"Whatever the hell they want" to NATO

If it's going to get the Bored heated, then take it here PLEASE.
kroxquo

"Whatever the hell they want" to NATO

#1 Post by kroxquo » Sun Feb 11, 2024 7:09 am

The 45th President says he would not just allow but encourage Russia "to do whatever the hell they want. You got to pay. You got to pay your bills.” The fact that this is not even the lead story just indicates how de rigeur his most outrageous statements have become.

So he's not only an existential threat to the American democratic system, but also to world stability and peace.

https://www.cnn.com/2024/02/10/politics ... index.html
You live and learn. Or at least you live. - Douglas Adams

silverscreenselect

Re: "Whatever the hell they want" to NATO

#2 Post by silverscreenselect » Sun Feb 11, 2024 9:09 am

At a recent South Carolina rally, he also mocked Nikki Haley and her husband, who is in the South Carolina National Guard and deployed overseas currently:
Where’s her husband? Oh, he’s away. … What happened to her husband? Where is he? He’s gone.
That's in contrast to President Biden, who usually closes his speeches by saying, "May God protect our troops." It used to be that Republicans could be counted on for supporting the military and opposing potential Communist aggression. And, by the way, Melania Trump hasn't been to any of Trump's rallies either, in contrast to Jill Biden. The only time Trump has expressed a desire to be with her recently is when he tried to get his New York fraud trial postponed so he could attend her mother's funeral.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

Weyoun

#3 Post by Weyoun » Sun Feb 11, 2024 9:14 am

It’s like he’s a crazy person that hates our military.

jarnon

#4 Post by jarnon » Sun Feb 11, 2024 9:56 am

I haven’t seen Ivanka lately either, or Barron or Tiffany. They must all be serving abroad.
Слава Україні!
עם ישראל חי

wbtravis007

#5 Post by wbtravis007 » Sun Feb 11, 2024 10:44 am

jarnon wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2024 9:56 am
I haven’t seen Ivanka lately either, or Barron or Tiffany. They must all be serving abroad.
Haven’t seen or heard much from John Miller or John Barron lately, either.

flockofseagulls104

#6 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Sun Feb 11, 2024 3:13 pm

Yeah, Trump hates the military and Melania and Barron have abandoned him. Sure. Is that what you are going with this week? Last week he was senile, right? I guess that one doesn't work any more.

Give us all a break and give in to reality. You have nothing. All you have is fear and hatred for the guy and willingness to use whatever power and authority you have left to bring him down.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

kroxquo

#7 Post by kroxquo » Sun Feb 11, 2024 3:45 pm

flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2024 3:13 pm
Yeah, Trump hates the military and Melania and Barron have abandoned him. Sure. Is that what you are going with this week? Last week he was senile, right? I guess that one doesn't work any more.

Give us all a break and give in to reality. You have nothing. All you have is fear and hatred for the guy and willingness to use whatever power and authority you have left to bring him down.
His statement about NATO doesn't concern you? I'm not talking about mental acuity but national security.

flockofseagulls104

#8 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Sun Feb 11, 2024 5:04 pm

kroxquo wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2024 3:45 pm

His statement about NATO doesn't concern you? I'm not talking about mental acuity but national security.
Not when I hear it here first.
Then I go google it and I see what he actually said and then how it's portrayed in the MSM.
No, I'm not concerned.
What will happen is when Trump gets elected, all NATO countries will actually pay their bills for their national defense. Which is what they should be doing. This is another MSM blitz to deflect from biden's senility.

Here's the video. I would have said the same thing given that situation. What would biden have said? We know. Then that country and others would curtail their payments knowing they could get away with it. Drink your bleach.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

tlynn78

#9 Post by tlynn78 » Sun Feb 11, 2024 7:18 pm

Sun Feb 11, 2024 5:04 pm
kroxquo wrote:

Then I go google it and I see what he actually said and then how it's portrayed in the MSM.
No, I'm not concerned.
What will happen is when Trump gets elected, all NATO countries will actually pay their bills for their national defense. Which is what they should be doing. This is another MSM blitz to deflect from biden's senility.

