A Mystery For The Ages

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
Spock

A Mystery For The Ages

#1 Post by Spock » Wed Jun 22, 2022 9:03 am

https://twitter.com/DangerousSpaces/sta ... 64/photo/1

It is a really hard question, but can anybody spot the former male (who has absolutely no innate advantages over other female Rugby competitors) on this women's Rugby team?

My money is on #21, but some might beg to differ. Click on the picture to make it larger.

https://twitter.com/conservmillen/statu ... 1776968711

Spock

Re: A Mystery For The Ages

#2 Post by Spock » Wed Jun 22, 2022 10:01 am

Oh, and regarding the biological female rugby player who would have made the team except for the fact that the Hulk decided he was going to be a girl and take her spot.

"Too Bad, So Sad-Sucks to be her"-I guess.

silverscreenselect

#3 Post by silverscreenselect » Wed Jun 22, 2022 10:12 am

Spock wrote:
Wed Jun 22, 2022 10:01 am
Oh, and regarding the biological female rugby player who would have made the team except for the fact that the Hulk decided he was going to be a girl and take her spot.

Your protestations of concern about women in sports or women's rights in general would be a bit more credible if they extended one inch beyond trying to punish and demean trans women.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

flockofseagulls104

#4 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Wed Jun 22, 2022 10:30 am

The people who are pushing this insane agenda cannot be reasoned with. That photo shows all that needs to be shown, but they will not see it.

There are only two sexes. Male and female. If you want to, you can pick what gender you want to be. I don't really care unless you decide you need to require something of me. Then you are out of bounds. You are invading MY rights.
No person who was born a MALE should be allowed to participate in female sports. At ANY level. EVER. Regardless of what drugs they take or what surgeries they have inflicted upon themselves. Sorry. Science has decided for you.

IMO male sports should be open to everyone, including biological females. But if the consensus is that the rules should be in sync, so be it.

In every other aspect of life, you are free to pick whatever gender you want to be. But you are not free to change the sex you were born as. And you are not free to regulate or require me or anyone else to accommodate your feelings or desires. The people who are making rules and laws to regulate pronouns, language and things like that? Where the hell does that authority come from?

These people and their agenda must be, as bob puts it, rendered irrelevant by the rest of us.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

silverscreenselect

#5 Post by silverscreenselect » Wed Jun 22, 2022 10:34 am

flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Wed Jun 22, 2022 10:30 am
These people and their agenda must be, as bob puts it, rendered irrelevant by the rest of us.
Another staunch advocate of women's rights speaks out.

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#6 Post by Bob78164 » Wed Jun 22, 2022 10:43 am

Spock wrote:
the Hulk decided he was going to be a girl
You really are just a hateful bigot, aren't you. --Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson

flockofseagulls104

#7 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Wed Jun 22, 2022 11:24 am

Bob78164 wrote:
Wed Jun 22, 2022 10:43 am
Spock wrote:
That is a prime example of what we're up against.
The facts are, (1) this person is a large, well-developed male who (2) has decided 'their' gender is female. The second fact does not change the first fact. They have no right to deprive others of their rights and opportunities because of their choice.
Spock apparently sees a resemblance and uses a metaphor that you didn't like. So you decide to excoriate him.
Yup. We are definitely pretty close to a meeting of the minds here.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

tlynn78

#8 Post by tlynn78 » Wed Jun 22, 2022 3:31 pm

Wed Jun 22, 2022 11:24 am
Bob78164 wrote:
Wed Jun 22, 2022 10:43 am
Spock wrote:
That is a prime example of what we're up against.
The facts are, (1) this person is a large, well-developed male who (2) has decided 'their' gender is female. The second fact does not change the first fact. They have no right to deprive others of their rights and opportunities because of their choice.
Spock apparently sees a resemblance and uses a metaphor that you didn't like. So you decide to excoriate him.
Yup. We are definitely pretty close to a meeting of the minds here.
C'mon, man, it's been at least a couple hours since he got to use the 'b' word. I think they're required to trot it out on a schedule of some sort.
One can't have a meeting of the minds with those who've lost their own.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. -Thomas Paine
You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. -Ayn Rand
Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities. -Voltaire

silverscreenselect

#9 Post by silverscreenselect » Wed Jun 22, 2022 5:21 pm

tlynn78 wrote:
Wed Jun 22, 2022 3:31 pm
Flock is the prime Bored example of that principle. He sold what was left of his for a shiny set of wristbands.

