At Least They Didn't Get Cut At The Border

If it's going to get the Bored heated, then take it here PLEASE.
Post Reply
Message
Author
Spock
Posts: 4308
Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2007 8:01 pm

At Least They Didn't Get Cut At The Border

#1 Post by Spock » Wed Feb 28, 2024 10:46 am

As Weyoun is opposed to razor wire at the border because the future doctors and engineers might get cut in the crossing-we could have a several thousand post thread of crimes committed by the crossers who fortunately didn't get cut by razor wire.

1) https://twitter.com/guypbenson/status/1 ... 8318083301

>>>"Authorities have charged an illegal immigrant with the murder of a two-year-old, who was caught in the crossfire of a shootout. The suspect had been arrested previously, but local officials in Montgomery County, MD refused to cooperate with ICE & he was released each time:"<<<<

Good thing that local officials didn't cooperate with ICE.

Spock
Posts: 4308
Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2007 8:01 pm

Re: At Least They Didn't Get Cut At The Border

#2 Post by Spock » Wed Feb 28, 2024 10:47 am

2)https://twitter.com/BillMelugin_/status ... 3864059052

>>>"Can't keep up w/ these stories at this point. Now media in Louisiana are reporting an illegal alien from Honduras has been arrested for the rape of a 14-year-old girl at knifepoint, and stabbing another man repeatedly during a robbery. ICE detainer lodged."<<<<

Good thing he didn't get cut at the border.

User avatar
silverscreenselect
Posts: 23274
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:21 pm
Contact:

Re: At Least They Didn't Get Cut At The Border

#3 Post by silverscreenselect » Wed Feb 28, 2024 11:57 am

Spock wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2024 10:47 am
2)https://twitter.com/BillMelugin_/status ... 3864059052

>>>"Can't keep up w/ these stories at this point. Now media in Louisiana are reporting an illegal alien from Honduras has been arrested for the rape of a 14-year-old girl at knifepoint, and stabbing another man repeatedly during a robbery. ICE detainer lodged."<<<<

Good thing he didn't get cut at the border.
How many is that now? Three... four...? If you get every right winger in the country scouring every police wire, in a few months you may be up to the same number of people as are under arrest for trying to overthrow the election last time, none of whom were undocumented migrants.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

User avatar
tlynn78
Posts: 8664
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2007 9:31 am
Location: Montana

Re: At Least They Didn't Get Cut At The Border

#4 Post by tlynn78 » Wed Feb 28, 2024 12:11 pm

silverscreenselect wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2024 11:57 am
Spock wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2024 10:47 am
2)https://twitter.com/BillMelugin_/status ... 3864059052

>>>"Can't keep up w/ these stories at this point. Now media in Louisiana are reporting an illegal alien from Honduras has been arrested for the rape of a 14-year-old girl at knifepoint, and stabbing another man repeatedly during a robbery. ICE detainer lodged."<<<<

Good thing he didn't get cut at the border.
How many is that now? Three... four...? If you get every right winger in the country scouring every police wire, in a few months you may be up to the same number of people as are under arrest for trying to overthrow the election last time, none of whom were undocumented migrants.
How many is enough?
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. -Thomas Paine
You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. -Ayn Rand
Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities. -Voltaire

User avatar
Bob78164
Bored Moderator
Posts: 21647
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:02 pm
Location: By the phone

Re: At Least They Didn't Get Cut At The Border

#5 Post by Bob78164 » Wed Feb 28, 2024 12:20 pm

tlynn78 wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2024 12:11 pm
silverscreenselect wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2024 11:57 am
Spock wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2024 10:47 am
2)https://twitter.com/BillMelugin_/status ... 3864059052

>>>"Can't keep up w/ these stories at this point. Now media in Louisiana are reporting an illegal alien from Honduras has been arrested for the rape of a 14-year-old girl at knifepoint, and stabbing another man repeatedly during a robbery. ICE detainer lodged."<<<<

Good thing he didn't get cut at the border.
How many is that now? Three... four...? If you get every right winger in the country scouring every police wire, in a few months you may be up to the same number of people as are under arrest for trying to overthrow the election last time, none of whom were undocumented migrants.
How many is enough?
How many unnecessary gun deaths does it take to persuade you that guns are too freely available in this country? How many more kids have to die to get Republicans to take action? Let's start with that number. --Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson

