LSWE Friday Theme Request - Week 1

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
littlebeast13
Dumbass

LSWE Friday Theme Request - Week 1

#1 Post by littlebeast13 » Mon Jan 04, 2021 8:22 am

This is your chance to help fill out my Friday games this year! Each Monday, I will give you a new theme to which I'd like you to select a song for and PM (private message) your suggestion to me. You can do that by clicking on my name on the side (by where it says Dumbass) and clicking the PM link in my profile. Anyone who plays an LSWE game this week is eligible to participate... and PLEASE DO so that we can fill out at least a standard sized LSWE game! Feel free to choose your song as honestly as possible, since there will be no guessing of who submitted which song, and unless you out yourself, nobody will know what song was yours. And please, try to keep from picking extremely niche or little known songs that the average music fan would be unlikely to know....

With that said.... here's your theme for this week!

The aliens have landed, and you have been chosen to be earth's ambassador who will show them around the planet. The aliens, as you might expect, aren't too happy with what they see on the third rock from the sun. You notice on the mothership overhead that they're preparing the giant laser that will turn the earth into tiny pebbles... and you only have a few minutes remaining to change their minds and show them that there are redeeming values to humanity! You quickly whip out your music collection and select what song to play for the aliens, which you hope will save the world!

Please have your song PM'ed to me before Thursday evening!
Thursday comics! Squirrel pictures! The link to my CafePress store! All kinds of fun stuff!!!!

Visit my Evil Squirrel blog here: http://evilsquirrelsnest.com

littlebeast13
Dumbass

Re: LSWE Friday Theme Request - Week 1

#2 Post by littlebeast13 » Mon Jan 04, 2021 12:12 pm

Six songs in so far, and no repeats! Keeping my fingers crossed I don't jinx it...

lb13
Thursday comics! Squirrel pictures! The link to my CafePress store! All kinds of fun stuff!!!!

littlebeast13
Dumbass

#3 Post by littlebeast13 » Wed Jan 06, 2021 1:09 pm

10 songs in so far. Still a few who haven't sent me one yet. The deadline is late tomorrow...

lb13

SportsFan68
No Scritches!!!

#4 Post by SportsFan68 » Wed Jan 06, 2021 8:43 pm

Holy cow, this was difficult. Make next week's easier, OK?
-- In Iroquois society, leaders are encouraged to remember seven generations in the past and consider seven generations in the future when making decisions that affect the people.
-- America would be a better place if leaders would do more long-term thinking. -- Wilma Mankiller

littlebeast13
Dumbass

#5 Post by littlebeast13 » Wed Jan 06, 2021 9:37 pm

SportsFan68 wrote:
Wed Jan 06, 2021 8:43 pm
I'm sorry. Next week I'll use words of only one syllable. And have ES read it to you....

lb13

SportsFan68
No Scritches!!!

#6 Post by SportsFan68 » Wed Jan 06, 2021 9:51 pm

littlebeast13 wrote:
Wed Jan 06, 2021 9:37 pm
SportsFan68 wrote:
Wed Jan 06, 2021 8:43 pm
I'm sorry. Next week I'll use words of only one syllable. And have ES read it to you....

lb13
Mangy rodents are never necessary. Feel free to use polysyllabic language, might make it easier. Maybe I should send you a few words of the day.
-- In Iroquois society, leaders are encouraged to remember seven generations in the past and consider seven generations in the future when making decisions that affect the people.
-- America would be a better place if leaders would do more long-term thinking. -- Wilma Mankiller