The Senility List

If it's going to get the Bored heated, then take it here PLEASE.
Bob78164
Bored Moderator

The Senility List

#1 Post by Bob78164 » Tue Jan 23, 2024 11:15 am

In the tradition of The Harvey List, I thought it made sense to collect in a single thread video evidence of the senility or mental decline of major-party presidential candidates. The goal here is for the video to speak for itself, so please refrain from commentary in this thread. Please use unedited video with enough context to allow us to judge for ourselves what we're seeing.

Donny in New Hampshire.

Donny reading his own stage directions from a teleprompter.

I predict there will be lots more where these came from. --Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson

flockofseagulls104

Re: The Senility List

#2 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Tue Jan 23, 2024 12:17 pm

Bob78164 wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2024 11:15 am
In the tradition of The Harvey List, I thought it made sense to collect in a single thread video evidence of the senility or mental decline of major-party presidential candidates. The goal here is for the video to speak for itself, so please refrain from commentary in this thread.

Donny in New Hampshire.

You are completely outnumbered, bobby. I could spend all day sending links to biden's senility. I don't want to spend the time. This thread is absolute proof that you are delusional. This stupid topic and lies about abortion are the only things you have left to support biden getting re-elected. Your own political party is scrambling to figure out some way of replacing him on the ballot. Like you, they know the truth but won't admit it.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#3 Post by Bob78164 » Tue Jan 23, 2024 1:26 pm

For completeness sake, even though it's not news to anyone, here's Donny mixing up Nikki Haley and Nancy Pelosi. --Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson

BackInTex

#4 Post by BackInTex » Tue Jan 23, 2024 4:18 pm

flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2024 12:17 pm
Your own political party is scrambling to figure out some way of replacing him on the ballot. Like you, they know the truth but won't admit it.
And they also say "Screw the will of the people." as they've been saying for the past 7 years. And even though that mantra limits to screwing the people's will, they continue to outright screw the people, at least the citizen people.
..what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? let them take arms.
~~ Thomas Jefferson

War is where the government tells you who the bad guy is.
Revolution is when you decide that for yourself.
-- Benjamin Franklin (maybe)

Spock

#5 Post by Spock » Tue Jan 23, 2024 4:28 pm

Bob78164 wrote:
In the tradition of The Harvey List, I thought it made sense to collect in a single thread video evidence of the senility or mental decline of major-party presidential candidates. The goal here is for the video to speak for itself, so please refrain from commentary in this thread. Please use unedited video with enough context to allow us to judge for ourselves what we're seeing.

Donny in New Hampshire.

ROFLMAO

So Bob's standard of debate here for selecting the (arguably) the most powerful person in the world is "My guy is less senile than your guy."

We all know that he will only see it one way. He will never never accept any signs that Biden also facing cognitive problems.

BackInTex

#6 Post by BackInTex » Tue Jan 23, 2024 4:29 pm

This was many years ago, and he's gone downhill since then.
Joe asks wheelchair man to stand up

Joe Biden asking if deceased congress woman is present, sluring words to boot.

Joe Biden describing America in a single word....we just don't know what that work is

Joe's now 23 years older than his sister when he used only be 3 years older. He is refering to his mental age, I guess. (at 28 seconds in)
..what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? let them take arms.
~~ Thomas Jefferson

flockofseagulls104

#7 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Tue Jan 23, 2024 5:32 pm

Don't even bother, BiT. They know it. They've just latched on to their ONE talking point and they'll wind it out among themselves.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#8 Post by Bob78164 » Tue Jan 23, 2024 5:47 pm

BackInTex wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2024 4:18 pm
And they . . . say "Screw the will of the people." as they've been saying for the past 7 years. And even though that mantra limits to screwing the people's will, they continue to outright screw the people, at least the citizen people.
Inciting an insurrection in an effort to prevent certification of a free and fair democratic election is pretty much the epitome of screwing the will of the people. Donny's unapologetic willingness to do so is what makes him a unique danger to democracy. The Republican Party's unwillingness (with a small handful of prominent exceptions) to offer anything more than thoughts and prayers in opposition to this behavior is why it is unAmerican and deserves to be politically bulldozed. --Bob

flockofseagulls104

#9 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Tue Jan 23, 2024 8:48 pm

Bob78164 wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2024 5:47 pm
BackInTex wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2024 4:18 pm
And they . . . say "Screw the will of the people." as they've been saying for the past 7 years. And even though that mantra limits to screwing the people's will, they continue to outright screw the people, at least the citizen people.
Inciting an insurrection in an effort to prevent certification of a free and fair democratic election is pretty much the epitome of screwing the will of the people. Donny's unapologetic willingness to do so is what makes him a unique danger to democracy. The Republican Party's unwillingness (with a small handful of prominent exceptions) to offer anything more than thoughts and prayers in opposition to this behavior is why it is unAmerican and deserves to be politically bulldozed. --Bob
There was no insurrection. It is a made-up narrative just like the Russian Collusion hoax. No matter how much you want to repeat it.

