Moscow Mitch freezes on camera again

If it's going to get the Bored heated, then take it here PLEASE.
Pastor Fireball

Moscow Mitch freezes on camera again

#1 Post by Pastor Fireball » Wed Aug 30, 2023 1:15 pm

Following up from Bob#s post in the main forum last month, Kentucky's chinless dildo had another attack of aphasia today. Suspiciously, the moment came when a reporter asked him about his chances of running for re-election in 2026.
"[Drumpf's] name alone creates division and anger, whose words inspire dissension and hatred, and can't possibly 'Make America Great Again.'" --Kobe Bryant (1978-2020)

"In times of crisis, the wise build bridges. The foolish build barriers." --Chadwick Boseman (1976-2020)

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

Re: Moscow Mitch freezes on camera again

#2 Post by Beebs52 » Thu Aug 31, 2023 6:27 pm

I know you never resond, but you have a proclivity of using sexual imagery in your denunciations. Have you explored this with a therapist?
Well, then

Weyoun

#3 Post by Weyoun » Fri Sep 01, 2023 3:44 pm

Had some eye deviation with this one.

I suspect is fall and brain injury from earlier this year was more serious than they let on, big surprise.

I think he has a seizure disorder.

Ritterskoop

#4 Post by Ritterskoop » Sat Sep 02, 2023 12:02 pm

My dad had some grand mal seizures in his 20s and 30s, before getting on a central nervous system depressant. He used to describe other people's epilepsy as more petite mal, of which MCconnell reminds me.
If you fail to pilot your own ship, don't be surprised at what inappropriate port you find yourself docked. - Tom Robbins
--------
At the moment of commitment, the universe conspires to assist you. - attributed to Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.

Ritterskoop

#5 Post by Ritterskoop » Mon Sep 04, 2023 12:11 pm

I bet a lot of us would support Mitch McConnell and Dianne Feinstein mutually pledging to step down at the same time and let others finish out their terms.

Flashback to The West Wing episode "The Supremes," in which
Spoiler
two politically opposite justices step down for younger folks with their same basic positions.
It's among the best episodes of an admittedly less-than-amazing season 5.
If you fail to pilot your own ship, don't be surprised at what inappropriate port you find yourself docked. - Tom Robbins
--------
At the moment of commitment, the universe conspires to assist you. - attributed to Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.

Ritterskoop

#6 Post by Ritterskoop » Wed Sep 06, 2023 6:05 am

From Newsweek, https://www.newsweek.com/mitch-mcconnel ... rn-1824870: "On Tuesday, McConnell's office released a letter from the Capitol physician Brian Monahan, who said that there is "no evidence" that the senator suffered a seizure disorder, stroke, transient ischemic attack (TIA) or movement disorder such as Parkinson's disease during the latest incident."

They keep trying to say it is dehydration, which I've seen in an older person, and it does lead to some incidents like McConnell's. The fix is not more fluids in our case, but intravenous magnesium. There are several things going on that all feed on each other.

Best wishes to McConnell and his family.
--------

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#7 Post by Beebs52 » Thu Sep 07, 2023 2:24 pm

Ritterskoop wrote:
Mon Sep 04, 2023 12:11 pm
I bet a lot of us would support Mitch McConnell and Dianne Feinstein mutually pledging to step down at the same time and let others finish out their terms.

Flashback to The West Wing episode "The Supremes," in which
Spoiler
two politically opposite justices step down for younger folks with their same basic positions.
It's among the best episodes of an admittedly less-than-amazing season 5.
Yes
Well, then

earendel

#8 Post by earendel » Mon Sep 11, 2023 8:51 am

Ritterskoop wrote:
McConnell won't resign because Kentucky has a Democratic governor, who would appoint his replacement. Should that change in November, that might change his decision-making.
"Elen sila lumenn omentielvo...A star shines on the hour of our meeting."

silverscreenselect

#9 Post by silverscreenselect » Mon Sep 11, 2023 9:02 am

earendel wrote:
Mon Sep 11, 2023 8:51 am
Ritterskoop wrote:
McConnell won't resign because Kentucky has a Democratic governor, who would appoint his replacement. Should that change in November, that might change his decision-making.
That's not fully accurate. Because McConnell is a Republican, the state Republican party would provide a list of three candidates to the governor who would select one. Presumably, if McConnell resigned now, there would be a special election in 2024 to fill the remaining two years of his term.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

mrkelley23

#10 Post by mrkelley23 » Mon Sep 11, 2023 3:53 pm

silverscreenselect wrote:
Mon Sep 11, 2023 9:02 am
earendel wrote:
Ritterskoop wrote:
That's not fully accurate. Because McConnell is a Republican, the state Republican party would provide a list of three candidates to the governor who would select one. Presumably, if McConnell resigned now, there would be a special election in 2024 to fill the remaining two years of his term.
Ear can be forgiven for missing that one, even as a Kentucky resident, because the legislature snuck that one in four years ago in the lame duck session after Beshear won and before he was sworn in. He does have legal options, if it ever becomes an issue, but the only way I see that happening is if McConnell dies in office.
For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled. -- Richard Feynman

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#11 Post by Bob78164 » Thu Sep 14, 2023 9:25 am

mrkelley23 wrote:
Mon Sep 11, 2023 3:53 pm
silverscreenselect wrote:
Mon Sep 11, 2023 9:02 am
earendel wrote:
Ear can be forgiven for missing that one, even as a Kentucky resident, because the legislature snuck that one in four years ago in the lame duck session after Beshear won and before he was sworn in. He does have legal options, if it ever becomes an issue, but the only way I see that happening is if McConnell dies in office.
II don't know about "snuck that in." I was aware of it in real time. --Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson