Vermin

If it's going to get the Bored heated, then take it here PLEASE.
silverscreenselect

Vermin

#1 Post by silverscreenselect » Mon Nov 13, 2023 9:43 am

From his Veteran's Day post on Truth Social:
Donald Trump wrote:In honor of our great Veterans on Veteran’s Day, we pledge to you that we will root out the Communists, Marxists, Fascists, and Radical Left Thugs that live like vermin within the confines of our Country, lie, steal, and cheat on Elections, and will do anything possible, whether legally or illegally, to destroy America, and the American Dream. The threat from outside forces is far less sinister, dangerous, and grave, than the threat from within.
I seem to recall another politician who referred to his enemies as "vermin." He had a little moustache and ran Germany in the 1930s.
Adolph Hitler wrote:If I can send the flower of the German nation into the hell of war without the smallest pity for the shedding of precious German blood, then surely I have the right to remove millions of an inferior race that breeds like vermin.
Nazi propaganda often compared Jews to lice, rats, and vermin. Trump repeated his "vermin" quote at a campaign rally that night. He's channeling his role model more and more every day.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

Weyoun

Re: Vermin

#2 Post by Weyoun » Mon Nov 13, 2023 11:11 am

"[T]hose who try to make that ridiculous assertion are clearly snowflakes grasping for anything because they are suffering from Trump Derangement Syndrome and their entire existence will be crushed when President Trump returns to the White House," Trump campaign spokesman Steven Cheung told the Post in a statement.

Flock in particular seems like someone who would want someone like SSS have his existence “crushed.”

flockofseagulls104

#3 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Mon Nov 13, 2023 11:31 am

Weyoun wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2023 11:11 am
"[T]hose who try to make that ridiculous assertion are clearly snowflakes grasping for anything because they are suffering from Trump Derangement Syndrome and their entire existence will be crushed when President Trump returns to the White House," Trump campaign spokesman Steven Cheung told the Post in a statement.

Flock in particular seems like someone who would want someone like SSS have his existence “crushed.”
You get more and more disgusting every day, doc.

It is understandable though. What with politics being your religion, you take political talk as an existential threat. We saw what 'crushed' meant when the MSM realized Hillary lost. You take it in a completely insane vain. Why don't you just stick to doctoring and try not to kill patients who have a different political view than you.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

Weyoun

#4 Post by Weyoun » Mon Nov 13, 2023 12:29 pm

flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2023 11:31 am
Weyoun wrote:

It is understandable though. What with politics being your religion, you take political talk as an existential threat. We saw what 'crushed' meant when the MSM realized Hillary lost. You take it in a completely insane vain. Why don't you just stick to doctoring and try not to kill patients who have a different political view than you.
Do you know how hospitals work? We don’t scream people based on their politics.

It’s interesting that you would even think that would be possible.

Do you know how “woke” people drive you crazy because they make everything about slavery or white supremacy? Will the rest of us are embarrassed that you keep making everything about your love of Donald Trump. You look just as terrible as those woke types.

flockofseagulls104

#5 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Mon Nov 13, 2023 1:38 pm

Weyoun wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2023 12:29 pm
Mon Nov 13, 2023 11:31 am
Weyoun wrote:

Do you know how hospitals work? We don’t scream people based on their politics.

It’s interesting that you would even think that would be possible.

Do you know how “woke” people drive you crazy because they make everything about slavery or white supremacy? Will the rest of us are embarrassed that you keep making everything about your love of Donald Trump. You look just as terrible as those woke types.
It's not the WE I am talking about. It's the YOU.
I am not the one who keeps bringing up trump, doc. But it seems his name is brought up in every thread, somehow.

Just look at the majority of recent threads here and who starts them. This one is a perfect example. Then search for the word 'trump' in this forum, and I think you will see who brings his name into any conversation. One of them happens to claim he's a doctor. It has a name. Its acronym is TDS.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

BackInTex

#6 Post by BackInTex » Mon Nov 13, 2023 2:26 pm

Weyoun wrote:

Will []sic] the rest of us are embarrassed that you keep making everything about your love of Donald Trump.
It's not him making everything about Trump. You are.

