October 7th was the Sack of a City

If it's going to get the Bored heated, then take it here PLEASE.
jarnon

Re: October 7th was the Sack of a City

#26 Post by jarnon » Fri Nov 10, 2023 10:14 am

silverscreenselect wrote:
Fri Nov 10, 2023 9:19 am
Wholehearted support for Israel from the man who can't be an anti-Semite because his daughter married a Jew to whom he probably sends Christmas cards every year.
Ivanka is an observant Jew. It’s sinful to disparage her for her former beliefs.
Слава Україні!
עם ישראל חי

flockofseagulls104

#27 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Fri Nov 10, 2023 10:35 am

flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2023 10:08 am
We need to start recognizing there is evil in the world and decide what side we are on.
From an interview with Univision yesterday:
Donald Trump 11/8/23 wrote:You have a war that’s going on, and you are probably gonna have to let this play out. You’re probably gonna have to let it play out.... There is no hatred like the Palestinian hatred of Israel and Jewish people. And probably the other way around, also. I don’t know, you don’t know, it’s not as obvious, but probably that’s it too. So sometimes you have to let things play out, and you have to see where it ends.”
https://www.univision.com/univision-new ... -interview

Wholehearted support for Israel from the man who can't be an anti-Semite because his daughter married a Jew to whom he probably sends Christmas cards every year.
The whole quote.

So you have a war that's going on and you're probably going to have to let this play out. You're probably going to have to let it play out because a lot of people are dying. It should have never started. There was no way it would have started again. Iran didn't have the money because Iran is leading this. And only fools would say that's not true. They're leading this. They're very tricky, very smart, very cunning. They're leading it and it's got to end. But this is a war that's going to hatred between two sides. They say in history there's never been hatred like this. It's been going on for a long time. And a friend, very smart, a very smart man, great businessman, Sheldon Adelson. You've probably heard of him. And he was a great dealmaker. And he said to me on numerous occasions because I said, you can make a deal between Israel and the Palestinians. He said, No, you can't. He said, it's not a deal that's possible to be made. I said, You're wrong, Sheldon. And we argued about it endlessly. A very smart guy, very successful guy, you know, he felt a deal could never be made. And I understand it. The hatred is so incredible. They learn to hate Jewish people in the earliest forms of school, whatever their form of school is, but, you know, hate Israel hatred. It's very hard. It's. There is no hatred like the Palestinian hatred of Israel and Jewish people. And probably the other way around also, I don't know. You know, it's not as obvious, but probably that's it too. So sometimes you have to let things play out and you have to see where it ends. The sad part is that would have never been an attack on Israel and there would have never been a counter attack on Gaza. Yeah, I mean, Gaza, what's happening to Gaza? It's just unbelievable.

You are unbelievably fixated on hating Trump above everything else. It is sad that there are so many others that have been programmed to do so as well.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

silverscreenselect

#28 Post by silverscreenselect » Fri Nov 10, 2023 11:12 am

jarnon wrote:
Fri Nov 10, 2023 10:14 am
Ivanka is an observant Jew. It’s sinful to disparage her for her former beliefs.
I wasn't trying to disparage Ivanka for her beliefs. I was and continue to try to disparage her father and his supporters for their claims that he couldn't be an anti-Semite because of Jared and Ivanka's beliefs.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

jarnon

#29 Post by jarnon » Fri Nov 17, 2023 9:07 am

How dangerous are the anti-Israel conservatives?

Antisemites are saying Elon Musk is on their side after his latest tweets about Jews

The author of the first article, Jonathan Tobin, is a conservative Jewish columnist. The second is from NBC News.

Fortunately, most Democrats and Republicans (including everyone on the Bored) condemn Jew-baiting even in their own party.
Слава Україні!
עם ישראל חי

earendel

#30 Post by earendel » Fri Nov 17, 2023 10:41 am

jarnon wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2023 9:07 am
How dangerous are the anti-Israel conservatives?

Antisemites are saying Elon Musk is on their side after his latest tweets about Jews

The author of the first article, Jonathan Tobin, is a conservative Jewish columnist. The second is from NBC News.

Fortunately, most Democrats and Republicans (including everyone on the Bored) condemn Jew-baiting even in their own party.
IBM has withdrawn its advertising from X because their ads were appearing next to anti-semitic tweets claiming that Nazism was a spiritual revival and revering Adolf Hitler.
"Elen sila lumenn omentielvo...A star shines on the hour of our meeting."