Fire up the toaster, political edition

If it's going to get the Bored heated, then take it here PLEASE.
Message
Author
User avatar
silverscreenselect
Posts: 23516
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:21 pm
Contact:

Re: Fire up the toaster, political edition

#51 Post by silverscreenselect » Sun Jan 21, 2024 11:18 pm

flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Sun Jan 21, 2024 9:37 pm
And baseless slandering with false charges of being guilty of rape. Maybe Trump should sue you for defamation on the bored. Might get 50 cents. But I guess all those things are baseless allegations and everything E. Jean Carroll says is gospel.
What E. Jean Carroll said is "gospel" because the jury chose to believe her over Donald Trump. That's how trials in this country work. And you obviously didn't bother to read the judge's lengthy explanation of the difference between "rape" and "sexual abuse" under the rather restrictive provisions of the New York Penal Code. To refresh your memory:
he said that the conduct the jury effectively found Trump liable for — forced digital penetration — meets a more common definition of rape. He cited definitions offered by the American Psychological Association and the Justice Department, which in 2012 expanded its definition of rape to include penetration “with any body part or object.”
flockofseagulls104 wrote:No, I disagree with the jury in the US District Court of Southern New York case. I don't think it ever happened.
So, how many judges and juries do you disagree with by now. It's got to be well over 60 since that was only the election fraud cases by the time Trump left office. It must give you a great feeling to know that you are are right and so many other judges and juries (who actually heard the evidence and read the various pleadings) were wrong.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

User avatar
flockofseagulls104
Posts: 7986
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:07 pm
Location: Atlanta, GA

Re: Fire up the toaster, political edition

#52 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Sun Jan 21, 2024 11:42 pm

silverscreenselect wrote:
Sun Jan 21, 2024 11:18 pm
flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Sun Jan 21, 2024 9:37 pm
And baseless slandering with false charges of being guilty of rape. Maybe Trump should sue you for defamation on the bored. Might get 50 cents. But I guess all those things are baseless allegations and everything E. Jean Carroll says is gospel.
What E. Jean Carroll said is "gospel" because the jury chose to believe her over Donald Trump. That's how trials in this country work. And you obviously didn't bother to read the judge's lengthy explanation of the difference between "rape" and "sexual abuse" under the rather restrictive provisions of the New York Penal Code. To refresh your memory:
he said that the conduct the jury effectively found Trump liable for — forced digital penetration — meets a more common definition of rape. He cited definitions offered by the American Psychological Association and the Justice Department, which in 2012 expanded its definition of rape to include penetration “with any body part or object.”
flockofseagulls104 wrote:No, I disagree with the jury in the US District Court of Southern New York case. I don't think it ever happened.
So, how many judges and juries do you disagree with by now. It's got to be well over 60 since that was only the election fraud cases by the time Trump left office. It must give you a great feeling to know that you are are right and so many other judges and juries (who actually heard the evidence and read the various pleadings) were wrong.
But I will hang on, like you do, with the point that you accused Trump of rape totally falsely, and with knowledge aforethought. Knowing it was legally, factually and morally wrong. To falsely justify your political and obsessive objective. Just like your comrades that you so often quote do.

I stated my opinion and the reasons for my opinion. That is all I did, trollboy. Or am I supposed to write 'I believe the court decision' a thousand times on a blackboard and state it in public until I believe it, like in 1984?

I'll put this on here, though I doubt anyone will look at it. Go to 21:00. It will also address trollboy's "60 cases" obsession. Lot's of real evidence in this video. Not that you care.

