Why Hunter Biden wanted to testify in public

If it's going to get the Bored heated, then take it here PLEASE.
Message
Author
User avatar
silverscreenselect
Posts: 23274
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:21 pm
Contact:

Re: Why Hunter Biden wanted to testify in public

#51 Post by silverscreenselect » Fri Mar 01, 2024 4:54 am

flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Thu Feb 29, 2024 11:54 pm
Just like the 51 traitors did.
After what we just learned about Smirnov, are you still so sure those 51 experts were wrong?
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

User avatar
flockofseagulls104
Posts: 7775
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:07 pm
Location: Atlanta, GA

Re: Why Hunter Biden wanted to testify in public

#52 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Fri Mar 01, 2024 9:44 am

silverscreenselect wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2024 4:54 am
flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Thu Feb 29, 2024 11:54 pm
Just like the 51 traitors did.
After what we just learned about Smirnov, are you still so sure those 51 experts were wrong?
The 51 traitors lied about the laptop in order to interfere with the election.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

User avatar
Bob78164
Bored Moderator
Posts: 21647
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:02 pm
Location: By the phone

Re: Why Hunter Biden wanted to testify in public

#53 Post by Bob78164 » Fri Mar 01, 2024 7:50 pm

Here's the full transcript of his deposition. I found the exchange at 151:10-15 particularly entertaining. Looks like Hunter inherited some of Dark Brandon's gumption. Also worth reading is 134:23-135:20. --Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson

User avatar
jarnon
Posts: 6293
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2007 9:52 pm
Location: Merion, Pa.

Re: Why Hunter Biden wanted to testify in public

#54 Post by jarnon » Wed Mar 13, 2024 2:35 pm

Now that Hunter has testified and the transcript has been released, he no longer has any desire to testify in public. He turned down Comer’s invitation to appear along with former business associates. His lawyer said he would testify in a hearing with Jared Kushner.
Слава Україні!
עם ישראל חי

User avatar
jarnon
Posts: 6293
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2007 9:52 pm
Location: Merion, Pa.

Re: Why Hunter Biden wanted to testify in public

#55 Post by jarnon » Tue Mar 19, 2024 9:14 am

Key GOP impeachment witness won't attend open committee hearing, citing 'short notice'

>>> Archer is currently preparing to report to prison for defrauding a Native American tribe. <<<

>>> Galanis -- who is currently serving a 14-year prison sentence in Alabama for securities fraud <<<

Yes, Hunter himself is a drug addict and tax cheat. And some witnesses against Trump, such as Michael Cohen, are criminals too. Still, it weakens the case against Biden that four witnesses making damaging accusations are lawbreakers.
Слава Україні!
עם ישראל חי

User avatar
flockofseagulls104
Posts: 7775
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:07 pm
Location: Atlanta, GA

Re: Why Hunter Biden wanted to testify in public

#56 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Tue Mar 19, 2024 11:12 am

Hey doc. Silly of me to even try. You will not absorb it, and you will not retain it. You are looking at what BiT said through your distorted lens.

George Floyd CHOSE to break the law. He was caught and arrested. Then HE CHOSE to resist arrest. The police officer also made a stupid bad choice. His choice resulted in Floyd's death. And he paid the price for his bad choice, which I agree with. But this whole awful series of events would not have occurred without Floyd's decisions.

Analogy:
Let's say George Floyd drives a car. He takes a risk, as we all do, when we go out on the road with it. He could get in an accident and get killed or injured, but that is part of the trade off in driving. So there are traffic laws that guide us in how to drive as safely as we can.

George Floyd CHOSE to drive drunk. He broke the traffic laws. He endangered other people with his choice. It was HIS DECISION to break the law. And it put him in the situation where his risks were very much increased. In addition, he was caught driving drunk. Instead of pulling over, HE CHOSE to resist arrest by starting a high speed chase. And, unfortunately, HE PAID THE ULTIMATE, UNFAIR PRICE FOR HIS OWN ACTIONS. If he did not CHOOSE to drive when he was drunk, none of that would have happened.

And it is people like you, who seem to have no ability to do critical thinking, that were coerced into rioting, vandalising, murdering and causing millions of dollars of damage to people who had nothing to do with it in the name of the CHOICES George Floyd made. George Floyd's choices caused all this.

