2000 Mules

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
Bob78164
Bored Moderator

Re: 2000 Mules

#126 Post by Bob78164 » Fri May 20, 2022 2:32 pm

flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Fri May 20, 2022 2:18 pm
Watch the movie. Lots of evidence there. And lots of pictures too!
There will also be some videos for you in RIPCORD too. Just be patient. Now run along...
You probably also thought that The Apprentice gave a full and complete picture of the competition. --Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson

flockofseagulls104

#127 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Fri May 20, 2022 2:35 pm

Bob78164 wrote:
Fri May 20, 2022 2:32 pm
There will also be some videos for you in RIPCORD too. Just be patient. Now run along...
You probably also thought that The Apprentice gave a full and complete picture of the competition. --Bob
Never watched The Apprentice, bob. Not even once. So I will refrain from criticizing or defending it,since I don't know anything about it except that Donald Trump was the host. Which is exactly why you referred to it. Small mind, yours.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

silverscreenselect

#128 Post by silverscreenselect » Fri May 20, 2022 4:19 pm

Bob Juch wrote:
Fri May 20, 2022 2:13 pm
I'd love to examine the evidence. Where is it?
There will also be some videos for you in RIPCORD too. Just be patient. Now run along.
There is no evidence yet. There are claims about unnamed people visiting drop boxes by True the Vote. The only "evidence" about specific voters that was produced in Georgia related to the three cases filed before the State Elections Board that were conclusively debunked. Whatever they turned over to the GBI didn't even merit an investigation. They still haven't responded to the subpoenas except for excuses and delays.

And these are not Democrats rejecting this so-called evidence. The State Election Board has three Republicans and one Democrat (I was mistaken earlier when I said it was 4-1. The fifth seat is currently vacant.)

Operatio Ripcord will be Operation Ripoff as d'Souza and True the Vote dodge the issue once again.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

Bob Juch

#129 Post by Bob Juch » Fri May 20, 2022 4:33 pm

Bob Juch wrote:
Fri May 20, 2022 2:09 pm

Jarnon,
I don't really understand how any of you can credibly criticize something you have not even watched.

The mules weren't restricted to your county. It was pointed out that they in many cases went to multiple (at least 10) dropboxes in multiple counties and also visited at least 5 non profit organizations related to democrat causes. All had to happen in the same day. If they didn't meet that criteria, they weren't counted as a 'mule'. Most dropboxes are not on major driving thoroughfares. You have to get off the main roads to get to them. Even if the geophysical cell phone accuracy is +/- 100 feet, what are the chances that one phone would come within 100 feet of 10 dropboxes and 5 NPOs all in the same day?

They also pointed out that although these drop boxes were supposed to have been surveilled, most of them weren't, and many of the ones that might have been had their video scrubbed since the election (also in conflict with the rules) so they are not available.

So do yourself a favor and examine the evidence before you try and criticize it. Don't be a fool like my stalker.
There is no evidence in the movie, just speculation.
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.

flockofseagulls104

#130 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Fri May 20, 2022 5:02 pm

Bob Juch wrote:
Fri May 20, 2022 4:33 pm
Bob Juch wrote:

Just askin'. How the hell would you know?
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

Bob Juch

#131 Post by Bob Juch » Fri May 20, 2022 5:25 pm

Fri May 20, 2022 5:02 pm
Bob Juch wrote:

I know the difference.
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.

flockofseagulls104

#132 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Fri May 20, 2022 5:31 pm

Bob Juch wrote:
Fri May 20, 2022 5:25 pm
Bob Juch wrote:

I know the difference.
Between what? Apparently not reality and fantasy.

Bob Juch

#133 Post by Bob Juch » Fri May 20, 2022 5:37 pm

Fri May 20, 2022 5:31 pm
Bob Juch wrote:

I know the difference.
What's your reality? Apparently not in this world.

flockofseagulls104

#134 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Fri May 20, 2022 5:38 pm

Bob Juch wrote:
Fri May 20, 2022 5:37 pm
Bob Juch wrote:

I know the difference.
So scared that it might be true that you are denying something blindly.

Bob Juch

#135 Post by Bob Juch » Fri May 20, 2022 5:42 pm

Fri May 20, 2022 5:38 pm
Bob Juch wrote:

Your reality is that something might be true? :lol: :lol: :lol:

flockofseagulls104

#136 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Fri May 20, 2022 5:59 pm

Bob Juch wrote:
Fri May 20, 2022 5:42 pm
Bob Juch wrote:

In a courtroom, BJ, the prosecution lays out the evidence for the jury, and brings forth experts to interpret and explain the evidence. I have seen the 2000 Mules case presented. You have not. You have only been exposed to the defense. I am waiting to view the actual physical evidence myself, but I believe the prosecutors know they will be disbarred and jailed if the evidence is not what they have presented. So I am inclined to believe them. But I will not vote for conviction until I am convinced beyond a reasonable doubt that their physical evidence is valid. But if it is, the defendant should face SEVERE consequences for what they have done to this country.

