The Senility List

If it's going to get the Bored heated, then take it here PLEASE.
flockofseagulls104

Re: The Senility List

#26 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Fri Jan 26, 2024 3:27 pm

Bob78164 wrote:
Fri Jan 26, 2024 2:24 pm
BackInTex wrote:
Fri Jan 26, 2024 2:06 pm
Bob78164 wrote:
Fri Jan 26, 2024 1:23 pm
Are you claiming the clips are invented? Because not even Donny or his campaign are making that claim.

So no, I'm not going to spend over an hour of my life confirming that the entire free press is telling the truth about this.

As for the length of Donny's word salad, there's a famous story attributed to Winston Churchill. He once was asked to give 30-minute speech. For that, he replied, he'd need a week to prepare. Okay, he was told, let's make it a 15-minute speech. For that, said Churchill, I'd need a month. Churchill then was asked, "How long would you need to give a two-hour speech?" "That," said Churchill, "I could do right now." --Bob
I'm not claiming the clip is fake, they are on a few seconds of a 90 minute speech. Regarding your Churchill diversion, let's know talk about content. We won't agree on that. But even the best speakers have small 10-12 second hitches in a speech. To claim some is cognitively impaired based on 12 seconds of a 90 minute speech is at best disengenous, at worst fraud.
Weren't you one of the ones piling on then-Senator Obama for his 57-states gaffe? (At the end of a long, arduous campaign, rather than the beginning of an abbreviated campaign.)

Donny really does give me the impression of someone who is in the process of losing it. Given his age, diet, and obvious obesity, that doesn't surprise me in the least. And yes, I think the clips we're seeing are the tip of the iceberg, and that these are the reasons Donny's not willing to debate anyone. He can still handle prepared appearances. But he can't respond coherently once he's forced off script. --Bob
So don't vote for him. Your opinion isn't really of any relevance or surprise.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

tlynn78

#27 Post by tlynn78 » Fri Jan 26, 2024 5:34 pm

flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Fri Jan 26, 2024 3:27 pm
Bob78164 wrote:
Fri Jan 26, 2024 2:24 pm
BackInTex wrote:
Fri Jan 26, 2024 2:06 pm
I'm not claiming the clip is fake, they are on a few seconds of a 90 minute speech. Regarding your Churchill diversion, let's know talk about content. We won't agree on that. But even the best speakers have small 10-12 second hitches in a speech. To claim some is cognitively impaired based on 12 seconds of a 90 minute speech is at best disengenous, at worst fraud.
Weren't you one of the ones piling on then-Senator Obama for his 57-states gaffe? (At the end of a long, arduous campaign, rather than the beginning of an abbreviated campaign.)

Donny really does give me the impression of someone who is in the process of losing it. Given his age, diet, and obvious obesity, that doesn't surprise me in the least. And yes, I think the clips we're seeing are the tip of the iceberg, and that these are the reasons Donny's not willing to debate anyone. He can still handle prepared appearances. But he can't respond coherently once he's forced off script. --Bob
So don't vote for him. Your opinion isn't really of any relevance or surprise.
Or consequence, or interest...
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. -Thomas Paine
You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. -Ayn Rand
Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities. -Voltaire

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#28 Post by Bob78164 » Thu Feb 01, 2024 11:14 am

Here's Donny apparently failing to realize for a bit that he'd lost an $83 million judgment. --Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson

flockofseagulls104

#29 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Thu Feb 08, 2024 9:31 pm

Still want to argue who's senile?
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

jarnon

#30 Post by jarnon » Thu Feb 08, 2024 10:05 pm

This evening, Biden gave a strong refutation of special prosecutor Hur's aspersions on his memory and mental competence. He did concede one memory lapse: he told Peter Doocy that he should have remembered never to call on him.

Asked about Gaza as he was walking out, he turned and gave a cogent extemporaneous response that strongly criticized Israel. He did made one slip: discussing the crisis at the border with Egypt, he said Mexico. The mess at our southern border must be on his mind.
Слава Україні!
עם ישראל חי

flockofseagulls104

#31 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Thu Feb 08, 2024 10:19 pm

jarnon wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2024 10:05 pm
This evening, Biden gave a strong refutation of special prosecutor Hur's aspersions on his memory and mental competence. He did concede one memory lapse: he told Peter Doocy that he should have remembered never to call on him.

Asked about Gaza as he was walking out, he turned and gave a cogent extemporaneous response that strongly criticized Israel. He did made one slip: discussing the crisis at the border with Egypt, he said Mexico. The mess at our southern border must be on his mind.
That sounds like what the MSM will report. They are as mentally challenged as our President.

silverscreenselect

#32 Post by silverscreenselect » Thu Feb 08, 2024 10:35 pm

Thu Feb 08, 2024 9:31 pm
It's completely improper for a special counsel to make statements about anyone's memory. This is another version of the James Comey hit on Hilary Clinton.

