Beyond the pale

If it's going to get the Bored heated, then take it here PLEASE.
Bob78164
Bored Moderator

Beyond the pale

#1 Post by Bob78164 » Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:01 pm

Donny has posted a video with an image of President Biden, with his hands and feet bound by rope. Amplifying this imagery is absolutely despicable. Donny is (again) fomenting physical violence against his political opponents. The same sorts of people who tried to kidnap Governor Whitmer of Michigan will be encourage by this.

There is no excuse for this. None. Donny is a danger to the Republic. He is a danger to democracy. And so is anyone minded to make excuses for him. --Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson

flockofseagulls104

Re: Beyond the pale

#2 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:58 pm

Bob78164 wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:01 pm
Donny has posted a video with an image of President Biden, with his hands and feet bound by rope. Amplifying this imagery is absolutely despicable. Donny is (again) fomenting physical violence against his political opponents. The same sorts of people who tried to kidnap Governor Whitmer of Michigan will be encourage by this.

There is no excuse for this. None. Donny is a danger to the Republic. He is a danger to democracy. And so is anyone minded to make excuses for him. --Bob
Geez, you must've missed all the wonderful memes, off broadway plays and TV shows glorifying the assassination of Trump. I guess those are ok with you?

The only candidate who is in physical danger from his opponents is Trump. biden is in more physical danger from his handlers than from anyone else.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

silverscreenselect

#3 Post by silverscreenselect » Sat Mar 30, 2024 3:09 am

flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:58 pm
Geez, you must've missed all the wonderful memes, off broadway plays and TV shows glorifying the assassination of Trump. I guess those are ok with you?

The only candidate who is in physical danger from his opponents is Trump. biden is in more physical danger from his handlers than from anyone else.
So you're comparing comments from a D-list celebrity to comments from the standard bearer of the Republican party. You won't be happy until one of the people Trump threatens is actually attacked so you'll have an opportunity to absolve Trump of all blame ("it's horrible what they did but that wasn't Trump's fault.")

And by the way, Kathy Griffin's career suffered for years as a result of her "joke" at Trump's expense. And for those events at which she still appeared, protestors showed up outside in substantial numbers. Trump won't suffer any ill effects among his followers. I'm reminded when someone at a John McCain rally in 2008 called Obama an Arab and John McCain came to Obama's defense. But then, John McCain was a patriot and a hero. Donald Trump is a sleazeball grifter.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

Weyoun

#4 Post by Weyoun » Sat Mar 30, 2024 9:13 am

Bob, do not be surprised at the response.

Spock wished harm on my then-8-year-old son because my son was vaccinated. BiT will derail threads by mentioning that he’s glad that George Floyd is dead. God knows what tlynn thinks after two mangoritas. Flock, in his defense, is usually more the “what about this [perceived media hypocrisy]?”, as we are seeng here.

While I would like to figure out why everyone is taking such a dark turn, and if there’s anything we can do to make things better, I don’t think it’s gonna happen. I think we’re in for many difficult years in this country. There are so many people out there fantasizing about those who are not exactly like them dying, and I fear they have enough of the electorate, to make all of us, including themselves, suffer

flockofseagulls104

#5 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Sat Mar 30, 2024 9:40 am

Weyoun wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2024 9:13 am

Spock wished harm on my then-8-year-old son because my son was vaccinated. BiT will derail threads by mentioning that he’s glad that George Floyd is dead. God knows what tlynn thinks after two mangoritas. Flock, in his defense, is usually more the “what about this [perceived media hypocrisy]?”, as we are seeng here.

While I would like to figure out why everyone is taking such a dark turn, and if there’s anything we can do to make things better, I don’t think it’s gonna happen. I think we’re in for many difficult years in this country. There are so many people out there fantasizing about those who are not exactly like them dying, and I fear they have enough of the electorate, to make all of us, including themselves, suffer
Doc, I advise you, like I do for trollboy, to do some introspection. You throw out disgusting, unfounded, and unwarranted epithets to everyone on this bored you have even a slight disagreement with, yet you call us hateful? We are the ones taking a dark turn? I think it is you.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

BackInTex

#6 Post by BackInTex » Sat Mar 30, 2024 3:30 pm

flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2024 9:40 am
Weyoun wrote:

Doc, I advise you, like I do for trollboy, to do some introspection. You throw out disgusting, unfounded, and unwarranted epithets to everyone on this bored you have even a slight disagreement with, yet you call us hateful? We are the ones taking a dark turn? I think it is you.
Flock, he’s hopeless, in several ways. I’ve never said I was glad Floyd was dead. Never implied it. Steve is just a psychopathic liar.
..what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? let them take arms.
~~ Thomas Jefferson

War is where the government tells you who the bad guy is.
Revolution is when you decide that for yourself.
-- Benjamin Franklin (maybe)

Spock

#7 Post by Spock » Sat Mar 30, 2024 4:05 pm

Weyoun>>>"Spock wished harm on my then-8-year-old son because my son was vaccinated."<<<

Which is the only thing I have ever apologized for on the internet and the only thing I ever will apologize for. However, I don't intend to wear a hair shirt about it forever.

