I hope it don't happen

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
flockofseagulls104

I hope it don't happen

#1 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Mon Jun 20, 2022 8:25 pm

https://www.wsj.com/articles/a-night-of ... 1655664242

But the rumblings are there while TPTB are still trying to impeach Trump and paint all non-democrats as domestic terrorists.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

silverscreenselect

Re: I hope it don't happen

#2 Post by silverscreenselect » Mon Jun 20, 2022 9:17 pm

flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Mon Jun 20, 2022 8:25 pm
https://www.wsj.com/articles/a-night-of ... 1655664242

But the rumblings are there while TPTB are still trying to impeach Trump and paint all non-democrats as domestic terrorists.
Who are you kidding Flock?

You're just drooling at the possibility that some left-winger somewhere will spray paint a right-to-life center so that you can morally equivalize that with all the ugly things the right is doing that are making you somewhat uncomfortable but you don't want to admit.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

flockofseagulls104

#3 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Tue Jun 21, 2022 3:42 pm

Hey democrats. Here you are. This is ALL ON YOU AND YOUR PARTY. And this ain't no dog whistle. This is in plain english. You agree? Whatcha gonna do?

I even made it a picture for BJ.

I'm not asking the stalker. I don't read their posts. I'm asking the democrats on this bored.
Last edited by flockofseagulls104 on Tue Jun 21, 2022 3:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#4 Post by Beebs52 » Tue Jun 21, 2022 4:09 pm

Well, then

Bob Juch

#5 Post by Bob Juch » Tue Jun 21, 2022 4:47 pm

Tue Jun 21, 2022 3:42 pm

Hey democrats. Here you are. This is ALL ON YOU AND YOUR PARTY. And this ain't no dog whistle. This is in plain english. You agree? Whatcha gonna do?

I'm not asking the stalker. I don't read their posts. I'm asking the democrats on this bored.
That seems to be from Jane's Revenge, not the Democrats.
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#6 Post by Beebs52 » Tue Jun 21, 2022 4:53 pm

Bob Juch wrote:
Tue Jun 21, 2022 4:47 pm

Well, yeah, duh. Who's supporting them?
Well, then

flockofseagulls104

#7 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Tue Jun 21, 2022 5:04 pm

Bob Juch wrote:

Not that I listen too much, but I don't hear many prominent democrats ranting about 'Don't listen to Jane's Revenge!'. 'No riots or unrest!'.
Maybe I'm wrong, but I haven't heard of too much reporting about 'Night of Rage' from the MSM. They are not doing, as far as I know, any 'investigative' reporting about this group, or Ruth Sent Us, for that matter.
Is the SPLC labeling them a 'hate group'?
How do we know the groups protesting at the homes of Justices are not infiltrated with people from these groups?
And why, for God's sake, have these people not been arrested. They are breaking Federal Law!
And why does no one seem to be at all interested in these questions?

Bob Juch

#8 Post by Bob Juch » Tue Jun 21, 2022 6:22 pm

Beebs52 wrote:
Tue Jun 21, 2022 4:53 pm
Bob Juch wrote:

Not the Democratic party. Not me.
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#9 Post by Beebs52 » Tue Jun 21, 2022 6:27 pm

Bob Juch wrote:
Tue Jun 21, 2022 6:22 pm
Beebs52 wrote:
Bob Juch wrote:

Who says? Do you think Soros has anything to do with it? He's a dem.
Well, then

Bob Juch

#10 Post by Bob Juch » Tue Jun 21, 2022 6:36 pm

Beebs52 wrote:
Tue Jun 21, 2022 6:27 pm
Bob Juch wrote:
Beebs52 wrote:

Who says? Do you think Soros has anything to do with it? He's a dem.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

flockofseagulls104

#11 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Tue Jun 21, 2022 7:35 pm

Bob Juch wrote:
Beebs52 wrote:
Bob Juch wrote:

So, BJ, You telling us Jane's Revenge and Ruth Sent Us have nothing to do with the democrat party?

