The attempt to impeach Secretary Mayorkas

If it's going to get the Bored heated, then take it here PLEASE.
flockofseagulls104

Re: The attempt to impeach Secretary Mayorkas

#51 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Thu Feb 29, 2024 11:59 pm

tlynn78 wrote:
Thu Feb 29, 2024 11:04 pm
tlynn78 wrote:
Thu Feb 29, 2024 10:37 pm
Weyoun wrote:
Thu Feb 29, 2024 10:18 pm

I’m always confused why you think it’s up to me specifically to make the world a better place in one specific way, just so an argument I make on the internet has more credibility, while your deadweight Karen ass mocks others, and while I have plenty on my hands helping the sick as it is.

Regardless of who brought the measles to whom, it is in the general public in Florida right now, which means that it’s anyone who’s not vaccinated who is getting it, not just those Venezuelans you hate. And that’s because the Florida governor is encouraging vaccine skepticism.

All the more reason to get vaccinated, tlynn! That way if some brown person coughs on you, you can live to make another bigoted internet comment.
You are hysterical. I mean, laughable, but also unhinged
And you didn't answer the main point - should there be concern about the vax status of the millions of undocumented pouring over the border, or no?
So we're talking about the border, and doc turns it into a rant about vaccines and calling more people racists. Really must be desperate.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

Weyoun

#52 Post by Weyoun » Fri Mar 01, 2024 5:41 am

tlynn78 wrote:
Thu Feb 29, 2024 11:04 pm
tlynn78 wrote:
Thu Feb 29, 2024 10:37 pm
Weyoun wrote:
Thu Feb 29, 2024 10:18 pm

I’m always confused why you think it’s up to me specifically to make the world a better place in one specific way, just so an argument I make on the internet has more credibility, while your deadweight Karen ass mocks others, and while I have plenty on my hands helping the sick as it is.

Regardless of who brought the measles to whom, it is in the general public in Florida right now, which means that it’s anyone who’s not vaccinated who is getting it, not just those Venezuelans you hate. And that’s because the Florida governor is encouraging vaccine skepticism.

All the more reason to get vaccinated, tlynn! That way if some brown person coughs on you, you can live to make another bigoted internet comment.
You are hysterical. I mean, laughable, but also unhinged
And you didn't answer the main point - should there be concern about the vax status of the millions of undocumented pouring over the border, or no?
Sure. The answer would be to get yourself vaccinated, and make sure they get vaccinated. Other words, make sure they have the access to public health like everyone else. If you think the devastating “oh no, we will have to get people vaccinated” is an argument, you don’t really understand… that’s a good thing, do you?

Weyoun

#53 Post by Weyoun » Fri Mar 01, 2024 8:25 am

By the way, I think I’ve mentioned this before. But one I thing I’ve noticed about immigrants, even illegal ones, when I treat them in the acute setting is that they’re interested in help, and they are very appreciative.

And you would be surprised, perhaps, that when they bring in a sick child, the child is almost always vaccinated. No quibbling with vaccines or other nonsense.

They’re not entitled assholes, who expect everything to go immediately either way. They seem like a decent people. Salt of the Earth, if you will.

And they don’t watch Fox News, so they don’t have a lot of stupid opinions about things.

silverscreenselect

#54 Post by silverscreenselect » Fri Mar 01, 2024 8:45 am

Weyoun wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2024 8:25 am
By the way, I think I’ve mentioned this before. But one I thing I’ve noticed about immigrants, even illegal ones, when I treat them in the acute setting is that they’re interested in help, and they are very appreciative.
The reality of immigrants is always different from the legions of terrorists, cartel members, murderers, and rapists portrayed by Trump and his ilk. And studies have shown that cities with the largest numbers of undocumented migrants have had decreases in their crime rates.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

tlynn78

#55 Post by tlynn78 » Fri Mar 01, 2024 9:20 am

Weyoun wrote:

And you would be surprised, perhaps, that when they bring in a sick child, the child is almost always vaccinated. No quibbling with vaccines or other nonsense.

They’re not entitled assholes, who expect everything to go immediately either way. They seem like a decent people. Salt of the Earth, if you will.

