Even Republican thugs won't support Drumpf

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
Pastor Fireball

Even Republican thugs won't support Drumpf

#1 Post by Pastor Fireball » Fri Sep 04, 2020 7:23 am

Case in point, this Republican thug: Rick Snyder, former Michigan governor, the man who committed systematic genocide by willfully ignoring Flint's contaminated water system for his entire eight years in office. (The fact that Flint was already a contaminated s**thole city before the water crisis is completely irrelevant here.)

Even Snyder knows that Drumpf "lacks a moral compass" and is endorsing Joe Biden. There's definitely a special place in hell for you if somebody like Rick Snyder calls you immoral.

Snyder goes on to say that he will continue to be a Republican and support Republican values, which is the correct answer because Drumpf isn't a real Republican or a real conservative anyway. Drumpf knew years ago that he could never run for president as a Democrat because real Democrats aren't stupid enough to support him. He had to run as a Republican because they're the only people gullible enough to let him hijack the entire party, intimidate it, rape it, and mold it into his own image.
"[Drumpf's] name alone creates division and anger, whose words inspire dissension and hatred, and can't possibly 'Make America Great Again.'" --Kobe Bryant (1978-2020)

"In times of crisis, the wise build bridges. The foolish build barriers." --Chadwick Boseman (1976-2020)

silverscreenselect

Re: Even Republican thugs won't support Drumpf

#2 Post by silverscreenselect » Fri Sep 04, 2020 7:42 am

Pastor Fireball wrote:
Fri Sep 04, 2020 7:23 am
Drumpf knew years ago that he could never run for president as a Democrat because real Democrats aren't stupid enough to support him. He had to run as a Republican because they're the only people gullible enough to let him hijack the entire party, intimidate it, rape it, and mold it into his own image.
The reports that came out today about Trump refusing to go to the World War I military cemetery in France because the soldiers who died there were "suckers" and "losers" exemplifies just how far the Republicans have fallen. (And there's a lot more to the story.) One thing you used to be able to count on Republicans to do was stand by the troops. Add to that Trump advocating for voter fraud in North Carolina at the same time that he's claiming that mail-in balloting is rigged and you can see (a) what type of valueless hypocrite he is and (b) the extent to which Republicans will contort themselves to figure out ways to still support him.

It's times like these that I really miss Flock not being here to come up with his own contorted reasoning for continuing to support Trump.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

Spock

#3 Post by Spock » Fri Sep 04, 2020 11:13 am

silverscreenselect wrote:
Fri Sep 04, 2020 7:42 am
Pastor Fireball wrote:
Drumpf knew years ago that he could never run for president as a Democrat because real Democrats aren't stupid enough to support him. He had to run as a Republican because they're the only people gullible enough to let him hijack the entire party, intimidate it, rape it, and mold it into his own image.
The reports that came out today about Trump refusing to go to the World War I military cemetery in France because the soldiers who died there were "suckers" and "losers" exemplifies just how far the Republicans have fallen. (And there's a lot more to the story.) One thing you used to be able to count on Republicans to do was stand by the troops. Add to that Trump advocating for voter fraud in North Carolina at the same time that he's claiming that mail-in balloting is rigged and you can see (a) what type of valueless hypocrite he is and (b) the extent to which Republicans will contort themselves to figure out ways to still support him.

It's times like these that I really miss Flock not being here to come up with his own contorted reasoning for continuing to support Trump.
The story is being disputed by those on the scene. However, go ahead and believe it if you so choose. The warriors on the sharp end know who respects them and who doesn't and at the end of the day that is all that matters.

silverscreenselect

#4 Post by silverscreenselect » Fri Sep 04, 2020 11:57 am

Spock wrote:
Fri Sep 04, 2020 11:13 am
The warriors on the sharp end know who respects them and who doesn't and at the end of the day that is all that matters.
From a Military Times poll taken in late July and early August of over 1000 active-duty troops:

Biden 41%
Trump 37%
Third party 13%

That was before these latest comments and before the Pentagon decided to shut down the Stars and Stripes newspaper. Considering that the military traditionally supports Republican presidential candidates by significant margins, this is a big shift in voting patterns.

https://www.militarytimes.com/news/pent ... for-biden/

Spock

#5 Post by Spock » Fri Sep 04, 2020 12:07 pm

Fri Sep 04, 2020 11:57 am
Spock wrote:
The warriors on the sharp end know who respects them and who doesn't and at the end of the day that is all that matters.
From a Military Times poll taken in late July and early August of over 1000 active-duty troops:

Biden 41%
Trump 37%
Third party 13%

That was before these latest comments and before the Pentagon decided to shut down the Stars and Stripes newspaper. Considering that the military traditionally supports Republican presidential candidates by significant margins, this is a big shift in voting patterns.

Even if your poll is valid and I reject the idea of basing anything on the results of one poll-there is a difference between "Active Duty" troops and the warriors at the sharp end. I am speaking of the warriors at the sharp end. They know who respects them and who doesn't.

silverscreenselect

#6 Post by silverscreenselect » Fri Sep 04, 2020 12:22 pm

Spock wrote:
Fri Sep 04, 2020 12:07 pm
I am speaking of the warriors at the sharp end. They know who respects them and who doesn't.
You're right. I was referring to active duty military personnel, not your buddies in the Sons of the Pioneers.