Like the 'no widespread evidence of fraud' defense for election interference, it ignores all the other reams of evidence of limited fraud that when taken all together amount to more than enough steal the election. The swamp is smart enough not to put all their eggs in one basket. When looking at this one case in the light of all the others, there is certainly a pattern.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton... gullible idiot

User avatar
silverscreenselect
Posts: 23516
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:21 pm
Contact:

Re: Fire up the toaster, political edition

#53 Post by silverscreenselect » Mon Jan 22, 2024 2:32 am

flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Sun Jan 21, 2024 11:42 pm
I'll put this on here, though I doubt anyone will look at it. Go to 21:00. It will also address trollboy's "60 cases" obsession. Lot's of real evidence in this video. Not that you care.
John Eastman will have his chance to present his "real evidence" in court. And that's where these bogus fraud claims always fall apart, because they never present them under oath and subject to cross examination, but only in friendly forums to gullible fools like Flock.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

User avatar
earendel
Posts: 13610
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2007 5:25 am
Location: mired in the bureaucracy

Re: Fire up the toaster, political edition

#54 Post by earendel » Mon Jan 22, 2024 6:48 am

flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Sat Jan 20, 2024 6:59 pm
Consider this, ear: How is it that our current president, the MSM, and the democrat party is pushing the notion that AT LEAST HALF THE VOTING POPULATION OF THIS COUNTRY is a 'threat to our democracy', or some variance of that bull. I, myself, never got the memo on that. Do you really believe that? Do you really believe that me and people like me want to end this republic (not democracy) and set up some kind of government that our accusers can't and won't define? That someone who was already President for 4 years is going to come in and establish a dictatorship somehow? And that anyone would let him?
I think you have the capacity to get real, unlike some of the others on this bored. Consider getting real.
It's not the "half the voting population" that concerns me. I don't think they are a direct threat to democracy (or the republic). What worries me is the slavish devotion that so many of Trump's supporters have toward him. He was once quoted as saying that he could shoot somebody and he wouldn't lose any votes, and I believe him. Some of the things he has said he will do if re-elected worry me as well, such as internment camps for immigrants, mass deportations, using the justice system to go after former supporters, those things worry me.
"Elen sila lumenn omentielvo...A star shines on the hour of our meeting."

User avatar
Pastor Fireball
Posts: 2578
Joined: Mon May 24, 2010 4:48 am
Location: Cincinnati, OH, USA
Contact:

Re: Fire up the toaster, political edition

#55 Post by Pastor Fireball » Mon Jan 22, 2024 9:15 am

silverscreenselect wrote:
Sun Jan 21, 2024 9:08 pm
You're good at ignoring facts and reality in favor of baseless allegations. There's a reason that people who think like you have lost 60+ court cases. There, you have to produce evidence to support your allegations, not conspiracy theories. And you're getting close to seeing Trump get hit with two massive judgments, one for defaming and raping a woman and one for committing massive fraud. None of which matters because Donald Trump says so.

...

So, how many judges and juries do you disagree with by now. It's got to be well over 60 since that was only the election fraud cases by the time Trump left office. It must give you a great feeling to know that you are are [sic] right and so many other judges and juries (who actually heard the evidence and read the various pleadings) were wrong.
The great irony of it all is if America had the "justice system" of Russia or North Korea--countries that Former Guy and all of the MAGA maggots fantasize about so much--Former Guy never would have made it to any jury trial because he would have gotten a point-blank bullet to the back of the head years ago.

Flock should be thankful that he lives in a country where Former Guy faces only imprisonment and monetary fines for his 100+ crimes.
"[Drumpf's] name alone creates division and anger, whose words inspire dissension and hatred, and can't possibly 'Make America Great Again.'" --Kobe Bryant (1978-2020)

"In times of crisis, the wise build bridges. The foolish build barriers." --Chadwick Boseman (1976-2020)

User avatar
kroxquo
Posts: 3082
Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2008 12:24 pm
Location: On the Road to Kingdom Come
Contact:

Re: Fire up the toaster, political edition

#56 Post by kroxquo » Mon Jan 22, 2024 10:59 am

flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2024 4:05 pm
earendel wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2024 3:17 pm
flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2024 1:52 pm
Ron DeSantis is all but toast.