You should seek help. You are manic with regards to people you don't agree with. You present no logic or rational thought. Just school girl barbs and name calling.
..what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? let them take arms.
~~ Thomas Jefferson

War is where the government tells you who the bad guy is.
Revolution is when you decide that for yourself.
-- Benjamin Franklin (maybe)

tlynn78

#7 Post by tlynn78 » Mon Nov 13, 2023 4:50 pm

BackInTex wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2023 2:26 pm
Weyoun wrote:

Will []sic] the rest of us are embarrassed that you keep making everything about your love of Donald Trump.
It's not him making everything about Trump. You are.

You should seek help. You are manic with regards to people you don't agree with. You present no logic or rational thought. Just school girl barbs and name calling.
It's batshit crazy how he and SSS cannot get the man out of their mind - they clearly crave the taste of his name in their mouths. Sick. But we're the ones obsessed - right?
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. -Thomas Paine
You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. -Ayn Rand
Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities. -Voltaire

Pastor Fireball

#8 Post by Pastor Fireball » Mon Nov 13, 2023 8:13 pm

silverscreenselect wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2023 9:43 am
Nazi propaganda often compared Jews to lice, rats, and vermin. Trump repeated his "vermin" quote at a campaign rally that night. He's channeling his role model more and more every day.
Veruca Salt said it best: "He's absolutely bonkers!"

Then again, this is just par for the course for the not-so-Grand Old Party. There are already modern Nazi propaganda films out there like the pillow guy's Absolute Poop and Dinesh D'Souza's 2000 Jackasses (which coincidentally is the exact description of all of the people who believe in that pablum). And every pro-Repubican ad that has been on my teevee machine for the past eight years looks as if it was directed by Leni Riefenstahl.
"[Drumpf's] name alone creates division and anger, whose words inspire dissension and hatred, and can't possibly 'Make America Great Again.'" --Kobe Bryant (1978-2020)

"In times of crisis, the wise build bridges. The foolish build barriers." --Chadwick Boseman (1976-2020)

Spock

#9 Post by Spock » Mon Nov 13, 2023 10:52 pm

Donald Trump wrote:In honor of our great Veterans on Veteran’s Day, we pledge to you that we will root out the Communists, Marxists, Fascists, and Radical Left Thugs that live like vermin within the confines of our Country, lie, steal, and cheat on Elections, and will do anything possible, whether legally or illegally, to destroy America, and the American Dream. The threat from outside forces is far less sinister, dangerous, and grave, than the threat from within.
I seem to recall another politician who referred to his enemies as "vermin." He had a little moustache and ran Germany in the 1930s.
Adolph Hitler wrote:If I can send the flower of the German nation into the hell of war without the smallest pity for the shedding of precious German blood, then surely I have the right to remove millions of an inferior race that breeds like vermin.
You talk big-but you would have been first in line arguing that Jews shouldn't be armed to resist the Nazis.

Weyoun

#10 Post by Weyoun » Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:12 am

Spock wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2023 10:52 pm
You talk big-but you would have been first in line arguing that Jews shouldn't be armed to resist the Nazis.
I know you think it would’ve helped, but do you think it really would’ve helped? They were vastly outnumbered. The problem is not that the Jews didn’t have guns, it’s that people like you allowed for a country to come about where a political leader could “root out the vermin” and no one blink about it.

I’m disappointed, but not surprised that the usual band of idiots hear a comment by Trump, and they’re not worried at all about the harm that can happen to people. Instead, they’re telling me that “I’m obsessed with him.”

Yes, someone saying they would weaponize the state would interest me.

It’s really funny, because I bet BiT in particular whines about school boards being pursued by the FBI, or what have you. He ignores that Eric Adams is under investigation. Ignore that the district attorney of Baltimore is under investigation. The FBI investigates people they think did criminal things. Investigating the Democratic senator from New Jersey is another one.

Yet when the guy he’s gonna vote for president states he wants to use the government to harm citizens, he doesn’t care. And Spock thinks the problem is that liberals just don’t have enough guns to fight back against the government. Why the hell should they have to fight back against their own government?