tlynn78

#10 Post by tlynn78 » Wed Jun 22, 2022 7:38 pm

silverscreenselect wrote:
Wed Jun 22, 2022 5:21 pm
tlynn78 wrote:
Wed Jun 22, 2022 3:31 pm
Flock is the prime Bored example of that principle. He sold what was left of his for a shiny set of wristbands.
Do you pay prepubescent boys to post for you? Tell the truth, we won't tell.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. -Thomas Paine
You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. -Ayn Rand
Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities. -Voltaire

kroxquo

#11 Post by kroxquo » Thu Jun 23, 2022 4:47 am

This article addresses most of your concerns:

https://www.aclu.org/news/lgbtq-rights/ ... q-ev8bu8v0
You live and learn. Or at least you live. - Douglas Adams

BackInTex

#12 Post by BackInTex » Thu Jun 23, 2022 6:00 am

kroxquo wrote:
Thu Jun 23, 2022 4:47 am

LOL.
..what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? let them take arms.
~~ Thomas Jefferson

flockofseagulls104

#13 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Thu Jun 23, 2022 6:35 am

BackInTex wrote:
Thu Jun 23, 2022 6:00 am
kroxquo wrote:

LOL.
Not LOL. OMG is more appropriate.

tlynn78

#14 Post by tlynn78 » Thu Jun 23, 2022 7:47 am

Thu Jun 23, 2022 6:35 am
BackInTex wrote:
Thu Jun 23, 2022 6:00 am
kroxquo wrote:

LOL.
Not LOL. OMG is more appropriate.
How about so ridiculous as to be laughable.

Spock

#15 Post by Spock » Thu Jun 23, 2022 9:35 am

silverscreenselect wrote:
Wed Jun 22, 2022 10:12 am
Spock wrote:

Your protestations of concern about women in sports or women's rights in general would be a bit more credible if they extended one inch beyond trying to punish and demean trans women.
I don't have to justify myself to you for holding an opinion-you certainly never do, but I knew you would go there-and I can guarandamntee you that I have been to exponentially more female sporting events than you have.

And that is totally setting aside any Spocklette sporting events that we may have been to when she was younger.

When the kids were young elementary age and we decided to start attending high school basketball games-our school had a long stretch of years where the girls were pretty darn good and they were really fun to watch-and we have continued with that.

So in the last 15 (or so) years-I have been to probably hundreds of high school girls basketball games and, even beyond our own school-I will drive a long ways to watch 2 state-ranked girls basketball teams play.

How many female sporting events have you attended in the last 20 years? Or even your lifetime?

And I guess the same question could be asked of Bob#s.

And I guess-it could be asked-what is your record of helping women's sports? Other than arguing for biological males to take spots on Women's teams?

I have paid thousands of dollars in admissions to female sporting events-what have you 2 done?

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#16 Post by Bob78164 » Thu Jun 23, 2022 10:34 am

Spock wrote:
Thu Jun 23, 2022 9:35 am
How many female sporting events have you attended in the last 20 years? Or even your lifetime?

You want to play that game? Fine. That woman is someone's daughter. How would you feel if someone referred to Spocklette as a "Hulk"? Do you think ya might just get a little hot under the collar? --Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson

Spock

#17 Post by Spock » Thu Jun 23, 2022 10:46 am

Bob78164 wrote:
Thu Jun 23, 2022 10:34 am
Spock wrote:

You want to play that game? Fine. That woman is someone's daughter. How would you feel if someone referred to Spocklette as a "Hulk"? Do you think ya might just get a little hot under the collar? --Bob
So you have done nothing in the arena of Women's sports except to advocate for biological males to take spots on female teams.

In this case-the biological male towers (dare I say-Hulks) over his teammates and competitors.

Move along-nothing to see there.

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#18 Post by Bob78164 » Thu Jun 23, 2022 11:00 am

Spock wrote:
Thu Jun 23, 2022 10:46 am
Bob78164 wrote:
Spock wrote:

So you have done nothing in the arena of Women's sports except to advocate for biological males to take spots on female teams.

In this case-the biological male towers (dare I say-Hulks) over his teammates and competitors.

