Conservative group tells judge it has no evidence to back its claims of Georgia ballot stuffing

If it's going to get the Bored heated, then take it here PLEASE.
Bob Juch

Conservative group tells judge it has no evidence to back its claims of Georgia ballot stuffing

#1 Post by Bob Juch » Thu Feb 15, 2024 7:23 pm

SAVANNAH, Ga. (AP) — A conservative group has told a Georgia judge that it doesn’t have evidence to support its claims of illegal ballot stuffing during the 2020 general election and a runoff two months later.

Texas-based True the Vote filed complaints with Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger in 2021, including one in which it said it had obtained “a detailed account of coordinated efforts to collect and deposit ballots in drop boxes across metro Atlanta” during the November 2020 election and a January 2021 runoff.

A Fulton County Superior Court judge in Atlanta signed an order last year requiring True the Vote to provide evidence it had collected, including the names of people who were sources of information, to state elections officials who were frustrated by the group’s refusal to share evidence with investigators.

In their written response, attorneys for True the Vote said the group had no names or other documentary evidence to share.

More: https://apnews.com/article/georgia-elec ... 007cd23115
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.

flockofseagulls104

Re: Conservative group tells judge it has no evidence to back its claims of Georgia ballot stuffing

#2 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:21 pm

Yes, Democrats can understand complicated issues. Maybe it's because they ignore all sides of complicated issues but the one they choose. That makes it soooo much easier.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

silverscreenselect

Re: Conservative group tells judge it has no evidence to back its claims of Georgia ballot stuffing

#3 Post by silverscreenselect » Thu Feb 15, 2024 10:04 pm

flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:21 pm
Yes, Democrats can understand complicated issues. Maybe it's because they ignore all sides of complicated issues but the one they choose. That makes it soooo much easier.
True the Vote does a much better job of substantiating their claims in front of gullible tools like Flock than in front of judges and/or juries.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

Weyoun

#4 Post by Weyoun » Thu Feb 15, 2024 11:06 pm

This is no surprise. They’ve had over three years to demonstrate evidence of something, and they haven’t, because they need to string along fools like flock for more money.

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#5 Post by Bob78164 » Fri Feb 16, 2024 2:51 am

silverscreenselect wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2024 10:04 pm
True the Vote does a much better job of substantiating their claims in front of gullible tools like Flock than in front of judges and/or juries.
I seem to remember someone saying that if True the Vote couldn't substantiate their claims, he'd leave the Bored and never come back. Am I misremembering or was that a lie? --Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson

flockofseagulls104

#6 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Fri Feb 16, 2024 10:45 am

Bob78164 wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2024 2:51 am
I seem to remember someone saying that if True the Vote couldn't substantiate their claims, he'd leave the Bored and never come back. Am I misremembering or was that a lie? --Bob
So sue me.

Since I became semi-retired, I have devoted most of my time to election integrity in Georgia. I know that I don't know what I don't know, but I am sure I know more about this subject in detail than any of you. I am not going to share what I know on this bored, because I have seen firsthand the willingness and glee that some of you people like to use personal information as a weapon. While I don't have TVT's data, like the FBI and GBI have had for a long time, and I don't have the computer resources to analyze it even if I had it, I am confident that they are telling the truth.

Because I have had the opportunity and resources to examine several of the other claims relating to the Georgia State Voter Roll in detail, and have personally verified these claims, all of which are considered 'debunked' and disregarded by the SOS and the MSM on down to you useful idiots. I have personally experienced the incredible bias of one of the 'Major' news networks and their complete lack of interest in finding the truth when they have already decided on their storyline and their willingness to publicly smear good, decent people for the sake of their storyline. I can tell you, for however much it means to you, (which is nothing), you are not being told the truth. But you are happy with that. Far be it from me to intrude on your ignorant bliss.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

silverscreenselect

#7 Post by silverscreenselect » Fri Feb 16, 2024 10:51 am

Fri Feb 16, 2024 10:45 am
Since I became semi-retired, I have devoted most of my time to election integrity fruitless efforts to find examples of election fraud in Georgia.
Fixed it for 'ya.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