For the life of me, and for many others, I cannot understand why he did not just wait 4 years. He had enormous political capital and stock among the conservative base for his performance and policies in Florida. He would have inherited the MAGA movement. He has squandered that and will never be viewed the same way again. His national appeal and image are GONE.
TBH, I don't think there will be a solid MAGA movement after Trump. No one can command the stage like he does, no one can play the victim like Trump or be as arrogant as Trump. There will be a lot of scrambling by others, but I envision a splintering of the movement as different people try to retain the loyalty of the MAGA people.
Earendel, It is not solely about Trump. I am afraid you are way too reliant on the MSM for your news and opinions.

The MAGA movement is the evolution of the Tea Party movement, which was slandered and attacked by the mainstream media in the same way trump and MAGA was and is. We are NOT going away. We know the MSM lies and slanders us, and we don't care, because we know who we are and we know what they are. We know they are lying. Just as I know most of the stuff trollboy says about me is bullshit.

It is a movement, not something tied to one person. That is what you and the MSM don't understand. Trump is the only possible current Presidential candidate who espouses our values and objectives. And for me, he didn't have my support in 2016. I didn't vote for him then, because my vote was irrelevant, but I would have if I lived where I am now. Just as the lesser of two eviIs. I think he won in 2016 because of the movement and the general unlikability of Clinton. He EARNED my support in 2020 and 2024 because of what he accomplished in his administration.

In coming years there will be more. Vivek may turn out to be one of these. Maybe Don Jr or Eric? Who knows. And my point above is that DeSantis will NOT be one of those. And he could have been. WE will choose. The party won't choose for us, like what happens in the dem party. And what the uniparty is trying to do. The Rona Romneys are on their way out. We will not be blindly loyal to a candidate. THEY have to be loyal to us. That is what most of us have learned. We're not going to be fooled again. DeSantis disqualified himself.

So, yes, DeSantis is toast for 2024, 2028 and beyond. Unless, as Tucker Carlson has pointed out, the left uses its final option, God Forbid.
I am truly trying to understand something, so I hope you will not take this as an attack. What are the "values and objectives" that the MAGA movement espouses? Is it lower taxes, less regulation, pro-life, traditional values? Or is there something I'm missing because if those traditional conservative goals are at the heart of it, then why is Trump the "only possible current Presidential candidate" who can stand up for them? "Draining the swamp" is rather vague - what does it mean in practical terms? And are traditional conservatives like Mike Pence, Liz Cheney, and Mitt Romney, who have spent their careers pursuing those kind of policies considered persona non grata by your movement?
You live and learn. Or at least you live. - Douglas Adams

User avatar
Bob78164
Bored Moderator
Posts: 21696
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:02 pm
Location: By the phone

Re: Fire up the toaster, political edition

#57 Post by Bob78164 » Mon Jan 22, 2024 11:45 am

kroxquo wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2024 10:59 am
I am truly trying to understand something, so I hope you will not take this as an attack. What are the "values and objectives" that the MAGA movement espouses? Is it lower taxes, less regulation, pro-life, traditional values? Or is there something I'm missing because if those traditional conservative goals are at the heart of it, then why is Trump the "only possible current Presidential candidate" who can stand up for them? "Draining the swamp" is rather vague - what does it mean in practical terms? And are traditional conservatives like Mike Pence, Liz Cheney, and Mitt Romney, who have spent their careers pursuing those kind of policies considered persona non grata by your movement?
I'd make this question a little less abstract. What do MAGA Republicans think they'd be able to do if they prevail that they can't already do?