Move along-nothing to see there.
Wrong. I defy you to find one word that I've posted here (or anywhere) weighing in on the subject of transgender participation in women's sports. You won't. The only thing I've said on the subject (here or anywhere) is that I don't know enough to have an informed opinion and I don't care enough about the issue to learn.

Nice try, though, trying to change the subject from your open bigotry. I do find it worthy of note that you appear unable to separate the substantive issue from your clear bigotry. One could readily conclude that you're simply using the issue as an excuse to attempt to clothe your bigotry in a manner you hope will be more socially acceptable. --Bob

silverscreenselect

#19 Post by silverscreenselect » Thu Jun 23, 2022 11:18 am

Spock wrote:
Going to women's sporting events doesn't equal a concern about women in sports any more than patronizing strip clubs shows a concern for the strippers' working conditions.

In fact your attitude seems to be that you find women's sports more aesthetically pleasing if all the participants look like what your idea of female athletes should be rather than a "Hulkette."

flockofseagulls104

#20 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Thu Jun 23, 2022 12:04 pm

Bob78164 wrote:
Spock wrote:

Geez, bob. My lawyer says it's ironic how passionate you are about Spock using the Hulk metaphor to describe the situation being discussed. Your blessed little heart can't condone him calling that sweet little child, whom neither you not spock really know other than that photo, a 'hulk'. Oh, their parents would be crying if they saw that!

But you have no qualms calling many other people you don't know disparaging and disrespectful names. Not to mention the names and nasty and false accusations you make every day against the limited people on this bored. They are someone's son or daughter too!

He says you are a real hypocrite.

I didn't say it.

Spock

#21 Post by Spock » Thu Jun 23, 2022 4:49 pm

Setting aside any of the obvious mental health issues related to the Hulk thinking he is a girl.

I submit that the real problem is that he can look at the female rugby team photo and say-"Yep, that is where I belong."

Nothing but pure selfishness on his part.

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#22 Post by Bob78164 » Thu Jun 23, 2022 4:57 pm

Spock wrote:
Thu Jun 23, 2022 4:49 pm
Setting aside any of the obvious mental health issues related to the Hulk thinking he is a girl.

I submit that the real problem is that he can look at the female rugby team photo and say-"Yep, that is where I belong."

No, pure selfishness and bigotry are demonstrated by your insistence on making yourself feel better by using male pronouns to refer to her, as well as your insistence that because she is transgender she necessarily has "obvious mental health issues." She just wants to play sports. --Bob

Spock

#23 Post by Spock » Thu Jun 23, 2022 5:13 pm

Obviously, Bob#'s and SSS know very little about Women's sports-so they really don't have a clue about how different Male and Female sports really are.

One example is that a Dallas 15U (15 and Under) boys team beat a women's pro team.

https://www.cbssports.com/soccer/news/a ... scrimmage/

This is not a fluke. It works across all sports at all levels.

in 1998-Venus and Serena Williams thought they could beat a male payer that was ranked about 200. Spoiler-They couldn't.

https://www.essentiallysports.com/when- ... nnis-news/

It works across all sports at all levels.

You fundamentally change Women's sports when you bring biological males with their innate superior athletic ability into the mix-but you guys don't care about that.

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#24 Post by Beebs52 » Thu Jun 23, 2022 5:14 pm

Bob78164 wrote:
Thu Jun 23, 2022 4:57 pm
Spock wrote:

No, pure selfishness and bigotry are demonstrated by your insistence on making yourself feel better by using male pronouns to refer to her, as well as your insistence that because she is transgender she necessarily has "obvious mental health issues." She just wants to play sports. --Bob
No. You're just wrong.
Well, then

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#25 Post by Bob78164 » Thu Jun 23, 2022 5:33 pm

Beebs52 wrote:
Thu Jun 23, 2022 5:14 pm
Bob78164 wrote:
Thu Jun 23, 2022 4:57 pm
Spock wrote:

No. You're just wrong.
About what? That Spock's deliberate choice to use hurtful words to refer to someone he doesn't even know, merely because she's transgender evidences his bigotry, as does his cavalier assumption that transgender status necessarily means she has mental health issues? A deliberate decision to cause pain in this manner is just as much evidence of bigotry as would be an insistence on using the n-word to refer to Black people. --Bob