You guys are asking all the wrong questions, but the root of it is that you have a chronic persecution complex that doesn’t reflect reality, and you actually hate your fellow Americans

BackInTex

#11 Post by BackInTex » Tue Nov 14, 2023 8:06 am

Weyoun wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:12 am
Spock wrote:

I know you think it would’ve helped, but do you think it really would’ve helped? They were vastly outnumbered. The problem is not that the Jews didn’t have guns, it’s that people like you allowed for a country to come about where a political leader could “root out the vermin” and no one blink about it.

I’m disappointed, but not surprised that the usual band of idiots hear a comment by Trump, and they’re not worried at all about the harm that can happen to people. Instead, they’re telling me that “I’m obsessed with him.”

It’s really funny, because I bet BiT in particular whines about school boards being pursued by the FBI, or what have you. He ignores that Eric Adams is under investigation. Ignore that the district attorney of Baltimore is under investigation. The FBI investigates people they think did criminal things. Investigating the Democratic senator from New Jersey is another one.

Yet when the guy he’s gonna vote for president states he wants to use the government to harm citizens, he doesn’t care. And Spock thinks the problem is that liberals just don’t have enough guns to fight back against the government. Why the hell should they have to fight back against their own government?

You guys are asking all the wrong questions, but the root of it is that you have a chronic persecution complex that doesn’t reflect reality, and you actually hate your fellow Americans
Talk about stupid, naive questions. :roll:

Have you ever studied history?
..what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? let them take arms.
~~ Thomas Jefferson

War is where the government tells you who the bad guy is.
Revolution is when you decide that for yourself.
-- Benjamin Franklin (maybe)

silverscreenselect

#12 Post by silverscreenselect » Tue Nov 14, 2023 8:35 am

BackInTex wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2023 8:06 am

I am familiar with history and what we're seeing here is in many ways similar to what happened in Germany in the early 1930s. The majority of the German people then weren't rabid antisemites. They were upset about the economy (rampant inflation) and the political system in general. Hitler played into their grievances. Hitler didn't spring his antisemitic rantings only after he assumed office. It's all there in Mein Kampf. But Hindenburg and the German intellectuals downplayed the existential threat Hitler posed thinking they could keep him under some form of control once he became Chancellor. And we all know what happened next.

These last few months Trump has gotten more and more open in discussing what he's going to do in a second term. The deliberately chosen "vermin" references are just the latest. And it won't be pretty for anyone who cares about our democratic institutions.

Weyoun

#13 Post by Weyoun » Tue Nov 14, 2023 9:11 am

BackInTex wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2023 8:06 am
Weyoun wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:12 am
Spock wrote:

You mean how a bunch of right wing loons declared everyone else in the country their enemy, and tried to imprison them all? Be careful, you’re tipping your hand.

My question was a little bit rhetorical. Why actually SHOULD we have to do that? Why in the year 2023 should we have to ask do we need a gun, in case Donald Trump gets elected and tries to imprison someone?

And while you moronically invoke Nazi Germany, that’s not our country. Why, after over 200 years of democracy, should we be asking can that type of thing can happen here, and why some folks on the board seem to be OK with it?

Things are actually not that bad with this country. There’s nothing going on that suggests that the government needs to go around imprisoning anyone for differing politics.

It’s interesting and telling to me that you simply think that’s the natural order of things, and we should expect it, and you’re not troubled or bothered at all by it.

It goes back to Flock assuming that hospitals would quiz people about their politics and not treat them based on their politics. We don’t have time to figure out that shit and why would we? Yet you and Flock assume that’s how the way things simply are.

At work, we have all sorts of folks from all sorts of different backgrounds and all sorts of different kinds of politics, managing to figure things out. That’s how America should be. People like you want to set it all on fire. Why?

flockofseagulls104

#14 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Tue Nov 14, 2023 6:30 pm

All of the things you've cited about Nazi Germany are happening here under the biden regime. As is their wont, the democrat party always accuses their opponents of what they are doing.

They are prosecuting their political opponents and trying to throw them in jail.
No citation needed. It is obvious to anyone with half a brain.

