Update on Trump Legal Cases

If it's going to get the Bored heated, then take it here PLEASE.
flockofseagulls104

Re: Update on Trump Legal Cases

#51 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Sun Nov 26, 2023 10:08 pm

silverscreenselect wrote:
Sat Nov 25, 2023 9:26 am
flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Sat Nov 25, 2023 8:17 am
Maybe you have finally gotten the idea. That's how the 'news' works today. The dems and the swamp have the method down to a tee. So does Hamas.
No, that's how you work. You don't like the facts, and you deny them because the Democrats, the liberals, the doctors, the scientists, the press, and anyone else you don't like is manipulating or inventing them for their own sinister purposes. So far, they've charged over 1000 people in the January 6 insurrection and convicted or gotten guilty pleas from over 700 of them. Not to mention the dozens of witnesses who testified under oath at the hearings and the various trials. And the hours of footage that have been shown depicting hundreds of rioters. That's a whole heck of a lot of inventing and manipulating. Meanwhile, you, Trump, and Dennis Prager can't produce a single very fine person at the Charlottesville riot or enough evidence to win any of those 60 court cases after the 2020 election.
That's a whole heck of a lot of inventing and manipulating.
You bet it is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmNuViMRCYA

Let's see if you bother to watch it. What's the guy's name with the stick?
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

silverscreenselect

#52 Post by silverscreenselect » Sun Nov 26, 2023 11:23 pm

Sun Nov 26, 2023 10:08 pm
You bet it is.

You and this commentator are about two years too late with your epiphanies. There was a massive intelligence failure by the Capitol Police in regard to the insurrection. But saying that the rioters were invited in is like saying the Japanese were invited in at Pearl Harbor or Hamas was invited into Israel last month. Three months after the insurrection, the Inspector General published a scathing report on the subject and the Capitol Police Chief announced his resignation on January 7. Here's excerpts by a reporter on site that day:

A Damning New Report Finally Explains the Strangest Thing I Saw Inside the Capitol Riot
When I walked toward the Capitol on Jan. 6 alongside Donald Trump’s supporters and heard some of them had breached the building ahead, I expected the situation to escalate sharply. I expected police in military gear and a response as aggressive as I’ve come to anticipate covering and observing protests over the past year, where a single water bottle thrown at a cop line can bring a volley of tear gas and percussion grenades in retaliation. Instead, I easily walked into the Capitol perimeter. At the entrances to the building, there were a few Capitol Police officers helplessly trying to hold a line at the doors, but they were vastly outnumbered. The officers had somehow gotten the doors back closed, but within minutes, rioters were easily pushing past them again. Once I was inside, too, I saw no officers at all for a stretch, as rioters plundered and destroyed furniture. When I did, it was even more surreal: They looked as if they were there loitering themselves. Some were equipped with riot gear, others not, but most just stood there and watched. Some rioters stopped to ask them for directions. In one of the only direct interactions I saw, a Capitol officer asked a rioter to put out a cigarette, then walked away.

I’d never seen law enforcement show this level of restraint at any protest, much less a riot. And now we know why. A damning new report by the Capitol Police’s own inspector general, Michael A. Bolton, presented at a Capitol Hill hearing today, portrays a police force that recklessly disregarded intelligence and hobbled its own response at every turn. Bolton found that Capitol Police leadership dismissed threat assessments and forbade rank-and-file officers from appropriately responding to the threat. The New York Times reviewed a copy of the document and reported that the Capitol Police’s own intelligence warned three days before that “Congress itself is the target on the 6th.” There were warnings about who would be in the crowd: “Stop the Steal’s propensity to attract white supremacists, militia members and others who actively promote violence may lead to a significantly dangerous situation for law enforcement and the general public alike.” Bolton’s report also unearthed pre-insurrection warnings from the FBI and the Department of Homeland Security, which had relayed to the Capitol Police that a map of the Capitol’s tunnel system had turned up on pro-Trump message boards.

