Biden Voters Come Back from the Grave

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
silverscreenselect

Biden Voters Come Back from the Grave

#1 Post by silverscreenselect » Mon Nov 09, 2020 10:33 am

I get requests to review all kinds of merchandise on Amazon, and since it's no longer allowed under their guidelines, I don't even respond to them anymore. However, this one is kind on interesting. It's someone selling "Biden Voters Come Back from the Grave" and "Democrats Steal Election" T-shirts. The Biden voters T-shirt has an image of a tombstone and says "President Elect Biden has special connection with the deceased. 900,000 dead people voted for him." This email doesn't come from Amazon but from some other site called Bonfire whose mailing list I'm apparently also on.

Needless to say, I will not be taking any of these (they will retail for $24.99).
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

franktangredi

Re: Biden Voters Come Back from the Grave

#2 Post by franktangredi » Mon Nov 09, 2020 2:28 pm

silverscreenselect wrote:
Mon Nov 09, 2020 10:33 am
I get requests to review all kinds of merchandise on Amazon, and since it's no longer allowed under their guidelines, I don't even respond to them anymore. However, this one is kind on interesting. It's someone selling "Biden Voters Come Back from the Grave" and "Democrats Steal Election" T-shirts. The Biden voters T-shirt has an image of a tombstone and says "President Elect Biden has special connection with the deceased. 900,000 dead people voted for him." This email doesn't come from Amazon but from some other site called Bonfire whose mailing list I'm apparently also on.

Needless to say, I will not be taking any of these (they will retail for $24.99).
I like the ideal of people wearing these. It's nice to be able to identify the idiots.