A Major Award For Sprots!

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
littlebeast13
Dumbass

A Major Award For Sprots!

#1 Post by littlebeast13 » Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:44 pm

lb13
Thursday comics! Squirrel pictures! The link to my CafePress store! All kinds of fun stuff!!!!

Visit my Evil Squirrel blog here: http://evilsquirrelsnest.com

Sistine Fanny
Underground Artiste

Re: A Major Award For Sprots!

#2 Post by Sistine Fanny » Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:55 pm

Thank you for reminding me that I could have spent my evening in less productive ways than painting my fingernails in NUGGETS!!!!11 colours.....
It's the Final Countdown.....

littlebeast13
Dumbass

#3 Post by littlebeast13 » Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:01 pm

Sistine Fanny wrote:Thank you for reminding me that I could have spent my evening in less productive ways than painting my fingernails in NUGGETS!!!!11 colours.....

Yes, but you've probably forgotten the secret knock by now.....

lb13
Thursday comics! Squirrel pictures! The link to my CafePress store! All kinds of fun stuff!!!!

Sistine Fanny
Underground Artiste

#4 Post by Sistine Fanny » Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:04 pm

littlebeast13 wrote:
Sistine Fanny wrote:Thank you for reminding me that I could have spent my evening in less productive ways than painting my fingernails in NUGGETS!!!!11 colours.....

lb13
Probably, since I dont even remember a secret knock in the first place.

That dude in the advert definitely has the Manson lamps. I find it interesting that you must STATE YOUR AGE. (all caps, so you know its serious!) in order to get the So You Want to Become a Serial Killer handbook.......

littlebeast13
Dumbass

#5 Post by littlebeast13 » Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:08 pm

Sistine Fanny wrote:
littlebeast13 wrote:

lb13

That dude in the advert definitely has the Manson lamps. I find it interesting that you must STATE YOUR AGE. (all caps, so you know its serious!) in order to get the So You Want to Become a Serial Killer handbook.......

The ad is from a 1933 Modern Mechanix magazine. I'm surprised they even had electricity back then....

lb13

Sistine Fanny
Underground Artiste

#6 Post by Sistine Fanny » Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:19 pm

littlebeast13 wrote:
Sistine Fanny wrote:
littlebeast13 wrote:

lb13

The ad is from a 1933 Modern Mechanix magazine. I'm surprised they even had electricity back then....

lb13
Hmmm..... 1933, Omaha, NE..... I'll have to cross reference that in my Big Book of Murder and see what was the haps around there at that time.....

littlebeast13
Dumbass

#7 Post by littlebeast13 » Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:22 pm

Sistine Fanny wrote:
littlebeast13 wrote:
Sistine Fanny wrote:

lb13
Hmmm..... 1933, Omaha, NE..... I'll have to cross reference that in my Big Book of Murder and see what was the haps around there at that time.....

Maybe St. Thomas Osbourne isn't all he seems.....

lb13

SportsFan68
No Scritches!!!

#8 Post by SportsFan68 » Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:06 am

Every time I think you can't come up with anything more horribler, you do it!
-- In Iroquois society, leaders are encouraged to remember seven generations in the past and consider seven generations in the future when making decisions that affect the people.
-- America would be a better place if leaders would do more long-term thinking. -- Wilma Mankiller

littlebeast13
Dumbass

#9 Post by littlebeast13 » Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:19 am

SportsFan68 wrote:Every time I think you can't come up with anything more horribler, you do it!

Aren't you proud of me?

lb13

SportsFan68
No Scritches!!!

#10 Post by SportsFan68 » Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:23 am

littlebeast13 wrote:
SportsFan68 wrote:Every time I think you can't come up with anything more horribler, you do it!

Aren't you proud of me?

lb13
No.

Stop putting me in avatars.
-- In Iroquois society, leaders are encouraged to remember seven generations in the past and consider seven generations in the future when making decisions that affect the people.
-- America would be a better place if leaders would do more long-term thinking. -- Wilma Mankiller

littlebeast13
Dumbass

#11 Post by littlebeast13 » Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:25 am

SportsFan68 wrote:
littlebeast13 wrote:

Aren't you proud of me?

lb13
No.

Stop putting me in avatars.

Let's hear from the Bored studio audience on this one.....

lb13

Canned Applause
Merry Man

#12 Post by Canned Applause » Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:26 am

WE WANT SPROTS!!! WE WANT SPROTS!!! WE WANT SPROTS!!! WE WANT SPROTS!!! WE WANT SPROTS!!! WE WANT SPROTS!!! WE WANT SPROTS!!! WE WANT SPROTS!!! WE WANT SPROTS!!! WE WANT SPROTS!!! WE WANT SPROTS!!! WE WANT SPROTS!!! WE WANT SPROTS!!! WE WANT SPROTS!!! WE WANT SPROTS!!! WE WANT SPROTS!!! WE WANT SPROTS!!! WE WANT SPROTS!!! WE WANT SPROTS!!! WE WANT SPROTS!!! WE WANT SPROTS!!! WE WANT SPROTS!!! WE WANT SPROTS!!! WE WANT SPROTS!!! WE WANT SPROTS!!! WE WANT SPROTS!!! WE WANT SPROTS!!! WE WANT SPROTS!!! WE WANT SPROTS!!! WE WANT SPROTS!!! WE WANT SPROTS!!! WE WANT SPROTS!!! WE WANT SPROTS!!! WE WANT SPROTS!!! WE WANT SPROTS!!! WE WANT SPROTS!!! WE WANT SPROTS!!! WE WANT SPROTS!!! WE WANT SPROTS!!! WE WANT SPROTS!!! WE WANT SPROTS!!! WE WANT SPROTS!!! WE WANT SPROTS!!! WE WANT SPROTS!!! WE WANT SPROTS!!! WE WANT SPROTS!!! WE WANT SPROTS!!! WE WANT SPROTS!!! WE WANT SPROTS!!! WE WANT SPROTS!!! WE WANT SPROTS!!! WE WANT SPROTS!!! WE WANT SPROTS!!! WE WANT SPROTS!!! WE WANT SPROTS!!! WE WANT SPROTS!!! WE WANT SPROTS!!! WE WANT SPROTS!!! WE WANT SPROTS!!! WE WANT SPROTS!!! WE WANT SPROTS!!! WE WANT SPROTS!!! WE WANT SPROTS!!! WE WANT SPROTS!!! WE WANT SPROTS!!! WE WANT SPROTS!!! WE WANT SPROTS!!! WE WANT SPROTS!!! WE WANT SPROTS!!! WE WANT SPROTS!!! WE WANT SPROTS!!! WE WANT SPROTS!!! WE WANT SPROTS!!! WE WANT SPROTS!!! WE WANT SPROTS!!! WE WANT SPROTS!!! WE WANT SPROTS!!! WE WANT SPROTS!!! WE WANT SPROTS!!! WE WANT SPROTS!!! WE WANT SPROTS!!! WE WANT SPROTS!!! WE WANT SPROTS!!! WE WANT SPROTS!!! WE WANT SPROTS!!! WE WANT SPROTS!!! WE WANT SPROTS!!! WE WANT SPROTS!!! WE WANT SPROTS!!!

MarleysGh0st

#13 Post by MarleysGh0st » Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:29 am

WE WANT MATIAS!