I met a space alien

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
Lizbit
Four-Footer

I met a space alien

#1 Post by Lizbit » Wed Nov 02, 2011 3:31 pm

I watch the History channel a lot, so I know quite a bit about aliens from outer space. If it's History, it must be true. Last night, a genuine alien came to my back yard. I knew what it was because he looked just like the ones they talk about. He had a big round head and huge buggy black eyes and grayish scaly-looking skin. He wasn't wearing his space suit. Maybe it got burned up on entry into earth's atmosphere. Anyway, I was pretty darn excited, so I started talking to him so he would be my frien. He didn't seem to understand me, so I talked louder. He climbed a tree and talked back to me in a hissy, squeaky language. I didn't understand him, either, but I thought he might be saying, "Take me to your leader." I said, "Wait right here, and I will bring Mom to you!" By this time, my mom already was outside with a flashlight to see why so much commotion was going on. (It's hard to make friens quietly.)

Mom shined the light into the tree where I was pointing. She said, "That's a Possum." Since he obviously was a alien, I think she meant that the space traveler was from the Planet Possum, which must be in a different solar system. I will google that to try to find out which one.

I hope he will come back tonight. If anybody knows anybody at the History channel, I am willing to give an interview about my close encounter.

Naked aliens are not very pretty, but they probably look better when they are wearing their suits.

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

Re: I met a space alien

#2 Post by Beebs52 » Wed Nov 02, 2011 3:41 pm

Lizbit, you are NOT going to believe this, but Dot will back me up. So will Merv. We have space aliens who have illegally immigrated to our backyard! Dot and Merv haven't tried to make friends because these might be the pointy-toothed, scratchy clawed cousins of your naked alien and they know that pointy teeth and scratchy claws are not that much fun in the long run.

If you get a chance find out what region your alien is from. Maybe we can get an exchange program going.
Well, then

T_Bone0806
FNGD Forum Moderator

#3 Post by T_Bone0806 » Thu Nov 03, 2011 3:11 pm

Tell your frien not to go near anyone named Granny Clampett, or he may wind up the not-so-happy guest of honor at her fancy eatin' table.
"#$%&@*&"-Donald F. Duck

BackInTex

#4 Post by BackInTex » Thu Nov 03, 2011 4:09 pm

Lizbet,

Those aliens have been visiting us for some time. Our four-footer growing up, Freckles, would from time to time have one visit. They like playing freeze tag. The alien would run across the yard and Freckles would run up to it and tag it and the alien would lay down motionless. Freckles would go lay on the porch for a while, pretending to sleep, but keeping one eye open, then the alien would get up and run some more. Freckles would chase it and tag it again, and then the alien would fall down motionless again. Sometimes they would play this for a couple of hours, until Freckles would finally fall asleep for real and then the alien would go back to its ship.
..what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? let them take arms.
~~ Thomas Jefferson