The Perfect MAGA Easter Present

If it's going to get the Bored heated, then take it here PLEASE.
silverscreenselect

The Perfect MAGA Easter Present

#1 Post by silverscreenselect » Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:56 pm

Trump is selling $60 Bibles with ‘God Bless the U.S.A.’ singer Lee Greenwood
Donald Trump on Tuesday started promoting a line of pricey Bibles in a partnership with country music star Lee Greenwood, whose song “God Bless the U.S.A.” is omnipresent at the former president’s political rallies. “All Americans need a Bible in their home, and I have many,” Trump said in a video on Truth Social announcing the business deal. “It’s my favorite book. It’s a lot of people’s favorite book,” he added. “Religion and Christianity are the biggest things missing from this country, and I truly believe that we need to bring them back,” he said. “It’s one of the biggest problems we have. That’s why our country’s going haywire — we’ve lost religion in our country.”

The “God Bless the U.S.A. Bible” costs $59.99, not including shipping and other fees. For that money, buyers get a range of extra features not typically included in run-of-the-mill Bibles. The Trump-Greenwood Bible, a King James translation, includes a copy of a “handwritten chorus” to the eponymous Greenwood hit, according to the website. It also includes the U.S. Constitution, the Bill of Rights, the Declaration of Independence and the Pledge of Allegiance, the site says. It’s the “only Bible” endorsed by either Trump or Greenwood, the site proclaims. It adds, it’s “the ONLY Bible inspired by America’s most recognized patriotic anthem, God Bless The USA.”
I thought at first that I had stumbled onto an article in The Onion by mistake, but this is real. I'm curious how many Bibles Trump has at Mar-a-Lago, not counting any supplied by the Gideons in guest rooms. I'm also curious how this version of the Bible was inspired by a country music song. Were the disciples listening to Lee Greenwood on their AM radios while they were writing the New Testament? And I'm not even going to mention which Bored member probably has this Bible at the top of his Easter gift wish list.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

flockofseagulls104

Re: The Perfect MAGA Easter Present

#2 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Tue Mar 26, 2024 10:38 pm

silverscreenselect wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:56 pm
Trump is selling $60 Bibles with ‘God Bless the U.S.A.’ singer Lee Greenwood
Donald Trump on Tuesday started promoting a line of pricey Bibles in a partnership with country music star Lee Greenwood, whose song “God Bless the U.S.A.” is omnipresent at the former president’s political rallies. “All Americans need a Bible in their home, and I have many,” Trump said in a video on Truth Social announcing the business deal. “It’s my favorite book. It’s a lot of people’s favorite book,” he added. “Religion and Christianity are the biggest things missing from this country, and I truly believe that we need to bring them back,” he said. “It’s one of the biggest problems we have. That’s why our country’s going haywire — we’ve lost religion in our country.”

The “God Bless the U.S.A. Bible” costs $59.99, not including shipping and other fees. For that money, buyers get a range of extra features not typically included in run-of-the-mill Bibles. The Trump-Greenwood Bible, a King James translation, includes a copy of a “handwritten chorus” to the eponymous Greenwood hit, according to the website. It also includes the U.S. Constitution, the Bill of Rights, the Declaration of Independence and the Pledge of Allegiance, the site says. It’s the “only Bible” endorsed by either Trump or Greenwood, the site proclaims. It adds, it’s “the ONLY Bible inspired by America’s most recognized patriotic anthem, God Bless The USA.”
I thought at first that I had stumbled onto an article in The Onion by mistake, but this is real. I'm curious how many Bibles Trump has at Mar-a-Lago, not counting any supplied by the Gideons in guest rooms. I'm also curious how this version of the Bible was inspired by a country music song. Were the disciples listening to Lee Greenwood on their AM radios while they were writing the New Testament? And I'm not even going to mention which Bored member probably has this Bible at the top of his Easter gift wish list.
God, me and Trump live rent-free in your head.
You need some other hobbies.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

wbtravis007

#3 Post by wbtravis007 » Tue Mar 26, 2024 10:47 pm

I hope that everyone who gets suckered into this will end up understanding the depth of his knowledge about it by appreciating the book about the two Corinthians.

But he’s Christ reborn to many.

Not for flockofsappybutmeanspiritedseagulls, though. That would be sarah sanders, I guess.

But probably so to his friend who lives in South Texas.

Pastor Fireball

#4 Post by Pastor Fireball » Wed Mar 27, 2024 5:39 am

"Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves." --Matthew 7:15
"[Drumpf's] name alone creates division and anger, whose words inspire dissension and hatred, and can't possibly 'Make America Great Again.'" --Kobe Bryant (1978-2020)

"In times of crisis, the wise build bridges. The foolish build barriers." --Chadwick Boseman (1976-2020)

silverscreenselect

#5 Post by silverscreenselect » Wed Mar 27, 2024 6:41 am

flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2024 10:38 pm
God, me and Trump live rent-free in your head.
It's a wonder your head doesn't explode considering the number of RINOs, crooked judges and prosecutors, Democratic and uniparty strategists, and election fraudsters who are living there rent-free.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

earendel

#6 Post by earendel » Sat May 04, 2024 10:32 am

I shouldn't, but I'm going to...

John 3:16 (Trump Bible): For God so loved the world that He gave us Trump, that whosoever should believe in him should not perish but have everlasting life. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
"Elen sila lumenn omentielvo...A star shines on the hour of our meeting."

jarnon

#7 Post by jarnon » Sat May 04, 2024 11:22 am

earendel wrote:
Sat May 04, 2024 10:32 am
I shouldn't, but I'm going to...

John 3:16 (Trump Bible): For God so loved the world America that He gave us Trump, that whosoever should believe in him should not perish but have everlasting life. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Fixed it for you.
Слава Україні!
עם ישראל חי