Let it speak for itself

If it's going to get the Bored heated, then take it here PLEASE.
flockofseagulls104

Re: Let it speak for itself

#126 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:41 pm

silverscreenselect wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2024 6:49 pm
flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2024 4:30 pm
That is one of the reasons why biden and the swamp insist on letting anyone and everyone into the country. To sway the electoral college.
Then people like Abbott and DeSantis are helping the cause by bussing all of them to Chicago and New York.
So you go to the 'people like...' defense? People like Abbott and DeSantis are doing things in the interest of the people they were elected to represent. Well, 'people like' biden and those who control him are making a mockery of law in this country, endangering the citizens whom they are supposed to represent and are the ones who are truly the 'enemy of our democracy' by deliberately using subterfuge and manipulation to pave the way for one-party rule. Just like bobby dreams about.
But that is not your narrative. You don't have to give one second of thought to it.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#127 Post by Bob78164 » Tue Mar 12, 2024 3:53 pm

How ignorant do you have to be to fail to realize that electoral votes won’t be reallocated again, no matter how population may change in the interim, until the 2032 election cycle? —Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson

wbtravis007

#128 Post by wbtravis007 » Tue Mar 12, 2024 4:53 pm

Bob78164 wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2024 3:53 pm
How ignorant do you have to be to fail to realize that electoral votes won’t be reallocated again, no matter how population may change in the interim, until the 2032 election cycle? —Bob
I haven’t looked at the link or any projections or anything, but it seems to me that, other than maybe a few places like California, more red states (like Texas) than not would be the ones ending up getting more electoral votes.

Looks like this might just be another instance of whining over an imagined grievance.

flockofseagulls104

#129 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Tue Mar 12, 2024 10:25 pm

Replenishing their underclasses.

Short term, illegal votes from illegal immigrants. Long term, replacing citizens who are leaving their failed cities and states. Mainly yours, bobby.
Without illegal aliens, California would have lost even more districts. New York is losing them on their own.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

jarnon

#130 Post by jarnon » Wed Mar 13, 2024 4:29 am

wbtravis007 wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2024 4:53 pm
Bob78164 wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2024 3:53 pm
I haven’t looked at the link or any projections or anything, but it seems to me that, other than maybe a few places like California, more red states (like Texas) than not would be the ones ending up getting more electoral votes.

Looks like this might just be another instance of whining over an imagined grievance.
jarnon wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2024 4:11 pm
Elon Musk wrote:illegals are mostly in Democrat states
In 2016, California, New York, New Jersey, Illinois, and Maryland had 4,075,000 undocumented aliens, while 3,375,000 resided in Texas, Florida, Georgia, North Carolina, and Virginia. Who knows were they’ll be in 2030? I doubt this is a major policy consideration.
Here is the Political Lounge, factual arguments are often overlooked in the volley of name calling.
Слава Україні!
עם ישראל חי

flockofseagulls104

#131 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Wed Mar 13, 2024 11:33 am

In 2016, California, New York, New Jersey, Illinois, and Maryland had 4,075,000 undocumented aliens, while 3,375,000 resided in Texas, Florida, Georgia, North Carolina, and Virginia. Who knows were they’ll be in 2030? I doubt this is a major policy consideration.
Regardless where the illegals end up, the main point is why are we letting millions of unvetted people into our country ILLEGALLY? Who is supporting this, (I think we know the answer to that) and why is no one doing anything to stop it?

All other topics are distractions and moot.

flockofseagulls104

#132 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Thu Mar 14, 2024 6:15 pm

An email from a friend of a friend who lives in South Texas:
Today I went into Brackettville to a landowners meeting. Congressman Chip Roy, state senator Pete Flores, Texas house representative Ryan Gillian, Texas house representative David Spiller, and Texas Border Czar Mike Banks were there to speak with us and to let us know new legislative updates on enforcement of illegal entry and trespassing restrictions. Some very interesting things came out during this meeting that I was shocked to find out. Number one Venezuela emptied their prisons into America. Number two, the 250 terrorists that came into our country through our border that were accidentally released into our country, and just shortly after they were released, our government Said “oops,” those were not supposed to have been released. 15, let me repeat only 15 have been located and retrieved.Now, this last thing that I’m gonna tell you is a real shocker. A Hispanic lady got up and spoke, and she had gone to work at the Border as a government employee being an interpreter with all of the influx of the illegal immigrants coming across. Her job was to register all of them for Medicaid. Then part of her job per the Biden administration was to ask them, "do you want to register to vote." If they want to register to vote she had to register them to be a voter with no ID. She also said that they were not required to have insurance on a vehicle, they got $600 a month and many other things. Free!! She said she took it as long as she could, and she had to quit her job. She could not do this with a clear conscience. She said I am Hispanic. I am here legally, and I don’t get those free things, so this is how Biden works, she told our representatives that were there, this is what she was required to do by the Biden administration.I’m asking everyone to share this, it’s not a rumor, I was there. This is a takeover of our country. It is happening!

jarnon

#133 Post by jarnon » Thu Mar 14, 2024 6:32 pm

Thu Mar 14, 2024 6:15 pm
An email from a friend of a friend who lives in South Texas
I tried to verify this shocking account, and only found it in one place: a post by Michael Savage. It is identical to your post, so I suppose you and Savage have the same Texan friend. Nothing from Chip Roy, Fox News, or anyone else who usually reports on this issue. So I suspect this is fake news. And even if the Hispanic lady did make those accusations, there’s no evidence that they’re true. Obviously such behavior, especially registering aliens to vote, is totally illegal.
Слава Україні!
עם ישראל חי

flockofseagulls104

#134 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Thu Mar 14, 2024 9:41 pm

jarnon wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2024 6:32 pm
An email from a friend of a friend who lives in South Texas
I tried to verify this shocking account, and only found it in one place: a post by Michael Savage. It is identical to your post, so I suppose you and Savage have the same Texan friend. Nothing from Chip Roy, Fox News, or anyone else who usually reports on this issue. So I suspect this is fake news. And even if the Hispanic lady did make those accusations, there’s no evidence that they’re true. Obviously such behavior, especially registering aliens to vote, is totally illegal.
Could be fake news. I don't know. Must be going around just like the leftie memes do.

Um, Motor Vehicle Divisions all over the country opt you into voter registration automatically. There is NO WAY right now to know who is a citizen and who is not. The pols have made sure of that. That is perceived as one of the major strategies to steal 2024. Illegality is not a deterrence. If you think it is, you are being naive.

flockofseagulls104

#135 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Thu Mar 14, 2024 9:43 pm

wbtravis007

#136 Post by wbtravis007 » Thu Mar 14, 2024 10:08 pm

An email from a friend of a friend who lives in South Texas:
Today I went into Brackettville to a landowners meeting. Congressman Chip Roy, state senator Pete Flores, Texas house representative Ryan Gillian, Texas house representative David Spiller, and Texas Border Czar Mike Banks were there to speak with us and to let us know new legislative updates on enforcement of illegal entry and trespassing restrictions. Some very interesting things came out during this meeting that I was shocked to find out. Number one Venezuela emptied their prisons into America. Number two, the 250 terrorists that came into our country through our border that were accidentally released into our country, and just shortly after they were released, our government Said “oops,” those were not supposed to have been released. 15, let me repeat only 15 have been located and retrieved.Now, this last thing that I’m gonna tell you is a real shocker. A Hispanic lady got up and spoke, and she had gone to work at the Border as a government employee being an interpreter with all of the influx of the illegal immigrants coming across. Her job was to register all of them for Medicaid. Then part of her job per the Biden administration was to ask them, "do you want to register to vote." If they want to register to vote she had to register them to be a voter with no ID. She also said that they were not required to have insurance on a vehicle, they got $600 a month and many other things. Free!! She said she took it as long as she could, and she had to quit her job. She could not do this with a clear conscience. She said I am Hispanic. I am here legally, and I don’t get those free things, so this is how Biden works, she told our representatives that were there, this is what she was required to do by the Biden administration.I’m asking everyone to share this, it’s not a rumor, I was there. This is a takeover of our country. It is happening!
We all know that about half of the people in our country are gullible and naive (and, in many cases, stupid) enough to find this account credible. That’s very disheartening, of course, but that’s where we’ve been for awhile. No surprise there. That’s why whomever it was that created it did so, knowing very well that it would work.

Far fewer — but still way too many — would spread it around as something that they were getting first-hand from a friend.

That’s worse than pathetic. What’s a better word? I guess shameful comes to mind. Or shameless. I’m sure there’s a better word to describe how low that is. It’s just not popping into my mind.

And, I can never locate that damned Thesaurus when I need it most anymore.
Last edited by wbtravis007 on Fri Mar 15, 2024 8:54 am, edited 2 times in total.

kroxquo

#137 Post by kroxquo » Fri Mar 15, 2024 4:51 am

This link presents no evidence, just allegations and insinuations with no facts to back it up.
You live and learn. Or at least you live. - Douglas Adams

flockofseagulls104

#138 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Fri Mar 15, 2024 9:29 am

kroxquo wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2024 4:51 am
This link presents no evidence, just allegations and insinuations with no facts to back it up.
Excuse me? If you just do one click at the top video, you have Jocelyn Benson saying clearly and directly that she coordinated with Katie Hobbs and other battleground state SOS's in order to 'save our democracy'. She is responsible for one state, MI. No other state or coordinated effort. What they were doing was clearly a conspiracy to influence the elections and censor and cancel out any questioning of their actions.
Here in Georgia, they concocted a case against 19 people for that very 'reason'. I wonder if that was one of the ways they discussed to 'save our democracy'?
It is telling that you don't recognize evidence that is right in front of your nose.

BackInTex

#139 Post by BackInTex » Fri Mar 15, 2024 11:16 am

Fri Mar 15, 2024 9:29 am
kroxquo wrote:
Excuse me? If you just do one click at the top video, you have Jocelyn Benson saying clearly and directly that she coordinated with Katie Hobbs and other battleground state SOS's in order to 'save our democracy'. She is responsible for one state, MI. No other state or coordinated effort. What they were doing was clearly a conspiracy to influence the elections and censor and cancel out any questioning of their actions.
Here in Georgia, they concocted a case against 19 people for that very 'reason'. I wonder if that was one of the ways they discussed to 'save our democracy'?
It is telling that you don't recognize evidence that is right in front of your nose.
Krox wrote:Image
..what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? let them take arms.
~~ Thomas Jefferson

War is where the government tells you who the bad guy is.
Revolution is when you decide that for yourself.
-- Benjamin Franklin (maybe)

wbtravis007

#140 Post by wbtravis007 » Fri Mar 15, 2024 12:08 pm

kroxquo wrote:
My friend who lives in South Texas has personal knowledge about this and says that there's nothing to see here.

silverscreenselect

#141 Post by silverscreenselect » Fri Mar 15, 2024 2:52 pm

What they were doing was clearly a conspiracy to influence the elections and censor and cancel out any questioning of their actions.
No, if you had listened (and your listening abilities seem to be as impaired as your reading and comprehension abilities), she was talking about coordinating efforts to fight the various bogus lawsuits that were filed in regard to the 2020 elections. (You know, the 60 or so court cases Trump lost.) This coordination involved information sharing and strategy discussions, since Trump had a coordinated effort in the various states and was making the same claims in state after state. There are national organizations for district attorneys, state attorneys general, and insurance commissioners. You apparently don't have a problem with them, even though each member is only responsible for regulation in one state.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

flockofseagulls104

#142 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Fri Mar 15, 2024 3:01 pm

silverscreenselect wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2024 2:52 pm
What they were doing was clearly a conspiracy to influence the elections and censor and cancel out any questioning of their actions.
No, if you had listened (and your listening abilities seem to be as impaired as your reading and comprehension abilities), she was talking about coordinating efforts to fight the various bogus lawsuits that were filed in regard to the 2020 elections. (You know, the 60 or so court cases Trump lost.) This coordination involved information sharing and strategy discussions, since Trump had a coordinated effort in the various states and was making the same claims in state after state. There are national organizations for district attorneys, state attorneys general, and insurance commissioners. You apparently don't have a problem with them, even though each member is only responsible for regulation in one state.
I heard every word. And I stand by my assessment and reject yours.

flockofseagulls104

#143 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Sat Mar 16, 2024 5:23 pm

I don't often post memes, but when I do, they speak for themselves.

wbtravis007

#144 Post by wbtravis007 » Sat Mar 16, 2024 5:50 pm

Sat Mar 16, 2024 5:23 pm
I never click on links here, but my friend who lives in South Texas tells me that you post links here quite often.

And, I’m guessing that they usually reveal a lot.

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#145 Post by Beebs52 » Sat Mar 16, 2024 6:02 pm

wbtravis007 wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2024 5:50 pm
I never click on links here, but my friend who lives in South Texas tells me that you post links here quite often.

Do tell. This is sorta cryptic.
Well, then

tlynn78

#146 Post by tlynn78 » Sat Mar 16, 2024 9:01 pm

Beebs52 wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2024 6:02 pm
wbtravis007 wrote:

Well, they say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery - its actually intellectually lazy and just a bit creepy.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. -Thomas Paine
You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. -Ayn Rand
Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities. -Voltaire

Weyoun

#147 Post by Weyoun » Sun Mar 17, 2024 6:51 am

tlynn78 wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2024 9:01 pm
Beebs52 wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2024 6:02 pm
wbtravis007 wrote:

Well, they say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery - its actually intellectually lazy and just a bit creepy.
I don’t think the donkey minds, tlynn

flockofseagulls104

#148 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Sun Mar 17, 2024 6:45 pm

It's about time.

I hope they are all awarded $355 million each. That would be actual justice.

flockofseagulls104

#149 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Mon Mar 18, 2024 12:57 pm

jarnon

#150 Post by jarnon » Mon Mar 18, 2024 1:55 pm

AP’S ASSESSMENT: False. Pelosi was describing a tactic she accused Republicans of using against Democrats. In other portions of her response not shown in the clip, Pelosi makes it clear she is not talking about her own party.
Слава Україні!
עם ישראל חי