BattleBots

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
Bob Juch

BattleBots

#1 Post by Bob Juch » Thu Feb 18, 2021 10:08 pm

Someone posted that they love the show BattleBots. I couldn't find it, so I'm starting a new post.

I like it as well and have found that Discovery+ shows the episodes eight days ahead of the Discovery Channel broadcast.

I just watched the first episode of the finals while my TiVo was recording the previous episode.
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.

jaybee

Re: BattleBots

#2 Post by jaybee » Fri Feb 19, 2021 7:53 am

I've watched BB for years but am now cheating - Pull them up on YouTube, fast forward until the start lights come on and watch the actual three minute battles.
Jaybee

Bob Juch

Re: BattleBots

#3 Post by Bob Juch » Fri Feb 19, 2021 11:27 am

jaybee wrote:
Fri Feb 19, 2021 7:53 am
I've watched BB for years but am now cheating - Pull them up on YouTube, fast forward until the start lights come on and watch the actual three minute battles.
I could do that with my TiVo, but I like hearing from the teams.

I wrote to Ray Billings with a suggestion on how to improve Tombstone's driving ability.
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.