The answer (at least for women) clearly isn't control their own bodies. If Republicans ever get the chance, they'll pass a national abortion ban and take that freedom away from the American women who still retain it. --Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson

User avatar
flockofseagulls104
Posts: 7986
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:07 pm
Location: Atlanta, GA

Re: Fire up the toaster, political edition

#58 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Mon Jan 22, 2024 5:06 pm

Bob78164 wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2024 11:45 am
kroxquo wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2024 10:59 am
I am truly trying to understand something, so I hope you will not take this as an attack. What are the "values and objectives" that the MAGA movement espouses? Is it lower taxes, less regulation, pro-life, traditional values? Or is there something I'm missing because if those traditional conservative goals are at the heart of it, then why is Trump the "only possible current Presidential candidate" who can stand up for them? "Draining the swamp" is rather vague - what does it mean in practical terms? And are traditional conservatives like Mike Pence, Liz Cheney, and Mitt Romney, who have spent their careers pursuing those kind of policies considered persona non grata by your movement?
I'd make this question a little less abstract. What do MAGA Republicans think they'd be able to do if they prevail that they can't already do?

The answer (at least for women) clearly isn't control their own bodies. If Republicans ever get the chance, they'll pass a national abortion ban and take that freedom away from the American women who still retain it. --Bob
Um, bobby, nice one. You seem to be in the same class as trollboy when it comes to lawyering. Interpreting clear law falsely to promote your political ends. The overturning of Roe sent the decision back to the states. IMO, there is no way it is going back to a national question because that is as unconstitutional as Roe was. Never going to happen, no matter how much Graham-Cracker wants it. You, in California, can go your way and legalize killing unruly 3 year olds, after you cut off their junk to change their sex.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton... gullible idiot

User avatar
kroxquo
Posts: 3082
Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2008 12:24 pm
Location: On the Road to Kingdom Come
Contact:

Re: Fire up the toaster, political edition

#59 Post by kroxquo » Mon Jan 22, 2024 5:12 pm

flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2024 5:06 pm
Bob78164 wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2024 11:45 am
kroxquo wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2024 10:59 am
I am truly trying to understand something, so I hope you will not take this as an attack. What are the "values and objectives" that the MAGA movement espouses? Is it lower taxes, less regulation, pro-life, traditional values? Or is there something I'm missing because if those traditional conservative goals are at the heart of it, then why is Trump the "only possible current Presidential candidate" who can stand up for them? "Draining the swamp" is rather vague - what does it mean in practical terms? And are traditional conservatives like Mike Pence, Liz Cheney, and Mitt Romney, who have spent their careers pursuing those kind of policies considered persona non grata by your movement?
I'd make this question a little less abstract. What do MAGA Republicans think they'd be able to do if they prevail that they can't already do?

The answer (at least for women) clearly isn't control their own bodies. If Republicans ever get the chance, they'll pass a national abortion ban and take that freedom away from the American women who still retain it. --Bob
Um, bobby, nice one. You seem to be in the same class as trollboy when it comes to lawyering. Interpreting clear law falsely to promote your political ends. The overturning of Roe sent the decision back to the states. IMO, there is no way it is going back to a national question because that is as unconstitutional as Roe was. Never going to happen, no matter how much Graham-Cracker wants it. You, in California, can go your way and legalize killing unruly 3 year olds, after you cut off their junk to change their sex.
Could you answer my original questions?
You live and learn. Or at least you live. - Douglas Adams

User avatar
flockofseagulls104
Posts: 7986
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:07 pm
Location: Atlanta, GA

Re: Fire up the toaster, political edition

#60 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Mon Jan 22, 2024 10:35 pm

I am truly trying to understand something, so I hope you will not take this as an attack. What are the "values and objectives" that the MAGA movement espouses? Is it lower taxes, less regulation, pro-life, traditional values? Or is there something I'm missing because if those traditional conservative goals are at the heart of it, then why is Trump the "only possible current Presidential candidate" who can stand up for them? "Draining the swamp" is rather vague - what does it mean in practical terms? And are traditional conservatives like Mike Pence, Liz Cheney, and Mitt Romney, who have spent their careers pursuing those kind of policies considered persona non grata by your movement?
You are asking a lot of questions. I will try and help you understand.