They have designated people who question their school boards as domestic terrorists.
https://nypost.com/2021/10/25/ag-merric ... planation/

They have designated traditional Catholics as domestic terrorists.
https://nypost.com/2023/02/16/tradition ... y-the-fbi/

They have jailed many people for years that they say were connected to Jan 6.
https://www.theepochtimes.com/us/jan-6- ... nt-5526655

The democrat party has many unabashed Hamas supporters and anti-semites within its ranks (Jew Haters for those of you who suffer from ultra-literalism). And after initial feigned support for Israel, they are now engaged in tying their hands.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/th ... r-AA1jOh0Z

They control the prevailing media and smear any independent media that doesn't tow their line. They have been training and indoctrinating young people for decades like the Hitler Youth.

I could do more, but that is probably enough for you to ignore for now.

And doc, I never said hospitals would try and kill MAGA people. I suggested that judging from the content of your rants, you might.

tlynn78

#15 Post by tlynn78 » Tue Nov 14, 2023 8:55 pm

Tue Nov 14, 2023 6:30 pm
All of the things you've cited about Nazi Germany are happening here under the biden regime. As is their wont, the democrat party always accuses their opponents of what they are doing.

They are prosecuting their political opponents and trying to throw them in jail.
No citation needed. It is obvious to anyone with half a brain.

They have designated people who question their school boards as domestic terrorists.
https://nypost.com/2021/10/25/ag-merric ... planation/

They have designated traditional Catholics as domestic terrorists.
https://nypost.com/2023/02/16/tradition ... y-the-fbi/

They have jailed many people for years that they say were connected to Jan 6.
https://www.theepochtimes.com/us/jan-6- ... nt-5526655

The democrat party has many unabashed Hamas supporters and anti-semites within its ranks (Jew Haters for those of you who suffer from ultra-literalism). And after initial feigned support for Israel, they are now engaged in tying their hands.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/th ... r-AA1jOh0Z

They control the prevailing media and smear any independent media that doesn't tow their line. They have been training and indoctrinating young people for decades like the Hitler Youth.

I could do more, but that is probably enough for you to ignore for now.

And doc, I never said hospitals would try and kill MAGA people. I suggested that judging from the content of your rants, you might.
And yet, it appears to be those on the Left cheering for Hamas and calling for the eradication of Jews - weird how those pesky facts work...
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. -Thomas Paine
You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. -Ayn Rand
Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities. -Voltaire

Spock

#16 Post by Spock » Tue Nov 14, 2023 9:15 pm

Weyoun>>>"I know you think it would’ve helped, but do you think it really would’ve helped? They were vastly outnumbered. The problem is not that the Jews didn’t have guns." <<<<

So, why bother resisting any tyranny then if you are outnumbered? 1943 Jewish Council Poo-Bah Weyoun has made it clear that he would have counseled against the Warsaw Ghetto Uprising. Why bother-you will just die anyway?

I am guessing that the Jews who rose in the Warsaw Ghetto in 1943 might have found a few guns more guns handy as they decided to fight (and probably die) on their feet rather than die on their knees.

But you are smart so I guess we should listen to you on how stupid the Warsaw Ghetto Jews were to resist.

https://www.goodreads.com/quotes/34738- ... nking-what

Read Solzhenitsyn's great quote on "How we burned in the camps"-on what resistance could have done-as you are a genius I am sure you are familiar with it. Solzhenitsyn's quote applies to the Gulags but it works for Jews in Nazi Germany as well.

Solzhenitsyn>>"“And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand?... The Organs would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers and transport and, notwithstanding all of Stalin's thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt! If...if...We didn't love freedom enough. And even more – we had no awareness of the real situation.... We purely and simply deserved everything that happened afterward.”<<<<

silverscreenselect

#17 Post by silverscreenselect » Tue Nov 14, 2023 9:19 pm

Tue Nov 14, 2023 6:30 pm
It's interesting that in all of what you've cited, none of it involves the leading candidate for President of the United States and 91-time indicted former President.

silverscreenselect

#18 Post by silverscreenselect » Tue Nov 14, 2023 9:21 pm

tlynn78 wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2023 8:55 pm
And yet, it appears to be those on the Left cheering for Hamas and calling for the eradication of Jews - weird how those pesky facts work...
We've already dealt with this in another thread:

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=62143#p601775

flockofseagulls104

#19 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Tue Nov 14, 2023 9:27 pm

Tue Nov 14, 2023 9:21 pm
tlynn78 wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2023 8:55 pm
We've already dealt with this in another thread:

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=62143#p601775
No, you dealt with it in your stupid way. White Supremacists represent no one, and no one supports them. Any connection with conservatives is a figment of your imagination. How many times do you have to be told that? They are like your Seam Hannity obsession. You keep coming back to it no matter what. Its like talking to someone who has no short-term memory. Nothing ever gets through to you.