But the 104-page report found that, rather than ramp up security, the officers on duty were ordered to carry only limited riot-prevention equipment and to not carry stun grenades. Bolton wrote that “heavier less-lethal weapons were not used that day because of orders from leadership.” He added that the unit was “operating at a decreased level of readiness as a result of a lack of standards for equipment” that diminished “operational readiness.” Even without this new report, it was obvious the Capitol Police should have done more. Counterextremism experts had been ringing the alarm bells for months. Trump’s most fervent supporters had become progressively more radicalized in plain sight. But the report shows just how negligent Capitol Police brass really were ahead of the riot—which, as we’ve seen through footage and in report after report, nearly proved far more deadly than it ultimately did.

What is new here is the clear picture of just how badly the police leadership failed its own officers, too, the ones I saw bewildered behind the doors and in hallways. Bolton reported that some of the equipment issued to the police was faulty or expired. Some shields “shattered upon impact” because they were improperly stored. Some didn’t have shields at all because they were locked away on a bus. The civil disturbance unit, an apparently unpopular post tasked with containing large crowds, “was consequently required to respond to the crowd without the protection of their riot shields.” One rioter who dragged a Capitol officer down the steps and into the mob to be pummeled was famously quoted as saying, “I fed him to the people.” Now we know who allowed him to be fed upon.
Poorly informed, poorly equipped, poorly trained, and poorly led Capitol Police didn't handle the situation well. Many of those inside tried to defuse the situation and get the rioters outside as best they could. It's hard to know what type of irreparable damage to the artwork and furnishings in the Capitol might have resulted had the situation got really ugly inside as it did outside. A lot of that footage shows they were successful in calming down the same people who had been trying to break down the Capitol doors minutes before and getting a lot of them out of the building or away from some sensitive areas while Congress was still present.

And in case you've forgotten, their goal wasn't some sort of armed coup. It was to disrupt the certifying of the election results so they would be thrown back to the states to determine, where presumably, Trump thought he could get a better deal.

Again, the most telling evidence of what really occurred is in the subsequent court records. Over 1,000 people have been arrested so far in connection with the insurrection. Hundreds have pled guilty or been convicted. Several of the defendants raised the same claims that commentator did, that they thought they had been invited in. By my count, only two defendants have been acquitted so far.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

flockofseagulls104

#53 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Mon Nov 27, 2023 10:12 pm

Sun Nov 26, 2023 11:23 pm
Sun Nov 26, 2023 10:08 pm
You bet it is.

You and this commentator are about two years too late with your epiphanies. There was a massive intelligence failure by the Capitol Police in regard to the insurrection. But saying that the rioters were invited in is like saying the Japanese were invited in at Pearl Harbor or Hamas was invited into Israel last month. Three months after the insurrection, the Inspector General published a scathing report on the subject and the Capitol Police Chief announced his resignation on January 7. Here's excerpts by a reporter on site that day:

A Damning New Report Finally Explains the Strangest Thing I Saw Inside the Capitol Riot
When I walked toward the Capitol on Jan. 6 alongside Donald Trump’s supporters and heard some of them had breached the building ahead, I expected the situation to escalate sharply. I expected police in military gear and a response as aggressive as I’ve come to anticipate covering and observing protests over the past year, where a single water bottle thrown at a cop line can bring a volley of tear gas and percussion grenades in retaliation. Instead, I easily walked into the Capitol perimeter. At the entrances to the building, there were a few Capitol Police officers helplessly trying to hold a line at the doors, but they were vastly outnumbered. The officers had somehow gotten the doors back closed, but within minutes, rioters were easily pushing past them again. Once I was inside, too, I saw no officers at all for a stretch, as rioters plundered and destroyed furniture. When I did, it was even more surreal: They looked as if they were there loitering themselves. Some were equipped with riot gear, others not, but most just stood there and watched. Some rioters stopped to ask them for directions. In one of the only direct interactions I saw, a Capitol officer asked a rioter to put out a cigarette, then walked away.