Several years ago, the Tea Party Movement started in the Obama administration, fueled by Washington's failure to even recognize our debt. It grew to influence on many issues involving DC's intransigence to the will of the people and it's protecting, isolating, gathering and consolidating power into the hands of an elite few. The Tea Party was attacked, no surprise, as being 'racist' by the actual racists who use the race card against anything and everything that opposes them. it kinda faded away, as the MSM ignored it. But the people, like me, who are very much concerned about the consolidation of political and governmental power in Washington did NOT go away. I was not convinced to support trump in 2016. I believed he was a liberal Hollywood type that got the idea to masquerade as a republican in order to satisfy his massive ego. But he got enough support, because of his name recognition and mostly because Hillary was extremely off-putting and over confident.

But then I paid attention to what he actually did. He, unlike most other republicans, actually tried to carry out on the things he campaigned on. That, in a nutshell, is the battle inside the republican party right now. Most of the repubs say one thing when they campaign, but when they get to Washington, they cave in to the will of the swamp. They campaign saying one thing, then they do the exact opposite. These creatures are called RINOs or Uniparty members. We, the MAGA - Tea Party wing of the repubs, are trying to rid the party of those types, that always let the swamp get its way. I do not identify as a republican, but I 'caucus' with them, because there's no place I would ever be allowed to occupy in the democrat party, since they have gone whole-hog communist in the past couple of decades.

What do we want? Lot's of things. The Congress is supposed to have a budget. When was the last time it actually did? The Uniparty always avoids that by passing CRs because they are deathly afraid of being blamed for shutting down the government. So they don't do their jobs. We want to have a country. We need to have borders that are defended. When did we last have them? Why don't our elected officials do their jobs and give us a workable and enforcable immigration system, like we used to have? Because the power base in Washington doesn't want one. Who actually governs us? Who makes all these rules and regulations that are constantly creeping into our lives? No more incandescent light bulbs? We have to go to electric cars, even though we're not equipped to power them and they can only go 200 miles at a time? The Congress doesn't make these rules. Not the people we elect, but the hundreds of thousands of little emperors that are appointed and can never be fired that are the main creatures of the swamp. That is our main enemy. It needs to be broken and decentralized.

Trump is the only one who understands what the real threat is, and he's the only one who has enough political capital to overcome the cheating and manipulation that has taken root in our election system. It is not just machine and counting vulnerabilities. It is the flaunting and outright violations of election law. If you really want to understand, watch the John Eastman video I posted earlier. We need to stop this now, or we will lose our country as we have known it. We will turn into Venezuela. Preventing that is what our movement is about.

I don't expect you to understand, krox, or even be curious enough to look into it. I'm afraid you shown that. I think you just want to see my answer so you can throw mud at it. But I always have hope.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton... gullible idiot

User avatar
Bob78164
Bored Moderator
Posts: 21696
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:02 pm
Location: By the phone

Re: Fire up the toaster, political edition

#61 Post by Bob78164 » Wed Feb 07, 2024 9:05 pm

Marianne Williamson has suspended her campaign. --Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson

User avatar
silverscreenselect
Posts: 23516
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:21 pm
Contact:

Re: Fire up the toaster, political edition

#62 Post by silverscreenselect » Sat Feb 17, 2024 10:30 am

Joe Manchin announced he will not be running for President either on No Labels or as an independent candidate. He reiterated his position that he does not want to do anything that would increase the chances of Donald Trump becoming President again.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

User avatar
silverscreenselect
Posts: 23516
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:21 pm
Contact:

Re: Fire up the toaster, political edition

#63 Post by silverscreenselect » Wed Mar 06, 2024 9:32 am

Nikki Haley officially dropped out this morning. She didn't endorse Trump but said in essence she hoped he would earn her support (one day after he called her "birdbrain").
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

User avatar
flockofseagulls104
Posts: 7986
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:07 pm
Location: Atlanta, GA

Re: Fire up the toaster, political edition

#64 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Wed Mar 06, 2024 12:51 pm

silverscreenselect wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2024 9:32 am
Nikki Haley officially dropped out this morning. She didn't endorse Trump but said in essence she hoped he would earn her support (one day after he called her "birdbrain").
Trump did not invent negative campaigning. He just started using it better than the democrats do. Haley wasn't above it, bringing up the 'mental incompetence' issue against Trump, rehashing the leftist 'threat to democracy' garbage etc. But you are obsessed on the 'birdbrain' taunt. What? Is he supposed to apologize? Is Haley going to take back her words? Maybe you can look at Trump's post-campaign relationships with Ted Cruz, and Ramaswamy as real examples. After the heat of campaigning, they became allies. Perhaps, after some time, even DeSantis can recover his political capital. But he did it to himself.