And they don’t watch Fox News, so they don’t have a lot of stupid opinions about things.
Amazing. These fantasy model illegal immigrants are carrying around their vax records, are they? Your "imagination" begins to rival that of sss and Bobby.
And you say they behave perfectly well when receiving needed medical care? Wow, who'd have thought?
There's no question some of these people, even the ones entering illegally, are decent people. So what? We should just ignore the criminal element among them?
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. -Thomas Paine
You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. -Ayn Rand
Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities. -Voltaire

tlynn78

#56 Post by tlynn78 » Fri Mar 01, 2024 9:22 am

silverscreenselect wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2024 8:45 am
Weyoun wrote:
The reality of immigrants is always different from the legions of terrorists, cartel members, murderers, and rapists portrayed by Trump and his ilk. And studies have shown that cities with the largest numbers of undocumented migrants have had decreases in their crime rates.
Oh gosh, I hadn't heard that news! NYC, Chicago, cities all over Cali must be begging for more undocumented immigrants. Great news!
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. -Thomas Paine
You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. -Ayn Rand
Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities. -Voltaire

flockofseagulls104

#57 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Fri Mar 01, 2024 9:43 am

The wonderful thing about vaccines is that it doesn't matter if they work or not, whether the experimental, non-tested vaccines lead to unforeseen complications. Any problems can always be blamed on those who didn't get vaccinated, right doc?
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

Weyoun

#58 Post by Weyoun » Fri Mar 01, 2024 4:04 pm

tlynn78 wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2024 9:20 am
Weyoun wrote:

Amazing. These fantasy model illegal immigrants are carrying around their vax records, are they? Your "imagination" begins to rival that of sss and Bobby.
And you say they behave perfectly well when receiving needed medical care? Wow, who'd have thought?
There's no question some of these people, even the ones entering illegally, are decent people. So what? We should just ignore the criminal element among them?
We should “enforce existing laws” and have the criminals arrested and deported. That was easy.

Weyoun

#59 Post by Weyoun » Fri Mar 01, 2024 4:04 pm

flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2024 9:43 am
The wonderful thing about vaccines is that it doesn't matter if they work or not, whether the experimental, non-tested vaccines lead to unforeseen complications. Any problems can always be blamed on those who didn't get vaccinated, right doc?
That wasn’t very coherent. Try again.

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#60 Post by Beebs52 » Fri Mar 01, 2024 5:22 pm

Weyoun wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2024 4:04 pm
Actually, it was. Vaccine unintended consequences versus Americans who don't get vaccinated, thus perturbing you, versus illegal immigrants not necessarily being vaccinated as a group. Now if you have non-anecdotal proof of most illegal immigrants being vaccinated, present it.
Well, then

Weyoun

#61 Post by Weyoun » Fri Mar 01, 2024 6:25 pm

Beebs52 wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2024 5:22 pm
Weyoun wrote:
Actually, it was. Vaccine unintended consequences versus Americans who don't get vaccinated, thus perturbing you, versus illegal immigrants not necessarily being vaccinated as a group. Now if you have non-anecdotal proof of most illegal immigrants being vaccinated, present it.
First of all, you act like Mexico doesn’t have vaccines or public health. I realize you’re stupid, but you do understand that other countries have things like electricity and cars also, right?

Anyway, from the numbers I’m seeing, Mexico has a higher COVID-19 vaccination rate than 18 US states. I’m wondering which states those are!

Looks like the vaccination rate for measles in Mexico is 93% for six year olds.

So, probably as much chance of getting measles from a Mexican immigrant as you would from a pure bred white Montanan.

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#62 Post by Beebs52 » Fri Mar 01, 2024 6:33 pm

Weyoun wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2024 6:25 pm
Beebs52 wrote:
Weyoun wrote:

First of all, you act like Mexico doesn’t have vaccines or public health. I realize you’re stupid, but you do understand that other countries have things like electricity and cars also, right?

Anyway, from the numbers I’m seeing, Mexico has a higher COVID-19 vaccination rate than 18 US states. I’m wondering which states those are!