User avatar
flockofseagulls104
Posts: 7775
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:07 pm
Location: Atlanta, GA

Re: At Least They Didn't Get Cut At The Border

#6 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Wed Feb 28, 2024 12:45 pm

silverscreenselect wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2024 11:57 am
Spock wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2024 10:47 am
2)https://twitter.com/BillMelugin_/status ... 3864059052

>>>"Can't keep up w/ these stories at this point. Now media in Louisiana are reporting an illegal alien from Honduras has been arrested for the rape of a 14-year-old girl at knifepoint, and stabbing another man repeatedly during a robbery. ICE detainer lodged."<<<<

Good thing he didn't get cut at the border.
How many is that now? Three... four...? If you get every right winger in the country scouring every police wire, in a few months you may be up to the same number of people as are under arrest for trying to overthrow the election last time, none of whom were undocumented migrants.
How many would there be if we didn't let these people into our country? How many would there be if not for 'sanctuary' policies? How many would there be if we had a sane immigration policy instead of the 'ignore what I don't like' policy we have now?
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

User avatar
Weyoun
Posts: 2325
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 9:36 pm

Re: At Least They Didn't Get Cut At The Border

#7 Post by Weyoun » Wed Feb 28, 2024 1:30 pm

Oh yes, the king of anecdotal evidence blesses us with his presence. I’m still waiting on that paper discussing how COVID-19 vaccines cause worms to take over your bloodstream.

User avatar
tlynn78
Posts: 8664
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2007 9:31 am
Location: Montana

Re: At Least They Didn't Get Cut At The Border

#8 Post by tlynn78 » Wed Feb 28, 2024 1:36 pm

Bob78164 wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2024 12:20 pm
tlynn78 wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2024 12:11 pm
silverscreenselect wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2024 11:57 am
How many is that now? Three... four...? If you get every right winger in the country scouring every police wire, in a few months you may be up to the same number of people as are under arrest for trying to overthrow the election last time, none of whom were undocumented migrants.
How many is enough?
How many unnecessary gun deaths does it take to persuade you that guns are too freely available in this country? How many more kids have to die to get Republicans to take action? Let's start with that number. --Bob
Gee Bob, it's almost like there are already laws on the books about gun ownership and oh, I don't know, murder that are also not being followed. Maybe we should start by following BOTH immigration and gun laws already existing before we tackle those that don't yet exist.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. -Thomas Paine
You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. -Ayn Rand
Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities. -Voltaire

Spock
Posts: 4308
Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2007 8:01 pm

Re: At Least They Didn't Get Cut At The Border

#9 Post by Spock » Wed Feb 28, 2024 3:31 pm

3) The recent high profile murder of Lakin Riley-a 22-year old Georgia nursing student by a Venezuelan illegal alien who had reportedly had been in custody in New York City but was released.

Great trade guys-we gave up a 22-year old nursing student and gained a murderous Venezuelan.

Oh, well at least he didn't get scratched while crossing the border.

https://news.yahoo.com/laken-riley-murd ... S2RGEqpUWL

Spock
Posts: 4308
Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2007 8:01 pm

Re: At Least They Didn't Get Cut At The Border

#10 Post by Spock » Wed Feb 28, 2024 3:39 pm

Post 4 out of a potential of hundreds of thousands or even millions.

4) https://twitter.com/BillMelugin_/status ... 0558208426

>>>>"NEW: ICE in Boston arrested a Guatemalan illegal alien convicted of sexually assaulting a child under age 14 who they say was released from custody without notice by the Gloucester District Court after they ignored ICE’s detainer request.
ICE says he was convicted of the sexual assault in January and was ordered to register as a sex offender, but the local jurisdiction still refused to honor ICE’s detainer and released the child sex predator back into the community."<<<<

Good thing the Gloucester local TPTB ignored ICE's detainer. That certainly made everybody safer in the interim.

User avatar
BackInTex
Posts: 12808
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:43 pm
Location: In Texas of course!

