Okay. This isn't good

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
Beebs52
Queen of Wack

Okay. This isn't good

#1 Post by Beebs52 » Wed Jan 06, 2021 2:25 pm

Trump is batshit crazy to instigate this. Revenge is not an excuse. Investigate everything forever afterwards but the electoral certification must go on.
Well, then

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

Re: Okay. This isn't good

#2 Post by Bob78164 » Wed Jan 06, 2021 2:31 pm

Beebs52 wrote:
Wed Jan 06, 2021 2:25 pm
Trump is batshit crazy to instigate this. Revenge is not an excuse. Investigate everything forever afterwards but the electoral certification must go on.
Thank you for saying this.

I'm aware that many Republicans who have supported Donny through some of his most outrageous conduct have NOT had this in mind as their endgame. They simply thought, falsely, that they could stuff the genie back in the bottle. But I've been banging the drum about this for years because it was clearly the logical endgame of Donny's words and deeds, and failing to stop him earlier was playing with fire. Now the country has been burned.

I hope that the Republican Party forcefully repudiates each and every Member of Congress who votes to disregard the people's will today. If it doesn't, the Party doesn't deserve to survive as a viable political entity. --Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson