Miss Sistine -- URGENT NEWS

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
ninjadog
Four-Footer

Miss Sistine -- URGENT NEWS

#1 Post by ninjadog » Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:19 pm

It looks like new dane puppies are going to be bornded sometime tonight or early tomorrow at http://explore.org/#!/live-cams/player/ ... puppy-room.

Me and lizbit are watching. We are exsited.

love
BeBe

herjosie
Four-Footer

Re: Miss Sistine -- URGENT NEWS

#2 Post by herjosie » Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:30 pm

ooh ooh miss bebe and miss lizbit...i am so exited too. new baby doggies are wonderful. i hope mommie will let me stay up and see them for the first time. do you think they wuold like to play with me.

and i really really like your ninja uniform. you look very misterius and powrful.

Sistine Fanny
Underground Artiste

#3 Post by Sistine Fanny » Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:28 am

ninjadog wrote:It looks like new dane puppies are going to be bornded sometime tonight or early tomorrow at http://explore.org/#!/live-cams/player/ ... puppy-room.

Me and lizbit are watching. We are exsited.

love
BeBe
Thanks for the heads up, BeBe! I haven't been online too much lately so I haven't checked in on Mama Dane for a while. It's snowing here and my internet has been spotty, so here's hoping it will stay up for the time being!
It's the Final Countdown.....

ninjadog
Four-Footer

#4 Post by ninjadog » Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:09 pm

The first baby finallly got bornded. The mamadog had to go to the veterans hospital for help so me and lizbit didnt get to see it. Mamadog also had xrays and the veteranaranarian doctor said one or two more babbies might be coming except now the first one is going from bump to bump to steal all the breakfasts. We will keep watching. The first puppy has white on his head but the rest of him is dark of many colors like me. Maybe he will be a ninjadog too.

ninjadog
Four-Footer

#5 Post by ninjadog » Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:17 pm

herjosie wrote:ooh ooh miss bebe and miss lizbit...i am so exited too. new baby doggies are wonderful. i hope mommie will let me stay up and see them for the first time. do you think they wuold like to play with me.

and i really really like your ninja uniform. you look very misterius and powrful.
I am sure they would like to play with you Miss Josie. By tomorrow or the next day the babbies will be xactly your size. Thank you for the nice things you said about my ninja suit. It was designed for me by Mr Evil Squirrel.

Sistine Fanny
Underground Artiste

#6 Post by Sistine Fanny » Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:20 pm

ninjadog wrote:The first baby finallly got bornded. The mamadog had to go to the veterans hospital for help so me and lizbit didnt get to see it. Mamadog also had xrays and the veteranaranarian doctor said one or two more babbies might be coming except now the first one is going from bump to bump to steal all the breakfasts. We will keep watching. The first puppy has white on his head but the rest of him is dark of many colors like me. Maybe he will be a ninjadog too.
We were posting at the same time.

If you aren't watching now, hurry, Nuppy2 is on the way!!!!!1

Well maybe only one hurry, it looked like there was activity in the bahonka region but I guess it was a false alarm.

I don't know about the new baby being a ninjadog. It's pretty hard for a Great Dane to be inconspicuous.....

ninjadog
Four-Footer

#7 Post by ninjadog » Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:28 pm

We are watching. I am confused.

When Miss Noel closes her eyes she has another whole eyeball painted on her eyelid.

I'm not confused any more. I was looking at one of mamadogs feet.

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#8 Post by Beebs52 » Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:52 pm

She looks SOOOOOO tahred. Poor baby.
Well, then

ksbirchtree

#9 Post by ksbirchtree » Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:20 pm

Nuppie #2 went over the rainbow bridge. :-(
Live simply.... eat, sleep, quilt!

christie1111
11:11

#10 Post by christie1111 » Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:35 pm

So the report after the vet visit that there were 2 more and with the sad news about nuppie #2, does that mean they think there still is another?

I went to the link and Mom and nuppie #1 were napping. Only other thing was someone sitting and chewing gum.
"A bed without a quilt is like the sky without stars"

ksbirchtree

#11 Post by ksbirchtree » Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:44 pm

Don't know if there's another one or not. Poor Mamadog is just exhausted!

ksbirchtree

#12 Post by ksbirchtree » Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:15 pm

Nuppie 3 arrived and is breathing and nursing!! :D

ninjadog
Four-Footer

#13 Post by ninjadog » Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:18 pm

Nuppie #3 made it! I hope pigboy saved some breakfast for the new one.

