Kenosha

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
Bob Juch

Kenosha

#1 Post by Bob Juch » Tue Sep 01, 2020 8:16 pm

L. Lin Wood, a conservative lawyer who represented Nick Sandmann, has now taken up the cause to back 17-year-old Kenosha shooter Kyle Rittenhouse along with his equally right-leaning partner, John Pierce. Wood, who bills himself as the “Attorney for the Damned” is also a member of the QAnon conspiracy theory cult. Pierce and Wood have set up a website to fund their efforts called Fight Back which includes inflammatory verbiage and unproven conservative talking points.
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.

silverscreenselect

Re: Kenosha

#2 Post by silverscreenselect » Tue Sep 01, 2020 10:12 pm

Wood represented Richard Jewell in his libel case against several media outlets. (He is not the attorney portrayed by Sam Rockwell in the RIchard Jewell movie from Clint Eastwood.)
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

Estonut
Evil Genius

Re: Kenosha

#3 Post by Estonut » Wed Sep 02, 2020 12:35 am

Bob Juch wrote:
Tue Sep 01, 2020 8:16 pm
L. Lin Wood, a conservative lawyer who represented Nick Sandmann, has now taken up the cause to back 17-year-old Kenosha shooter Kyle Rittenhouse along with his equally right-leaning partner, John Pierce. Wood, who bills himself as the “Attorney for the Damned” is also a member of the QAnon conspiracy theory cult. Pierce and Wood have set up a website to fund their efforts called Fight Back which includes inflammatory verbiage and unproven conservative talking points.
1) He was nicknamed the "attorney for the damned" by Dan Rather. You make it sound as if he made it up himself.

2) Please cite any proof that he is a member of QAnon. Do you have a member list?
A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five.
Groucho Marx