I hate negative campaigning, but, apparently, it is very effective with some people. Democrats pretty much rely on it, since they have nothing else to run on. Your narrow viewpoint about anything TDS-related is very apparent.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton... gullible idiot

User avatar
jarnon
Posts: 6378
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2007 9:52 pm
Location: Merion, Pa.

Re: Fire up the toaster, political edition

#65 Post by jarnon » Wed Mar 06, 2024 4:07 pm

Minnesota Congressman Dean Phillips has ended his campaign and endorsed President Biden. He got 8% of the vote in his home state primary, behind Biden and Uncommitted.
Слава Україні!
עם ישראל חי

User avatar
flockofseagulls104
Posts: 7986
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:07 pm
Location: Atlanta, GA

Re: Fire up the toaster, political edition

#66 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Wed Mar 06, 2024 4:50 pm

jarnon wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2024 4:07 pm
Minnesota Congressman Dean Phillips has ended his campaign and endorsed President Biden. He got 8% of the vote in his home state primary, behind Biden and Uncommitted.
Jason Palmer for President!

Those islanders better watch out. This was the first time a sitting president has lost a primary.

My Congressman, the indubitable Hank Johnson, may decide to have their island tipped over in retribution. Hank probably would inject himself with bleach to cure covid.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton... gullible idiot

User avatar
flockofseagulls104
Posts: 7986
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:07 pm
Location: Atlanta, GA

Re: Fire up the toaster, political edition

#67 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Thu Mar 07, 2024 11:21 am

This guy is toast. But your party will keep using him. Sad and disgusting.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton... gullible idiot

User avatar
silverscreenselect
Posts: 23516
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:21 pm
Contact:

Re: Fire up the toaster, political edition

#68 Post by silverscreenselect » Fri Apr 05, 2024 7:12 am

"No Labels," the potential alternative political party, announced they would not be fielding a candidate for President this year, after being rebuffed by Joe Manchin, Larry Hogan, and numerous other possible Presidential candidates.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

User avatar
Ritterskoop
Posts: 5745
Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2007 10:16 pm
Location: Charlotte, NC

Re: Fire up the toaster, political edition

#69 Post by Ritterskoop » Fri Apr 05, 2024 11:51 am

silverscreenselect wrote:
Fri Apr 05, 2024 7:12 am
"No Labels," the potential alternative political party, announced they would not be fielding a candidate for President this year, after being rebuffed by Joe Manchin, Larry Hogan, and numerous other possible Presidential candidates.
I was looking forward to a ticket of Chris Christie and Tulsi Gabbard.
If you fail to pilot your own ship, don't be surprised at what inappropriate port you find yourself docked. - Tom Robbins
--------
At the moment of commitment, the universe conspires to assist you. - attributed to Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.

User avatar
flockofseagulls104
Posts: 7986
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:07 pm
Location: Atlanta, GA

Re: Fire up the toaster, political edition

#70 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Fri Apr 05, 2024 4:56 pm

Ritterskoop wrote:
Fri Apr 05, 2024 11:51 am
silverscreenselect wrote:
Fri Apr 05, 2024 7:12 am
"No Labels," the potential alternative political party, announced they would not be fielding a candidate for President this year, after being rebuffed by Joe Manchin, Larry Hogan, and numerous other possible Presidential candidates.
I was looking forward to a ticket of Chris Christie and Tulsi Gabbard.
It was oh so obvious the only reason for it to exist was to take away votes from trump. They were not representing 'middle ground'. When they found they couldn't find any candidate to accomplish that, instead of backing RFK, they chose to take all their money and go away. Rest assured, that money will go against trump in one way or another.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton... gullible idiot

User avatar
Ritterskoop
Posts: 5745
Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2007 10:16 pm
Location: Charlotte, NC

Re: Fire up the toaster, political edition

#71 Post by Ritterskoop » Mon Apr 08, 2024 1:48 pm

I thought No Labels was founded long before Trump?