I’d never seen law enforcement show this level of restraint at any protest, much less a riot. And now we know why. A damning new report by the Capitol Police’s own inspector general, Michael A. Bolton, presented at a Capitol Hill hearing today, portrays a police force that recklessly disregarded intelligence and hobbled its own response at every turn. Bolton found that Capitol Police leadership dismissed threat assessments and forbade rank-and-file officers from appropriately responding to the threat. The New York Times reviewed a copy of the document and reported that the Capitol Police’s own intelligence warned three days before that “Congress itself is the target on the 6th.” There were warnings about who would be in the crowd: “Stop the Steal’s propensity to attract white supremacists, militia members and others who actively promote violence may lead to a significantly dangerous situation for law enforcement and the general public alike.” Bolton’s report also unearthed pre-insurrection warnings from the FBI and the Department of Homeland Security, which had relayed to the Capitol Police that a map of the Capitol’s tunnel system had turned up on pro-Trump message boards.

But the 104-page report found that, rather than ramp up security, the officers on duty were ordered to carry only limited riot-prevention equipment and to not carry stun grenades. Bolton wrote that “heavier less-lethal weapons were not used that day because of orders from leadership.” He added that the unit was “operating at a decreased level of readiness as a result of a lack of standards for equipment” that diminished “operational readiness.” Even without this new report, it was obvious the Capitol Police should have done more. Counterextremism experts had been ringing the alarm bells for months. Trump’s most fervent supporters had become progressively more radicalized in plain sight. But the report shows just how negligent Capitol Police brass really were ahead of the riot—which, as we’ve seen through footage and in report after report, nearly proved far more deadly than it ultimately did.

What is new here is the clear picture of just how badly the police leadership failed its own officers, too, the ones I saw bewildered behind the doors and in hallways. Bolton reported that some of the equipment issued to the police was faulty or expired. Some shields “shattered upon impact” because they were improperly stored. Some didn’t have shields at all because they were locked away on a bus. The civil disturbance unit, an apparently unpopular post tasked with containing large crowds, “was consequently required to respond to the crowd without the protection of their riot shields.” One rioter who dragged a Capitol officer down the steps and into the mob to be pummeled was famously quoted as saying, “I fed him to the people.” Now we know who allowed him to be fed upon.
Poorly informed, poorly equipped, poorly trained, and poorly led Capitol Police didn't handle the situation well. Many of those inside tried to defuse the situation and get the rioters outside as best they could. It's hard to know what type of irreparable damage to the artwork and furnishings in the Capitol might have resulted had the situation got really ugly inside as it did outside. A lot of that footage shows they were successful in calming down the same people who had been trying to break down the Capitol doors minutes before and getting a lot of them out of the building or away from some sensitive areas while Congress was still present.

And in case you've forgotten, their goal wasn't some sort of armed coup. It was to disrupt the certifying of the election results so they would be thrown back to the states to determine, where presumably, Trump thought he could get a better deal.

Again, the most telling evidence of what really occurred is in the subsequent court records. Over 1,000 people have been arrested so far in connection with the insurrection. Hundreds have pled guilty or been convicted. Several of the defendants raised the same claims that commentator did, that they thought they had been invited in. By my count, only two defendants have been acquitted so far.
Big Surprise. He didn't even bother to watch it. Just spouted out the same old talking points.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

silverscreenselect

#54 Post by silverscreenselect » Tue Nov 28, 2023 12:09 am

Mon Nov 27, 2023 10:12 pm
Big Surprise. He didn't even bother to watch it. Just spouted out the same old talking points.
I did watch most of it. A lot of the footage of police firing off grenades and pepper spray occurred AFTER the mob had breached the initial police lines and were heading towards the Capitol. I especially got a kick out of the claim that pleading guilty because jail is a terrible place is somehow proof that you are innocent. But as these videos have started to surface, real news organizations have taken a look at them and the claims quickly fall apart under scrutiny. What you don't see in this half-hour video are the scenes showing 140 police officers being injured, many seriously, during the assault. Or the gallows they erected. Or the chants of "Hang Mike Pence."

