2000 Mules

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
silverscreenselect

Re: 2000 Mules

#276 Post by silverscreenselect » Sun Jul 17, 2022 8:32 pm

flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Sun Jul 17, 2022 6:28 pm
I face the fucking music from you and your comrades every day, stalker.
That's because you're wrong every day.

Although on most occasions, you've got enough wiggle and weasel room to explain how you're not really wrong and backing it up by misstating facts and accusing the media of lying.

For once, you're in a position where you can't wiggle and weasel. You've gone on for three months now about all the evidence that True the Vote has and now it's time for them to put up or... weasel out and make more excuses. I fully expect the latter. And you'll leave and pat yourself on the back for being principled when what you're doing is avoiding having to explain why you're wrong. And somehow try to blame me, the Bobs, the MSM, Joe Biden, and Stacey Abrams.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

flockofseagulls104

#277 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Sun Jul 17, 2022 8:47 pm

silverscreenselect wrote:
Sun Jul 17, 2022 8:32 pm

Although on most occasions, you've got enough wiggle and weasel room to explain how you're not really wrong and backing it up by misstating facts and accusing the media of lying.

For once, you're in a position where you can't wiggle and weasel. You've gone on for three months now about all the evidence that True the Vote has and now it's time for them to put up or... weasel out and make more excuses. I fully expect the latter. And you'll leave and pat yourself on the back for being principled when what you're doing is avoiding having to explain why you're wrong. And somehow try to blame me, the Bobs, the MSM, Joe Biden, and Stacey Abrams.
Yeah, right, COWARD.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

flockofseagulls104

#278 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Mon Jul 18, 2022 7:23 am

You have no idea how difficult, time-consuming and stressful it is to make sure I'm completely and indisputably wrong about everything I believe and write.

You have it so much easier being right about everything. Must be a breeze.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

Bob Juch

#279 Post by Bob Juch » Mon Jul 18, 2022 9:55 am

Mon Jul 18, 2022 7:23 am
You have no idea how difficult, time-consuming and stressful it is to make sure I'm completely and indisputably wrong about everything I believe and write.

We think logically, unlike you and your flock of 2000 jackasses.
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.

flockofseagulls104

#280 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Mon Jul 18, 2022 10:45 am

Bob Juch wrote:
Mon Jul 18, 2022 9:55 am
Mon Jul 18, 2022 7:23 am

We think logically, unlike you and your flock of 2000 jackasses.
Thanks for the chuckle.
Once again, BJ, you do better, though not much, with pictures.
I think I have a source now that I can match you meme for meme.

earendel

#281 Post by earendel » Mon Jul 18, 2022 12:53 pm

Thu Jul 14, 2022 2:51 pm
As much as I disagree with most of what you say, I would hate for you to leave completely. I do read and consider your position. So rather than a complete disengagement, how about you do the same as you asked Bob #### and SSS to do - stop commenting on political items.
Ripcord is coming. I have no doubt in that.

If it doesn't, I am gone.

Why don't you, for one, get on their cases for their close-minded, sanctimonious, hate-filled and patronizing contributions to this bored? Maybe they'll listen to someone like you. [/quote]
I'm not the Bored Police with respect to what anyone says - I don't think that SSS or the Bobs add anything illuminating when they resort to personal attacks and the like, but it's not up to me to censor them, any more than I would censor you, BiT, or spock for the same things.
Or you all can just continue to slam me for expressing my opinions and perspectives. And pushing back at the bullshit when it's directed at me.
I believe you can exclude me from the "you all" in this statement. I haven't slammed you for expressing your opinions. As I said, I read and consider what you say (excluding the BS), just as I do for SSS and the Bobs (again without the BS and personal attacks). I will truly be sad to see you leave the Bored if RIPCORD doesn't happen, but it's your choice.
"Elen sila lumenn omentielvo...A star shines on the hour of our meeting."

earendel

#282 Post by earendel » Mon Jul 18, 2022 12:56 pm

As much as I disagree with most of what you say, I would hate for you to leave completely. I do read and consider your position. So rather than a complete disengagement, how about you do the same as you asked Bob #### and SSS to do - stop commenting on political items.