I was so sad about #2. Lizbit said they need big dogs and big puppies in heaven, too. She told me that Annie would take care of it and they would be best friens Forever.

Now we have a much happyer ending, even if I'm still kind of sad.

herjosie
Four-Footer

#14 Post by herjosie » Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:43 pm

wowee there are two new puppys in our world. mangus and murphy are very handsom boys.

mommie told me abuot the other puppy who decided to go strate to heaven and be an angel to watch over thes two little ones. that was a very sweet thing to do.

herjosie
Four-Footer

#15 Post by herjosie » Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:47 pm

we have another nuppie.

that was very very fast. i relly relly like this new spotty puppie.

SportsFan68
No Scritches!!!

#16 Post by SportsFan68 » Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:52 pm

They are beautiful! The spotted one is adorable!

Thank you, BeBe!
-- In Iroquois society, leaders are encouraged to remember seven generations in the past and consider seven generations in the future when making decisions that affect the people.
-- America would be a better place if leaders would do more long-term thinking. -- Wilma Mankiller

MissDenise
Four-Footer

#17 Post by MissDenise » Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:35 pm

My Pretty Lady showed me the pictures of the baby doggies babies.

Are there any more coming? My Pretty Lady and My Boonie are going to see the seashore kitty cat tomorrow. So, I can watch more baby doggies babies with my Uncle Greg.

Sistine Fanny
Underground Artiste

#18 Post by Sistine Fanny » Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:46 pm

Here are some still photos of the cuties. I had to log out before the little cookies n' cream one came out. If you check out the puppycam she has already figured out how to climb Milk Mountain, but Mama is too pooped to pop and too tired to worry about it....

http://servicedogproject.shutterfly.com/

SportsFan68
No Scritches!!!

#19 Post by SportsFan68 » Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:51 pm

Poor mom is exhausted! And I can't believe how active the puppies are. I thought they were only supposed to eat and sleep when they were less than a day old.
-- In Iroquois society, leaders are encouraged to remember seven generations in the past and consider seven generations in the future when making decisions that affect the people.
-- America would be a better place if leaders would do more long-term thinking. -- Wilma Mankiller

Sistine Fanny
Underground Artiste

#20 Post by Sistine Fanny » Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:54 pm

SportsFan68 wrote:Poor mom is exhausted! And I can't believe how active the puppies are. I thought they were only supposed to eat and sleep when they were less than a day old.
Ha! Mom just decided that she need to go have a pee. All of the little nuppies hung on for dear life, but they eventually tumbled down the side of the mountain and ended up in a tangled heap on the bed....

SportsFan68
No Scritches!!!

#21 Post by SportsFan68 » Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:10 pm

Don't those puppies ever sleep????? Poor mom!!!

Maybe I'm just looking in at the wrong times.

tlynn78

#22 Post by tlynn78 » Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:17 am

What sweet babies! All 3 have such cute markings!

t.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. -Thomas Paine
You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. -Ayn Rand
Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities. -Voltaire

SportsFan68
No Scritches!!!

#23 Post by SportsFan68 » Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:37 am

No wonder they're always awake! There's always some human person fussing with them.

Sistine Fanny
Underground Artiste

#24 Post by Sistine Fanny » Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:24 pm

The lady that runs the place has a blog. I read an entry the other day and apparently #3 came out stillborn like #2, but with cpr and some other things, she managed to get him breathing and bring him back. Which explains the huge look of relief on the other lady's face at the time. Can you imagine doing cpr on a puppy? Granted, Great Danes are pretty big puppies, but those are still some tiny mouths. Like a boss!

When #4 was born several hours later, they thought she was the afterbirth for #3. Surprise! I missed her birth, but saw the video on youtube. She was squirming around and wanting to rumpus before they even got her completely out of her Ziploc. Little Cookies 'n Cream is going to be a handful....

littlebeast13
Dumbass

#25 Post by littlebeast13 » Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:59 am

Sistine Fanny wrote:The lady that runs the place has a blog. I read an entry the other day and apparently #3 came out stillborn like #2, but with cpr and some other things, she managed to get him breathing and bring him back. Which explains the huge look of relief on the other lady's face at the time. Can you imagine doing cpr on a puppy? Granted, Great Danes are pretty big puppies, but those are still some tiny mouths.

Tiny mouths need rescuing too....

lb13
Thursday comics! Squirrel pictures! The link to my CafePress store! All kinds of fun stuff!!!!

Visit my Evil Squirrel blog here: http://evilsquirrelsnest.com