Hur hearing

If it's going to get the Bored heated, then take it here PLEASE.
tlynn78

Hur hearing

#1 Post by tlynn78 » Tue Mar 12, 2024 7:17 pm

Interesting stuff.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. -Thomas Paine
You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. -Ayn Rand
Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities. -Voltaire

flockofseagulls104

Re: Hur hearing

#2 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Wed Mar 13, 2024 11:35 am

Crickets from the bored leftists on this topic.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

tlynn78

#3 Post by tlynn78 » Wed Mar 13, 2024 11:53 am

Takes a little time to get the justifications in order, search the web for reasons why it's 'different', etc.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. -Thomas Paine
You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. -Ayn Rand
Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities. -Voltaire

flockofseagulls104

#4 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Wed Mar 13, 2024 12:46 pm

tlynn78 wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2024 11:53 am
Takes a little time to get the justifications in order, search the web for reasons why it's 'different', etc.
If I had posted this, trollboy would have responded with some BS within a minute.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

jarnon

#5 Post by jarnon » Wed Mar 13, 2024 2:23 pm

Before Hur testified, the Justice Dept. released the transcript of his interview of Pres. Biden.

October 8 transcript

October 9 transcript

From a quick look, I can tell Biden has much better recall of names, dates and details from years ago than I do, and he’s a decade older than me.
Слава Україні!
עם ישראל חי

kroxquo

#6 Post by kroxquo » Wed Mar 13, 2024 6:29 pm

flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2024 11:35 am
Personally, I'm waiting for the His Hearing
You live and learn. Or at least you live. - Douglas Adams

flockofseagulls104

#7 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Wed Mar 13, 2024 7:52 pm

kroxquo wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2024 6:29 pm
Personally, I'm waiting for the His Hearing
You might have to wait. The dems are calling for the cir, cos, cyr, eir, nir, xyr, yos and whatever new ones they can dream up hearings.

If you are referring to God, that, fortunately, is not controlled by the left. As much as they'd like to take it over.

wbtravis007

#8 Post by wbtravis007 » Wed Mar 13, 2024 10:07 pm

tlynn78 wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2024 7:17 pm
Interesting stuff.
Totally agree.

Interesting stuff.

Wondering whether the parts that I caught were the same as the ones you found to be interesting.

tlynn78

#9 Post by tlynn78 » Thu Mar 14, 2024 9:56 am

wbtravis007 wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2024 10:07 pm
tlynn78 wrote:
Interesting stuff.
Totally agree.

Interesting stuff.

Wondering whether the parts that I caught were the same as the ones you found to be interesting.
I doubt it most sincerely. Your interests tend not to be mine.

wbtravis007

#10 Post by wbtravis007 » Thu Mar 14, 2024 12:25 pm

:lol:
tlynn78 wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2024 9:56 am
wbtravis007 wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2024 10:07 pm
tlynn78 wrote:
Interesting stuff.
Totally agree.

Interesting stuff.

I doubt it most sincerely. Your interests tend not to be mine.
Well bless your little pea-pickin’ heart.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Weyoun

#11 Post by Weyoun » Sat Mar 16, 2024 7:38 am

Or, maybe no one knows how to respond to tlynn's usual content-free posting.

tlynn78

#12 Post by tlynn78 » Sat Mar 16, 2024 10:27 am

Weyoun wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2024 7:38 am
Aww, give the hangover time to wear off, boo.

Weyoun

#13 Post by Weyoun » Sat Mar 16, 2024 10:37 am

tlynn78 wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2024 10:27 am
Weyoun wrote:
Any tips? You seem like a three Mudslide kind of gal.

tlynn78

#14 Post by tlynn78 » Sat Mar 16, 2024 10:53 am

Weyoun wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2024 10:37 am
tlynn78 wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2024 10:27 am
Weyoun wrote:

Any tips? You seem like a three Mudslide kind of gal.
Not really, but I hear a little hair o' the dog makes one slightly less repugnant. You might give it a whirl - can't hurt.

flockofseagulls104

#15 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Sat Mar 16, 2024 11:37 am

Congratulations, tlynn! I think you have your very own trollboy!

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#16 Post by Beebs52 » Sat Mar 16, 2024 1:08 pm

He's gonna put your pigtail in the inkwell, boo.
Well, then