If Biden releases his delegates

If it's going to get the Bored heated, then take it here PLEASE.
Message
Author
User avatar
jarnon
Posts: 6402
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2007 9:52 pm
Location: Merion, Pa.

Re: If Biden releases his delegates

#26 Post by jarnon » Sat Jun 29, 2024 7:41 pm

Слава Україні!
עם ישראל חי

User avatar
silverscreenselect
Posts: 23701
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:21 pm
Contact:

Re: If Biden releases his delegates

#27 Post by silverscreenselect » Sat Jun 29, 2024 8:02 pm

Beebs52 wrote:
Sat Jun 29, 2024 5:57 pm
Does that include minimum required distributions?
Minimum required distributions go from one account into another. We're spending some of that money to cover the remainder of our expenses, including the taxes on the RMD's. And since I'm not old enough yet to have to take an RMD on any of my retirement accounts, those investments are still growing.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

User avatar
Ritterskoop
Posts: 5751
Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2007 10:16 pm
Location: Charlotte, NC

Re: If Biden releases his delegates

#28 Post by Ritterskoop » Sat Jun 29, 2024 8:09 pm

I'll keep trying.

JB Pritzker
Andy Beshear
Josh Shapiro
Wes Moore
Roy Cooper

I assume that if Biden releases his delegates, he will ask them to vote for Harris, plus a VP to be determined. People who voted for him, kind of were voting for her anyway.
If you fail to pilot your own ship, don't be surprised at what inappropriate port you find yourself docked. - Tom Robbins
--------
At the moment of commitment, the universe conspires to assist you. - attributed to Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.

User avatar
Beebs52
Queen of Wack
Posts: 15273
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:38 am
Location: Location.Location.Location

Re: If Biden releases his delegates

#29 Post by Beebs52 » Sat Jun 29, 2024 8:15 pm

silverscreenselect wrote:
Sat Jun 29, 2024 8:02 pm
Beebs52 wrote:
Sat Jun 29, 2024 5:57 pm
Does that include minimum required distributions?
Minimum required distributions go from one account into another. We're spending some of that money to cover the remainder of our expenses, including the taxes on the RMD's. And since I'm not old enough yet to have to take an RMD on any of my retirement accounts, those investments are still growing.
Dint realize you weren't there yet.
Well, then

User avatar
BackInTex
Posts: 12986
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:43 pm
Location: In Texas of course!

Re: If Biden releases his delegates

#30 Post by BackInTex » Sat Jun 29, 2024 8:25 pm

silverscreenselect wrote:
Sat Jun 29, 2024 12:49 pm


A lot of people who watched Donald Trump's performance in the debate are worried for our country if he re-assumes a position that he is not mentally fit for.
LOL

A lot? How many? How many that aren’t equally worried about Biden’s mental fitness?

There are a lot more worried about another 4 year of Biden.
Last edited by BackInTex on Sat Jun 29, 2024 8:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
..what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? let them take arms.
~~ Thomas Jefferson

War is where the government tells you who the bad guy is.
Revolution is when you decide that for yourself.
-- Benjamin Franklin (maybe)

User avatar
Ritterskoop
Posts: 5751
Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2007 10:16 pm
Location: Charlotte, NC

Re: If Biden releases his delegates

#31 Post by Ritterskoop » Sat Jun 29, 2024 8:26 pm

Ritterskoop wrote:
Sat Jun 29, 2024 8:09 pm
I'll keep trying.

JB Pritzker
Andy Beshear
Josh Shapiro
Wes Moore
Roy Cooper

I assume that if Biden releases his delegates, he will ask them to vote for Harris, plus a VP to be determined. People who voted for him, kind of were voting for her anyway.
Ah, never mind. I hear Biden plans to stay in the campaign.
If you fail to pilot your own ship, don't be surprised at what inappropriate port you find yourself docked. - Tom Robbins
--------
At the moment of commitment, the universe conspires to assist you. - attributed to Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.