You are NOT in the equation. You are the mob on the outside of the courthouse.

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#137 Post by Bob78164 » Fri May 20, 2022 6:17 pm

Fri May 20, 2022 5:59 pm
Bob Juch wrote:

In a courtroom, BJ, the prosecution lays out the evidence for the jury, and brings forth experts to interpret and explain the evidence. I have seen the 2000 Mules case presented. You have not. You have only been exposed to the defense. I am waiting to view the actual physical evidence myself, but I believe the prosecutors know they will be disbarred and jailed if the evidence is not what they have presented. So I am inclined to believe them. But I will not vote for conviction until I am convinced beyond a reasonable doubt that their physical evidence is valid. But if it is, the defendant should face SEVERE consequences for what they have done to this country.

Perhaps this has escaped your attention, but movie theaters aren't courthouses. The "evidence" presented in that movie would never be allowed in a courthouse precisely because it's unreliable. And absolutely every time someone has tried to make this case in an actual courthouse, they've had absolutely nothing. That's the conclusion reached, even by judges that Donny himself appointed.
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson

Bob Juch

#138 Post by Bob Juch » Fri May 20, 2022 6:18 pm

Bob Juch wrote:

No, I'm on the jury. Res ipsa loquitur.

flockofseagulls104

#139 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Fri May 20, 2022 6:44 pm

Bob78164 wrote:
Fri May 20, 2022 6:17 pm
Bob Juch wrote:

Perhaps this has escaped your attention, but movie theaters aren't courthouses. The "evidence" presented in that movie would never be allowed in a courthouse precisely because it's unreliable. And absolutely every time someone has tried to make this case in an actual courthouse, they've had absolutely nothing. That's the conclusion reached, even by judges that Donny himself appointed.
OH, darn it bob, you got me there. I thought movie houses were actually courtrooms. But I actually saw the movie at a friend's house. Does that count?
The actual physical evidence is yet to be released, bob, which you would know if you watched the movie, or bothered to read anything I write here. I watched the case presented by the prosecutor, which refers to the physical evidence they have, examined and analyzed. Much like a forensic examiner shows pictures and explains the cause of death to the jury. The actual dead body is not usually brought to the courtroom, is it bob?

You, too, are a member of the mob outside the courthouse, or now outside the judge's house, protesting. You are not party to the case unless you see what is presented to the jury. And if you were truly interested in the truth, you would reserve judgment until you heard the arguments from BOTH sides and could examine the physical evidence, like I am. But you're not.

silverscreenselect

#140 Post by silverscreenselect » Fri May 20, 2022 7:37 pm

Check out this article. It's by an independent journalist who actually saw the movie and breaks down pretty much every claim in it. The finding is that all the claims related to ballot harvesting are not supported by anything presented in the film. It's very lengthy, so I'm only giving the link, but it's very interesting and very detailed reading.

https://www.readtangle.com/otherposts/2 ... -election/

kroxquo

#141 Post by kroxquo » Sat May 21, 2022 5:05 am

jarnon wrote:
Fri May 20, 2022 8:03 am
In my county (the third largest in Pennsylvania), there are just 11 drop boxes. In 2020, they were open during business hours only and monitored. The guards could and did stop voters from depositing multiple ballots. The scheme described in 2000 Mules had no chance of success. And why would anyone bother, since a voter or mule could just drop the ballots in the nearest mailbox?

In this week's primary election, they switched to 24-hour video surveillance. (Democrats complained that some voters felt intimidated by the guards.) You can be assured that the Republican state legislature is watching closely for any violation.
Jarnon,
I don't really understand how any of you can credibly criticize something you have not even watched.
Have you ever experienced racism? If not, then how can you credibly criticize those who are working against it?
Have you had covid? If not, then how can you credibly criticize those who are trying to prevent its spread?
Have you been to Ukraine in the last two months? If not, then how can you credibly criticize Russia's actions?
Have you ever been subjected to bullying (or worse) because of your sexual orientation? If not, then how can you credibly criticize those who are trying to prevent it from happening?
You live and learn. Or at least you live. - Douglas Adams