I would assume that those "at the sharp end" would include the people that Putin put a bounty on. Trump has really shown his respect for them.

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#7 Post by Bob78164 » Fri Sep 04, 2020 12:36 pm

Spock wrote:
Spock wrote:

Biden 41%
Trump 37%
Third party 13%

Even if your poll is valid and I reject the idea of basing anything on the results of one poll-there is a difference between "Active Duty" troops and the warriors at the sharp end. I am speaking of the warriors at the sharp end. They know who respects them and who doesn't.
The guy whose son served in Iraq and was awarded a Bronze Star Medal and a Legion of Merit? Or Cadet Bone Spurs. Seems like an easy choice. --Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson

Spock

#8 Post by Spock » Fri Sep 04, 2020 1:39 pm

Fri Sep 04, 2020 12:22 pm
Spock wrote:
I am speaking of the warriors at the sharp end. They know who respects them and who doesn't.
You're right. I was referring to active duty military personnel, not your buddies in the Sons of the Pioneers.

I would assume that those "at the sharp end" would include the people that Putin put a bounty on. Trump has really shown his respect for them.
I pity you. You lack any sense of adventure and honor in your life. Everything is viewed through a partisan political lens. It is beyond your comprehension that the men on the sharp end view themselves as warriors, whereas you pity them as victims.

wbtravis007

#9 Post by wbtravis007 » Fri Sep 04, 2020 2:54 pm

Spock wrote:
Fri Sep 04, 2020 1:39 pm
Spock wrote:

I pity you. You lack any sense of adventure and honor in your life. Everything is viewed through a partisan political lens. It is beyond your comprehension that the men on the sharp end view themselves as warriors, whereas you pity them as victims.
Man. Talk about a loser.

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#10 Post by Bob78164 » Fri Sep 04, 2020 2:58 pm

Spock wrote:
Fri Sep 04, 2020 7:42 am
Pastor Fireball wrote:

The story is being disputed by those on the scene. However, go ahead and believe it if you so choose. The warriors on the sharp end know who respects them and who doesn't and at the end of the day that is all that matters.
Fox News confirms.

But I find it fascinating that as far as you're concerned, there's only one group of voters "that matters." Not particularly surprising in light of your other views, but still fascinating. --Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#11 Post by Bob78164 » Fri Sep 04, 2020 3:25 pm

That was before . . . the Pentagon decided to shut down the Stars and Stripes newspaper.
Donny just caved to the pushback on that one. --Bob

Spock

#12 Post by Spock » Fri Sep 04, 2020 3:31 pm

wbtravis007 wrote:
Fri Sep 04, 2020 2:54 pm
Spock wrote:

Man. Talk about a loser.
Loser? In what way?

Because I respect and honor the men on the sharp end as they view themselves?

I also pity you, loser, with your endless snarky, meaningless comments. It is beyond your comprehension that warriors and honor and adventure still exist and your world is bleaker because of that.

At the end of the day, I can stand before God and say "Thank you for the grand adventures."

Can you, with your dead soul, say the same?

silverscreenselect

#13 Post by silverscreenselect » Fri Sep 04, 2020 4:47 pm

Spock wrote:
Fri Sep 04, 2020 3:31 pm
It is beyond your comprehension that warriors and honor and adventure still exist and your world is bleaker because of that.
Spoken by someone whose idea of "warriors and honor and adventure" is stalking a kudu with a high-powered rifle.

Spock

#14 Post by Spock » Fri Sep 04, 2020 5:08 pm

Fri Sep 04, 2020 4:47 pm
Spock wrote:
It is beyond your comprehension that warriors and honor and adventure still exist and your world is bleaker because of that.
Spoken by someone whose idea of "warriors and honor and adventure" is stalking a kudu with a high-powered rifle.
And you will never know the adventure of a giant kudu bull using a herd of breeding elephants as a screen and the shit getting real as everyone is a little scared of elephant cows.

You will also never know the adventure of learning that spicy foods in the African bush are called "Rajah" because of the connection with India. Something I have never seen in any foodways magazine before or since and learning that bush Africans really really love spicy food.

You will also never know the adventure of having a Bahamian cop prepare a conch salad for you and you will never know the adventure of discussing Mexican movies with a tour bus driver and tour guide while the rest of the bus sleeps away. I suspect you would have been among those sleeping as adventure passes you by and you await the next scheduled cruise ship itinerary stop.

I also doubt you have contacts with people (Sons of the Pioneers as you call them)-who watched "The Wild Bunch" 100 times at a bar in the Philippines in the late 1970's with a lot of odd, tough characters floating around. Great stories there-but, not something you can get when you are not open to adventure.

But most of all, I am glad to be someone who respects and honors the men at the sharp end as they view themselves-as warriors-rather than be someone with a dead soul who pities them as victims.