tlynn78

#10 Post by tlynn78 » Tue Jan 23, 2024 9:35 pm

Tue Jan 23, 2024 5:32 pm
Don't even bother, BiT. They know it. They've just latched on to their ONE talking point and they'll wind it out among themselves.
Not to mention, unless you've got a camera feed from Biden's basement, you won't get much new footage
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. -Thomas Paine
You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. -Ayn Rand
Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities. -Voltaire

silverscreenselect

#11 Post by silverscreenselect » Wed Jan 24, 2024 7:30 am

tlynn78 wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2024 9:35 pm
Not to mention, unless you've got a camera feed from Biden's basement, you won't get much new footage
No, you just have to watch the network news to see what Biden's actually doing each day. I don't think they could fit that many people in his basement:

Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

flockofseagulls104

#12 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Wed Jan 24, 2024 8:56 am

silverscreenselect wrote:
Wed Jan 24, 2024 7:30 am
tlynn78 wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2024 9:35 pm
No, you just have to watch the network news to see what Biden's actually doing each day. I don't think they could fit that many people in his basement:

Not even 1000 people there. No need for green wristbands. I just clicked on one place where he said to Trump 'Don't mess with the womomen of America unless you want eh to get the benefit'. The guy is senile.

earendel

#13 Post by earendel » Wed Jan 24, 2024 3:25 pm

Wed Jan 24, 2024 8:56 am

Not even 1000 people there. No need for green wristbands. I just clicked on one place where he said to Trump 'Don't mess with the womomen of America unless you want eh to get the benefit'. The guy is senile.
Remember, Biden is a stutterer, so some verbal slips are to be expected. I'm not weighing in on the larger issue of senility.
"Elen sila lumenn omentielvo...A star shines on the hour of our meeting."

tlynn78

#14 Post by tlynn78 » Wed Jan 24, 2024 9:21 pm

earendel wrote:
Wed Jan 24, 2024 3:25 pm

Remember, Biden is a stutterer, so some verbal slips are to be expected. I'm not weighing in on the larger issue of senility.
Oh, bless your heart.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. -Thomas Paine
You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. -Ayn Rand
Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities. -Voltaire

earendel

#15 Post by earendel » Thu Jan 25, 2024 8:48 am

tlynn78 wrote:
Wed Jan 24, 2024 9:21 pm
earendel wrote:

Oh, bless your heart.
Are you saying that Biden isn't a stutterer? Again, I'm not addressing the bigger issue as to his mental competency, but saying that occasional verbal gaffes are not out of the question. I would put Trump's miscues in the same category - slips of the tongue, not proof of senility.

flockofseagulls104

#16 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Thu Jan 25, 2024 10:21 am

earendel wrote:
Thu Jan 25, 2024 8:48 am
tlynn78 wrote:
earendel wrote:

Oh, bless your heart.
Are you saying that Biden isn't a stutterer? Again, I'm not addressing the bigger issue as to his mental competency, but saying that occasional verbal gaffes are not out of the question. I would put Trump's miscues in the same category - slips of the tongue, not proof of senility.
Does stuttering cause you to make up false, easily debunked, stories about your past? Does it make you plagiarise? Does it make you lie about things that are easily disproven? He has been doing this his entire career.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/08/16/politics ... index.html
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... r-AA1lpd4C
https://duckduckgo.com/?q=bidens+proven ... &ia=videos

silverscreenselect

#17 Post by silverscreenselect » Thu Jan 25, 2024 11:37 am

Thu Jan 25, 2024 10:21 am
Does it make you lie about things that are easily disproven? He has been doing this his entire career.
I'm not going to go through all that but it wouldn't surprise me that Biden has been caught in misstatements and exaggerations throughout his career, and when you've got a man who's been in Congress since 1972, you'll get a lot of these examples. But you'll also get an equal number of examples from just about every other politician on both sides of the aisle. It goes with the territory. That's why you have organizations like Politifact that keep tabs on everybody.

But your point was supposed to be that Biden is now senile, and dredging up statements he's made "his entire career" has no bearing on that.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

flockofseagulls104

#18 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Thu Jan 25, 2024 11:41 pm

silverscreenselect wrote:
Thu Jan 25, 2024 11:37 am
Does it make you lie about things that are easily disproven? He has been doing this his entire career.
I'm not going to go through all that but it wouldn't surprise me that Biden has been caught in misstatements and exaggerations throughout his career, and when you've got a man who's been in Congress since 1972, you'll get a lot of these examples. But you'll also get an equal number of examples from just about every other politician on both sides of the aisle. It goes with the territory. That's why you have organizations like Politifact that keep tabs on everybody.

But your point was supposed to be that Biden is now senile, and dredging up statements he's made "his entire career" has no bearing on that.
No. Big surprise. As always, you missed and/or deflected my point. Um, I guess it can be excused because he stutters. Do you?

BackInTex

#19 Post by BackInTex » Fri Jan 26, 2024 7:24 am

Bob78164 wrote:

Donny in New Hampshire.