silverscreenselect

#142 Post by silverscreenselect » Sat May 21, 2022 8:14 am

Jarnon,
The reason I linked to that Readtangle article is because the author, Isaac Saul, did watch the movie and describes its contents very thoroughly. Contrary to what Flock is implying, this is not a 90-minute documentary about the alleged ballot harvesting that True the Vote found. Instead, d'Souza spends much of it rehashing old claims about voter fraud. Saul then breaks down the claims about voter harvesting. (One interesting thing he notes is that the "map" of Atlanta that was in the documentary and in one of Flock's posts does not line up with the actual locations of any drop boxes in the Atlanta area.) In Georgia, drop boxes must be located on public property, which would disprove claims that these were in isolated, hard-to-reach locations. This is what Saul has to say about the specific "evidence" the movie introduces:
D'Souza employs the help of Gregg Phillips, the former head of the Mississippi Department of Human Services, and Catherine Engelbrecht, the head of the vote-monitoring organization True The Vote. D'Souza introduces them by saying True The Vote is a "non-partisan organization," which would be funny if the lie didn't disregard the intelligence of viewers so blatantly. In fact, True The Vote is an offshoot of King Street Patriots, a Tea Party organization founded by Engelbrecht.

Together, Phillips and Engelbrecht explain to D'Souza (and his wife, who appears by his side throughout the film) that they have purchased several petabytes of cell phone location data. They claim that they have used that data to uncover a massive drop box scheme, where paid "mules" were collecting ballots from nonprofit organizations and then dropping them off in drop boxes in swing states like Georgia, Arizona, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin.

They purport to prove this by mapping the cell phone data location movement of millions of people. Then, they create a criteria: From October 1 to Election Day, They isolate every person who passes or stops at 10 or more drop boxes in a day, and every person who passes or stops at five or more nonprofit organizations tied to political entities. Using this criteria, they isolate over 2,000 people across several Democratic strongholds in swing states (mainly Philadelphia and Atlanta). These "2,000 mules" are then credited with delivering hundreds of thousands of ballots that threw the election to Biden.

As a nice topping, Phillips and Engelbrecht also filed freedom of information requests to obtain surveillance footage from several drop box locations across the country. They present about a dozen clips from this footage purporting to show people illegally stuffing boxes with ballots. In a few instances, they show people wearing various kinds of gloves (including doctor's gloves) in the Georgia Senate runoff, which took place in early January. They explain that clips of people wearing gloves started to show up after December 23, which — it hit them — was right after two women in Yuma, Arizona, were indicted on ballot harvesting charges and caught using fingerprint technology.

The pair tells D'Souza, who is now astonished at the mountain of evidence, that their location data shows these same mules returning to drop boxes repeatedly, sometimes multiple times in a day, and that they have some of the same people in different drop box locations on surveillance footage. Finally, in the latter half of the film, D'Souza unveils a "whistleblower" in San Luis, Arizona. The woman is backlit, totally anonymous, and says she witnessed what she "assumed" to be mules picking up payments for ballot collections. No other first-hand witnesses from any state are presented.
So, the "evidence" is Phillips and Engelbrecht telling d'Souza about their findings (using an inaccurate map of Atlanta for this purpose), followed by a handful of videos of "suspicious" voters (those in Georgia were investigated and cleared) and one shadowy "whistleblower" from Arizona who assumes she saw mules lining up to be paid. I won't rehash how those claims have been debunked many places, including by Saul at length in his article. I'd point out that Saul actually gives True the Vote more leeway than most experts when he says that GPS data is accurate to 5-10 feet. That's based on a report from Human Rights Watch, which has every reason to state that government surveillance is as accurate as possible. Most independent sources, including what the DOJ used against the Capitol rioters, shows a 100 foot at-best accuracy radius, which makes them of little value in heavily traveled areas.

That's what convinced Flock and presumably the other rubes who have bought into this story. Even Nigerian princes usually supply more "evidence" to support their scam emails.

silverscreenselect

#143 Post by silverscreenselect » Sat May 21, 2022 8:31 am

FWIW, this link shows the locations of drop boxes for the 2020 Georgia general election. These are all heavily traveled locations, most of them on main roads. In the metro Atlanta area, hundreds, if not thousands of people pass by them every day (the one at the government center in downtown Atlanta is on a block with numerous other government buildings, including the courthouse). Others are at city halls, branch libraries, community centers, and fire stations.