Bob Juch

#12 Post by Bob Juch » Tue Jun 21, 2022 7:50 pm

Tue Jun 21, 2022 7:35 pm
Bob Juch wrote:
Beebs52 wrote:

So, BJ, You telling us Jane's Revenge and Ruth Sent Us have nothing to do with the democrat party?
They do not have the support of the Democratic party.

flockofseagulls104

#13 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Tue Jun 21, 2022 7:57 pm

Bob Juch wrote:
Tue Jun 21, 2022 7:50 pm
Bob Juch wrote:

Really? It seems to me they are doing more to track down parents that speak loudly at school board meetings than to find the leaders of these 2 groups.

Bob Juch

#14 Post by Bob Juch » Tue Jun 21, 2022 8:03 pm

Tue Jun 21, 2022 7:57 pm
Bob Juch wrote:

Really? It seems to me they are doing more to track down parents that speak loudly at school board meetings than to find the leaders of these 2 groups.
Who is "they"?

flockofseagulls104

#15 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Tue Jun 21, 2022 8:14 pm

Bob Juch wrote:
Tue Jun 21, 2022 8:03 pm
Bob Juch wrote:

Who is "they"?
The Dept of Justice, which is run by Merrick Garland, who reports to Joe Biden, who heads the Executive Branch, and who is a democrat. The House of Representatives, which is currently controlled by democrats, and the main stream media, which is also controlled by democrats. I don't include the Senate, because the only thing they can really do in this situation is bloviate, and they are doing enough of that already.
So BJ, what irrelevant path do you wish to explore now?

silverscreenselect

#16 Post by silverscreenselect » Tue Jun 21, 2022 8:26 pm

You might not ask me, but I'll answer. This is a hoax. There will be no "night of rage" in DC or elsewhere. There will be protests. You may see some vandalism, and that should be prosecuted. But this is overblown nonsense that sounds like a false flag operation. And I'm not the only one who says so.

'Jane's Revenge': Abortion Terror Group or Terror Hoax?
Are we headed for "a night of rage" over abortion? An anonymous collective called Jane's Revenge is threatening to create chaos when the U.S. Supreme Court releases its decision in Dobbs v. Jackson Women's Health Organization. The decision is expected to come today, Thursday, or next week. A draft of the decision, leaked in May, suggests the Court will overturn Roe v. Wade and Planned Parenthood v. Casey, the major precedents on which the current abortion rights regime is based. If that happens, there are sure to be protests outside the Supreme Court and around the country.

But will the protests remain peaceful? The Wall Street Journal suggests that they won't, noting that flyers "popping up around Washington" issue a "DC CALL TO ACTION NIGHT OF RAGE." The Journal suggests that Jane's Revenge is going to "commit what sounds like what Democrats would call insurrection if it were aimed at another part of government."

But we have no idea if the flyers are even real (as opposed to being put out by a group trying to make pro-choice activists look bad, or just stir up chaos and fear). And even if they are, it doesn't follow that people are going to actually take up the call. Jane's Revenge communiques have been posted to a website launched in May. They say "we are not one group but many" and speak of having "various cells" which have been "proliferating messages."

There's something suspicious about the group's statements, which rely on over-the-top villainous language, like:
We have demonstrated in the past month how easy and fun it is to attack. We are versatile, we are mercurial, and we answer to no one but ourselves. …

From here forward, any anti-choice group who closes their doors, and stops operating will no longer be a target. But until you do, it's open season, and we know where your operations are. The infrastructure of the enslavers will not survive. We will never stop, back down, slow down, or retreat. We did not want this; but it is upon us, and so we must deal with it proportionally.
This sounds like what someone would write if they were trying to freak people out about violent pro-choice activists. The Intercept takes a deeper look at the group, noting that "among abortion rights advocates, Jane's Revenge—whoever they are—has gotten predictably mixed reviews." If the group is "a false flag," it seems "the perfect tactic: A campaign of violence by pro-choice forces would reinforce the picture of abortion advocates as barbarians and justify draconian punishment of those who perform, facilitate, or have abortions," writes Judith Levine at The Intercept.

