Angela Alsobrooks

If it's going to get the Bored heated, then take it here PLEASE.
silverscreenselect

Angela Alsobrooks

#1 Post by silverscreenselect » Wed May 15, 2024 10:41 pm

She is the Democratic candidate for Senate in Maryland, who will face former governor Larry Hogan in November. This is going to be an expensive race. The primary was held Tuesday, and Alsobrooks won a close race. Yesterday, I received 20 emails from her asking for money. (I had received emails from both her and her primary opponent asking for money earlier.)

I donate to candidates who seem like they can use the money (e.g., they are in close races and not either way ahead or way behind.) Since there are no races in Georgia this year that fall into that category, I will probably make donations to a few candidates later. But I don't need the 50 emails a day from everyone from Alsobrooks to Elizabeth Warren asking me for money. It's a huge pain in the rear end.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

Pastor Fireball

Re: Angela Alsobrooks

#2 Post by Pastor Fireball » Thu May 16, 2024 11:48 am

She could try selling Bibles to raise money.

Wait, somebody's already doing that...
"[Drumpf's] name alone creates division and anger, whose words inspire dissension and hatred, and can't possibly 'Make America Great Again.'" --Kobe Bryant (1978-2020)

"In times of crisis, the wise build bridges. The foolish build barriers." --Chadwick Boseman (1976-2020)