Not-So-Great Minds Think Alike

If it's going to get the Bored heated, then take it here PLEASE.
silverscreenselect

Not-So-Great Minds Think Alike

#1 Post by silverscreenselect » Wed Jan 17, 2024 8:19 pm

Donald Trump 1/16/24 wrote:Anyone listening to Nikki ‘Nimrada’ Haley’s wacked out speech last night, would think that she won the Iowa Primary. She didn’t, and she couldn’t even beat a very flawed Ron DeSanctimonious, who’s out of money, and out of hope.
Now we know what Trump and Flock have in common. They both like to make fun of the names of people of Indian descent. But there's nothing at all racist about that.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

flockofseagulls104

Re: Not-So-Great Minds Think Alike

#2 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Wed Jan 17, 2024 9:05 pm

silverscreenselect wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2024 8:19 pm
Donald Trump 1/16/24 wrote:Anyone listening to Nikki ‘Nimrada’ Haley’s wacked out speech last night, would think that she won the Iowa Primary. She didn’t, and she couldn’t even beat a very flawed Ron DeSanctimonious, who’s out of money, and out of hope.
Now we know what Trump and Flock have in common. They both like to make fun of the names of people of Indian descent. But there's nothing at all racist about that.
Actually, we just like to make fun of hypocrites and sanctimonious, brainless assholes. Like You.
There is no point in explaining the context of what you stupidly refer to again. You have your obsession and you are sticking to it. You validated my point from my last post. We expect you to obsess over things like you just did. Creating a new thread over some bullshit you made up. We don't care, because we know who we are and we know what you are.

Maybe Vivek can explain it to you. I would love to get the chance to vote him into the Presidency. How the fuck do you explain that, shithead?
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

silverscreenselect

#3 Post by silverscreenselect » Wed Jan 17, 2024 9:23 pm

flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2024 9:05 pm
Maybe Vivek can explain it to you. I would love to get the chance to vote him into the Presidency. How the fuck do you explain that, shithead?
You're just drooling over the thought of having four years to make fun of his name.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

flockofseagulls104

#4 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Wed Jan 17, 2024 11:26 pm

Just shows how much of a hateful racist you are. I don't have to say anything more.
Actually, I was wondering and suspected you'd bring up this subject again. I am accustomed to how your twisted mind works. You see racism everywhere except where it actually exists most plainly. In your own head, actions and words.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton