Marge T Green is cuckoo

If it's going to get the Bored heated, then take it here PLEASE.
Beebs52
Queen of Wack

Marge T Green is cuckoo

#1 Post by Beebs52 » Wed May 08, 2024 4:41 pm

That is all.
Well, then

flockofseagulls104

Re: Marge T Green is cuckoo

#2 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Wed May 08, 2024 8:03 pm

Maybe you think so, but I wish I had her as my Rep instead of Hank Johnson, who is a fool and a tool.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

BackInTex

#3 Post by BackInTex » Wed May 08, 2024 8:42 pm

Still more competent than POTUS
..what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? let them take arms.
~~ Thomas Jefferson

War is where the government tells you who the bad guy is.
Revolution is when you decide that for yourself.
-- Benjamin Franklin (maybe)

wbtravis007

#4 Post by wbtravis007 » Wed May 08, 2024 10:46 pm

Beebs52 wrote:
Wed May 08, 2024 4:41 pm
That is all.
Yep.

Right again.

Pastor Fireball

#5 Post by Pastor Fireball » Thu May 09, 2024 5:56 am

Birds are offended.
"[Drumpf's] name alone creates division and anger, whose words inspire dissension and hatred, and can't possibly 'Make America Great Again.'" --Kobe Bryant (1978-2020)

"In times of crisis, the wise build bridges. The foolish build barriers." --Chadwick Boseman (1976-2020)

kroxquo

#6 Post by kroxquo » Thu May 09, 2024 7:24 am

Well on her failed proposal to oust Speaker Johnson, AOC, Rashida Tlaib, and Maxine Waters all voted with her so that should make her feel pretty good.
You live and learn. Or at least you live. - Douglas Adams

silverscreenselect

#7 Post by silverscreenselect » Thu May 09, 2024 8:21 am

kroxquo wrote:
Thu May 09, 2024 7:24 am
Well on her failed proposal to oust Speaker Johnson, AOC, Rashida Tlaib, and Maxine Waters all voted with her so that should make her feel pretty good.
Margie did answer one nagging question for me. When the measure was defeated, she got up in Congress and blamed it on the "uniparty." That's the first time I've heard anyone besides Flock use that term. I now know the source of his political knowledge.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

flockofseagulls104

#8 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Thu May 09, 2024 9:13 am

silverscreenselect wrote:
Thu May 09, 2024 8:21 am
kroxquo wrote:
Thu May 09, 2024 7:24 am
Margie did answer one nagging question for me. When the measure was defeated, she got up in Congress and blamed it on the "uniparty." That's the first time I've heard anyone besides Flock use that term. I now know the source of his political knowledge.
Well, it shows your ignorance and ideological isolation. But that has always been obvious.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

flockofseagulls104

#9 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Thu May 09, 2024 10:34 am

MTG's motion to vacate exposed, without a doubt, that the uniparty exists and is a real thing. Maybe that was her goal.

For Johnson to remain speaker, he had to make a deal with the democrats. More democrats voted against the motion to vacate than republicans. The dems and Jeffries are happy with Johnson being speaker.

So what was the deal? What did Johnson give to the democrats? Other than he already gave them everything they wanted anyway. And betrayed every commitment he made to the republicans when he was voted in.

jarnon

#10 Post by jarnon » Thu May 09, 2024 12:41 pm

flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Thu May 09, 2024 10:34 am
More democrats voted against the motion to table the motion to vacate than republicans.
Fixed it for you.

Actually, 196 Republicans voted to table Greene’s motion, allowing Johnson to remain Speaker for now. Only ten Republicans joined Greene (along with 32 Democrats, whom I assume had their own beef with Johnson). Does that mean almost every Republican in Congress is a uniparty RINO?
Слава Україні!
עם ישראל חי

flockofseagulls104

#11 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Thu May 09, 2024 1:01 pm

jarnon wrote:
Thu May 09, 2024 12:41 pm
flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Thu May 09, 2024 10:34 am
More democrats voted against the motion to table the motion to vacate than republicans.
Fixed it for you.

Actually, 196 Republicans voted to table Greene’s motion, allowing Johnson to remain Speaker for now. Only ten Republicans joined Greene (along with 32 Democrats, whom I assume had their own beef with Johnson). Does that mean almost every Republican in Congress is a uniparty RINO?
I was wrong on the vote count. I looked at the wrong table. You are correct. The main point remains true, however.

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#12 Post by Beebs52 » Thu May 09, 2024 1:20 pm

Aren't both sides meant to cooperate? In the best interests of American peeps? As opposed to dissecting whatever uniparty, Dem or Repub?
Well, then

flockofseagulls104

#13 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Thu May 09, 2024 1:25 pm

Beebs52 wrote:
Thu May 09, 2024 1:20 pm
Aren't both sides meant to cooperate? In the best interests of American peeps? As opposed to dissecting whatever uniparty, Dem or Repub?
Yes, Ideally they are. But, unfortunately, the only thing they agree on is the empowerment and continuity of the bureaucratic state built by and for the powers that be in Washington DC. Anything that threatens that gets support from the uniparty members from both parties. Trump is the spokesperson for those of us who want power returned to the people, a movement that existed well before Trump. That is why there is such an overwhelming lawfare and media blitz to take him out. That is what was done to the Tea Party movement and continues on a higher scale with Trump. Same methods, different primary target, but the main target remains the same: people like me, who want Washington out of our daily lives.

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#14 Post by Beebs52 » Thu May 09, 2024 2:31 pm

Unfortunately most all presidents have added to the national debt and, granted, hamstrung by previous laws. I have more confidence in Trump foreign policy wise and sorta finance wise, plus the usual Biden lack of...whatever.
Still, the whole RINO vs Dem bullshit gets really old.
Well, then

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#15 Post by Beebs52 » Thu May 09, 2024 2:35 pm

I do agree that all guvmint from natl on down is ethically questionable and mired.
Well, then

jarnon

#16 Post by jarnon » Thu May 09, 2024 2:45 pm

Beebs52 wrote:
Thu May 09, 2024 2:35 pm
I do agree that all guvmint from natl on down is ethically questionable and mired.
I recently was thinking of Jimmy Carter, and how he confessed to lust in his heart for women other than his wife, whom he was faithful to for 77 years. I wonder how such a pious ethical man could be successful in politics.
Слава Україні!
עם ישראל חי

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#17 Post by Beebs52 » Thu May 09, 2024 2:56 pm

He wasn't particularily effective. We all have to pick and choose the whimsy of success vs cruddiness.
Well, then

flockofseagulls104

#18 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Thu May 09, 2024 8:00 pm

jarnon wrote:
Thu May 09, 2024 2:45 pm
Beebs52 wrote:
Thu May 09, 2024 2:35 pm
I recently was thinking of Jimmy Carter, and how he confessed to lust in his heart for women other than his wife, whom he was faithful to for 77 years. I wonder how such a pious ethical man could be successful in politics.
I heard someone opine on this issue. Jimmy Carter is an honorable, ethical man. I admire him. But he was an ineffective and failed leader.
Oskar Schindler was a very flawed person. Member of the Nazi Party, serial philanderer, pretty much a scoundrel. But he saved 1200 Jews from being gassed. For that he is forever honored by the Jewish people.

People can have flawed character on a personal level, but do heroic and great things as a leader. If we insisted our presidents be perfect people, we would never have any candidates to vote for. Except maybe Jimmah.