Here's the video. I would have said the same thing given that situation. What would biden have said? We know. Then that country and others would curtail their payments knowing they could get away with it. Drink your bleach.
C'mon, man, hE's aN ExiStenTiaL thReaT!!! He'll end our <democracy>!!!!
Just like last time, right? Remember that? You guys are unfathomably easy.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. -Thomas Paine
You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. -Ayn Rand
Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities. -Voltaire

flockofseagulls104

#10 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Sun Feb 11, 2024 7:33 pm

tlynn78 wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2024 7:18 pm
kroxquo wrote:

No, I'm not concerned.

Scared to hear someone even attempt at talking tough. They prefer mealy-mouthed leaders who talk out of both sides of their mouths and never say anything of consequence. And they take everything literally, as does the MSM, except when they don't. And the deciding factor is whether it advances or conflicts with their chosen narrative.

Weyoun

#11 Post by Weyoun » Sun Feb 11, 2024 10:12 pm

tlynn78 wrote:
kroxquo wrote:

No, I'm not concerned.

He tried. Weirdly, we’ve never had anyone mob our capital after presidential election, until he came along.

We’ve had over 200 years of stability. Sure, let’s all fuck it up just to piss off some libs!
Last edited by Weyoun on Sun Feb 11, 2024 10:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Weyoun

#12 Post by Weyoun » Sun Feb 11, 2024 10:17 pm

kroxquo wrote:

No, I'm not concerned.

Well, if you would’ve said, the same thing, you’re a moron.

It’s one thing to say that you think European countries should contribute a certain amount. It’s another to say that an enemy of our country should attack long-term allies and kill their citizens because of that.

What is so telling about you, and Spock, and BiT, and tlynn, is how casual you are about human suffering. I used to think you were a little different. You’ve always been the moron of the group. Maybe you are well meaning, but just stupid and get caught up in ideas because they’re bigger than you, and you know, in some sense, that you’re limited. The others otoh pretty clearly delight in the suffering of others, as they would assume that, if they’re German, for example, they deserve to die, because their government didn’t pay enough money., Or, better yet, they get to watch their kids die from some Russian bomb for that reason. That will show them!

But with this comment, maybe I should change my mind about you.

tlynn78

#13 Post by tlynn78 » Sun Feb 11, 2024 10:18 pm

Weyoun wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2024 10:12 pm
tlynn78 wrote:

No, I'm not concerned.

He tried. Weirdly, we’ve never had anyone mover capital after presidential election, until he came along.

We’ve had over 200 years of stability. Sure, let’s all fuck it up just to piss off some libs!
"...never had anyone mover capital..." wtf?

Sure, let's fuck it all and elect the fucking vegetable <again>.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. -Thomas Paine
You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. -Ayn Rand
Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities. -Voltaire

Weyoun

#14 Post by Weyoun » Sun Feb 11, 2024 10:51 pm

tlynn78 wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2024 10:18 pm
Weyoun wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2024 10:12 pm
tlynn78 wrote:

He tried. Weirdly, we’ve never had anyone mover capital after presidential election, until he came along.

"...never had anyone mover capital..." wtf?

Sure, let's fuck it all and elect the fucking vegetable <again>.
You know it’s possible that both are bad choices. When the guy who is 77 is the younger of the two, maybe we should reconsider how we’re doing things

flockofseagulls104

#15 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Sun Feb 11, 2024 11:04 pm

Weyoun wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2024 10:17 pm
kroxquo wrote:

No, I'm not concerned.

It’s one thing to say that you think European countries should contribute a certain amount. It’s another to say that an enemy of our country should attack long-term allies and kill their citizens because of that.