At least I don't go about making up wild (and easily checked) accusations about people's posting history here.

BTW-How is it going for you in your search for the supposed videos I posted here "showing that all Ukrainians are gay?"

Spock

#8 Post by Spock » Sat Mar 30, 2024 8:06 pm

Bob78164 wrote:

And yet-the current US President threatens multiple times to bomb Americans with F-15's and all we get is crickets from the chief pearl clutchers here.

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#9 Post by Bob78164 » Sat Mar 30, 2024 10:00 pm

Spock wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2024 8:06 pm
Bob78164 wrote:

And yet-the current US President threatens multiple times to bomb Americans with F-15's and all we get is crickets from the chief pearl clutchers here.
You’re lying. Stop it. —Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson

silverscreenselect

#10 Post by silverscreenselect » Sat Mar 30, 2024 11:04 pm

Spock wrote:
You read a lot but you apparently don't comprehend very well. The first quote from the President on the subject was "Well — and if you really want to worry about the government, you need an F-16. You don’t need an AR-15." A couple of days later, he said: "Well, if [you] want to do that, you want to work against the government, you need an F-16. You need something else than just an AR-15." The same thought in slightly different wording. Namely, if you (the people claiming their right to own automatic weapons) want to go up against the government, you'll need more than an AR-15. You'll need an F-16. That's not the same as saying he wants to use F-16s against these "patriots." I presume if the President had said, "you'll need nuclear weapons," you would claim he was advocating nuking these people.

A note. Standard police weaponry has done quite well in the past in bringing down militia groups.

silverscreenselect

#11 Post by silverscreenselect » Sat Mar 30, 2024 11:09 pm

The owners of the truck with the bound Biden rear panel decal have been identified. I presume the Secret Service will pay them a visit. Ironically, they had appeared earlier to protest a Kathy Griffin concert in Long Island that day. (Kathy also got a visit from the Secret Service following her Trump head stunt.) Their truck was directly in front of Trump's motorcade, and Trump advisor Dan Scavino was in the front seat and filmed the truck. The decal was available on the internet for $50 for a while (it's been taken down since the controversy). There's what appears to be an image of a bullet hole in Biden't head. That wasn't on the original decal. The owners may have added that bit of "artwork."

wbtravis007

#12 Post by wbtravis007 » Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:15 am

silverscreenselect wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2024 11:04 pm
Spock wrote:
You read a lot but you apparently don't comprehend very well. The first quote from the President on the subject was "Well — and if you really want to worry about the government, you need an F-16. You don’t need an AR-15." A couple of days later, he said: "Well, if [you] want to do that, you want to work against the government, you need an F-16. You need something else than just an AR-15." The same thought in slightly different wording. Namely, if you (the people claiming their right to own automatic weapons) want to go up against the government, you'll need more than an AR-15. You'll need an F-16. That's not the same as saying he wants to use F-16s against these "patriots." I presume if the President had said, "you'll need nuclear weapons," you would claim he was advocating nuking these people.

A note. Standard police weaponry has done quite well in the past in bringing down militia groups.
This is what the mainstream media says that Biden said. I’m guessing that he’s got a much more credible source who personally heard Biden say what he’s saying he said.

Maybe the personal friend of flockofsappybutmeanspiritedseaguls who lives in South Texas.

Pastor Fireball

#13 Post by Pastor Fireball » Tue Apr 02, 2024 6:20 am

Weyoun wrote:
Well, we could decriminalize and legalize weed so that everybody could smoke a fat blunt, put on some Bob Marley, and chill the F out for a while. But, as George Carlin said, "we don't have time for rational solutions."
"[Drumpf's] name alone creates division and anger, whose words inspire dissension and hatred, and can't possibly 'Make America Great Again.'" --Kobe Bryant (1978-2020)

"In times of crisis, the wise build bridges. The foolish build barriers." --Chadwick Boseman (1976-2020)