Newly released Jan. 6 footage does not show a federal agent flashing his badge while undercover
CLAIM: Security camera footage from Jan. 6, 2021, shows a federal agent disguised as a supporter of then-President Donald Trump during the attack on the U.S. Capitol.

AP’S ASSESSMENT: False. The footage shows Kevin James Lyons, a Chicago man who was sentenced in July to more than four years in federal prison for his role in the attack. Multiple images of Lyons at the Capitol, dressed as he is in the footage, appear in court documents.

THE FACTS: After House Speaker Mike Johnson on Friday began releasing thousands of hours of footage from the Capitol insurrection, social media users — including members of Congress — seized on a clip they claimed proved that undercover federal agents participated in the riot. The video, which is 5 minutes and 31 seconds long, shows rioters and law enforcement personnel moving through a hallway in the Capitol. At 21 seconds into the video, a man appears from behind a column wearing a red “Make America Great Again” hat, a camouflage scarf covering most of his face, and a dark blue sweatshirt layered over a green sweatshirt. He walks toward the camera, flashing his palms at the 36-second mark with a small object in his right hand. The claim was shared by lawmakers, including Sen. Mike Lee, a Republican from Utah. Lee’s tweet, posted to his personal X account, was still live on Tuesday with more than 20,000 likes and shares.

But these claims play on enduring conspiracy theories about federal agents orchestrating the events of Jan. 6. Lyons was sentenced on July 14 to 51 months in federal prison for the part he played in the riot. Court documents include multiple images of Lyons inside the Capitol, dressed in the same outfit as in the security footage.
We went through this six months ago when Kevin McCarthy gave Tucker Carlson access to some of the same footage and he produced an "expose" about the insurrection. Those claims were thoroughly debunked in a matter of days. I expect we'll see the same thing this time around as real news outlets have the opportunity to examine the footage and the claims about them. And lest we forget, here's Josh Hawley doing his best to avoid an encounter with those peaceful protestors trying to break into the House and Senate chambers.

silverscreenselect

#55 Post by silverscreenselect » Thu Nov 30, 2023 12:37 pm

An appeals court in New York has reinstated the gag order against Trump and his attorneys in the ongoing New York fraud case. This is the intermediate level appeals court in New York; I'm not sure whether or how Trump could appeal this decision to the New York Court of Appeals, the highest court in the state. During the trial, Judge Engoron announced the appellate court's decision and said that he intends to "rigorously and vigorously" enforce the gag order.

flockofseagulls104

#56 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Thu Nov 30, 2023 6:15 pm

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... r-AA1kKuLm

Trump is exactly correct that the swamp is not coming after him. They are coming for us. He's just standing in their way.

Well, they don't have my name from this. I have wisely stayed off twitter. But if they want my name, I'll gladly apply to their list.

It just gets more and more digusting. And this is the shit you are defending and cheering on.

flockofseagulls104

#57 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Thu Nov 30, 2023 6:24 pm

BTW, one of our representatives, Barry Loudermilk, found evidence that the Jan 6th starchamber physically changed Cassidy Hutchinson's original testimony transcript to match her public testimony, which was completely different.

silverscreenselect

#58 Post by silverscreenselect » Thu Nov 30, 2023 6:32 pm

Thu Nov 30, 2023 6:15 pm
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... r-AA1kKuLm

Trump is exactly correct that the swamp is not coming after him. They are coming for us. He's just standing in their way.

Well, they don't have my name from this. I have wisely stayed off twitter. But if they want my name, I'll gladly apply to their list.

It just gets more and more digusting. And this is the shit you are defending and cheering on.
Sounds like good police work to me. Many of those followers were in the crowd that stormed the Capitol, and subpoenaing the records may help identify some and provide more evidence of the conspiracy.

