The Man Who Should Know about Voter Fraud

If it's going to get the Bored heated, then take it here PLEASE.
silverscreenselect

The Man Who Should Know about Voter Fraud

#1 Post by silverscreenselect » Sun Mar 03, 2024 11:02 am

From today's AJC:

Trump hired me to prove fraud in 2020 Georgia election but I saw no evidence
When former President Donald Trump infamously asked Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger to “find” him 11,789 votes in 2020, the close race made it seem plausible that a handful of fraudulent votes could have tipped the balance. Much time, effort and money has been spent trying to find proof for the claim that some kind of fraud caused Trump’s loss in Georgia in the 2020 election. While there are many remarkable elements to the voter fraud narrative, it amazes me that the most straightforward explanations for Trump’s loss are overlooked. And let’s be clear: more than three years post-election, there is no evidence that Georgia election officials certified the wrong winner in 2020. And I should know. I’m the man the Trump campaign hired to find those votes.

I looked for dead voters and duplicate voters for every mail ballot cast in the state in 2020. I found about one dozen examples of this fraud, not thousands. The few claims I did find I was asked not to disclose by the Trump campaign. I was also asked to evaluate claims of fraud that others made and found them all false. Another astonishing and undeniable trend emerged when I compared the 2016 and 2020 election results. In most of Georgia’s counties, whether blue or red, Trump’s share of the vote declined in 2020 relative to 2016. Most of Georgia’s red counties saw a drop in Trump’s vote share in 2020, although Trump cleaned up in the state’s smallest red counties. Trump’s underperformance meant that he lost more than 100,000 votes in 2020 in Georgia’s red counties alone − a fact that argues strongly against the voter fraud narrative. Why would anyone commit voter fraud in a very conservative county if it harmed the conservative candidate?

Those 100,000 votes that Trump lost are easily explained. He told moderate Republicans to take a hike, and those lost votes confirm that these voters did as they were told. Trump would have likely won Georgia had he not ostracized the RINOs. How can a candidate so concerned about a few thousand imaginarily fraudulent votes be so cavalier about losing the support of a hundred thousand likely voters? Trump’s pollster, Tony Fabrizio, documented this loss of moderate GOP support in a December 2020 report detailing exit polling results across the swing states commissioned by the Trump campaign. Politico.com obtained this internal campaign document and has it on its website. Additionally, Secretary Raffensperger’s office identified more than 33,000 Republican primary voters in 2020 who did not vote in the general election and more than 27,000 general election voters who voted for a Republican candidate for Congress but not for president. That is more than 60,000 lost GOP votes for president.

The passion and certainty of so many Americans that election fraud was behind Trump’s loss has turned into a mania. Some of the most intelligent people I know are convinced, without a shred of objective evidence, that the election was stolen. Why don’t more people know the truth? Conservatives mainly get their news from conservative media. Coverage of my story about working for the Trump campaign and the subpoenas I have received has garnered a single mention in just one conservative outlet. Facts are only helpful if people are made aware of them. Voter fraud did not cause Trump’s 2020 Georgia election loss. I know because I have the receipts.
Those who clamor the loudest about election fraud and improving election security are like the Republicans complaining about the border crisis. They're not interested in solving the problem. They just want an issue to campaign on, or in the case of possible voter fraud, to launch another round of bogus lawsuits and claims if they lose the upcoming election. I'm not including Flock among these because I'm not sure if he's a cynic or just a gullible dupe (I lean towards the latter).
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

flockofseagulls104

Re: The Man Who Should Know about Voter Fraud

#2 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Sun Mar 03, 2024 11:33 am

More disinformation from the Urinal Constipation and one of their 'experts'. Trollboy, the AJC is owned lock stock and barrel by the left. They prove that time and time again. Anyone who is not in your echo chamber knows that. The only reason they are still in business is because of that.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

kroxquo

#3 Post by kroxquo » Sun Mar 03, 2024 12:29 pm

flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2024 11:33 am
More disinformation from the Urinal Constipation and one of their 'experts'. Trollboy, the AJC is owned lock stock and barrel by the left. They prove that time and time again. Anyone who is not in your echo chamber knows that. The only reason they are still in business is because of that.
Putting aside your disdain of the AJC, how would you respond to the facts of what Ken Block said?
You live and learn. Or at least you live. - Douglas Adams

silverscreenselect

#4 Post by silverscreenselect » Sun Mar 03, 2024 12:59 pm

Sun Mar 03, 2024 11:33 am
More disinformation from the Urinal Constipation and one of their 'experts'.
This expert was hired by the Trump campaign to find fraud. He's not an AJC "expert."

flockofseagulls104

#5 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Sun Mar 03, 2024 2:09 pm

He has not shown any 'facts'. He has stated what are his opinions. When he shows his work, maybe someone can independently verify it.

I’m doing my own analysis of the numbers, from what Wikipedia published for each county in 2016 and 2020. First of all, he is focusing on what the pushers of the 'Big Lie' lie have always focused on.
"Why would anyone commit voter fraud in a very conservative county if it harmed the conservative candidate?" Um, Ken, here’s a hint: It wasn't all done in one place.
The question should be: Why would some entity trying to steal an election put all their eggs in one basket? All these Big Lie pushers have found evidence of foul play, but none are 'Wide spread enough to affect the result". That one sentence above says he totally disregarded machine code hacking and the vulnerabilities there. He was looking for one smoking gun, when there are countless insect bites. The machine code would affect the targeted county regardless of its ‘political label’. Put together, these instances of foul play can and probably did affect the outcome.
Of course, he did not show how he came up with his numbers. According to my calculations, in 47 out of the 128 ‘red’ counties in Georgia, Trump’s vote share went down. But in figuring how many actual votes that may have cost him, it came to about 13,000 over all, not 100,000. Maybe I’m doing it different than he is, but there’s lies, damn lies and statistics, as Twain said.
What’s interesting is that in 14 counties, 9 of them in the Atlanta Metro area, all but 1 controlled by the dems, the percentage of new voters in 2020 that didn’t vote in 2016 averaged 9 to 1 democrat in order to change the vote share to what it ended up being. Trump got many more votes than he did in 2016 in all those counties, but Biden and his personal charisma and tireless campaigning got way more than Clinton did. Is there any election other than Trump-Haley that is 9 to 1?
Overall, I would say he’s another one of those ‘experts’ brought in to sing the narrative chorus. Show us the data and calculations you are basing your opinions on. Like the people I have seen that demonstrate the anomalies they have found and show their data which can be verified by others do. Like the people who actually hack the machines in front of the judge’s eyes. Once 3 years ago and another time a month ago to show NOTHING has been done to fix it. Look at the actual data and verify what you can, like I have done. I have personally verified one of the charges as true that Fani says is false in her 'indictment'. I can show my work.
So far, trollboy hasn’t got an answer except for 60 court cases on how Fulton County government can be hacked, but not their voting machines.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

jarnon

#6 Post by jarnon » Sun Mar 03, 2024 2:24 pm

Sun Mar 03, 2024 2:09 pm
Overall, I would say he’s another one of those ‘experts’ brought in to sing the narrative chorus.
He’s an expert that the Trump campaign hired to dig up fraud. Like the January 6 committee witnesses, he has no preconceived anti-Trump bias (unless you conclude that he, like every anti-Trump Republican, is part of the “swamp” or “uniparty”).
Sun Mar 03, 2024 2:09 pm
Show us the data and calculations you are basing your opinions on.
I found about one dozen examples of this fraud, not thousands. The few claims I did find I was asked not to disclose by the Trump campaign.
I’m guessing that he’s restricted by an NDA from revealing the details of his work.
Слава Україні!
עם ישראל חי

flockofseagulls104

#7 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Sun Mar 03, 2024 4:28 pm

he has no preconceived anti-Trump bias
How would you know that?

Everything I say is my opinion, except when I say I have verified the facts. All trollboy has is his opinion, using other people's opinions as 'proof'. He cannot prove a negative. He cannot give me one fact to substantiate his position, other than other people's opinions. No matter what their title is.

For trollboy's side to say absolutely and with no question that there wasn't any election fraud is a lie. And it's purposeful. Which is my main beef with the MSM. For them to present it in that way is completely dishonest. They cannot KNOW with certainty that there was no election fraud. But they act like they do. Just like trollboy does when he acts like he knows everything. And they censor, dismiss and denigrate those people who do have evidence. And they never examine or report on it in any way that people can examine it themselves and verify it.

I have independently verified some of the evidence. And it gives these people added credibility on the things I don't have the resources or data to verify myself. The MSM has very little credibility in this area. And I have verified that for myself too. I know at least one charter member of the MSM has no interest in knowing any other side of a story once they have written it. <== THAT'S A FACT.

silverscreenselect

#8 Post by silverscreenselect » Sun Mar 03, 2024 5:20 pm

Sun Mar 03, 2024 4:28 pm
he has no preconceived anti-Trump bias
How would you know that?
Well, if he had an anti-Trump bias, he's one of the greatest con artists in the world since he fooled the Trump campaign completely into hiring him.

And the reason your "experts" are rejected is because they have failed to prove their case over and over and over again in court. There's a big difference between appearing on a podcast in front of a bunch of gullible yahoos like you and spouting off fancy sounding scientific terms and presenting that same information in court in front of a neutral arbiter, where others have the opportunity to present opposing information and question your witnesses. And that's where your experts have failed, over 60 times. And that's why the MSM looks skeptically on their claims.

