Terry Crews is a TV host again

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
jarnon

Terry Crews is a TV host again

#1 Post by jarnon » Fri Mar 01, 2019 2:49 pm

Terry Crews, who hosted America's Got Talent: The Champions last month, becomes the host of AGT this summer. Terry is also on the cast of Brooklyn Nine Nine. It's the second time he takes over a show originally hosted by Regis.
Simon Cowell wrote:He's just one of those great guys you're lucky enough to meet in your life, and he's fitted in perfectly on this.
Terry Crews wrote:With great success comes great responsibility. I respect this show and I hope to bring as much passion and energy to the job, just like Tyra Banks, Nick Cannon, Regis Philbin and Jerry Springer all have done.
Gabrielle Union and Julianne Hough are new AGT judges, joining Howie Mandel and Simon.
Слава Україні!
עם ישראל חי

jarnon

Re: Terry Crews is a TV host again

#2 Post by jarnon » Mon Jan 13, 2020 11:23 am

Union left AGT after one season and a major controversy. English singer Alesha Dixon has taken her place on season 2 of AGT: The Champions. Once again, America's Got Talent has no American judges.
Слава Україні!
עם ישראל חי

mrkelley23

#3 Post by mrkelley23 » Mon Jan 13, 2020 12:48 pm

jarnon wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 11:23 am
Union left AGT after one season and a major controversy. English singer Alesha Dixon has taken her place on season 2 of AGT: The Champions. Once again, America's Got Talent has no American judges.
???? Guess I'm confused on the definition of American. Or I'm misreading. Both very possible.
For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled. -- Richard Feynman

Appa23

#4 Post by Appa23 » Mon Jan 13, 2020 4:47 pm

jarnon wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 11:23 am
Unless you remember Heidi Klum, who has dual US and Germany citizenship, and I definitely do remember her.

Plus, Howie Mandel is North American. :D

mrkelley23

#5 Post by mrkelley23 » Mon Jan 13, 2020 9:45 pm

Now I get it. I don't watch the show, and I didn't notice the one year time lapse between the first post in this thread and the others. I was wondering why Utah and Nebraska were considered non-American.

My apologies.
For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled. -- Richard Feynman