Pastor Fireball

#8 Post by Pastor Fireball » Fri Feb 16, 2024 10:52 am

Bob78164 wrote:
Considering that Former Guy promised that we would never hear from him again if he lost the 2020 election and that Putin's other useful idiot Tucker Charlatan said that he would commit suicide if the Kansas City Chiefs won the Super Bowl, I'm going with the latter choice. Just bluster and empty promises from these people.
"[Drumpf's] name alone creates division and anger, whose words inspire dissension and hatred, and can't possibly 'Make America Great Again.'" --Kobe Bryant (1978-2020)

"In times of crisis, the wise build bridges. The foolish build barriers." --Chadwick Boseman (1976-2020)

flockofseagulls104

#9 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Fri Feb 16, 2024 11:17 am

Fri Feb 16, 2024 10:51 am
Fri Feb 16, 2024 10:45 am
Since I became semi-retired, I have devoted most of my time to election integrity fruitless efforts to find examples of election fraud in Georgia.
Fixed it for 'ya.
Yup, good answer.

wbtravis007

#10 Post by wbtravis007 » Mon Feb 19, 2024 3:17 pm

Bob78164 wrote:
I think that there was one person, and only one, on this board who actually thought that he would honor that pledge -- flockofsappybutmeanspiritedseagulls himself. So, I wouldn't consider that his statement was a lie. Just another of the countless demonstrations of his most glaring weakness: an utter absence of self-awareness. I think that he honestly thought that he would be able to abide by his pledge this time. The rest of us knew that it would be broken, just as all of the others have been.

The first one that I remember was over twenty years ago. He said -- (and I thought that this was an odd statement) -- that if Rush Limbaugh were to hire a lawyer in connection with his OxyContin addiction, he would never listen to him again. I don't recall him ever offering an explanation -- even a lame one -- for re-negging on that one.

He seems to consider himself to be intellectually rigorous. The truth is, though, that he's emotionally driven and hopelessly undisciplined.

Remember the more-recent and short-lived "Perspective" series? That one sure didn't last long, either.

None of them have lasted long, and none ever will.

flockofseagulls104

#11 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Mon Feb 19, 2024 7:59 pm

Remember the more-recent and short-lived "Perspective" series? That one sure didn't last long, either.
Remember my challenge to you that you weasled out of?

None of you have the guts to defend your views by yourself. And you can't stay on one topic for more than 5 seconds. But you can find all kinds of stupid things to say about me. No problem there.

wbtravis007

#12 Post by wbtravis007 » Tue Feb 20, 2024 12:02 am

Mon Feb 19, 2024 7:59 pm
Remember my challenge to you that you weasled out of?

None of you have the guts to defend your views by yourself. And you can't stay on one topic for more than 5 seconds. But you can find all kinds of stupid things to say about me. No problem there.
I have no idea what you’re talking about re: my weaseling out of something. Please enlighten me about that.

As for the rest of your post, I can’t make much sense out of that either.

But maybe it’ll be good for you to get that off of your chest, whatever it is.

flockofseagulls104

#13 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Tue Feb 20, 2024 2:57 pm

wbtravis007 wrote: ↑Fri Nov 17, 2023 8:41 am

TRAVIS:Ok. I’ll admit it.

Now, what’s your compromise?

---------------------

ME:
Against my better judgment, I will play. I will engage in a debate with you on this subject. A serious debate. At the first sign of you injecting any bullshit, it is over. I don't consider you, based on your history on this board, a serious person. But I will give you a chance.
This is probably not going to work, I know that from the start. But it will be a whole lot better than the way we debate things now. And to show if we can possibly do it at all.

---------------------------
TRAVIS:
Never mind. I take it back.

Good grief.
----------------
ME:
Point confirmed. You are not a serious person. Good luck.
------------------
TRAVIS:
I knew you’d never answer my question about what your “compromise” (your word) would be; i.e., under what circumstances you’d consider it to be appropriate for a baby (your characterization) to be killed.