User avatar
flockofseagulls104
Posts: 8221
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:07 pm
Location: Atlanta, GA

Re: If Biden releases his delegates

#32 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Sat Jun 29, 2024 11:02 pm

The thing that is obvious to everyone who has a rational mind is that biden is not fit to be president. PERIOD. And if you still support him, you are in fact admitting that he is not acting as President right now and hasn't been for a long time. You are supporting a cabal of unknown, unelected people who are using him. That cabal is called the swamp. They have already used power that the people of the US have not granted them to steal one election, and if they steal this one, we will never again have a fair election in this country. These people must be removed from their base of power and face accountability for what they have done. That is why they are deathly afraid of Trump and are doing things out in the open that have never been done before. They don't care if it leaves them exposed for what they truly are.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton... gullible idiot... a coward who can't face facts... insufferable and obnoxious dumbass

User avatar
Ritterskoop
Posts: 5751
Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2007 10:16 pm
Location: Charlotte, NC

Re: If Biden releases his delegates

#33 Post by Ritterskoop » Sun Jun 30, 2024 1:30 pm

flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Sat Jun 29, 2024 11:02 pm
The thing that is obvious to everyone who has a rational mind is that biden is not fit to be president. PERIOD. And if you still support him, you are in fact admitting that he is not acting as President right now and hasn't been for a long time. You are supporting a cabal of unknown, unelected people who are using him. That cabal is called the swamp. They have already used power that the people of the US have not granted them to steal one election, and if they steal this one, we will never again have a fair election in this country. These people must be removed from their base of power and face accountability for what they have done. That is why they are deathly afraid of Trump and are doing things out in the open that have never been done before. They don't care if it leaves them exposed for what they truly are.
Different things can be true at the same time. One does not necessarily follow from another.

It's possible that Biden has run his course and is not able to campaign effectively every day, but that does not by definition mean that he was elected unfairly. That happened years ago.

I am not able to follow your insistence that all of the things you don't like are all somehow connected to each other, and that some specific person or persons are responsible. Can't it just be that there are things in the world you don't like? Can't you just vote against them, without making it all so personal about the rest of us, who are just trying to live our lives?

I don't want to get on your list of people who have done you wrong, simply by disagreeing with you, but if that's how it is, I accept it. I salute civil disagreement, because if people are acting in good faith and genuinely want to learn from each other, we all benefit.
If you fail to pilot your own ship, don't be surprised at what inappropriate port you find yourself docked. - Tom Robbins
--------
At the moment of commitment, the universe conspires to assist you. - attributed to Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.

User avatar
flockofseagulls104
Posts: 8221
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:07 pm
Location: Atlanta, GA

Re: If Biden releases his delegates

#34 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Sun Jun 30, 2024 2:26 pm

It's possible that Biden has run his course and is not able to campaign effectively every day, but that does not by definition mean that he was elected unfairly.
The thing is, skoop, I don't know for sure that biden was elected unfairly. But I KNOW there are ample reasons and evidence to legitimately question whether he was. I have seen enough and personally verified examples that I have the resources to do, to know there IS enough proven evidence of WIDESPREAD FRAUD. Not all in one basket, but if you put them together, they would be more than enough. I know that for a fact in Georgia, which would have been enough to change the results of the entire election. No entity that is determined to steal an election worth trillions of dollars is going to do it all in one place and risk being caught. They are not that stupid. But the people supposedly 'investigating' it are that stupid, expecting all the fraud to be in one place. And, just in my opinion, the only entity that could not only execute such a fraud, but has enough power, access and information to control the actions of elected officials, the judicial system and the justice system, and has a substantial motivation to do such a thing, has to be internal.

My problem with the broadcast media, the internet and with the established political class, and, I'm sorry, with you in particular, is that they all portray themselves as objective, non-biased entities. But when they proclaim, AS FACT, that any claims that the 2020 and 2022 elections had any problems, or were questionable in any way are BASELESS: THAT IS A DELIBERATE LIE. And you are showing that you subscribe to this lie.

Add to that the fact that you, like so many others, are unwilling to be shown or even consider any facts that might change your mind. I saw that personally on a national level with high-profile people you would be familiar with. They were given the opportunity to be shown the other side of an issue I was personally involved in. This was on an issue that they were preparing a nationally broadcast story on. They accepted my offer to let me show them our side of the story, after we deduced they were setting us up, based on their interview questions. Then, at the last minute, they cancelled. They told me had their story. They decided on their narrative, and they went ahead and broadcast it, regardless of the possibility that they might have gotten their facts wrong. And they did get their facts wrong. And that's what they present to you and to the rest of the world, masquerading as the 'truth'.