Re: At Least They Didn't Get Cut At The Border

#11 Post by BackInTex » Wed Feb 28, 2024 4:50 pm

Bob78164 wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2024 12:20 pm
How many is enough? How many unnecessary gun deaths does it take to persuade you that guns are too freely available in this country? How many more kids have to die to get Republicans to take action? Let's start with that number. --Bob
Guns aren't too freely availbale. Criiminals are too free.
..what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? let them take arms.
~~ Thomas Jefferson

War is where the government tells you who the bad guy is.
Revolution is when you decide that for yourself.
-- Benjamin Franklin (maybe)

Spock
Posts: 4308
Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2007 8:01 pm

Re: At Least They Didn't Get Cut At The Border

#12 Post by Spock » Wed Feb 28, 2024 5:00 pm

BackInTex wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2024 4:50 pm
Bob78164 wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2024 12:20 pm
How many is enough? How many unnecessary gun deaths does it take to persuade you that guns are too freely available in this country? How many more kids have to die to get Republicans to take action? Let's start with that number. --Bob
Guns aren't too freely availbale. Criiminals are too free.
Bit-Bob is guilty of a classical rhetorical trick which is what the liberals here call "Whataboutism."

This is not a thread for gun control-there have been hundreds of those here over the years. Please don't respond to any gun control comments here-even if the communists here want to change the subject and pollute the thread with it.

This is a thread about crimes committed by illegal aliens.

User avatar
Bob78164
Bored Moderator
Posts: 21647
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:02 pm
Location: By the phone

Re: At Least They Didn't Get Cut At The Border

#13 Post by Bob78164 » Wed Feb 28, 2024 5:54 pm

Spock wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2024 5:00 pm
BackInTex wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2024 4:50 pm
Bob78164 wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2024 12:20 pm
How many is enough? How many unnecessary gun deaths does it take to persuade you that guns are too freely available in this country? How many more kids have to die to get Republicans to take action? Let's start with that number. --Bob
Guns aren't too freely availbale. Criiminals are too free.
Bit-Bob is guilty of a classical rhetorical trick which is what the liberals here call "Whataboutism."

This is not a thread for gun control-there have been hundreds of those here over the years. Please don't respond to any gun control comments here-even if the communists here want to change the subject and pollute the thread with it.

This is a thread about crimes committed by illegal aliens.
Tgirl is arguing that even one crime committed by an immigrant justifies cracking down harshly on all immigration. I'm refuting that argument by pointing out that she's not (and you aren't) willing to apply that same standard to gun control. Hell, even when we're talking about measures supported by a clear majority of the American people, you lot want to remove that decision from the democratic process. --Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson

User avatar
tlynn78
Posts: 8664
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2007 9:31 am
Location: Montana

Re: At Least They Didn't Get Cut At The Border

#14 Post by tlynn78 » Wed Feb 28, 2024 6:44 pm

Bob78164 wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2024 5:54 pm
Spock wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2024 5:00 pm
BackInTex wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2024 4:50 pm
Guns aren't too freely availbale. Criiminals are too free.
Bit-Bob is guilty of a classical rhetorical trick which is what the liberals here call "Whataboutism."

This is not a thread for gun control-there have been hundreds of those here over the years. Please don't respond to any gun control comments here-even if the communists here want to change the subject and pollute the thread with it.

This is a thread about crimes committed by illegal aliens.
Tgirl is arguing that even one crime committed by an immigrant justifies cracking down harshly on all immigration. I'm refuting that argument by pointing out that she's not (and you aren't) willing to apply that same standard to gun control. Hell, even when we're talking about measures supported by a clear majority of the American people, you lot want to remove that decision from the democratic process. --Bob

No dumbass. I'm saying enforce the existing laws. I realize you believe you got some half-ass fairytale oath that allows you to pick and choose the laws you uphold but it just isn't so.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. -Thomas Paine
You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. -Ayn Rand
Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities. -Voltaire

User avatar
earendel
Posts: 13588
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2007 5:25 am
Location: mired in the bureaucracy

Re: At Least They Didn't Get Cut At The Border

#15 Post by earendel » Thu Feb 29, 2024 6:34 am

Spock wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2024 3:39 pm
Post 4 out of a potential of hundreds of thousands or even millions.