Of course, we'll never be absolutely certain there was no fraud. Just like we'll never be absolutely certain of a whole lot of facts we accept today. But your experts have no credibility with anyone who believes in our legal process and system.

flockofseagulls104

#9 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Sun Mar 03, 2024 10:04 pm

Well, if he had an anti-Trump bias, he's one of the greatest con artists in the world since he fooled the Trump campaign completely into hiring him.
Wait a minute! Trump is the greatest con artist in the world!
Of course, we'll never be absolutely certain there was no fraud.
Geez, tell that to the mainstream media. Every story they write HAS to include several sections where they make sure to say it IS absolutely certain.
But your experts have no credibility with anyone who believes in our legal process and system.
Your side's lawfare campaign has ripped the legal process's credibility to shreds.

silverscreenselect

#10 Post by silverscreenselect » Sun Mar 03, 2024 10:49 pm

Sun Mar 03, 2024 10:04 pm
Your side's lawfare campaign has ripped the legal process's credibility to shreds.
So, 60 different judges (and groups of judges) are all corrupt and Trump just had the world's worst luck in not being able to find a single honest judge in his 60 cases.

flockofseagulls104

#11 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Mon Mar 04, 2024 9:33 am

silverscreenselect wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2024 10:49 pm
So, 60 different judges (and groups of judges) are all corrupt and Trump just had the world's worst luck in not being able to find a single honest judge in his 60 cases.
There are a lot of you partisan TDS suffering shitheads. Especially in the judiciary.

kroxquo

#12 Post by kroxquo » Mon Mar 04, 2024 9:41 am

Mon Mar 04, 2024 9:33 am
There are a lot of you partisan TDS suffering shitheads. Especially in the judiciary.
Many of whom have their jobs because the 45th President put them there and a Republican Senate approved them.

flockofseagulls104

#13 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Mon Mar 04, 2024 11:25 am

kroxquo wrote:
Mon Mar 04, 2024 9:41 am

Many of whom have their jobs because the 45th President put them there and a Republican Senate approved them.
Which shows how desperately we need to dismantle the DC swamp. The only place where Nikki Haley could win a primary. 95% democrat controlled, terrified of another Trump administration and completely out of touch with the rest of the country.

kroxquo

#14 Post by kroxquo » Mon Mar 04, 2024 11:41 am

Mon Mar 04, 2024 11:25 am
kroxquo wrote:

Which shows how desperately we need to dismantle the DC swamp. The only place where Nikki Haley could win a primary. 95% democrat controlled, terrified of another Trump administration and completely out of touch with the rest of the country.
At the risk of sounding obtuse, I really don't follow your logic from my statement to yours.

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#15 Post by Bob78164 » Mon Mar 04, 2024 11:54 am

kroxquo wrote:
Mon Mar 04, 2024 11:41 am
At the risk of sounding obtuse, I really don't follow your logic from my statement to yours.
You do realize that this discussion has a lot in common with trying to convince someone that their religious convictions are wrong. No amount of evidence or logic can possibly make a difference. --Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson

flockofseagulls104

#16 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Mon Mar 04, 2024 3:56 pm

kroxquo wrote:
Mon Mar 04, 2024 11:25 am
kroxquo wrote:

Think about it some more. Try and get out of your bubble a little.

flockofseagulls104

#17 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Mon Mar 04, 2024 3:58 pm

Bob78164 wrote:
Mon Mar 04, 2024 11:54 am
kroxquo wrote:
You do realize that this discussion has a lot in common with trying to convince someone that their religious convictions are wrong. No amount of evidence or logic can possibly make a difference. --Bob
Exactly what I think. But the evidence is on our side. You just have opinions from people who have gotten themselves some political power. And want to keep it.

silverscreenselect

#18 Post by silverscreenselect » Mon Mar 04, 2024 5:00 pm

Mon Mar 04, 2024 3:58 pm
Exactly what I think. But the evidence is on our side. You just have opinions from people who have gotten themselves some political power. And want to keep it.
The evidence that hasn't convinced a single court so far.

flockofseagulls104

#19 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Mon Mar 04, 2024 9:07 pm

Mon Mar 04, 2024 5:00 pm
Mon Mar 04, 2024 3:58 pm
The evidence that hasn't convinced a single court so far.
That's why decisions of the court are called opinions.

Weyoun

#20 Post by Weyoun » Mon Mar 04, 2024 10:10 pm

The other night at work, I ran into a patient who was convinced that his parents were poisoning his water. He suggested he could have rat, poison, or thallium, or bleach.

I told him there was really no test for any of this, and I also told him there was no convincing him anyway, since he had completely normal vital signs and looked well, and was very plainly crazy.

With folks who will only believe one thing, no evidence will convince them otherwise. It’s a common problem in the methamphetamine crowd. They believe bugs are crawling all over their body, when they aren’t. You can show them using a magnifying glass with their skin looks like, and they’re convinced they see things moving.

Such is flock. He’s basically a meth head. We can talk with him and engage him, but understand we will never convince him.