You saw what I saw on Thursday night. The media you so dearly trust has been telling you biden is 'sharp as a tack' for years. You saw he isn't. Yet you are not the least bit concerned that they haven't been telling you the truth. The first thing you did was inquire how the party that has been lying to you about this crucial fact can do something to retain their power. You want them to continue lying to you with no accountability.

So, sorry. I don't believe anymore that you can be objective. I'm not going to disparage you. That is only for the jerks that do it to me first, when they realize they have no answer to the points I make. I am just disappointed in you.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton... gullible idiot... a coward who can't face facts... insufferable and obnoxious dumbass

wbtravis007
Posts: 1489
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:15 pm
Location: Skipperville, Tx.

Re: If Biden releases his delegates

#35 Post by wbtravis007 » Sun Jun 30, 2024 3:53 pm

I sent this to my daughter Saturday morning, so I’m just copying it to here to respond to you as well, Skoop:



I realized last night that I didn’t really give an answer to your two-part question, but by then it was a little too late to answer. My answer is that it would be the same (as to whom I would want and who I think would have the best chance of winning), because that would be my one criterion in deciding whom I’d want: who gives us the best chance to win, all things considered. I think that Biden should seek the best advice that he can get from the best democratic political minds — people like Carville, Axelrod, Plouffe, etc., and congressional leaders and former leaders like Pelosi, Schumer, Clyburn, Jeffries, etc., — and try to figure out who would give us the best chance to win swing voters in swing states. That should be the one criterion. If that’s newsom , fine. I doubt that it is. I think they might well recommend someone like Whitmer or Shapiro — governors in swing states who are popular in their states. Just whomever these political gurus would come up with as a consensus choice based on that one criterion: who gives you the best chance. That’s who Biden should direct his delegates to go with. Country before self.

Handled well, his passing of the torch would earn him an enormous amount of praise. No concession regarding how good of a president he has been, and would continue to be. Just an admission that as a CANDIDATE he recognizes that he’s lost a step — (he’s already said that) — and that there’s too much at stake to risk losing what everyone agrees will be a close race.
I wish that I wasn’t convinced now that Biden will lose. The wishful thinking is gone for me.

I’m hoping that a group including people like the Obamas, Clintons, Clyburn, Pelosi, and current congressional leaders can persuade him to agree that he is not going to be able to convince people now that he’ll be a capable president up until he leaves office at the age of 86.

As a last resort, replace Harris on the ticket with Obama. Barack.
Last edited by wbtravis007 on Sun Jun 30, 2024 7:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
tlynn78
Posts: 8886
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2007 9:31 am
Location: Montana

Re: If Biden releases his delegates

#36 Post by tlynn78 » Sun Jun 30, 2024 5:33 pm

flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2024 2:26 pm
It's possible that Biden has run his course and is not able to campaign effectively every day, but that does not by definition mean that he was elected unfairly.
The thing is, skoop, I don't know for sure that biden was elected unfairly. But I KNOW there are ample reasons and evidence to legitimately question whether he was. I have seen enough and personally verified examples that I have the resources to do, to know there IS enough proven evidence of WIDESPREAD FRAUD. Not all in one basket, but if you put them together, they would be more than enough. I know that for a fact in Georgia, which would have been enough to change the results of the entire election. No entity that is determined to steal an election worth trillions of dollars is going to do it all in one place and risk being caught. They are not that stupid. But the people supposedly 'investigating' it are that stupid, expecting all the fraud to be in one place. And, just in my opinion, the only entity that could not only execute such a fraud, but has enough power, access and information to control the actions of elected officials, the judicial system and the justice system, and has a substantial motivation to do such a thing, has to be internal.

My problem with the broadcast media, the internet and with the established political class, and, I'm sorry, with you in particular, is that they all portray themselves as objective, non-biased entities. But when they proclaim, AS FACT, that any claims that the 2020 and 2022 elections had any problems, or were questionable in any way are BASELESS: THAT IS A DELIBERATE LIE. And you are showing that you subscribe to this lie.

Add to that the fact that you, like so many others, are unwilling to be shown or even consider any facts that might change your mind. I saw that personally on a national level with high-profile people you would be familiar with. They were given the opportunity to be shown the other side of an issue I was personally involved in. This was on an issue that they were preparing a nationally broadcast story on. They accepted my offer to let me show them our side of the story, after we deduced they were setting us up, based on their interview questions. Then, at the last minute, they cancelled. They told me had their story. They decided on their narrative, and they went ahead and broadcast it, regardless of the possibility that they might have gotten their facts wrong. And they did get their facts wrong. And that's what they present to you and to the rest of the world, masquerading as the 'truth'.

You saw what I saw on Thursday night. The media you so dearly trust has been telling you biden is 'sharp as a tack' for years. You saw he isn't. Yet you are not the least bit concerned that they haven't been telling you the truth. The first thing you did was inquire how the party that has been lying to you about this crucial fact can do something to retain their power. You want them to continue lying to you with no accountability.

So, sorry. I don't believe anymore that you can be objective. I'm not going to disparage you. That is only for the jerks that do it to me first, when they realize they have no answer to the points I make. I am just disappointed in you.
Flock. They. Don't. Care. They've been lied to, repeatedly for 8 years or more. The lies have been repeatedly exposed. They don't care. Caring would mean admitting how wrong they've been, how gullible, and humans simply aren't wired that way these days.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. -Thomas Paine
You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. -Ayn Rand
Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities. -Voltaire

User avatar
silverscreenselect
Posts: 23701
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:21 pm
Contact:

Re: If Biden releases his delegates

#37 Post by silverscreenselect » Sun Jun 30, 2024 5:52 pm

wbtravis007 wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2024 3:53 pm
I wish that I wasn’t convinced now that Biden will lose. The wishful thinking is gone for me.

I’m hoping that a group including people like the Obamas, Clintons, Clyburn, Pelosi, and current congressional leaders can persuade him to agree that he is not going to be able to convince people now that he’ll be a capable president up until he leaves office at the age of 86.

As a last resort, replace Harris on the ticket with Obama. Barack.
I don't know if Biden has Alzheimer's or some other mental disease. You don't. Flock doesn't. The New York Times Editorial Board doesn't. The various commentators don't. The people who do know are Biden's doctors. Mrs. SSS's doctor diagnosed her well before most people realized there was anything wrong with her. As President of the United States, he gets the best medical care imaginable. If Biden has Alzheimer's, his doctors know, he knows, Jill knows, and his inner circle know. I think he would have bowed out long before now, and we could have had as orderly a primary process as possible. I'm also sure that the insiders got on the phone with his doctors as soon as the debate ended.

There will be large factions of the Democratic Party who won't like a "consensus" candidate chosen in a smoke-filled room at this late date, especially if that candidate's views on topics like Gaza differs from their own. If Kamala Harris is pushed aside in favor of some white guy, blacks and women will get extremely upset.
The early polls indicate almost no change in voter opinion after the debate. Much of what's out there is already baked in, on both sides.

What Biden's staff can do is get him back out there at various events from now till the election. Biden has already raised $33 million since the debate, much of that from the grassroots. Campaign volunteer applications have increase. Hold the second debate with Trump (if Trump shows up). If not, schedule town halls and let him field questions from voters for two hours. The other thing his staff can do is to start a discussion about the 25th amendment. I think a lot of Americans are under the impression that if Biden is re-elected, we'll be stuck with him until 2029 unless he dies. If the commentator discussion brings up the 25th amendment, voters who are inclined to support Biden may be more reassured. What's overlooked is that Trump alienated a lot of people at that debate. When he repeatedly talked about migrants coming from insane asylums and prisons, that didn't play well with Hispanic voters. When he said they were here to take Black jobs, that didn't play well with Black voters. And when he talked about killing babies after they were born, that didn't play well with anyone. Left to his own devices and without moderators to fact check him, Trump did not convince any new people that he should be President. The more people know what he's saying, the more they will realize what a danger he is as President.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

User avatar
BackInTex
Posts: 12986
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:43 pm
Location: In Texas of course!