Gotta go check on this. Might have misremembered.
If you fail to pilot your own ship, don't be surprised at what inappropriate port you find yourself docked. - Tom Robbins
--------
At the moment of commitment, the universe conspires to assist you. - attributed to Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.

User avatar
flockofseagulls104
Posts: 7986
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:07 pm
Location: Atlanta, GA

Re: Fire up the toaster, political edition

#72 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Mon Apr 08, 2024 2:27 pm

Ritterskoop wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2024 1:48 pm
I thought No Labels was founded long before Trump?

Gotta go check on this. Might have misremembered.
Um. Why does it matter when it was founded? Their objective this time around was obvious.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton... gullible idiot

User avatar
Ritterskoop
Posts: 5745
Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2007 10:16 pm
Location: Charlotte, NC

Re: Fire up the toaster, political edition

#73 Post by Ritterskoop » Tue Apr 09, 2024 6:58 am

It matters because you said their only reason for existing was for something right now. That's not accurate.

It's not worth an argument; if you meant something else, that's OK.
If you fail to pilot your own ship, don't be surprised at what inappropriate port you find yourself docked. - Tom Robbins
--------
At the moment of commitment, the universe conspires to assist you. - attributed to Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.

wbtravis007
Posts: 1422
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:15 pm
Location: Skipperville, Tx.

Re: Fire up the toaster, political edition

#74 Post by wbtravis007 » Tue Apr 09, 2024 7:52 am

flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Fri Apr 05, 2024 4:56 pm
Ritterskoop wrote:
Fri Apr 05, 2024 11:51 am
silverscreenselect wrote:
Fri Apr 05, 2024 7:12 am
"No Labels," the potential alternative political party, announced they would not be fielding a candidate for President this year, after being rebuffed by Joe Manchin, Larry Hogan, and numerous other possible Presidential candidates.
I was looking forward to a ticket of Chris Christie and Tulsi Gabbard.
It was oh so obvious the only reason for it to exist was to take away votes from trump. They were not representing 'middle ground'. When they found they couldn't find any candidate to accomplish that, instead of backing RFK, they chose to take all their money and go away. Rest assured, that money will go against trump in one way or another.
Why would they back RFK, of all people?

You weird.

And, want to bet about the money?

You dumb.

User avatar
flockofseagulls104
Posts: 7986
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:07 pm
Location: Atlanta, GA

Re: Fire up the toaster, political edition

#75 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Tue Apr 09, 2024 9:14 am

Ritterskoop wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2024 6:58 am
It matters because you said their only reason for existing was for something right now. That's not accurate.

It's not worth an argument; if you meant something else, that's OK.
Skoop, I'm not going to argue with you. I just want to point out another instance of what trollboy lives on.

I think you are smart enough to understand my MAIN POINT. That No Labels did not put up a candidate because they could find none that would hurt Trump, while there were plenty that might take votes away from biden.

So you respond with a criticism that has nothing to do with the main point, saying because I used the term 'reason to exist' that I was wrong about the whole thing.

Using that logic, if you are a supporter of Planned Parenthood, you must be in favor of eugenics and culling the population's less desirables, because that is why Margeret Sanger founded it. Surely you must understand that things sometimes change over time and according to present circumstances. Why cling to an irrelevant point as an argument? Because you can't argue about the main point?

That's what trollboy does in his effort to disparage and negate every point I make on this bored. And that's what the MSM does all the time. Hopefully, you are not part of that.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton... gullible idiot

Post Reply