What is so telling about you, and Spock, and BiT, and tlynn, is how casual you are about human suffering. I used to think you were a little different. You’ve always been the moron of the group. Maybe you are well meaning, but just stupid and get caught up in ideas because they’re bigger than you, and you know, in some sense, that you’re limited. The others otoh pretty clearly delight in the suffering of others, as they would assume that, if they’re German, for example, they deserve to die, because their government didn’t pay enough money., Or, better yet, they get to watch their kids die from some Russian bomb for that reason. That will show them!

Do you really think I care a whit what you think of me?
Do you ever actually go back and read the hateful, ignorant diatribes you post on this bored? I doubt it. Sometimes I believe you only post things here when you're drunk. That's what it sounds like, doc.

Weyoun

#16 Post by Weyoun » Sun Feb 11, 2024 11:23 pm

Sun Feb 11, 2024 11:04 pm
Weyoun wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2024 10:17 pm

No, I'm not concerned.

Do you really think I care a whit what you think of me?
Do you ever actually go back and read the hateful, ignorant diatribes you post on this bored? I doubt it. Sometimes I believe you only post things here when you're drunk. That's what it sounds like, doc.
You definitely care, because you keep coming back for more.

silverscreenselect

#17 Post by silverscreenselect » Mon Feb 12, 2024 12:07 am

I would have said the same thing given that situation.
For the record, here's exactly what Trump said. There's not a lot of difference between his words and what a mob boss might say when demanding protection money, except that the mob boss would have been a bit more diplomatic:
No, I would not protect you. In fact, I would encourage them to do whatever the Hell they want. You gotta pay.
In Ukraine, whatever the Hell Russia wants includes mass bombings of civilian populations, raping Ukrainian women, forced relocation of Ukrainian children to Russia, using prohibited chemical weapons hundreds of times, mass executions of civilians, torturing civilians, using civilians as human shields, and large-scale looting of private property.

So, if Russia invades Estonia or Latvia next, you would encourage them to do the same if those countries were delinquent in their NATO dues. Yet you professed outrage at what Hamas did to Israeli civilians. So, in your view, Israeli civilians are more worthy of sympathy than Estonian or Latvian civilians, let alone Ukrainian civilians, if those countries are encountering economic hard times.

You're all heart, Flock.

Weyoun

#18 Post by Weyoun » Mon Feb 12, 2024 7:26 am

Btw, I am enjoying this “you must be drunk because you don’t want Russians to massacre Europeans” line from flock and tlynn.

flockofseagulls104

#19 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Mon Feb 12, 2024 8:35 am

silverscreenselect wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2024 12:07 am
I would have said the same thing given that situation.
For the record, here's exactly what Trump said. There's not a lot of difference between his words and what a mob boss might say when demanding protection money, except that the mob boss would have been a bit more diplomatic:
No, I would not protect you. In fact, I would encourage them to do whatever the Hell they want. You gotta pay.
In Ukraine, whatever the Hell Russia wants includes mass bombings of civilian populations, raping Ukrainian women, forced relocation of Ukrainian children to Russia, using prohibited chemical weapons hundreds of times, mass executions of civilians, torturing civilians, using civilians as human shields, and large-scale looting of private property.

So, if Russia invades Estonia or Latvia next, you would encourage them to do the same if those countries were delinquent in their NATO dues. Yet you professed outrage at what Hamas did to Israeli civilians. So, in your view, Israeli civilians are more worthy of sympathy than Estonian or Latvian civilians, let alone Ukrainian civilians, if those countries are encountering economic hard times.