Re: If Biden releases his delegates

#38 Post by BackInTex » Sun Jun 30, 2024 6:03 pm

silverscreenselect wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2024 5:52 pm
When he repeatedly talked about migrants coming from insane asylums and prisons, that didn't play well with Hispanic voters. When he said they were here to take Black jobs, that didn't play well with Black voters.
Wrong. Just leftist talking points. However, Trump saying those things were not new revelations for HIspanic or blacks. They've known for some time. They see it daily. And polls showing a shift in both populations from Democratic to Republican is evidence.
..what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? let them take arms.
~~ Thomas Jefferson

War is where the government tells you who the bad guy is.
Revolution is when you decide that for yourself.
-- Benjamin Franklin (maybe)

User avatar
silverscreenselect
Posts: 23701
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:21 pm
Contact:

Re: If Biden releases his delegates

#39 Post by silverscreenselect » Sun Jun 30, 2024 6:54 pm

BackInTex wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2024 6:03 pm
silverscreenselect wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2024 5:52 pm
When he repeatedly talked about migrants coming from insane asylums and prisons, that didn't play well with Hispanic voters. When he said they were here to take Black jobs, that didn't play well with Black voters.
Wrong. Just leftist talking points. However, Trump saying those things were not new revelations for HIspanic or blacks. They've known for some time. They see it daily. And polls showing a shift in both populations from Democratic to Republican is evidence.
https://x.com/NicsuPR/status/1807416312592761236

Go to twitter and look up #BlackJobs and see how well Trump's comment played.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

wbtravis007
Posts: 1489
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:15 pm
Location: Skipperville, Tx.

Re: If Biden releases his delegates

#40 Post by wbtravis007 » Sun Jun 30, 2024 7:32 pm

silverscreenselect wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2024 5:52 pm
wbtravis007 wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2024 3:53 pm
I wish that I wasn’t convinced now that Biden will lose. The wishful thinking is gone for me.

I’m hoping that a group including people like the Obamas, Clintons, Clyburn, Pelosi, and current congressional leaders can persuade him to agree that he is not going to be able to convince people now that he’ll be a capable president up until he leaves office at the age of 86.

As a last resort, replace Harris on the ticket with Obama. Barack.
I don't know if Biden has Alzheimer's or some other mental disease. You don't. Flock doesn't. The New York Times Editorial Board doesn't. The various commentators don't. The people who do know are Biden's doctors. Mrs. SSS's doctor diagnosed her well before most people realized there was anything wrong with her. As President of the United States, he gets the best medical care imaginable. If Biden has Alzheimer's, his doctors know, he knows, Jill knows, and his inner circle know. I think he would have bowed out long before now, and we could have had as orderly a primary process as possible. I'm also sure that the insiders got on the phone with his doctors as soon as the debate ended.

There will be large factions of the Democratic Party who won't like a "consensus" candidate chosen in a smoke-filled room at this late date, especially if that candidate's views on topics like Gaza differs from their own. If Kamala Harris is pushed aside in favor of some white guy, blacks and women will get extremely upset.
The early polls indicate almost no change in voter opinion after the debate. Much of what's out there is already baked in, on both sides.

What Biden's staff can do is get him back out there at various events from now till the election. Biden has already raised $33 million since the debate, much of that from the grassroots. Campaign volunteer applications have increase. Hold the second debate with Trump (if Trump shows up). If not, schedule town halls and let him field questions from voters for two hours. The other thing his staff can do is to start a discussion about the 25th amendment. I think a lot of Americans are under the impression that if Biden is re-elected, we'll be stuck with him until 2029 unless he dies. If the commentator discussion brings up the 25th amendment, voters who are inclined to support Biden may be more reassured. What's overlooked is that Trump alienated a lot of people at that debate. When he repeatedly talked about migrants coming from insane asylums and prisons, that didn't play well with Hispanic voters. When he said they were here to take Black jobs, that didn't play well with Black voters. And when he talked about killing babies after they were born, that didn't play well with anyone. Left to his own devices and without moderators to fact check him, Trump did not convince any new people that he should be President. The more people know what he's saying, the more they will realize what a danger he is as President.
I’m not saying that it would be impossible for Biden to win. And, I'm not saying that he has Alzheimer's. But, I think that it would be impossible, with respect to many, many voters, for him now to convince them that he will be fine at 86. Enough to matter in this equation, when the margin is so slim and there’s so much at stake. I just don’t think that he can erase those optics, no matter how many successful press conferences or interviews or town hall meetings or ads there might be.

The breath of fresh air that would be provided by a viable candidate other than those two would be considered to be such a relief by so many voters that I honestly think that an electoral landslide would be a possibility.