Biden sat for a five-hour interview with the special counsel on the day after the Hamas attacks. Trump never sat for any interviews with Jack Smith (which, in fairness, was his right to do so).
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

flockofseagulls104

#33 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Thu Feb 08, 2024 10:37 pm

silverscreenselect wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2024 10:35 pm
Thu Feb 08, 2024 9:31 pm
It's completely improper for a special counsel to make statements about anyone's memory. This is another version of the James Comey hit on Hilary Clinton.

Biden sat for a five-hour interview with the special counsel on the day after the Hamas attacks. Trump never sat for any interviews with Jack Smith (which, in fairness, was his right to do so).
Are there any limits on the depth of your self delusion?

silverscreenselect

#34 Post by silverscreenselect » Fri Feb 09, 2024 7:47 am

Thu Feb 08, 2024 10:37 pm
Are there any limits on the depth of your self delusion?
Coming from you, that's the funniest thing you've said on this Bored for months.

BackInTex

#35 Post by BackInTex » Fri Feb 09, 2024 1:37 pm

Biden sat for a five-hour interview with the special counsel on the day after the Hamas attacks.
But how long should it have taken? 1/2 hour, 45 minutes?
..what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? let them take arms.
~~ Thomas Jefferson

War is where the government tells you who the bad guy is.
Revolution is when you decide that for yourself.
-- Benjamin Franklin (maybe)

BackInTex

#36 Post by BackInTex » Fri Feb 09, 2024 4:49 pm

It's completely improper for a special counsel to make statements about anyone's memory.
You Joe should have been indicted? Good.

I think the counsel is using his senility as a reason to not indict. Just like Comey used “didn’t intend to break the law” as an excuse to not indict Clinton.
..what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? let them take arms.
~~ Thomas Jefferson

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#37 Post by Bob78164 » Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:45 pm

BackInTex wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2024 4:49 pm
It's completely improper for a special counsel to make statements about anyone's memory.
You Joe should have been indicted? Good.

I think the counsel is using his senility as a reason to not indict. Just like Comey used “didn’t intend to break the law” as an excuse to not indict Clinton.
It's not an "excuse" if the relevant statute requires intent, as it did in that case. Or do you think Secretary Clinton should have been prosecuted for conduct that Congress has not seen fit to criminalize?

As for the political hit piece by the guy originally appointed by Donny as a U.S. Attorney, that very much reminds me of Comey violating Justice Department policy by editorializing instead of just reporting that no charges would be filed.

I'm curious. There's obviously a word missing from your first interrogative sentence. Should we take that as an indication that you're becoming senile and are in the early stages of dementia? --Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#38 Post by Beebs52 » Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:50 pm

He's not 77.
Well, then

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#39 Post by Bob78164 » Fri Feb 09, 2024 6:13 pm

Beebs52 wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:50 pm
He's not 77.
Plenty of people suffer from early-onset dementia.

My suggestion, of course, was tongue-in-cheek. I'm comparing the level of BiT's mistake to the sorts of mistakes President Biden has been making during extemporaneous speaking. --Bob

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#40 Post by Beebs52 » Fri Feb 09, 2024 6:16 pm

Bob78164 wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2024 6:13 pm
Beebs52 wrote:
He's not 77.

My suggestion, of course, was tongue-in-cheek. I'm comparing the level of BiT's mistake to the sorts of mistakes President Biden has been making during extemporaneous speaking. --Bob
Understood. But eh.
Well, then

tlynn78

#41 Post by tlynn78 » Fri Feb 09, 2024 7:50 pm

Bob78164 wrote:
Beebs52 wrote:
He's not 77.

Do you suppose Biden remembers his oath?
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. -Thomas Paine
You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. -Ayn Rand
Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities. -Voltaire

BackInTex

#42 Post by BackInTex » Fri Feb 09, 2024 9:38 pm

Bob78164 wrote:
Beebs52 wrote:
He's not 77.

You’re comparing a typo made on an an IPhone with a public gaff claiming to have had a conversation with someone who was long dead?
~~ Thomas Jefferson

tlynn78

#43 Post by tlynn78 » Fri Feb 09, 2024 11:50 pm

BackInTex wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2024 9:38 pm
Bob78164 wrote:
Beebs52 wrote:
He's not 77.