So, probably as much chance of getting measles from a Mexican immigrant as you would from a pure bred white Montanan.
I realize that you're an asshole but how many of those illegal immigrants are normal Mexican citizens? I think you're not paying attention. :lol: :lol:
Well, then

tlynn78

#63 Post by tlynn78 » Fri Mar 01, 2024 6:53 pm

Beebs52 wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2024 6:33 pm
Weyoun wrote:
Beebs52 wrote:

I realize that you're an asshole but how many of those illegal immigrants are normal Mexican citizens? I think you're not paying attention. :lol: :lol:
Lol - I think the good doc has started his self- medication again...he thinks you're me. And of course, all the illegals are 6-year old Mexicans! Fecking hypocrite.

Weyoun

#64 Post by Weyoun » Fri Mar 01, 2024 7:09 pm

tlynn78 wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2024 6:53 pm
Beebs52 wrote:
Weyoun wrote:

Lol - I think the good doc has started his self- medication again...he thinks you're me. And of course, all the illegals are 6-year old Mexicans! Fecking hypocrite.
You’re both arguing the same point.

And we were initially talking about measles in Florida, which was an outbreak in schools. So the measles vaccination rate of Mexican children actually would be pertinent.

A lot of moving parts, and I know you’re a simpleton, but try to keep up. It’s a little surprised that you have to resort to bigotry and anecdotes that you think prove the rule, since your brain shuts down at anything complex. If that’s the case, maybe you should try a happy hour? Might loosen your cognition up a little bit.

Weyoun

#65 Post by Weyoun » Fri Mar 01, 2024 7:10 pm

Beebs52 wrote:
Weyoun wrote:
Beebs52 wrote:

As opposed to the, what? Abnormal Mexicans citizens? I see. It’s only the seven percent who are unvaccinated who are invading - to “poison our blood.”

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#66 Post by Beebs52 » Fri Mar 01, 2024 7:22 pm

Weyoun wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2024 7:10 pm
Beebs52 wrote:
Weyoun wrote:

As opposed to the, what? Abnormal Mexicans citizens? I see. It’s only the seven percent who are unvaccinated who are invading - to “poison our blood.”
Firstly, I think ya mistook me for Tgirl, as in Montanan, secondly give me the percentage of actual Mexicans who are entering illegally, as opposed to mideast, China, Venezuela, etc. Keep focused.
Well, then

tlynn78

#67 Post by tlynn78 » Fri Mar 01, 2024 7:26 pm

Beebs52 wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2024 7:22 pm
Weyoun wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2024 7:10 pm
Beebs52 wrote:

Firstly, I think ya mistook me for Tgirl, as in Montanan, secondly give me the percentage of actual Mexicans who are entering illegally, as opposed to mideast, China, Venezuela, etc. Keep focused.
Thirdly, we were initially talking about whether there was or should be concern about the vax rate of the illegals. You, doc, brought in the measles outbreak.

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#68 Post by Beebs52 » Fri Mar 01, 2024 7:35 pm

From Pew Research

"out. Nearly 47,000 migrant encounters in December 2023 involved citizens of Venezuela, up from about 6,000 a year earlier. The number of encounters involving Venezuelans was second only to the approximately 56,000 involving Mexicans in December 2023.

There has also been a sharp increase in encounters with citizens of China, despite its distance from the U.S.-Mexico border. The Border Patrol reported nearly 6,000 encounters with Chinese citizens at the southwestern border in December 2023, up from around 900 a year earlier."
Well, then

flockofseagulls104

#69 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Fri Mar 01, 2024 8:44 pm

A lot of moving parts, and I know you’re a simpleton, but try to keep up.
Wait just a minute here, doc. I'm the simpleton around here, and don't you forget it!

jarnon

#70 Post by jarnon » Thu Mar 21, 2024 12:38 pm

Despite their endless partisan bickering, Congress has agreed on a compromise bill to fund the Dept. of Homeland Security.

BILL SUMMARY

I hope the next order of business is aid to Israel and Ukraine.
Слава Україні!
עם ישראל חי