No one but you pays any attention to what they say or do. But you have several US Representatives that are documented Hamas supporters. You have thousands of indocrinated college students going around ripping down pictures of Hamas hostages convinced the pictures are Israeli propaganda. Wake up. The nazis are from your side.

silverscreenselect

#20 Post by silverscreenselect » Tue Nov 14, 2023 10:23 pm

Tue Nov 14, 2023 9:27 pm
White Supremacists represent no one, and no one supports them.
Except for a President who calls them very fine people.

flockofseagulls104

#21 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Tue Nov 14, 2023 10:28 pm

Tue Nov 14, 2023 10:23 pm
Hannity obsession again. And once again, you can only think about anything in terms of trump. Sad.

Here's something else for you not to read and to ignore

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/artic ... 40950.html

silverscreenselect

#22 Post by silverscreenselect » Tue Nov 14, 2023 10:43 pm

Tue Nov 14, 2023 10:28 pm
Tue Nov 14, 2023 10:23 pm
Hannity obsession again. And once again, you can only think about anything in terms of trump. Sad.

Here's something else for you not to read and to ignore

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/artic ... 40950.html
Your source is Dennis Prager, who wrote the article. I've seen dozens of articles and pictures of the Charlottesville rally. Dennis Prager and Donald Trump (two days after the fact) claiming there were "very fine people" there doesn't make it so. I've yet to see any "very fine people" on the right. Every time I've asked anyone to show me any proof they were there, they (and that includes you, Flock) just duck the issue.

flockofseagulls104

#23 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Tue Nov 14, 2023 10:53 pm

I've yet to see any "very fine people" on the right.
Yup, I've noticed that.

Spock

#24 Post by Spock » Wed Nov 15, 2023 8:45 am

Weyoun>>>"And while you moronically invoke Nazi Germany, that’s not our country.'<<<

As a point of fact, Weyoun, it wasn't Bit who invoked Nazi Germany in this thread-it was SSS (and you in the second post) who moronically invoked it in the first post and you both moronically invoke it whenever you can.

Your view of history is very simplistic. You guysonly seems to only know one evil. Odd how you never mentions the Gulags or any of the evils of Communism of the last century (which killed far more than Nazism). I am guessing that criticizing the Communists would cut a little close to SSS's world view (and maybe yours, as well).

For a sense of scale, by many accounts-the Soviet Communists killed more Ukrainians in the Holodomor alone than Jews were killed in the Holocaust.

The Holodomor was the deliberate starvation of the Ukrainians in the 1930's.

And this question stands from an earlier post.

Weyoun>>>"I know you think it would’ve helped, but do you think it really would’ve helped? They were vastly outnumbered. The problem is not that the Jews didn’t have guns." <<<<

So, why bother resisting any tyranny then if you are outnumbered? 1943 Jewish Council Poo-Bah Weyoun has made it clear that he would have counseled against the Warsaw Ghetto Uprising. Why bother-you will just die anyway?

Weyoun

#25 Post by Weyoun » Wed Nov 15, 2023 9:08 am

It’s hilarious and child like that you think a few AR 15s would’ve kept the communist from taking over Russia, also.

Larger to the point, in AMERICAN history, such rebellions were never needed.

It took a full on civil war to end slavery, not a few rednecks with guns (who would have been okay with slavery).

And during the civil rights movement, it was peaceful protest that led to reform. The majority of people being killed were blacks and sympathetic whites, again by rednecks with guns.

Wouldn’t it seem that having a few citizens with guns does nothing to actually promote liberty in the context of AMERICAN history. Indeed, it can often be used to prevent prevent the development of greater liberty among others.

And I think that’s what you’re about here. No one’s taking your house or farm, but having a few guns might make it easier for you to shoot those who seek greater liberty.