They have cut way back on the number of locations for the 2022 election. Fulton County now has eight instead of 37.

https://georgiapeanutgallery.org/2020/0 ... -election/

Bob Juch

#144 Post by Bob Juch » Sat May 21, 2022 9:41 am

The purchased cell phone data probably used tower triangulation and not GPS data. That accuracy is 3/4 of a square mile.

flockofseagulls104

#145 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Sat May 21, 2022 3:49 pm

Bob Juch wrote:
Sat May 21, 2022 9:41 am
The purchased cell phone data probably used tower triangulation and not GPS data. That accuracy is 3/4 of a square mile.
Pictures, BJ.

silverscreenselect

#146 Post by silverscreenselect » Sat May 21, 2022 4:00 pm

Sat May 21, 2022 3:49 pm
Bob Juch wrote:
Pictures, BJ.
Of course, we don't know what cellphone data True the Vote has since it hasn't released that information in response to the subpoenas. For those counting, the deadline is Thursday for responding.

Bob Juch

#147 Post by Bob Juch » Sat May 21, 2022 4:18 pm

Sat May 21, 2022 3:49 pm
Bob Juch wrote:
Pictures, BJ.

flockofseagulls104

#148 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Sat May 21, 2022 4:31 pm

Have you ever experienced racism? If not, then how can you credibly criticize those who are working against it?
Yes, I have. I have had people on this bored specifically call me a racist. Suppose someone made a movie based on hard evidence they have collected that documented real life examples of 'reverse racism'. The same thing that is happening here would happen with that film. The e-bigots here would not watch it, and they would flood anyone who mentioned it with things they found on the internet that dispute it and denigrate the people who made it.

Have you had covid? If not, then how can you credibly criticize those who are trying to prevent its spread?
Because I have seen evidence that the methods that some of them are advocating and in some cases mandating may not be effective and may have unanticipated harmful consequences. And it is interesting that people who dissent from the 'prevailing' view are canceled and censored from the social media giants.

Have you been to Ukraine in the last two months? If not, then how can you credibly criticize Russia's actions?
Because there is NO evidence that I have seen that indicates that Russia did not plan and start the invasion into Ukraine. Really, krox?

Have you ever been subjected to bullying (or worse) because of your sexual orientation? If not, then how can you credibly criticize those who are trying to prevent it from happening?
Show me one sane person that is FOR bullying for any reason. krox.
krox, I am disappointed in you, for whatever that is worth to you.

Very few, if any, of these 'criticisms' that I have seen specifically address the actual content and points made in the film. They pick at this little issue or that one with speculation on methods or accuracy and say it discredits the whole content. Even though the film was made with the knowledge and the methods with which these people would try and tear it to shreds unseen. They claim that this one video has been discredited by this authority or that one, and use that authority's word as proof. If they at least viewed the film, their criticisms would be a little more in focus.

As I have said a number of times, the film is NOT proof, but it does spell out a case that is pretty convincing. And the people who are making this case are putting not only their individual and corporate integrity, but their future livelihood, at stake. And they have pledged to release all the data and video evidence that they have found that back up their case. I am reserving my judgment until they do release it and I have determined it does, indeed, support their case. If they don't, or if it doesn't, I will be among D'Souza's and TTV's biggest detractors. I will never believe anything from them anymore.

I know nothing can ever and will ever convince the bobs, stalkers and bjs to open their minds. Even if and when the evidence is released and it 100% supports the case they have advanced, there will be those people who dismiss it, ignore it and condemn it. Just the fact that supposedly unbiased 'journalists' include phrases like 'The Big Lie' in their headlines shows that.

I was hoping that you had an open mind. I still hope so.

silverscreenselect

#149 Post by silverscreenselect » Sat May 21, 2022 10:41 pm

Sat May 21, 2022 4:31 pm
I am reserving my judgment until they do release it and I have determined it does, indeed, support their case. If they don't, or if it doesn't, I will be among D'Souza's and TTV's biggest detractors. I will never believe anything from them anymore.
Flock is a few days away from learning there is no Santa Claus. Or more likely, coming up with excuses and rationalizations of why they didn't produce anything substantive.

silverscreenselect

#150 Post by silverscreenselect » Sun May 22, 2022 9:48 pm

2000 Mules ranked #13 at the box office this weekend with a gross of $765,000 for the three days at 415 theaters. All the films ranking above 2000 Mules were playing at 800 theaters or more. The most recent English language film to open on a comparable number of screens was The Contractor, which opened on April 1 on 489 screens and grossed $560,000. Before that, Tyson's Run opened March 11 on 428 screens to $212,000. So, the box office totals for 2000 Mules are very good for this type of release in the current theatrical environment.

By the way, most arthouse films have platform releases where they open in a couple of cities first and gradually go wider, so their box office totals really aren't comparable.