Why don't you, for one, get on their cases for their close-minded, sanctimonious, hate-filled and patronizing contributions to this bored? Maybe they'll listen to someone like you.
I'm not the Bored Police with respect to what anyone says - I don't think that SSS or the Bobs add anything illuminating when they resort to personal attacks and the like, but it's not up to me to censor them, any more than I would censor you, BiT, or spock for the same things.
Or you all can just continue to slam me for expressing my opinions and perspectives. And pushing back at the bullshit when it's directed at me.
I believe you can exclude me from the "you all" in this statement. I haven't slammed you for expressing your opinions. As I said, I read and consider what you say (excluding the BS), just as I do for SSS and the Bobs (again without the BS and personal attacks). I will truly be sad to see you leave the Bored if RIPCORD doesn't happen, but it's your choice.
"Elen sila lumenn omentielvo...A star shines on the hour of our meeting."

flockofseagulls104

#283 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Mon Jul 18, 2022 1:45 pm

earendel wrote:
Mon Jul 18, 2022 12:56 pm

Why don't you, for one, get on their cases for their close-minded, sanctimonious, hate-filled and patronizing contributions to this bored? Maybe they'll listen to someone like you.
ear, you are not in the 'you all'. They know who they are. But I have been taken to task by some of the 'middle of the roaders' who do not participate in political discussions. Never do they take any issue with the people who continually slam me personally.

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#284 Post by Beebs52 » Mon Jul 18, 2022 4:14 pm

Hey peeps. Just stop it.
Well, then

flockofseagulls104

#285 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Mon Jul 18, 2022 7:58 pm

Beebs52 wrote:
Mon Jul 18, 2022 4:14 pm
Hey peeps. Just stop it.
Stop what?

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#286 Post by Beebs52 » Mon Jul 18, 2022 8:20 pm

Mon Jul 18, 2022 7:58 pm
Beebs52 wrote:
Hey peeps. Just stop it.
Stop what?
Start another thread that doesn't perpetuate the same ol same ol that is boring. It's boring. Find something not boring.
Well, then

Bob Juch

#287 Post by Bob Juch » Mon Jul 18, 2022 8:50 pm

Here's another side of the coin:

Homeland Security records show 'shocking' use of phone data, ACLU says

The civil liberties group released documents showing new details about how agencies had purchased information on people's movements throughout North America.

https://www.newsbreak.com/news/26710437 ... -aclu-says
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.

flockofseagulls104

#288 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Mon Jul 18, 2022 8:58 pm

Beebs52 wrote:
Mon Jul 18, 2022 8:20 pm
Mon Jul 18, 2022 7:58 pm
Beebs52 wrote:
Hey peeps. Just stop it.
Stop what?
Start another thread that doesn't perpetuate the same ol same ol that is boring. It's boring. Find something not boring.
Well, I'm on topic. It's my thread, after all. And, excuse me. I'm never boring.

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#289 Post by Beebs52 » Mon Jul 18, 2022 9:27 pm

Mon Jul 18, 2022 8:58 pm
Beebs52 wrote:
[quote=flockofseagulls104 post_id=590702 time=1658195897

Stop what?
Well, I'm on topic. It's my thread, after all. And, excuse me. I'm never boring.
[/quote]
I'm just hoping for no more of the same back and forth that accomplishes nothing.
Well, then

flockofseagulls104

#290 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Mon Jul 18, 2022 9:59 pm

Beebs52 wrote:
Mon Jul 18, 2022 9:27 pm
Mon Jul 18, 2022 8:58 pm
Beebs52 wrote:
[quote=flockofseagulls104 post_id=590702 time=1658195897

Stop what?
I'm just hoping for no more of the same back and forth that accomplishes nothing.
[/quote]
Well, if you've been following it, and me, I have proposed a solution for that. I have committed myself to a solution based on the blessed assurance of the two main know-it-alls on this bored. One who stalks me and who's main goal in life is to personally attack me, the other who has threatened to sue me twice. They are so sure of themselves on this topic, but neither of them will put their money where their mouths are.
I have.

flockofseagulls104

#291 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Tue Jul 19, 2022 10:36 am

From Catherine's mouth: Aug 13.

flockofseagulls104

#292 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Wed Aug 03, 2022 6:01 pm

The Pit and Ripcord... Aug 13th.

silverscreenselect

#293 Post by silverscreenselect » Wed Aug 03, 2022 7:10 pm

Wed Aug 03, 2022 6:01 pm
August 13 -- the day Flock learns there is no Santa Claus.

flockofseagulls104

#294 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Wed Aug 03, 2022 9:37 pm

Wed Aug 03, 2022 7:10 pm
Still so sure of yourself, and still trolling like there's no tomorrow. You are pathetic.
That is also the day you will be shown to be the weaseling coward that you are.

kroxquo

#295 Post by kroxquo » Thu Aug 04, 2022 4:30 am

I've been thinking about it and I believe that you are incorrect on this. I have come to the belief that there will be a major release on August 13. It will be a release of just enough hearsay, innuendo, dubious conclusions, and easily debunked facts that Flock and other like-minded, duped people will be able to say "I told you so," without any actual evidence that would be accepted in court. And the circus will move on to its next act.
You live and learn. Or at least you live. - Douglas Adams

flockofseagulls104

#296 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:13 am

kroxquo wrote:
Thu Aug 04, 2022 4:30 am
I've been thinking about it and I believe that you are incorrect on this. I have come to the belief that there will be a major release on August 13. It will be a release of just enough hearsay, innuendo, dubious conclusions, and easily debunked facts that Flock and other like-minded, duped people will be able to say "I told you so," without any actual evidence that would be accepted in court. And the circus will move on to its next act.
There you go. Refuse to watch 2000 Mules and now predetermine the evidence presented in the Ripcord release is unworthy to even look at.