I think that's what BiT meant.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

User avatar
silverscreenselect
Posts: 23274
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:21 pm
Contact:

Re: Why Hunter Biden wanted to testify in public

#57 Post by silverscreenselect » Tue Mar 19, 2024 11:30 am

flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2024 11:12 am
George Floyd CHOSE to break the law. He was caught and arrested.
I hope you never try to pass a counterfeit bill that you received in change somewhere. You might wind up getting choked to death.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

User avatar
flockofseagulls104
Posts: 7775
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:07 pm
Location: Atlanta, GA

Re: Why Hunter Biden wanted to testify in public

#58 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Tue Mar 19, 2024 11:38 am

silverscreenselect wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2024 11:30 am
flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2024 11:12 am
George Floyd CHOSE to break the law. He was caught and arrested.
I hope you never try to pass a counterfeit bill that you received in change somewhere. You might wind up getting choked to death.
Um, I wouldn't be strung out on drugs (another bad choice) and I wouldn't resist arrest.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

User avatar
Weyoun
Posts: 2325
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 9:36 pm

Re: Why Hunter Biden wanted to testify in public

#59 Post by Weyoun » Tue Mar 19, 2024 12:46 pm

flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2024 11:12 am
Hey doc. Silly of me to even try. You will not absorb it, and you will not retain it. You are looking at what BiT said through your distorted lens.

George Floyd CHOSE to break the law. He was caught and arrested. Then HE CHOSE to resist arrest. The police officer also made a stupid bad choice. His choice resulted in Floyd's death. And he paid the price for his bad choice, which I agree with. But this whole awful series of events would not have occurred without Floyd's decisions.

Analogy:
Let's say George Floyd drives a car. He takes a risk, as we all do, when we go out on the road with it. He could get in an accident and get killed or injured, but that is part of the trade off in driving. So there are traffic laws that guide us in how to drive as safely as we can.

George Floyd CHOSE to drive drunk. He broke the traffic laws. He endangered other people with his choice. It was HIS DECISION to break the law. And it put him in the situation where his risks were very much increased. In addition, he was caught driving drunk. Instead of pulling over, HE CHOSE to resist arrest by starting a high speed chase. And, unfortunately, HE PAID THE ULTIMATE, UNFAIR PRICE FOR HIS OWN ACTIONS. If he did not CHOOSE to drive when he was drunk, none of that would have happened.

And it is people like you, who seem to have no ability to do critical thinking, that were coerced into rioting, vandalising, murdering and causing millions of dollars of damage to people who had nothing to do with it in the name of the CHOICES George Floyd made. George Floyd's choices caused all this.

I think that's what BiT meant.
No, he meant that Floyd is black and had it coming.

It’s funny how other people resist arrest and don’t wind up dead.

Thankfully, this got caught on camera so we can expose huge problem.

By the way, I appreciate the complexity of this. I don’t think Floyd is a saint. He committed multiple serious crimes in the past. We shouldn’t put his photo up everywhere. And a lot of police do their job without being brutal or murdering. “Defund the police” predictably led to more crime which hurt blacks.

But this was straight up witnessed murder. It was completely unnecessary. A jury heard the same things and agreed.

Any attempt to downplay it is the ol’ “short skirt means you should expected rape argument.” There’s definitely some Baptist Moms - hi tlynn - who would say as such, but that’s also awful and wrong.

User avatar
flockofseagulls104
Posts: 7775
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:07 pm
Location: Atlanta, GA

Re: Why Hunter Biden wanted to testify in public

#60 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Tue Mar 19, 2024 12:57 pm

No, he meant that Floyd is black and had it coming.
No, he didn't. You are a completely unfunny joke. On behalf of Bit, fuck you. Since you obviously cannot do any rational, critical thinking, I think thats the only thing you might understand. I pity your 'patients'.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

User avatar
Bob78164
Bored Moderator
Posts: 21647
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:02 pm
Location: By the phone

Re: Why Hunter Biden wanted to testify in public

#61 Post by Bob78164 » Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:33 pm

Weyoun wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2024 12:46 pm
“Defund the police” predictably led to more crime . . . .
There doesn't seem to be data to support this claim. If anything, the data appears to contradict this claim -- crime is again going down. I think the data is best explained by, "'Defund the police' had no effect on crime rates. The social dislocation of a pandemic led to an increase in crime, and now that that dislocation is in our rear-view mirror, crime rates are again falling." --Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson

User avatar
flockofseagulls104
Posts: 7775
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:07 pm
Location: Atlanta, GA

Re: Why Hunter Biden wanted to testify in public

#62 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:27 pm

Bob78164 wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:33 pm
Weyoun wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2024 12:46 pm
“Defund the police” predictably led to more crime . . . .
There doesn't seem to be data to support this claim. If anything, the data appears to contradict this claim -- crime is again going down. I think the data is best explained by, "'Defund the police' had no effect on crime rates. The social dislocation of a pandemic led to an increase in crime, and now that that dislocation is in our rear-view mirror, crime rates are again falling." --Bob
I guess we are all to take your word for it on the consensus of the data, since you seem to have compiled, thoroughly examined and analyzed every bit of data on this subject in a completely objective manner for those of us who don't have the time or the brain to do it. Thanks for that.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

User avatar
flockofseagulls104
Posts: 7775
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:07 pm
Location: Atlanta, GA

Re: Why Hunter Biden wanted to testify in public

#63 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Wed Mar 20, 2024 10:42 am

Image

I thought he wanted to testify in public.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1770457706203144472

https://twitter.com/i/status/1770474412459847905

Meanwhile, one corrupt judge decides that Trump has to pay half a billion dollars for a made-up crime. Another corrupt judge decides to award 83 million to a liar who had no proof of her claims. After having to change the laws just to be able to file the suit to begin with. And biden gets off for doing worse than Trump did with classified documents because it is so obvious that he is senile.

This is equal justice under the law? No. It is increasingly obvious, even to those who pay no attention to politics.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

User avatar
silverscreenselect
Posts: 23274
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:21 pm
Contact:

Re: Why Hunter Biden wanted to testify in public

#64 Post by silverscreenselect » Wed Mar 20, 2024 3:21 pm

You omitted one witness today:
Lev Parnas 3/20/24 wrote:The American people have been lied to, by Donald Trump, Rudy Giuliani, and various cohorts of individuals in government and media positions. They created falsehoods to serve their own interests knowing it would undermine the strength of our nation... Congressman Pete Sessions, then-Congressman Devin Nunes, Senator Ron Johnson and many others understood they were pushing a false narrative. The same goes for John Solomon, Sean Hannity and media personnel, particularly with Fox News, who use this narrative to manipulate the public ahead of the 2020 elections. Sadly, they are still doing this today as we approach the 2024 elections.

The only information ever pushed on the Bidens and Ukraine has come from one source and one source only: Russia and Russian agents. [The Biden impeachment proceedings] are predicated on a bunch of false information that is being spread by the Kremlin.
This is the man Rudy Giuliani hired to dig up dirt on Biden.

https://www.nbcdfw.com/news/national-in ... n/3493692/
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

wbtravis007
Posts: 1367
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:15 pm
Location: Skipperville, Tx.

Re: Why Hunter Biden wanted to testify in public

#65 Post by wbtravis007 » Wed Mar 20, 2024 4:15 pm

flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2024 10:42 am
Image

I thought he wanted to testify in public.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1770457706203144472

https://twitter.com/i/status/1770474412459847905

Meanwhile, one corrupt judge decides that Trump has to pay half a billion dollars for a made-up crime. Another corrupt judge decides to award 83 million to a liar who had no proof of her claims. After having to change the laws just to be able to file the suit to begin with. And biden gets off for doing worse than Trump did with classified documents because it is so obvious that he is senile.

This is equal justice under the law? No. It is increasingly obvious, even to those who pay no attention to politics.
Most people who don’t tune out or ignore all news sources outside of their little echo chamber know that two of those were jury verdicts. Even people who don’t follow politics that closely.

Hell, I bet your friend who lives in South Texas even knows that much.

Only in y’all’s cocoon is everyone corrupt except the one who’s most corrupt.