You're all heart, Flock.
And you believe Trump actually would inject bleach. If you interpret everything literally, your world must be very limiting. Since doc likes to use the word moron, the inability to see beyond the literal is one of the symptoms of a moron. You both are in that category.

flockofseagulls104

#20 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Mon Feb 12, 2024 8:44 am

Weyoun wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2024 7:26 am
Btw, I am enjoying this “you must be drunk because you don’t want Russians to massacre Europeans” line from flock and tlynn.
Oh boy! Now doc will always think I want Russians to massacre Europeans!
So let's state it here: No, I don't want Russians to massacre Europeans. I actually don't want anyone to massacre anyone else.
But I think that European countries who have committed themselves to belonging to NATO should live up to all their commitments, because if they don't they are betraying all the other members and making it more likely Russia will massacre Europeans. And Trump was using metaphorical speech in warning them of the consequences of not honoring their commitments.
Normally functioning rational people can understand the difference between metaphors and literal speech. Morons have trouble with that. And morons with TDS? Whoa!!!!

silverscreenselect

#21 Post by silverscreenselect » Mon Feb 12, 2024 8:51 am

Mon Feb 12, 2024 8:44 am
And Trump was using metaphorical speech in warning them of the consequences of not honoring their commitments.
So Trump means what he says except when he doesn't mean what he says or he doesn't understand what he's saying. I'm glad we have you here to interpret when we should take Trump literally and when we shouldn't. You might let Vladimir Putin know this, because he's not as familiar with American figures of speech and might take Trump literally should he win the election.

flockofseagulls104

#22 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Mon Feb 12, 2024 9:01 am

silverscreenselect wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2024 8:51 am
And Trump was using metaphorical speech in warning them of the consequences of not honoring their commitments.
So Trump means what he says except when he doesn't mean what he says or he doesn't understand what he's saying. I'm glad we have you here to interpret when we should take Trump literally and when we shouldn't. You might let Vladimir Putin know this, because he's not as familiar with American figures of speech and might take Trump literally should he win the election.
How do you know what Putin knows or doesn't know? He probably understands more English than you do. Either way, he knows that he can get away with a lot more under biden than he would, and did, under Trump. Evidence shows that. You like evidence, don't you? Examine it.

kroxquo

#23 Post by kroxquo » Mon Feb 12, 2024 11:30 am

Weyoun wrote:
So let's state it here: No, I don't want Russians to massacre Europeans. I actually don't want anyone to massacre anyone else.
But I think that European countries who have committed themselves to belonging to NATO should live up to all their commitments, because if they don't they are betraying all the other members and making it more likely Russia will massacre Europeans. And Trump was using metaphorical speech in warning them of the consequences of not honoring their commitments.
Normally functioning rational people can understand the difference between metaphors and literal speech. Morons have trouble with that. And morons with TDS? Whoa!!!!
"No, I would not protect you. In fact, I would encourage them to do whatever the Hell they want. You gotta pay." [Emphasis added]

Call me a moron if you want, but what exactly was the metaphor here?

Weyoun

#24 Post by Weyoun » Mon Feb 12, 2024 11:57 am

kroxquo wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2024 11:30 am
Weyoun wrote:
"No, I would not protect you. In fact, I would encourage them to do whatever the Hell they want. You gotta pay." [Emphasis added]

Not only that, but this is a diplomatic matter. Exactly the type of language that helps encourage a favorable response.

One thing I’ve noticed about the Trump morons. They don’t think that the US needs any allies. Everything happens on its own, or we can just do it all ourselves.

flockofseagulls104

#25 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Mon Feb 12, 2024 12:26 pm

kroxquo wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2024 11:30 am
Weyoun wrote:

Remember the Straight Talk Express? What is needed at this point in time is straight talk. BTW, he was talking to voters, not to 'Mitterand', or whoever biden thinks it might be, dead or alive. I'm sure the language would be 'prettied up' by diplomats, but that would be what the message would be. What would 'Mitterand ' do if his country was not paying up and getting a free ride? Would he take the chance that Trump was bluffing, or would he pay up? I would bet that they'd wage a media war against it but end up paying up. What would biden do? Ask the wrong person nicely?
Gimme a break with your TDS for God's sake.

Answer the question: Yes or No. Should every member of NATO pay their full commitment to their own country's defense?