Yup. That's a wonderful move to protect the big lie narrative.

unbelievable.

flockofseagulls104

#297 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Thu Aug 04, 2022 11:08 am

kroxquo wrote:
Thu Aug 04, 2022 4:30 am
Krox, I'm sorry, but I think you are about as middle of the road as Bernie Sanders. Just my opinion.

silverscreenselect

#298 Post by silverscreenselect » Thu Aug 04, 2022 11:35 am

Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:13 am
There you go. Refuse to watch 2000 Mules and now predetermine the evidence presented in the Ripcord release is unworthy to even look at.

Yup. That's a wonderful move to protect the big lie narrative.

unbelievable.
That wasn't a predetermination. It was a prediction. And based on what's been presented so far, a pretty good one in my view.

My own prediction is that they won't reveal anything they haven't already "on advice of counsel." And then say their lawyers are worried about them being subjected to groundless lawsuits if they reveal anything. And blame the media. And, in flock's case, blame Bob and me.

flockofseagulls104

#299 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Thu Aug 04, 2022 11:42 am

Just to update:

I have been following this story, because there's a lot riding on this. TTV and Catherine Engelbrecht does a web conference every week to update and to answer questions from the ACTUAL GENERAL PUBLIC, and I have attended these and participated.

This is what I understand will be happening:

On August 13, there will be an event called The Pit. 125 subject matter experts and social media influencers have been selected. (I am not one of them. I guess the bored isn't a big enough audience). These people will be briefed on and given all the information that TTV has and was willing to give the so-called authorities. TTV did, in fact, give the information it had to both the FBI and the GBI, only to see these entities politicize it and betray that trust. TTV then rethought its strategy. That's how the movie 2000 Mules came about.

The 125 members of the Pit will then analyze the data, videos and documents that will be released as Ripcord and will use their expertise, tools and media influence to spread what they individually and collectively find and discover, in an effort to bypass the censorship and cancel culture of the MSM.

In conjunction with this, TVT will release to the general public what it has called Ripcord, which will include video evidence of activity of dropboxes that it has gathered. It was legally required for all dropboxes to have 24 hour video monitoring, however many jurisdictions did not comply with this mandate, many did it very halfheartedly: cameras were not in focus or aimed incorrectly, and many, including the whole state of Pennsylvania, as I understand, refused to turn over its video files as required by law. Also, many of the cameras were not configured correctly as per timestamps, so it has been difficult for them to match specific cameras to specific geodata timestamps in many cases. But they have done a lot of this work. It will also include documentation it has gathered as evidence supporting the 2000 Mules allegations. They have also hinted that geodata will be released, but they have not been very clear as to what form that will be in.

Whether the geodata is going released to the general public or only to the members of the Pit, I am not sure. Being as objective as I can, for me it all hinges on the geodata. Without verification of that, it is still relying on the word of others whether the allegations made in 2000 Mules are valid.

So my pledge still stands. If Ripcord does not include verification that the cell phone geodata is valid to my individual satisfaction, I will quit this bored.

As for the 2 other bored members who so self-righteously have trolled me with their certain knowledge that the ripcord will never be pulled, they are cowards and weasels, and this one situation shows that is without a doubt the truth about them. If they had any conviction to their beliefs, they would take me up in my challenge to them. I am not asking them to leave the bored. I am asking them to re-consider their positions and to consider they might be wrong about a few things every once in a while. And to stop stalking me.

jarnon

#300 Post by jarnon » Thu Aug 04, 2022 12:23 pm

Thu Aug 04, 2022 11:42 am
It was legally required for all dropboxes to have 24 hour video monitoring, however many jurisdictions did not comply with this mandate, many did it very halfheartedly: cameras were not in focus or aimed incorrectly, and many, including the whole state of Pennsylvania, as I understand, refused to turn over its video files as required by law.
This is news to me. What law requires Pennsylvania counties to turn over video files? The Freedom of Information Act, maybe? I don't think any Pennsylvania law mentions drop boxes or video surveillance at all. Whom are they required to turn them over to? And did every county with video files decide not to comply with that law?

I attempted to research these claims and found this legal document. It's peculiar because it's for a court case that doesn't exist, and nearly every "fact" it mentions is bogus. I wonder what it's doing on a Dept. of Justice website.

U.S. v. Pennsylvania, Georgia, Michigan, Wisconsin, Arizona, and Nevada
Слава Україні!
עם ישראל חי