User avatar
Bob78164
Bored Moderator
Posts: 21647
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:02 pm
Location: By the phone

Re: Why Hunter Biden wanted to testify in public

#66 Post by Bob78164 » Wed Mar 20, 2024 5:42 pm

wbtravis007 wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2024 4:15 pm
Most people who don’t tune out or ignore all news sources outside of their little echo chamber know that two of those were jury verdicts.
The E. Jean Carroll cases were decided by juries, but the $450 judgment was the result of a court trial in a case in which Donny never asked for a jury. --Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson

User avatar
flockofseagulls104
Posts: 7775
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:07 pm
Location: Atlanta, GA

Re: Why Hunter Biden wanted to testify in public

#67 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Wed Mar 20, 2024 7:24 pm

Bob78164 wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2024 5:42 pm
wbtravis007 wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2024 4:15 pm
Most people who don’t tune out or ignore all news sources outside of their little echo chamber know that two of those were jury verdicts.
The E. Jean Carroll cases were decided by juries, but the $450 judgment was the result of a court trial in a case in which Donny never asked for a jury. --Bob
Jesus Christmas! What does it matter who decided it? IT IS OUTRAGEOUS! It has never been done before to anyone, and biden faces no consequences for the shit he's been doing for decades? There is no equal justice anymore, especially where Trump is concerned. But it doesn't and won't stop at him. Peter Navarro started his prison sentence today for a contempt of congress charge, ruled on at every stage by partisan democrats. Why isn't hunter biden going in along with him? Is he too senile? Or probably too whacked out of his mind to understand the charges. Two different tiers of justice. That is the point! You don't have the objectivity to see how harmful this is to our country. You assholes just love it because it's trump. That's all that matters to you.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

User avatar
silverscreenselect
Posts: 23274
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:21 pm
Contact:

Re: Why Hunter Biden wanted to testify in public

#68 Post by silverscreenselect » Wed Mar 20, 2024 7:40 pm

flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2024 7:24 pm
It has never been done before to anyone, and biden faces no consequences for the shit he's been doing for decades?
It's funny how there's no witnesses to the "shit he's been doing for decades" except for indicted criminals and federal fugitives, while there are many, many witnesses to what Trump's been doing.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

User avatar
silverscreenselect
Posts: 23274
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:21 pm
Contact:

Re: Why Hunter Biden wanted to testify in public

#69 Post by silverscreenselect » Wed Mar 20, 2024 7:54 pm

flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2024 7:24 pm
It has never been done before to anyone,
Actually, it happened just a few months ago. Sam Bankman-Fried stole $10 billion of his investors' money and he's been convicted on multiple counts of wire fraud. Other big fraud verdicts and settlements;

Theranos-- Elizabeth Holmes and her partner who are both in jail now, were ordered to pay $452 million in restitution

Ivan Boesky -=- $100 million fine (back in the 80s) and three years in prison

Bernie Madoff -- $19 billion

Wirecard -- Trials are pending against the executives, but $2.1 billion was stolen.

Wells Fargo -- $3 billion fine in one case; $3.7 billion in another; $1 billion class action settlement in another.

Volkswagen -- fraudulent emission tests; $30 billion in fines and penalties

Pfizer -- $2.3 billion fine for fraudulent marketing

https://money.usnews.com/investing/arti ... -history#4

So it's been done before, multiple times.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

User avatar
flockofseagulls104
Posts: 7775
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:07 pm
Location: Atlanta, GA

Re: Why Hunter Biden wanted to testify in public

#70 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:50 pm

silverscreenselect wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2024 7:54 pm
flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2024 7:24 pm
It has never been done before to anyone,
Actually, it happened just a few months ago. Sam Bankman-Fried stole $10 billion of his investors' money and he's been convicted on multiple counts of wire fraud. Other big fraud verdicts and settlements;

Theranos-- Elizabeth Holmes and her partner who are both in jail now, were ordered to pay $452 million in restitution

Ivan Boesky -=- $100 million fine (back in the 80s) and three years in prison

Bernie Madoff -- $19 billion

Wirecard -- Trials are pending against the executives, but $2.1 billion was stolen.

Wells Fargo -- $3 billion fine in one case; $3.7 billion in another; $1 billion class action settlement in another.