I’m not talking about a “smoke filled room.” I'm talking about Biden releasing his delegates to vote for his choice, based on the best advice he could get. A breath of fresh air. I’m hoping that Biden can be persuaded by those close to him that he would be considered now and later to be a great man for effectuating and orchestrating that outcome.

I understand the Harris situation. Not sure how to best handle that. That’s why I’m just saying that he should listen to people like the ones that I mentioned, especially Clyburn, on that problem. Obama didn't endorse Biden over Hillary in 2016. The concept that some are suggesting -- that the vice president is somehow automatically "next-in-line" -- doesn't trump all other options for Biden in determining who he thinks would have the best chance with swing voters in swing states.
Last edited by wbtravis007 on Mon Jul 01, 2024 2:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
flockofseagulls104
Posts: 8221
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:07 pm
Location: Atlanta, GA

Re: If Biden releases his delegates

#41 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Sun Jun 30, 2024 7:47 pm

silverscreenselect wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2024 5:52 pm
wbtravis007 wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2024 3:53 pm
I wish that I wasn’t convinced now that Biden will lose. The wishful thinking is gone for me.

I’m hoping that a group including people like the Obamas, Clintons, Clyburn, Pelosi, and current congressional leaders can persuade him to agree that he is not going to be able to convince people now that he’ll be a capable president up until he leaves office at the age of 86.

As a last resort, replace Harris on the ticket with Obama. Barack.
I don't know if Biden has Alzheimer's or some other mental disease. You don't. Flock doesn't. The New York Times Editorial Board doesn't. The various commentators don't. The people who do know are Biden's doctors. Mrs. SSS's doctor diagnosed her well before most people realized there was anything wrong with her. As President of the United States, he gets the best medical care imaginable. If Biden has Alzheimer's, his doctors know, he knows, Jill knows, and his inner circle know. I think he would have bowed out long before now, and we could have had as orderly a primary process as possible. I'm also sure that the insiders got on the phone with his doctors as soon as the debate ended.

There will be large factions of the Democratic Party who won't like a "consensus" candidate chosen in a smoke-filled room at this late date, especially if that candidate's views on topics like Gaza differs from their own. If Kamala Harris is pushed aside in favor of some white guy, blacks and women will get extremely upset.
The early polls indicate almost no change in voter opinion after the debate. Much of what's out there is already baked in, on both sides.

What Biden's staff can do is get him back out there at various events from now till the election. Biden has already raised $33 million since the debate, much of that from the grassroots. Campaign volunteer applications have increase. Hold the second debate with Trump (if Trump shows up). If not, schedule town halls and let him field questions from voters for two hours. The other thing his staff can do is to start a discussion about the 25th amendment. I think a lot of Americans are under the impression that if Biden is re-elected, we'll be stuck with him until 2029 unless he dies. If the commentator discussion brings up the 25th amendment, voters who are inclined to support Biden may be more reassured. What's overlooked is that Trump alienated a lot of people at that debate. When he repeatedly talked about migrants coming from insane asylums and prisons, that didn't play well with Hispanic voters. When he said they were here to take Black jobs, that didn't play well with Black voters. And when he talked about killing babies after they were born, that didn't play well with anyone. Left to his own devices and without moderators to fact check him, Trump did not convince any new people that he should be President. The more people know what he's saying, the more they will realize what a danger he is as President.
Just so in the tank.
tlynns right. You. Don't. Care.

A second debate? Are you crazy? There will be no second debate. biden, if he's still there (I mean biden's handlers) will never chance it.

Oh, yeah. #blackjobs on twitter. Right. Good one.
Now go to #bidenisashithead on twitter. No question of the validity of content on either one.

Now the instructions are 'he had a bad night.' Well, suppose he has a bad night the night China invades Taiwan? Or the terrorists he let in to try and steal another election do another 9/11 on another bad night. You just hate trump. That's all you got. That's all you care about.

Remember the XX 'psychologists that signed some stupid paper about trump? You think they'll get together and do the same on biden? Righhhht. All that is bullshit. the 51 traitors and the 17 'economists' that never forecast anything correctly anyway. More of the general public are seeing through that, because you cry wolf so freakin much on this one subject. And you know it.
We saw. You saw. You are deluded in your TDS and you live in a bullshit world.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton... gullible idiot... a coward who can't face facts... insufferable and obnoxious dumbass

User avatar
BackInTex
Posts: 12986
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:43 pm
Location: In Texas of course!