They are coming for those of "us" who commit criminal acts. And that happens to be an awful lot of "us."

silverscreenselect

#59 Post by silverscreenselect » Thu Nov 30, 2023 6:42 pm

Thu Nov 30, 2023 6:24 pm
BTW, one of our representatives, Barry Loudermilk, found evidence that the Jan 6th starchamber physically changed Cassidy Hutchinson's original testimony transcript to match her public testimony, which was completely different.
Hutchinson's private testimony was revealed to the public in December of last year. If Loudermilk is now claiming it's been changed, he certainly waited a long time to make that charge. And that's the same Barry Loudermilk, who gave some of the rioters-to-be a personal tour of off-limits areas of the Capitol in the days immediately before January 6.

flockofseagulls104

#60 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Thu Nov 30, 2023 8:34 pm

It is truly astonishing how willfully ignorant you continue to be.

The starchamber destroyed almost everything they had when they lost control of the house. Just like criminals do when they are about to be caught. These records were found with a painstaking examination of the errata, which is only supposed to be used to correct things like spelling and grammar. Not for completely changing the testimony. Maybe someone forgot about that. Loudermilk had to do that because the starchamber destroyed all the records of the original depositions. And pretty much everything else.

That is what you are defending.

I have only heard the headlines. It is supposed to be revealed tomorrow. But you won't hear about it. Your state media will probably ignore it. But there will be plenty of 'experts' on the internet that will write wonderful 'fact-checking' pieces to refute it.

silverscreenselect

#61 Post by silverscreenselect » Fri Dec 01, 2023 10:09 am

Looks like Trump's lawyers are going to be even busier in the upcoming year. A DC federal appeals court ruled that Trump does not have presidential immunity against claims by injured DC police officers that he was responsible for the January 6 uprising. (The decision also applies to lawsuits filed by members of Congress.) A lower court dismissed the case, but the DC Circuit overruled that decision. Trump is also alleging presidential immunity in some of his criminal cases. I'm sure Trump will appeal this decision to the US Supreme Court, which will have to decide the question at some point.

jarnon

#62 Post by jarnon » Fri Dec 01, 2023 10:21 pm

Fri Dec 01, 2023 10:09 am
Looks like Trump's lawyers are going to be even busier in the upcoming year. A DC federal appeals court ruled that Trump does not have presidential immunity against claims by injured DC police officers that he was responsible for the January 6 uprising.
The mushrooming criminal and civil cases could make this thread last for years and grow to hundreds of posts.
Слава Україні!
עם ישראל חי

jarnon

#63 Post by jarnon » Fri Dec 01, 2023 10:38 pm

Judge rejects Trump's motion to dismiss 2020 federal election interference case

Trump’s lawyers argued that an ex-president is immune from criminal prosecution for his official acts. Judge Chutkan rejected that assertion. Here is her ruling: MEMORANDUM OPINION
Judge Chutkan wrote:Whatever immunities a sitting President may enjoy, the United States has only one Chief Executive at a time, and that position does not confer a lifelong “get-out-of-jail-free” pass. Former Presidents enjoy no special conditions on their federal criminal liability.

[Quoting an 1882 Supreme Court decision] “No officer of the law may set that law at defiance with impunity. All the officers of the government, from the highest to the lowest, are creatures of the law, and are bound to obey it.”

[Quoting George Washington] “The very idea of the power and the right of the people to establish government presupposes the duty of every individual to obey the established government.” “All obstructions to the execution of the laws,” including group arrangements to “counteract” the “regular deliberation and action of the constituted authorities, are destructive of this fundamental principle.” In Washington’s view, such obstructions would prove “fatal” to the Republic, as “cunning, ambitious, and unprincipled men will be enabled to subvert the power of the people and to usurp for themselves the reins of government, destroying afterwards the very engines which have lifted them to unjust dominion.”
Слава Україні!
עם ישראל חי

silverscreenselect

#64 Post by silverscreenselect » Mon Dec 04, 2023 11:32 pm

Thu Nov 30, 2023 12:37 pm
An appeals court in New York has reinstated the gag order against Trump and his attorneys in the ongoing New York fraud case. This is the intermediate level appeals court in New York; I'm not sure whether or how Trump could appeal this decision to the New York Court of Appeals, the highest court in the state. During the trial, Judge Engoron announced the appellate court's decision and said that he intends to "rigorously and vigorously" enforce the gag order.
Trump has now lost his opportunity to appeal this appellate decision to the highest court in New York, the Court of Appeals (They have a strange way of referring to courts in New York. The highest court is the Court of Appeals, and the trial court is the Supreme Court.) Apparently, the deadline for filing this motion for an immediate appeal was this morning, and Trump's attorneys missed the deadline. So, the gag order stays in effect until the end of the trial. Trump is scheduled to testify in his own defense next Monday.