4) https://twitter.com/BillMelugin_/status ... 0558208426

>>>>"NEW: ICE in Boston arrested a Guatemalan illegal alien convicted of sexually assaulting a child under age 14 who they say was released from custody without notice by the Gloucester District Court after they ignored ICE’s detainer request.
ICE says he was convicted of the sexual assault in January and was ordered to register as a sex offender, but the local jurisdiction still refused to honor ICE’s detainer and released the child sex predator back into the community."<<<<

Good thing the Gloucester local TPTB ignored ICE's detainer. That certainly made everybody safer in the interim.
Responding to the four examples - How many sexual assaults, murders, etc. were committed by citizens? Picking one, two, three, or four such crimes out of the total, what is the percentage?
"Elen sila lumenn omentielvo...A star shines on the hour of our meeting."

User avatar
tlynn78
Posts: 8664
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2007 9:31 am
Location: Montana

Re: At Least They Didn't Get Cut At The Border

#16 Post by tlynn78 » Thu Feb 29, 2024 8:26 am

earendel wrote:
Thu Feb 29, 2024 6:34 am
Spock wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2024 3:39 pm
Post 4 out of a potential of hundreds of thousands or even millions.

4) https://twitter.com/BillMelugin_/status ... 0558208426

>>>>"NEW: ICE in Boston arrested a Guatemalan illegal alien convicted of sexually assaulting a child under age 14 who they say was released from custody without notice by the Gloucester District Court after they ignored ICE’s detainer request.
ICE says he was convicted of the sexual assault in January and was ordered to register as a sex offender, but the local jurisdiction still refused to honor ICE’s detainer and released the child sex predator back into the community."<<<<

Good thing the Gloucester local TPTB ignored ICE's detainer. That certainly made everybody safer in the interim.
Responding to the four examples - How many sexual assaults, murders, etc. were committed by citizens? Picking one, two, three, or four such crimes out of the total, what is the percentage?

So we don't have enough crime already, so we should import more?
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. -Thomas Paine
You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. -Ayn Rand
Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities. -Voltaire

User avatar
flockofseagulls104
Posts: 7775
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:07 pm
Location: Atlanta, GA

Re: At Least They Didn't Get Cut At The Border

#17 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Thu Feb 29, 2024 10:59 am

tlynn78 wrote:
Thu Feb 29, 2024 8:26 am
earendel wrote:
Thu Feb 29, 2024 6:34 am
Spock wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2024 3:39 pm
Post 4 out of a potential of hundreds of thousands or even millions.

4) https://twitter.com/BillMelugin_/status ... 0558208426

>>>>"NEW: ICE in Boston arrested a Guatemalan illegal alien convicted of sexually assaulting a child under age 14 who they say was released from custody without notice by the Gloucester District Court after they ignored ICE’s detainer request.
ICE says he was convicted of the sexual assault in January and was ordered to register as a sex offender, but the local jurisdiction still refused to honor ICE’s detainer and released the child sex predator back into the community."<<<<

Good thing the Gloucester local TPTB ignored ICE's detainer. That certainly made everybody safer in the interim.
Responding to the four examples - How many sexual assaults, murders, etc. were committed by citizens? Picking one, two, three, or four such crimes out of the total, what is the percentage?

So we don't have enough crime already, so we should import more?
Maybe we should deport all the US citizens, since we are worse criminals. We'd have a safer country.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

User avatar
silverscreenselect
Posts: 23274
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:21 pm
Contact:

Re: At Least They Didn't Get Cut At The Border

#18 Post by silverscreenselect » Thu Feb 29, 2024 11:12 am

flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Thu Feb 29, 2024 10:59 am
Maybe we should deport all the US citizens, since we are worse criminals. We'd have a safer country.
I know one who would be welcome in Russia.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

User avatar
Bob78164
Bored Moderator
Posts: 21647
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:02 pm
Location: By the phone

Re: At Least They Didn't Get Cut At The Border

#19 Post by Bob78164 » Thu Feb 29, 2024 1:12 pm

tlynn78 wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2024 6:44 pm
Bob78164 wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2024 5:54 pm
Spock wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2024 5:00 pm
Bit-Bob is guilty of a classical rhetorical trick which is what the liberals here call "Whataboutism."