Re: If Biden releases his delegates

#42 Post by BackInTex » Mon Jul 01, 2024 5:47 am

silverscreenselect wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2024 6:54 pm
BackInTex wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2024 6:03 pm
silverscreenselect wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2024 5:52 pm
When he repeatedly talked about migrants coming from insane asylums and prisons, that didn't play well with Hispanic voters. When he said they were here to take Black jobs, that didn't play well with Black voters.
Wrong. Just leftist talking points. However, Trump saying those things were not new revelations for HIspanic or blacks. They've known for some time. They see it daily. And polls showing a shift in both populations from Democratic to Republican is evidence.
https://x.com/NicsuPR/status/1807416312592761236

Go to twitter and look up #BlackJobs and see how well Trump's comment played.
I don't do twitter. What's there? A select few blacks who'd be offended at whatever they're told to be offended by?

Yes, Trump said "black jobs". What is different from saying "jobs from blacks". Trump wasn't saying there are jobs that only blacks do, as in "that is a black job". This is more of the left recasting his words to mean something differenct that what he meant, and what reasonable people interepret them to mean.

And Trump is correct. The distrubution of low or no skilled jobs is weighted towards minorities (black and hispanic), and when you flood the labor pool with more unskilled laborers, that means that the existing pool of workers (i.e., blacks and resident hispanics) will g_et fewer.

But keep on acting as if you give a crap about the plight of minorites. You've already made your case it's all about your continued SS payments.
..what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? let them take arms.
~~ Thomas Jefferson

War is where the government tells you who the bad guy is.
Revolution is when you decide that for yourself.
-- Benjamin Franklin (maybe)

User avatar
silverscreenselect
Posts: 23701
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:21 pm
Contact:

Re: If Biden releases his delegates

#43 Post by silverscreenselect » Mon Jul 01, 2024 7:09 am

BackInTex wrote:
Mon Jul 01, 2024 5:47 am
But keep on acting as if you give a crap about the plight of minorites. You've already made your case it's all about your continued SS payments.
I am concerned about my savings. Everyone should be concerned about theirs. And those younger than me should be concerned about what sort of social security system they'll inherit after four more years of Trump. And those who are still of working age should be concerned if unemployment starts going back up.

The comment about "black jobs" was a racist slur, and it's been widely viewed as such after the debate. That's what the Twitter storm was about. You can try to explain it away as they try to explain everything Trump says away. To be honest, it didn't register with me all that strongly when I heard it, but it raised an immediate stir with minority audiences (because he added "and Hispanic jobs" right after).
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

User avatar
flockofseagulls104
Posts: 8221
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:07 pm
Location: Atlanta, GA

Re: If Biden releases his delegates

#44 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Mon Jul 01, 2024 9:08 am

The media and trollboy continue to lie.

They get their instructions. They come down from the top, spread through the swamp controlled media and useful idiots like trollboy follow them.

Thursday night, trollboy didn't know what to do. First instructions, from CNN, was their focus on 'Trump Lied', not that biden was clueless, incoherent and confused. He tried to go with that. Come Friday morning, he was all in on the new strategy. Disseminating all the talking points coming down from the swamp. biden had a bad night. Even though all was well during his first term, let's paint a dystopian picture of what will happen during trump's second term. All coming from his bullshit world.

Trollboy, booby and several others are completely in the tank for a democrat/swamp dictatorship. booby is stupid enough to post it out loud for all to see. If you have any bit of an open mind, a slight bit of doubt, you still believe what your own eyes and ears tell you, I'm not asking you to become a trump supporter. All you have to do is not vote for them. You don't even have to tell anybody.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton... gullible idiot... a coward who can't face facts... insufferable and obnoxious dumbass

User avatar
BackInTex
Posts: 12986
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:43 pm
Location: In Texas of course!