Here is Trump at that event, speaking for over 1 hour 15 minutes without a teleprompter or folks showing him where to stand. Where in that 1 hour and 15 minutes of speaking is the 16 seconds you post, that someone else someone clipped?
~~ Thomas Jefferson

earendel

#20 Post by earendel » Fri Jan 26, 2024 7:31 am

earendel wrote:
Thu Jan 25, 2024 8:48 am
tlynn78 wrote:

Oh, bless your heart.
Does stuttering cause you to make up false, easily debunked, stories about your past? Does it make you plagiarise? Does it make you lie about things that are easily disproven? He has been doing this his entire career.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/08/16/politics ... index.html
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... r-AA1lpd4C
https://duckduckgo.com/?q=bidens+proven ... &ia=videos
What I'm saying is that some verbal gaffes can be attributed to his stuttering. Likewise, some of Trump's verbal gaffes can be attributed to his off-the-cuff speaking. For instance, I don't regard his mistaking Nancy Pelosi for Nikki Haley as a proof of his senility. I think it was a matter of the emotional way with which he was speaking. I will try to make this as clear as I can - I am not addressing the larger question of Biden's senility or lack thereof.

flockofseagulls104

#21 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Fri Jan 26, 2024 9:07 am

BackInTex wrote:
Fri Jan 26, 2024 7:24 am
Bob78164 wrote:

Donny in New Hampshire.

Here is Trump at that event, speaking for over 1 hour 15 minutes without a teleprompter or folks showing him where to stand. Where in that 1 hour and 15 minutes of speaking is the 16 seconds you post, that someone else someone clipped?
It's their new directive.
I have watched several of his rallies live on TV in full, and segments of others. Not all of them. I don't have the energy or time. And I have personally attended two of them. I have watched several of his interviews. The issue that is being raised here is bullshit. Just more bullshit from the swamp.

And just look how hard bobby is pushing it. He doesn't know. He has never watched any trump event or appearance himself. He is just sending out what others tell him. Really pathetic.

flockofseagulls104

#22 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Fri Jan 26, 2024 9:08 am

BackInTex wrote:
Bob78164 wrote:

Donny in New Hampshire.

It's their new directive.
I have watched several of his rallies live on TV in full, and segments of others. Not all of them. I don't have the energy or time. And I have personally attended two of them. I have watched several of his interviews. The issue that is being raised here is bullshit. Just more bullshit from the swamp.

And just look how hard bobby is pushing it. He doesn't know. He has never watched any trump event or appearance himself. He is just sending out what others tell him. Really pathetic.

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#23 Post by Bob78164 » Fri Jan 26, 2024 1:23 pm

BackInTex wrote:
Bob78164 wrote:

Donny in New Hampshire.

Are you claiming the clips are invented? Because not even Donny or his campaign are making that claim.

So no, I'm not going to spend over an hour of my life confirming that the entire free press is telling the truth about this.

As for the length of Donny's word salad, there's a famous story attributed to Winston Churchill. He once was asked to give 30-minute speech. For that, he replied, he'd need a week to prepare. Okay, he was told, let's make it a 15-minute speech. For that, said Churchill, I'd need a month. Churchill then was asked, "How long would you need to give a two-hour speech?" "That," said Churchill, "I could do right now." --Bob

BackInTex

#24 Post by BackInTex » Fri Jan 26, 2024 2:06 pm

Bob78164 wrote:
Fri Jan 26, 2024 1:23 pm
Are you claiming the clips are invented? Because not even Donny or his campaign are making that claim.

So no, I'm not going to spend over an hour of my life confirming that the entire free press is telling the truth about this.

As for the length of Donny's word salad, there's a famous story attributed to Winston Churchill. He once was asked to give 30-minute speech. For that, he replied, he'd need a week to prepare. Okay, he was told, let's make it a 15-minute speech. For that, said Churchill, I'd need a month. Churchill then was asked, "How long would you need to give a two-hour speech?" "That," said Churchill, "I could do right now." --Bob
I'm not claiming the clip is fake, they are on a few seconds of a 90 minute speech. Regarding your Churchill diversion, let's know talk about content. We won't agree on that. But even the best speakers have small 10-12 second hitches in a speech. To claim some is cognitively impaired based on 12 seconds of a 90 minute speech is at best disengenous, at worst fraud.
~~ Thomas Jefferson

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#25 Post by Bob78164 » Fri Jan 26, 2024 2:24 pm

BackInTex wrote:
Fri Jan 26, 2024 2:06 pm
Bob78164 wrote:
Fri Jan 26, 2024 1:23 pm

I'm not claiming the clip is fake, they are on a few seconds of a 90 minute speech. Regarding your Churchill diversion, let's know talk about content. We won't agree on that. But even the best speakers have small 10-12 second hitches in a speech. To claim some is cognitively impaired based on 12 seconds of a 90 minute speech is at best disengenous, at worst fraud.
Weren't you one of the ones piling on then-Senator Obama for his 57-states gaffe? (At the end of a long, arduous campaign, rather than the beginning of an abbreviated campaign.)

Donny really does give me the impression of someone who is in the process of losing it. Given his age, diet, and obvious obesity, that doesn't surprise me in the least. And yes, I think the clips we're seeing are the tip of the iceberg, and that these are the reasons Donny's not willing to debate anyone. He can still handle prepared appearances. But he can't respond coherently once he's forced off script. --Bob