silverscreenselect

#65 Post by silverscreenselect » Mon Dec 04, 2023 11:36 pm

Thu Nov 30, 2023 8:34 pm
I have only heard the headlines. It is supposed to be revealed tomorrow. But you won't hear about it. Your state media will probably ignore it. But there will be plenty of 'experts' on the internet that will write wonderful 'fact-checking' pieces to refute it.
Still waiting for Flock to give us the story that the state media ignored.

flockofseagulls104

#66 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Tue Dec 05, 2023 10:54 am

Mon Dec 04, 2023 11:36 pm
Thu Nov 30, 2023 8:34 pm
Still waiting for Flock to give us the story that the state media ignored.
It's out there along with all the other evidence you and the state-run media are doing their best to squelch or ignore. Go find it yourself. It would do you some good.
And don't bother to post your inevitable 'proof' that it's wrong. Why don't you ponder, for once, 'what if it's true?'

jarnon

#67 Post by jarnon » Tue Dec 05, 2023 11:36 am

Democrats’ Star January 6 Witness Cassidy Hutchinson Made Significant Changes to Her Story, Memo Shows

In September 2022, Hutchinson made major edits to her February 2022 deposition. The errata sheet contained a digital signature from Hutchinson approving the changes. According to her, “Before retaining my new lawyers, at times I had told less than the whole truth to a congressional committee charged with investigating a matter of the highest national importance, a matter that posed a threat to America’s future greatness. I had withheld information about events that I had witnessed or that had been recounted to me by witnesses.” If Hutchinson testifies at Trump’s trial, I bet the defense will bring this up.
Слава Україні!
עם ישראל חי

flockofseagulls104

#68 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Wed Dec 06, 2023 12:54 pm

jarnon wrote:
Tue Dec 05, 2023 11:36 am
Democrats’ Star January 6 Witness Cassidy Hutchinson Made Significant Changes to Her Story, Memo Shows

In September 2022, Hutchinson made major edits to her February 2022 deposition. The errata sheet contained a digital signature from Hutchinson approving the changes. According to her, “Before retaining my new lawyers, at times I had told less than the whole truth to a congressional committee charged with investigating a matter of the highest national importance, a matter that posed a threat to America’s future greatness. I had withheld information about events that I had witnessed or that had been recounted to me by witnesses.” If Hutchinson testifies at Trump’s trial, I bet the defense will bring this up.
Just supposing now, that the producers of the J6 starchamber show, who showed only the video segments that supported their chosen narrative, that edited out Trump telling the crowd to 'peacefully' make their voices heard, who failed to mention the absence of offered National Guard help, who got primetime coverage by the state media....
Suppose that they talked to Ms Hutchinson and explained to her all the things that might happen to her if she proceeded with her original testimony. That might explain her completely doing a 180 on it. Wouldn't it?

But, of course, they were above things like that. They were only interested in the truth. But they believe in the 'their truth' concept. So that makes what they did alright. They showed 'THEIR' truth.

silverscreenselect

#69 Post by silverscreenselect » Thu Dec 07, 2023 11:24 pm

Six fake Republican electors in Nevada have been indicted on charges of uttering a forged instrument and offering a false instrument for filing. These are felonies carrying sentences of up to five years in prison. Several of the Georgia fake electors are defendants in the case against Trump there (others were granted immunity before indictments), and the fake Trump electors in Michigan have also been indicted.

flockofseagulls104

#70 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Fri Dec 08, 2023 1:37 pm

