 10:01 am
BackInTex wrote:
I've been there thrice. Once to help my daughter show a steer.
Did the steer show up on the next month's menu?

And I did not intend this thread as anything but a bit of humor about an unusual dining establishment near where BiT lives (near being a relative term in Texas).
Fortunately for him, no. He was purchsed by her orthodontist to be an "ag exemption" on his small ranch. I doubt he is stil alive but he was able to live much longer than most of the steers raised by my daughter's peers.
~~ Thomas Jefferson

BackInTex

#18 Post by BackInTex » Tue Sep 06, 2022 8:26 am

Look what showed up in my EFB memories for today.
Looks like I was a day off on when I thought we went.
~~ Thomas Jefferson

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#19 Post by Beebs52 » Tue Sep 06, 2022 8:45 am

:lol:
Well, then

Bob Juch

#20 Post by Bob Juch » Tue Sep 06, 2022 1:12 pm

That will give you a Trumpian waistline.
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.