Bob Juch

#17 Post by Bob Juch » Tue Jun 21, 2022 9:05 pm

Tue Jun 21, 2022 8:14 pm
Bob Juch wrote:
Tue Jun 21, 2022 8:03 pm

Who is "they"?
The Dept of Justice, which is run by Merrick Garland, who reports to Joe Biden, who heads the Executive Branch, and who is a democrat. The House of Representatives, which is currently controlled by democrats, and the main stream media, which is also controlled by democrats. I don't include the Senate, because the only thing they can really do in this situation is bloviate, and they are doing enough of that already.
So BJ, what irrelevant path do you wish to explore now?
I can assure you that the FBI knows who leads these groups. They also don't give a shit about who speaks loudly at school board meetings.

silverscreenselect

#18 Post by silverscreenselect » Tue Jun 21, 2022 9:10 pm

Bob Juch wrote:
Tue Jun 21, 2022 9:05 pm
They also don't give a shit about who speaks loudly at school board meetings.
Of course, there's a big difference between speaking loudly at school board meetings and making death threats against school board members. The FBI does give a shit about the latter.

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#19 Post by Bob78164 » Tue Jun 21, 2022 9:18 pm

silverscreenselect wrote:
Tue Jun 21, 2022 9:10 pm
Bob Juch wrote:
Tue Jun 21, 2022 9:05 pm
They also don't give a shit about who speaks loudly at school board meetings.
Of course, there's a big difference between speaking loudly at school board meetings and making death threats against school board members. The FBI does give a shit about the latter.
Not to mention threats against election officials, made by those riled up by the guy in the Oval Office using claims he knew to be false, claims that led within weeks to an armed insurrection by people who had as their admitted goal the assassination of the Vice President of the United States and the Speaker of the House of Representatives. --Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson

earendel

#20 Post by earendel » Thu Jun 23, 2022 5:42 am

Probably as much as the Proud Boys, Oath Keepers, Three Percenters, etc. have to do with the Republican party.
"Elen sila lumenn omentielvo...A star shines on the hour of our meeting."

BackInTex

#21 Post by BackInTex » Thu Jun 23, 2022 5:58 am

earendel wrote:
Thu Jun 23, 2022 5:42 am
Probably as much as the Proud Boys, Oath Keepers, Three Percenters, etc. have to do with the Republican party.
Just as much, maybe more. The fact that nothing is being done about the atacks on pro-choice clinics speaks to the current party in power's support.
..what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? let them take arms.
~~ Thomas Jefferson

BackInTex

#22 Post by BackInTex » Thu Jun 23, 2022 5:59 am

BackInTex wrote:
Thu Jun 23, 2022 5:58 am
earendel wrote:
Just as much, maybe more. The fact that nothing is being done about the atacks on pro-choice clinics and threats to justices speaks to the current party in power's support.
..what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? let them take arms.
~~ Thomas Jefferson

tlynn78

#23 Post by tlynn78 » Thu Jun 23, 2022 7:49 am

earendel wrote:
That's .... kind of the point.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. -Thomas Paine
You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. -Ayn Rand
Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities. -Voltaire

flockofseagulls104

#24 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Thu Jun 23, 2022 12:38 pm

tlynn78 wrote:
Thu Jun 23, 2022 7:49 am
earendel wrote:
That's .... kind of the point.
Bingo
Bur don't forget, Jane's Revenge and Ruth Sent Us are all about the Dog Whistles they send out.

flockofseagulls104

#25 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Thu Jun 23, 2022 10:09 pm

The count here is 50 since the leak occurred. The ACLJ counts 63, including 3 today.

https://www.ncregister.com/news/as-atta ... onse-tepid

But have no fear, the FBI is 'investigating'.

As soon as they figure out who it was that leaked the draft decision, maybe they'll get to it.

Hint: Ask the Politico reporter who leaked it to them....