Thu Dec 07, 2023 11:24 pm
Six fake Republican electors in Nevada have been indicted on charges of uttering a forged instrument and offering a false instrument for filing. These are felonies carrying sentences of up to five years in prison. Several of the Georgia fake electors are defendants in the case against Trump there (others were granted immunity before indictments), and the fake Trump electors in Michigan have also been indicted.
Geez, when will they get around to indicting me for something? I've been waiting. Taping my watch.

silverscreenselect

#71 Post by silverscreenselect » Fri Dec 08, 2023 3:33 pm

The fake electors don't always get indicted. Ten fake Trump electors from Wisconsin settled a lawsuit against them by admitting that Joe Biden won the 2020 election in Wisconsin and that their efforts were "part of an attempt to improperly overturn the 2020 presidential election results." They also agreed not to serve as electors in any future election in which Donald Trump is on the ballot. Evidence against them and other fake electors in Nevada and Michigan was allegedly supplied by Kenneth Chesebro, who pled guilty in the Georgia racketeering case.

jarnon

#72 Post by jarnon » Fri Dec 08, 2023 4:41 pm

The Trump electors in Pennsylvania aren’t in danger of prosecution. Their documents stipulated that the votes they were casting should only be counted if a court found that they were the “duly elected and qualified Electors.” Some of them did talk to the FBI about their contacts with Trump campaign officials.
Слава Україні!
עם ישראל חי

tlynn78

#73 Post by tlynn78 » Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:22 pm

Maybe you have finally gotten the idea. That's how the 'news' works today. The dems and the swamp have the method down to a tee. So does Hamas.
No, that's how you work. You don't like the facts, and you deny them because the Democrats, the liberals, the doctors, the scientists, the press, and anyone else you don't like is manipulating or inventing them for their own sinister purposes. So far, they've charged over 1000 people in the January 6 insurrection and convicted or gotten guilty pleas from over 700 of them. Not to mention the dozens of witnesses who testified under oath at the hearings and the various trials. And the hours of footage that have been shown depicting hundreds of rioters. That's a whole heck of a lot of inventing and manipulating. Meanwhile, you, Trump, and Dennis Prager can't produce a single very fine person at the Charlottesville riot or enough evidence to win any of those 60 court cases after the 2020 election.
"You don't like facts.."

"iTs nOt HunTeRs LaPTop."
Ignore the many Suspicious Activity Reports

Your current favorite leg to hump (besides Flock) - aka the President, is guilty of, at the very least, bribery and money laundering, for starters. Buckle up, buttercup.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. -Thomas Paine
You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. -Ayn Rand
Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities. -Voltaire

flockofseagulls104

#74 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Fri Dec 08, 2023 9:04 pm

tlynn78 wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:22 pm
"You don't like facts.."

"iTs nOt HunTeRs LaPTop."
Ignore the many Suspicious Activity Reports

Your current favorite leg to hump (besides Flock) - aka the President, is guilty of, at the very least, bribery and money laundering, for starters. Buckle up, buttercup.
I have said many times, and I believe it to be true, that this bored is a microcosm of what is happening out in the real world. Any questioning of the official swamp produced narrative disseminated by the state-run mainstream media is immediately (we have our own quick response troll) met by derision, 'debunking' by partisan 'experts', labeling and ad hominem attacks. Not by any rational argument or debate. And I think I am the 'Trump' of this bored. I get it from all the lefties, because I don't take their crap, and I give it back from time to time. I wonder if Trump keeps a signature page of the ridiculous things he has been accused of and ignorant epithets that are thrown at him. I'm sure it's a lot longer than mine. But he gets a lot more exposure than I do.
Last edited by flockofseagulls104 on Fri Dec 08, 2023 9:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

silverscreenselect

#75 Post by silverscreenselect » Fri Dec 08, 2023 9:06 pm

tlynn78 wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:22 pm
the President, is guilty of, at the very least, bribery and money laundering, for starters. Buckle up, buttercup.
No one has produced one shred of evidence that Joe Biden is guilty of anything other than having a son who is guilty of various tax crimes (for which he has paid the back taxes and penalties).

And next year at this time, this same statement will be just as true.