Volkswagen -- fraudulent emission tests; $30 billion in fines and penalties

Pfizer -- $2.3 billion fine for fraudulent marketing

https://money.usnews.com/investing/arti ... -history#4

So it's been done before, multiple times.
And in each of those cases, there was at least one injured party. So many excuses for the obvious lawfare. You just refuse to see it. Trump has been doing business in NY for decades. All of a sudden a DA who swore to 'get him' gets elected and out of all the businessmen in NY, he gets targeted. What a coincidence. Along with all the other bullshit indictments that all come up when he is the leading candidate for President. You are sooooo full of bullshit.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

wbtravis007
Posts: 1367
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:15 pm
Location: Skipperville, Tx.

Re: Why Hunter Biden wanted to testify in public

#71 Post by wbtravis007 » Wed Mar 20, 2024 9:24 pm

flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2024 7:24 pm
Bob78164 wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2024 5:42 pm
wbtravis007 wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2024 4:15 pm
Most people who don’t tune out or ignore all news sources outside of their little echo chamber know that two of those were jury verdicts.
The E. Jean Carroll cases were decided by juries, but the $450 judgment was the result of a court trial in a case in which Donny never asked for a jury. --Bob
Jesus Christmas! What does it matter who decided it? IT IS OUTRAGEOUS! It has never been done before to anyone
Interesting— but I guess not that surprising — that you don’t see a difference. I think that most people would consider that it would be useful information to know whether two verdicts were rendered by unanimous juries, instead of two corrupt and hateful judges, in evaluating the fairness of those verdicts.

Maybe I’m wrong. I might be overestimating the average person’s ability to think critically. Maybe there are more like you — who can’t see a difference— than I’m thinking.

Now you have me wondering. I’m curious whether somebody like, say, your friend who lives in South Texas, would. I wish that you would ask him or her and let us know the response. Just whenever you get a chance.

User avatar
Weyoun
Posts: 2325
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 9:36 pm

Re: Why Hunter Biden wanted to testify in public

#72 Post by Weyoun » Wed Mar 20, 2024 9:32 pm

Wait. So the whole Biden impeachment thing was built on the testimony of some meathead jabronie crook?

User avatar
flockofseagulls104
Posts: 7775
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:07 pm
Location: Atlanta, GA

Re: Why Hunter Biden wanted to testify in public

#73 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Wed Mar 20, 2024 10:51 pm

Weyoun wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2024 9:32 pm
Wait. So the whole Biden impeachment thing was built on the testimony of some meathead jabronie crook?
A jabronie crook with documantary evidence. But we all know anyone who might know something you don't believe and disagrees with what you have already made up your mind on has SOMETHING wrong with them. Probably he's a white supremacist who hates brown people too. What else can you throw at him, since that is all you have and all you do?
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

User avatar
silverscreenselect
Posts: 23274
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:21 pm
Contact:

Re: Why Hunter Biden wanted to testify in public

#74 Post by silverscreenselect » Thu Mar 21, 2024 4:21 am

flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:50 pm
Trump has been doing business stiffing contractors and weaseling his way out of paying debts in NY for decades. All of a sudden a DA who swore to 'get him' finally hold him accountable for his business fraud gets elected
Fixed it for 'ya.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

User avatar
Weyoun
Posts: 2325
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 9:36 pm

Re: Why Hunter Biden wanted to testify in public

#75 Post by Weyoun » Thu Mar 21, 2024 6:46 am

flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2024 10:51 pm
Weyoun wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2024 9:32 pm
Wait. So the whole Biden impeachment thing was built on the testimony of some meathead jabronie crook?
A jabronie crook with documantary evidence. But we all know anyone who might know something you don't believe and disagrees with what you have already made up your mind on has SOMETHING wrong with them. Probably he's a white supremacist who hates brown people too. What else can you throw at him, since that is all you have and all you do?
But he doesn’t have that evidence, right? There’s a couple emails, mentioning some big guy without explanation of anything else.

His partner had a testify out of jail because he defrauds the Indian tribes.

Not helping him, Lev Parnas seem to undermine a lot of what he was saying. Supposedly he was a partner, too.

This all things is stupid, and a waste of everyone’s time.

And to reiterate, I’m sure Biden has gotten some under the table stuff in the past. Why he of all people needs to be impeached for it, now, when it was something that happened before his presidency, it is a little head scratching.

The crazy thing is, there’s no evidence that our China policies have been compromised. On the other hand, Trump’s dealings with Ukraine clearly compromised our national interests. But you were OK with that. After all, Trump does no wrong.

Post Reply