You’re comparing a typo made on an an IPhone with a public gaff claiming to have had a conversation with someone who was long dead?
C'mon, man, he's got a stutter!

flockofseagulls104

#44 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Sat Feb 10, 2024 7:54 am

So, bobby, if you still are under the delusion that biden is not showing signs of Alzheimer's or is not the least bit senile, then why are you not calling for him to be indicted for willfully retaining classified documents in insecure areas when he did not even have the protection of the Presidential Record Act? The excuse for not indicting him was that they could not get a jury to convict him because of his mental state. If that judgment of his mental state was wrong, as you and he himseelf contend, then why are you not calling for equal justice? Why, counselor, is he not being indicted the way Trump is?

kroxquo

#45 Post by kroxquo » Sat Feb 10, 2024 9:38 am

Sat Feb 10, 2024 7:54 am
So, bobby, if you still are under the delusion that biden is not showing signs of Alzheimer's or is not the least bit senile, then why are you not calling for him to be indicted for willfully retaining classified documents in insecure areas when he did not even have the protection of the Presidential Record Act? The excuse for not indicting him was that they could not get a jury to convict him because of his mental state. If that judgment of his mental state was wrong, as you and he himseelf contend, then why are you not calling for equal justice? Why, counselor, is he not being indicted the way Trump is?
How about Biden cooperated fully when the papers were discovered and turned them over when asked and the 45th President stonewalled and required a search warrant to his home and then claimed he was being persecuted?
You live and learn. Or at least you live. - Douglas Adams

silverscreenselect

#46 Post by silverscreenselect » Sat Feb 10, 2024 10:09 am

kroxquo wrote:
Sat Feb 10, 2024 9:38 am
How about Biden cooperated fully when the papers were discovered and turned them over when asked and the 45th President stonewalled and required a search warrant to his home and then claimed he was being persecuted?
Or how about from the report itself.
During a recorded interview on February 16, 2017. at Biden's rental home in Virginia after the end of his vice presidency, Mr. Eiden told Zwonitzer [his ghostwriter] he had just found classified material downstairs. From context, Mr. Eiden appears to have been referring to classified documents relating to American military and foreign policy in Afghanistan. When he made his statement to Zwonitzer, Mr. Biden was discussing a handwritten memo he had sent to President Obama opposing the deployment of more troops to Afghanistan in 2009.
That's the entire basis for saying that Biden "willfully" retained those documents, one statement he made to his ghostwriter. But the report goes on to say:
Another viable defense is that Mr. Biden might not have retained the classified Afghanistan documents in his Virginia home at all. We searched for such additional evidence and found it wanting. In particular, no witness, photo, e­mail, text message, or any other evidence conclusively places the Afghanistan documents at the Virginia home in 2017.
So there's no corroborating evidence that the documents were there when Biden made one vague mention about "classified materials" he had just found. Add to that the fact that Biden believed his personal notebooks were his personal property, and that negates willful intent as well. So, Biden's "defense" in the report, wasn't just that he was a feeble old man with a bad memory who the jury would sympathize with, as the report characterizes it.

Also, the first group of classified documents were found in the Penn-Biden center. As a result, Biden's attorneys searched his home initially and found the second group of documents in his garage and notified the DOJ.

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#47 Post by Bob78164 » Sat Feb 10, 2024 10:19 am

kroxquo wrote:
Simpler than that. President Biden reported the discovery of documents without even waiting to be asked for them. If he'd decided to stonewall, no one (except his lawyers, who were bound by privilege not to disclose the fact) would ever have known he had them. --Bob

tlynn78

#48 Post by tlynn78 » Sat Feb 10, 2024 10:21 am

kroxquo wrote:
They were "discovered" in 2017, and he wasn't entitled to have them, at all. Christ, the mental gymnastic you guys have to do must be exhausting.

flockofseagulls104

#49 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Sat Feb 10, 2024 10:34 am

So how do you explain the fact that Hillary, who was never president as well, physically destroyed classified material and was never indicted? Since when does 'frame of mind' come into play when a law has been violated? It's OK to have classified material in your possession that you aren't supposed to have if you didn't mean to, or you are mentally incompetant? It seems to be a major factor, except it's not frame of mind, it's political leaning.

No amount of verbal gymnastics can disguise the fact that this is all political. There is a two-tiered justice system and it's completely obvious. If you are on the 'right' side of the political aisle, you can break laws with impunity, but never suffer any consequences. If you are a threat to that side of the aisle, you will be subjected to any and every legal consequence that can be thought up.

silverscreenselect

#50 Post by silverscreenselect » Sat Feb 10, 2024 10:42 am

tlynn78 wrote:
Sat Feb 10, 2024 10:21 am
They were "discovered" in 2017, and he wasn't entitled to have them, at all. Christ, the mental gymnastic you guys have to do must be exhausting.
As I noted in my last response, the only evidence that Biden had these documents in 2017 was a statement to his ghostwriter that he had "just found classified material downstairs." The special counsel infers what documents Biden was talking about, but there is no corroborating evidence that these documents were in Biden's possession before the search his own attorneys made in 2023.