Spock

#15 Post by Spock » Fri Sep 04, 2020 6:35 pm

Oh, BTW-it sure is interesting that SSS is so interested in my Non-Bored internet activity. How many times has he denigrated "The Sons of the Pioneers?"

I guess I can be honored that he has wasted so many of his rapidly dwindling seconds on this earth on my non-Bored activity.

silverscreenselect

#16 Post by silverscreenselect » Fri Sep 04, 2020 6:40 pm

Spock wrote:
Fri Sep 04, 2020 5:08 pm
And you will never know the adventure of a giant kudu bull using a herd of breeding elephants as a screen and the shit getting real as everyone is a little scared of elephant cows.
You're right about one thing. I don't feel the need, as you and the Trump brothers apparently do, to prove my manhood by spending thousands of dollars on an African safari and high powered weaponry.

I don't feel my life has been particularly lacking in adventure, but I don't feel I need to carry around a resume documenting it. You seem to feel you constantly have to prove yourself to the rest of the Bored and, more than anything, to yourself.

But what I really don't understand is how you seem to think that I pity our troops as victims, or, as you seem to feel, that there are two kinds of troops, those at the sharp end and the others. I haven't been in the service, but I know from talking to my stepfather and my uncle who served in World War II and some of my friends who served in Vietnam that they didn't view themselves as noble warriors. They were just GIs doing a job that happened to be more dangerous than what most of the rest of us went through. Perhaps you just heard this "on the sharp end" line on the Sons of the Pioneers website and it stuck with you. To be frank, it doesn't make a whole lot of sense. And if your idea of real manhood is listening to the Sons of the Pioneers swap stories about what happened to them in a Phillipines bar 40 years ago, then I can understand how you all and Trump have a natural affinity for each other.

silverscreenselect

#17 Post by silverscreenselect » Fri Sep 04, 2020 6:44 pm

Spock wrote:
Fri Sep 04, 2020 6:35 pm
Oh, BTW-it sure is interesting that SSS is so interested in my Non-Bored internet activity. How many times has he denigrated "The Sons of the Pioneers?"

I guess I can be honored that he has wasted so many of his rapidly dwindling seconds on this earth on my non-Bored activity.
Spock, I'd love to be able to respond to your thoughts. But since your only thoughts seem to come from Victor Davis Hanson or Iowa Hawkeye or the Sons of the Pioneers or whatever macho book you've read lately, that's rather difficult.

Spock

#18 Post by Spock » Fri Sep 04, 2020 8:23 pm

Fri Sep 04, 2020 6:44 pm
Spock wrote:
Fri Sep 04, 2020 6:35 pm

Spock, I'd love to be able to respond to your thoughts. But since your only thoughts seem to come from Victor Davis Hanson or Iowa Hawkeye or the Sons of the Pioneers or whatever macho book you've read lately, that's rather difficult.
Boy, you sure continue to be worried about my non bored activity.

BTW-You forgot Mark Steyn and you may not have realized it, but Iowa Hawkeye is a satirical non-political site. Well, sometimes he satirizes politics, but he does both sides.

silverscreenselect

#19 Post by silverscreenselect » Fri Sep 04, 2020 10:00 pm

Spock wrote:
Fri Sep 04, 2020 8:23 pm
Boy, you sure continue to be worried about my non bored activity.
As you continue to be concerned about my dwindlng years on this planet and the lack of opportunities I've had to sample conch salad.

wbtravis007

#20 Post by wbtravis007 » Sat Sep 05, 2020 8:08 am

Spock wrote:
wbtravis007 wrote:
Spock wrote:

Man. Talk about a loser.
Loser? In what way?

I also pity you, loser, with your endless snarky, meaningless comments. It is beyond your comprehension that warriors and honor and adventure still exist and your world is bleaker because of that.

At the end of the day, I can stand before God and say "Thank you for the grand adventures."

You weird.

a1mamacat

#21 Post by a1mamacat » Sat Sep 05, 2020 11:29 am

wbtravis007 wrote:
Sat Sep 05, 2020 8:08 am
Spock wrote:
wbtravis007 wrote:

Man. Talk about a loser.
Loser? In what way?

You weird.
He’s a Q.
Lover of Soft Animals and Fine Art
1st annual international BBBL Champeeeeen!

Vandal
Director of Promos

#22 Post by Vandal » Sat Sep 05, 2020 12:46 pm

a1mamacat wrote:
Sat Sep 05, 2020 11:29 am
wbtravis007 wrote:
Sat Sep 05, 2020 8:08 am
Spock wrote:

Loser? In what way?

You weird.
He’s a Q.

_________________________________________________________________________________
Available now:
The Secret At Haney Field: A Baseball Mystery
The Right Hand Rule
Center Point
Dizzy Miss Lizzie
Running On Empty
The Tick Tock Man
The Dragon's Song by Binh Pham and R. M. Clark
Devin Drake and The Family Secret

Visit my website: http://www.rmclarkauthor.com

Ready: Devin Drake and The RollerGhoster

silverscreenselect