Re: If Biden releases his delegates

#45 Post by BackInTex » Mon Jul 01, 2024 10:28 am

silverscreenselect wrote:
Mon Jul 01, 2024 7:09 am
BackInTex wrote:
Mon Jul 01, 2024 5:47 am
But keep on acting as if you give a crap about the plight of minorites. You've already made your case it's all about your continued SS payments.
To be honest, it didn't register with me all that strongly when I heard it, until I was told it should
Fixed it for you
..what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? let them take arms.
~~ Thomas Jefferson

War is where the government tells you who the bad guy is.
Revolution is when you decide that for yourself.
-- Benjamin Franklin (maybe)

User avatar
flockofseagulls104
Posts: 8221
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:07 pm
Location: Atlanta, GA

Re: If Biden releases his delegates

#46 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Mon Jul 01, 2024 12:02 pm

Trollboy,

You are on record saying that joe biden would wipe the floor with trump in a debate.
That obviously did not happen.

You are on record saying trump would not show up for the debate.
He accepted all the one-sided rules imposed by the most anti-trump network in the world and was there in person and on time. He followed the rules and answered all the questions. You might not have liked his answers, but that is obviously to be expected.

You are on record saying that videos showing the evidence of biden's senility (or whatever you want to name it) were out of context and false, or as his press secretary calls it 'Cheap Fakes'.
The debate was not a cheap fake. We saw.

Please explain to this bored why anyone should take anything else you say on this issue with any sliver of credibility at all.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton... gullible idiot... a coward who can't face facts... insufferable and obnoxious dumbass

User avatar
silverscreenselect
Posts: 23701
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:21 pm
Contact:

Re: If Biden releases his delegates

#47 Post by silverscreenselect » Mon Jul 01, 2024 12:30 pm

flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Mon Jul 01, 2024 12:02 pm
Please explain to this bored why anyone should take anything else you say on this issue with any sliver of credibility at all.
My predictions about Biden winning the debate and Trump possibly not showing up were just that... predictions. It's like saying I think the New York Giants will win the Super Bowl this season. That doesn't change facts, like the Giants won Super Bowls 42 and 46. Just ask Vandal.

The videos have been shown to be edited out of context fakes. How much Biden's debate performance is indicative of his current state of mind is a question that remains to be answered.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

User avatar
flockofseagulls104
Posts: 8221
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:07 pm
Location: Atlanta, GA

Re: If Biden releases his delegates

#48 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Mon Jul 01, 2024 12:32 pm

silverscreenselect wrote:
Mon Jul 01, 2024 12:30 pm
flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Mon Jul 01, 2024 12:02 pm
Please explain to this bored why anyone should take anything else you say on this issue with any sliver of credibility at all.
My predictions about Biden winning the debate and Trump possibly not showing up were just that... predictions. It's like saying I think the New York Giants will win the Super Bowl this season. That doesn't change facts, like the Giants won Super Bowls 42 and 46. Just ask Vandal.

The videos have been shown to be edited out of context fakes. How much Biden's debate performance is indicative of his current state of mind is a question that remains to be answered.
More bullshit. Nothing remains to be seen. We saw, and we can read.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton... gullible idiot... a coward who can't face facts... insufferable and obnoxious dumbass

User avatar
BackInTex
Posts: 12986
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:43 pm
Location: In Texas of course!

Re: If Biden releases his delegates

#49 Post by BackInTex » Mon Jul 01, 2024 1:49 pm

Top aides shielded Biden from staff, but couldn't hide the debate
Joe Biden's close aides have carefully shielded him from people inside and outside the White House since the beginning of his presidency.
We've been suggesting this all along, but the msm and usual suspects said "bs". Just like many other things. We were proven right.
..what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? let them take arms.
~~ Thomas Jefferson

War is where the government tells you who the bad guy is.
Revolution is when you decide that for yourself.
-- Benjamin Franklin (maybe)

User avatar
flockofseagulls104
Posts: 8221
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:07 pm
Location: Atlanta, GA

Re: If Biden releases his delegates

#50 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Mon Jul 01, 2024 2:41 pm

BackInTex wrote:
Mon Jul 01, 2024 1:49 pm
Top aides shielded Biden from staff, but couldn't hide the debate
Joe Biden's close aides have carefully shielded him from people inside and outside the White House since the beginning of his presidency.
We've been suggesting this all along, but the msm and usual suspects said "bs". Just like many other things. We were proven right.
Not in the bullshit world. Nothing you see or hear there is of any consequence. It is what you're told you saw and heard.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton... gullible idiot... a coward who can't face facts... insufferable and obnoxious dumbass

Post Reply