When librals are in charge

If it's going to get the Bored heated, then take it here PLEASE.
Beebs52
Queen of Wack

Re: When librals are in charge

#26 Post by Beebs52 » Mon Mar 18, 2024 6:52 pm

tlynn78 wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2024 6:43 pm
Weyoun wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2024 6:38 pm
tlynn78 wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2024 6:27 pm

You are one sick jackass.
You are one braying donkey.
My, how original.
Assuming you're off duty, doc.
Well, then

flockofseagulls104

#27 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Mon Mar 18, 2024 7:43 pm

Weyoun wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2024 4:01 pm
Spock wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2024 12:17 pm
Weyoun wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2024 7:36 am

Given your shrugging over child gun deaths, I am not surprised to learn that you think dead Gazan children is totally cool with you.
And this from the guy who brought up something to do with "Jim Jordan Pedophilia" in the immediate aftermath thread of the 10/7 attacks, where Israeli children were purposely tortured to death by Hamas. Somebody seems very indifferent to the purposeful torture to death of Israeli children. They were not incidental casualties of war as is the case of dead Palestinian civilians who are used as human shields by Hamas.
I’m not sure why you feel the need to remind everyone that you support a party of pedophiles and pedophile adjacent politicians.

Regardless, there’s no hypocrisy here. I think Hamas is terrible, and what they did, kidnapping and murder, is terrible also. But on the other hand, that doesn’t justify constant indiscriminate bombing without end in sight. If you’ve noticed, it’s not actually gotten any of those hostages home.

I realize the big picture to you is that a bunch of brown people are dying, and they have some weird religion, so all the better, but I do think how the situation is played out is not actually in Israel’s benefit, aside from the fact that so many people are dying without evidence that anything is getting better. Israel is now diminished on the world stage. It’s a different scenario these days. They have a right to defend themselves, but if they kill a bunch of civilians, other countries will question their judgment.

It’s also mind-boggling to think that you’re so OK with us supporting Israel with arms, but not Ukraine, until one realizes that the Russians are white and you are white supremacist. Would the calculus change if the Russian army was mostly Chechen?
You got a lotta nerve, doc, calling spock a white supremacist. Take it back! I'm the white supremacist here on this bored, and don't you forget it. Trollboy said so, and he outranks you.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

tlynn78

#28 Post by tlynn78 » Mon Mar 18, 2024 7:48 pm

flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2024 7:43 pm
Weyoun wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2024 4:01 pm
Spock wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2024 12:17 pm

And this from the guy who brought up something to do with "Jim Jordan Pedophilia" in the immediate aftermath thread of the 10/7 attacks, where Israeli children were purposely tortured to death by Hamas. Somebody seems very indifferent to the purposeful torture to death of Israeli children. They were not incidental casualties of war as is the case of dead Palestinian civilians who are used as human shields by Hamas.
I’m not sure why you feel the need to remind everyone that you support a party of pedophiles and pedophile adjacent politicians.

Regardless, there’s no hypocrisy here. I think Hamas is terrible, and what they did, kidnapping and murder, is terrible also. But on the other hand, that doesn’t justify constant indiscriminate bombing without end in sight. If you’ve noticed, it’s not actually gotten any of those hostages home.

I realize the big picture to you is that a bunch of brown people are dying, and they have some weird religion, so all the better, but I do think how the situation is played out is not actually in Israel’s benefit, aside from the fact that so many people are dying without evidence that anything is getting better. Israel is now diminished on the world stage. It’s a different scenario these days. They have a right to defend themselves, but if they kill a bunch of civilians, other countries will question their judgment.

It’s also mind-boggling to think that you’re so OK with us supporting Israel with arms, but not Ukraine, until one realizes that the Russians are white and you are white supremacist. Would the calculus change if the Russian army was mostly Chechen?
You got a lotta nerve, doc, calling spock a white supremacist. Take it back! I'm the white supremacist here on this bored, and don't you forget it. Trollboy said so, and he outranks you.
He can't help it - all you white supremacists look alike.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. -Thomas Paine
You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. -Ayn Rand
Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities. -Voltaire

wbtravis007

#29 Post by wbtravis007 » Tue Mar 19, 2024 1:37 pm

tlynn78 wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:10 am
Spock wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:33 am
Flock>>>"They have this sick notion that people like you and me are in some way associated with those photos. Doc thinks I want to nuke pedophiles or something. He believes you think all Ukrainians are gay or some such. And every day they come up with some other sort of delusion, and they seem to believe it. And they say so LITERALLY."<<<<

And don't forget-Doc attacked me for really liking a movie about the Boer War and this on a trivia-birthed forum. I really don't get why the Boer War thing was an issue.

Doc and I detest (at the least) each other and I apologized for crossing the line. However, I am not going to wear a hair shirt about it for the rest of time.
The willful stupidity on their part is astounding, and since they have zero positives to support their candidate all that's left to them is attacking those who aren't blinded by manufactured hate of one person. Sad, really, and concerning how easily led they are.
The willful stupidity on their part is astounding, and since they have zero positives to support their candidate all that's left to them is attacking those who aren't blinded by manufactured hate of quite a few people, including Hilz (and Bill) and Joe and them. Sad, really, and concerning how easily led they are.

Imitation, yes. Flattery? Well, not exactly.

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#30 Post by Bob78164 » Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:36 pm

Isn't it conservatives who want to throw people into jail for "insulting the American flag"? They can no longer do so, thanks to William Brennan's final opinion for the Court, but they'd sure like to. --Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson

flockofseagulls104

#31 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:01 pm

Bob78164 wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:36 pm
Isn't it conservatives who want to throw people into jail for "insulting the American flag"? They can no longer do so, thanks to William Brennan's final opinion for the Court, but they'd sure like to. --Bob
No, I don't think we do. At least I don't. I don't like it though, but your comment was a nice way to avoid addressing the main issue.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

tlynn78

#32 Post by tlynn78 » Tue Mar 19, 2024 7:56 pm

flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:01 pm
Bob78164 wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:36 pm
No, I don't think we do. At least I don't. I don't like it though, but your comment was a nice way to avoid addressing the main issue.
Weird. I don't either. And I spend time with quite a few Republicans on occasion and never heard that idea espoused. But I realize reality does not matter to the left. As long as they can be distracted by the "burn Trump" show they don't give a single shit that the guy they will cheerfully vote to re-elect, whose policies have actively damaged this country, and actively caused the deaths of Americans. And the damage will only increase in a second Biden term, but as long as they keep the simpletons entertained, they do not care.
They lack the capacity to grasp that the stunts the left is pulling now can go both ways. They do love to cry when people on the right stoop to their level.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. -Thomas Paine
You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. -Ayn Rand
Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities. -Voltaire