Anyway, I appreciate your good wishes. Maybe you’re a little more mature than I had thought.
I was willing to explore my thoughts and convictions in a debate, rather than just throw barbs and links at each other. Maybe I would learn more about myself and learn things from a different perspective. But that seems to be beyond the scope of this bored. We seem to be happy just yelling at each other and telling the other guy how stupid they are.

wbtravis007

#14 Post by wbtravis007 » Wed Feb 21, 2024 3:41 pm

Tue Feb 20, 2024 2:57 pm
wbtravis007 wrote: ↑Fri Nov 17, 2023 8:41 am

TRAVIS:Ok. I’ll admit it.

Now, what’s your compromise?

---------------------

ME:
Against my better judgment, I will play. I will engage in a debate with you on this subject. A serious debate. At the first sign of you injecting any bullshit, it is over. I don't consider you, based on your history on this board, a serious person. But I will give you a chance.
This is probably not going to work, I know that from the start. But it will be a whole lot better than the way we debate things now. And to show if we can possibly do it at all.

---------------------------
TRAVIS:
Never mind. I take it back.

Good grief.
----------------
ME:
Point confirmed. You are not a serious person. Good luck.
------------------
TRAVIS:
I knew you’d never answer my question about what your “compromise” (your word) would be; i.e., under what circumstances you’d consider it to be appropriate for a baby (your characterization) to be killed.

Anyway, I appreciate your good wishes. Maybe you’re a little more mature than I had thought.
I was willing to explore my thoughts and convictions in a debate, rather than just throw barbs and links at each other. Maybe I would learn more about myself and learn things from a different perspective. But that seems to be beyond the scope of this bored. We seem to be happy just yelling at each other and telling the other guy how stupid they are.
Oh good grief. This is your example of me weaseling out of something? When I asked you what your "compromise" would be, and instead of answering you started a new thread with my question and wanted to go through a bunch of bullshit, and I declined? I really didn't care all that much about what your answer was going to be to begin with, and I certainly had no interest in wasting any more of my time with a lunatic who obviously wasn't going to answer anyway.

Guess I hurt your feelings. Did you ever answer that question in any other thread, or did you continue to weasel out of answering?

I've given you some advice before -- to seek help. Here's another bit of unsolicited advice: if you ever want to try to get someone to engage with you in a private exchange according to ridiculous regulations stipulated by you, try not to be such a dick about it.

I can see why you wouldn't have copied here your entire proposal. I'm guessing that even you are embarrassed by it with the benefit of hindsight. Here is the unedited version:

This will be a debate between you and me, travis. NO OTHERS. I am not repressnting anyone's views but my own, and you are representing YOUR views on this subject. Anybody else posting on this thread will render it over and done with. And no posting links to/from 'experts'. For every expert you have, I can find a contradictory expert and vice versa. It is a waste of time.

This will be a debate of OUR opinions, no one else's.
I can't stop anyone from creating another thread to discuss this thread. But I can only hope you will not violate the intended spirit of this thread.

You have stated you admit that a fertilized egg is a human being. OK. We have that established.

What do you want?

I will start with a non-legalese statement. This is where I want to start. Don't pick on semantics, read it and understand its intended meaning.

Two people, one male and one female, who intentionally or unintentionally, produce another human life, are legally responsible for the well-being of that life. Except in specific circumstances, (which will be debated later), these two people have the responsibility for care of this human life from its conception until the life reaches the age of majority. They are forbidden to arbitrarily end that life except in specific circumstances.

And, when I thanked you for your good wishes and your maturity, I might have been just trying to be a little sarcastic.

flockofseagulls104

#15 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Wed Feb 21, 2024 4:56 pm

I tried, but you went right back to being a dick.

jarnon

#16 Post by jarnon » Tue Apr 30, 2024 3:29 pm

FCC fines wireless carriers for sharing user locations without consent

I’m sorry, Flock. It will be much harder to track mules in 20204.
Слава Україні!
עם ישראל חי