This is not a thread for gun control-there have been hundreds of those here over the years. Please don't respond to any gun control comments here-even if the communists here want to change the subject and pollute the thread with it.

This is a thread about crimes committed by illegal aliens.
Tgirl is arguing that even one crime committed by an immigrant justifies cracking down harshly on all immigration. I'm refuting that argument by pointing out that she's not (and you aren't) willing to apply that same standard to gun control. Hell, even when we're talking about measures supported by a clear majority of the American people, you lot want to remove that decision from the democratic process. --Bob
No dumbass. I'm saying enforce the existing laws. I realize you believe you got some half-ass fairytale oath that allows you to pick and choose the laws you uphold but it just isn't so.
The Administration IS enforcing the existing laws, dumbass. It's just that it's a law you don't like, so you're making up facts to argue that the Administration should ignore the law. --Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson

User avatar
tlynn78
Posts: 8664
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2007 9:31 am
Location: Montana

Re: At Least They Didn't Get Cut At The Border

#20 Post by tlynn78 » Thu Feb 29, 2024 1:54 pm

Bob78164 wrote:
Thu Feb 29, 2024 1:12 pm
tlynn78 wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2024 6:44 pm
Bob78164 wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2024 5:54 pm
Tgirl is arguing that even one crime committed by an immigrant justifies cracking down harshly on all immigration. I'm refuting that argument by pointing out that she's not (and you aren't) willing to apply that same standard to gun control. Hell, even when we're talking about measures supported by a clear majority of the American people, you lot want to remove that decision from the democratic process. --Bob
No dumbass. I'm saying enforce the existing laws. I realize you believe you got some half-ass fairytale oath that allows you to pick and choose the laws you uphold but it just isn't so.
The Administration IS enforcing the existing laws, dumbass. It's just that it's a law you don't like, so you're making up facts to argue that the Administration should ignore the law. --Bob
You are wrong, as usual.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. -Thomas Paine
You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. -Ayn Rand
Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities. -Voltaire

User avatar
Bob78164
Bored Moderator
Posts: 21647
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:02 pm
Location: By the phone

Re: At Least They Didn't Get Cut At The Border

#21 Post by Bob78164 » Thu Feb 29, 2024 2:00 pm

tlynn78 wrote:
Thu Feb 29, 2024 1:54 pm
Bob78164 wrote:
Thu Feb 29, 2024 1:12 pm
tlynn78 wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2024 6:44 pm
No dumbass. I'm saying enforce the existing laws. I realize you believe you got some half-ass fairytale oath that allows you to pick and choose the laws you uphold but it just isn't so.
The Administration IS enforcing the existing laws, dumbass. It's just that it's a law you don't like, so you're making up facts to argue that the Administration should ignore the law. --Bob
You are wrong, as usual.
Unlike you, I showed my work. So you're not arguing with me. You're arguing with (more precisely, disregarding) the evidence. --Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson

User avatar
flockofseagulls104
Posts: 7775
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:07 pm
Location: Atlanta, GA

Re: At Least They Didn't Get Cut At The Border

#22 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Thu Feb 29, 2024 2:14 pm

Bob78164 wrote:
Thu Feb 29, 2024 2:00 pm
tlynn78 wrote:
Thu Feb 29, 2024 1:54 pm
Bob78164 wrote:
Thu Feb 29, 2024 1:12 pm
The Administration IS enforcing the existing laws, dumbass. It's just that it's a law you don't like, so you're making up facts to argue that the Administration should ignore the law. --Bob
You are wrong, as usual.
Unlike you, I showed my work. So you're not arguing with me. You're arguing with (more precisely, disregarding) the evidence. --Bob
Why, then, booby, have we let in a whole nother state of Arkansas of people who we have no idea who or where they are since biden took over and since "Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas halted many preexisting border security policies"?

And you, of course, ignore the fact that the vast majority of these 'asylum seekers' passed through several other countries in which they could seek asylum in order to get HERE, where the NGOs and our taxpayer money are taking them. It's a scam, and you know it. But you will not reference this in any of your subsequent rants. Ear is naive, you are just radically partisan.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

Post Reply