The Eternal Question

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
Sistine Fanny
Underground Artiste

The Eternal Question

#1 Post by Sistine Fanny » Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:19 am

While is MBRS eating Neapolitan ice cream while Uly is holding a gun to ES' head?

At first I thought they were at a USC game or something. But if that were the case, wouldn't Dippin' Dots be available?

No, my subject line is not incorrect. One of these question is eternal and one is rhetorical. You can decide which is which.....
It's the Final Countdown.....

littlebeast13
Dumbass

Re: The Eternal Question

#2 Post by littlebeast13 » Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:26 am

Sistine Fanny wrote:While is MBRS eating Neapolitan ice cream while Uly is holding a gun to ES' head?

At first I thought they were at a USC game or something. But if that were the case, wouldn't Dippin' Dots be available?

No, my subject line is not incorrect. One of these question is eternal and one is rhetorical. You can decide which is which.....

I'm assuming the Dippin Dots are eternal.... they're probably as petrified as Peeps....

lb13
Thursday comics! Squirrel pictures! The link to my CafePress store! All kinds of fun stuff!!!!

Visit my Evil Squirrel blog here: http://evilsquirrelsnest.com

Sistine Fanny
Underground Artiste

#3 Post by Sistine Fanny » Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:31 am

littlebeast13 wrote:
Sistine Fanny wrote:While is MBRS eating Neapolitan ice cream while Uly is holding a gun to ES' head?

I'm assuming the Dippin Dots are eternal.... they're probably as petrified as Peeps....

lb13
BZZZT!!!1 That one is rhetorical as they are at Uly U. Now what's with the gun and the ice cream? Please don't make me read any more posts looking for it.....

littlebeast13
Dumbass

#4 Post by littlebeast13 » Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:34 am

Sistine Fanny wrote:
littlebeast13 wrote:

lb13
BZZZT!!!1 That one is rhetorical as they are at Uly U. Now what's with the gun and the ice cream? Please don't make me read any more posts looking for it.....

Here's the thread that will go in the archive segment...

http://wwtbambored.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=43564

ES is not the one staring down the barrel....

lb13
Thursday comics! Squirrel pictures! The link to my CafePress store! All kinds of fun stuff!!!!

Sistine Fanny
Underground Artiste

#5 Post by Sistine Fanny » Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:44 am

littlebeast13 wrote:
Sistine Fanny wrote:
littlebeast13 wrote:

lb13

lb13
That explains my confusion. It's generally a shotgun wedding, not a handgun one....ha!

Okay, so MBRS is up the duff and apparently Buster is the culprit. And if the gun isn't pointed at ES' head, then I guess he's just doing the pee pee dance.

Still doesn't explain the Uly U and the index cards......

littlebeast13
Dumbass

#6 Post by littlebeast13 » Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:24 am

Sistine Fanny wrote:
littlebeast13 wrote:
Sistine Fanny wrote:

lb13
That explains my confusion. It's generally a shotgun wedding, not a handgun one....ha!

Okay, so MBRS is up the duff and apparently Buster is the culprit. And if the gun isn't pointed at ES' head, then I guess he's just doing the pee pee dance.

I guess you don't watch much daytime TV other than Judge Judy.....

lb13

Sistine Fanny
Underground Artiste

#7 Post by Sistine Fanny » Fri Mar 15, 2013 4:51 pm

littlebeast13 wrote:
Sistine Fanny wrote:
littlebeast13 wrote:

lb13

lb13
Ha! I don't even watch JJ during the daytime. I generally DVR them and then watch a whole batch in a row around 2am once or twice a week.....

However, your daytime hint makes me think Maury Povich? I don't know if he has a logo like that but I do know that he's famous for the DNA test reveals, right? Which makes the pee pee dance a little soft shoe jubilation.

Come to find out, I was hammerin' worms and that added to my confusion. When I zoomed I saw that what I thought was a handgun pointed at ES' noggin was actually his hand wiping whew! sweat from his brow. Ha!

But, really MBRS? Buster? I always knew you were a roundheels but that's a bit much....

littlebeast13
Dumbass

#8 Post by littlebeast13 » Fri Mar 15, 2013 4:57 pm

Sistine Fanny wrote:
littlebeast13 wrote:
Sistine Fanny wrote:

lb13
Ha! I don't even watch JJ during the daytime. I generally DVR them and then watch a whole batch in a row around 2am once or twice a week.....

However, your daytime hint makes me think Maury Povich? I don't know if he has a logo like that but I do know that he's famous for the DNA test reveals, right? Which makes the pee pee dance a little soft shoe jubilation.

Come to find out, I was hammerin' worms and that added to my confusion. When I zoomed I saw that what I thought was a handgun pointed at ES' noggin was actually his hand wiping whew! sweat from his brow. Ha!

But, really MBRS? Buster? I always knew you were a roundheels but that's a bit much....

LOL! I see where you saw the gun now, and don't know if I'll be able to unsee it! Maury does have a logo like that, because I copied it off the internets, and we all know the internets never lie....

Buster being the culprit makes for shocking TV, and I hear Uly's producers like that kind of thing....

lb13