Hey Weyoun

If it's going to get the Bored heated, then take it here PLEASE.
Beebs52
Queen of Wack

Hey Weyoun

#1 Post by Beebs52 » Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:00 pm

With all due respect for your diagnostic abililies, I'd like to question some of your assumptions.

I do not know Flock or Spock personally, but obviously dispute some of your assertions.
I do, however, know TGirl.

She doesn't drink.

She cares for her husband who was injured in a car accident in 2002, and has been essentially an 8 year old since.

She cares for her fatherinlaw and kids and grandkids.

And works.

That is all.
Well, then

Weyoun

Re: Hey Weyoun

#2 Post by Weyoun » Tue Apr 30, 2024 8:16 pm

That sounds like a difficult situation. I would not wish that kind of injury in particular on anyone. Seriously.

The reason I make the comments about drinking is that she makes them toward me. She has suggested that I post drunk all the time, when I don’t. That was inappropriate and disgusting of her to say.

So, easy solution. Don’t call me a drunk, and I won’t clap back with the same.

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#3 Post by Beebs52 » Tue Apr 30, 2024 8:32 pm

I've searched posts and don't find those, other than a response to one of yours. Enlighten me. Is this a neener neener so are you thing? Like what kids do?
Well, then

Weyoun

#4 Post by Weyoun » Tue Apr 30, 2024 8:40 pm

Beebs52 wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2024 8:32 pm
I've searched posts and don't find those, other than a response to one of yours. Enlighten me. Is this a neener neener so are you thing? Like what kids do?
It’s exactly that.

Spock wished ill on my child because my child is vaccinated. Any chance I get, I go after him.

BiT suggested I was a lousy doctor. Any chance I get, I go after him.

Tlynn suggested I was a drunkard. Any chance I get, I go after her.

Each time, they’re the ones who made it personal first. But I have no problem continuing it.

I don’t claim it is the right thing to do, and that I am somehow better. But for years, they have mocked and bullied people like Bob and SSS. Not how I handle things. If you want to take cheap shots, I’ve got plenty of them.

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#5 Post by Beebs52 » Tue Apr 30, 2024 8:44 pm

But it wasn't always "them first". I don't see that. Who has time to go back? Can y'all be grownup sorts? Can you be first?
Well, then

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#6 Post by Beebs52 » Tue Apr 30, 2024 8:47 pm

No ONE has bullied sss or bob. Seriously. Not an argument.
Well, then

Weyoun

#7 Post by Weyoun » Tue Apr 30, 2024 8:57 pm

How about this. I’ll make no personal insults for a week. Let’s see how that goes

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#8 Post by Beebs52 » Tue Apr 30, 2024 9:00 pm

Hee. Grudges are obnoxious to keep on holding. Bless you. Sounds like a plan. I'll do the same.
Well, then

wbtravis007

#9 Post by wbtravis007 » Tue Apr 30, 2024 9:13 pm

Beebs52 wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2024 8:44 pm
But it wasn't always "them first". I don't see that. Who has time to go back? Can y'all be grownup sorts? Can you be first?
He’s right. More than one of the four suggested on more than a few occasions that he was posting while drunk. Long before he fired back with that same accusation. I’m not going to research it. I just remember it well.

Didn’t I see you suggest that he was retarded? Can’t be sure that you fired that at him. Maybe you directed it at someone else.
Last edited by wbtravis007 on Tue Apr 30, 2024 9:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#10 Post by Beebs52 » Tue Apr 30, 2024 9:22 pm

Yes I did. And I did research. And I said I'd abide by no personal bullshit, too. So, do you want to continue this?
Well, then

flockofseagulls104

#11 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Tue Apr 30, 2024 9:47 pm

Weyoun wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2024 8:40 pm
Beebs52 wrote:
It’s exactly that.

Spock wished ill on my child because my child is vaccinated. Any chance I get, I go after him.

Each time, they’re the ones who made it personal first. But I have no problem continuing it.

I don’t claim it is the right thing to do, and that I am somehow better. But for years, they have mocked and bullied people like Bob and SSS. Not how I handle things. If you want to take cheap shots, I’ve got plenty of them.
I'm the one who has called you a drunk, because your posts, your lousy grammar, insane accusations and poor spelling make it look like you write them after several drinks. I suggest you apologize to tlynn, and if you want to come after me, go right ahead. I don't care, everyone else does. But maybe you should examine your posts before you send them and think about what you are spouting.

I don't bully anybody. Any nasty things I write are in response to stupid attacks on me first, as you can read about in my signature.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

Weyoun

#12 Post by Weyoun » Tue Apr 30, 2024 9:58 pm

flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2024 9:47 pm
Weyoun wrote:
Beebs52 wrote:
It’s exactly that.

I'm the one who has called you a drunk, because your posts, your lousy grammar, insane accusations and poor spelling make it look like you write them after several drinks. I suggest you apologize to tlynn, and if you want to come after me, go right ahead. I don't care, everyone else does. But maybe you should examine your posts before you send them and think about what you are spouting.

I don't bully anybody. Any nasty things I write are in response to stupid attacks on me first, as you can read about in my signature.
You have both made those kind of comments. I use voice to text for my posts, which is what I spelt things wronged.

flockofseagulls104

#13 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Tue Apr 30, 2024 9:59 pm

Weyoun wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2024 9:58 pm
Weyoun wrote:

It’s exactly that.

You have both made those kind of comments. I use voice to text for my posts, which is what I spelt things wronged.
Such a man.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

tlynn78

#14 Post by tlynn78 » Tue Apr 30, 2024 10:15 pm

Weyoun wrote:
Beebs52 wrote:
It’s exactly that.

Oh, I did, as well, and for precisely the same reasons. And I don't care in the slightest for an apology- but thanks, Flock.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. -Thomas Paine
You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. -Ayn Rand
Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities. -Voltaire

Weyoun

#15 Post by Weyoun » Wed May 01, 2024 9:46 am

tlynn78 wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2024 10:15 pm
Weyoun wrote:

It’s exactly that.

Oh, I did, as well, and for precisely the same reasons. And I don't care in the slightest for an apology- but thanks, Flock.
Just to be clear, there was never going to be an apology. Terrible things happening to you doesn’t mean you get to call me a drunk.

tlynn78

#16 Post by tlynn78 » Wed May 01, 2024 10:15 am

Weyoun wrote:
Wed May 01, 2024 9:46 am
tlynn78 wrote:

Just to be clear, there was never going to be an apology. Terrible things happening to you doesn’t mean you get to call me a drunk.
Oh, never thought there would be. And look at you, catching on! Terrible things happening doesn't mean Biden gets a pass for being an inveterate liar. Good job!
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. -Thomas Paine
You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. -Ayn Rand
Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities. -Voltaire

wbtravis007

#17 Post by wbtravis007 » Wed May 01, 2024 10:33 am

No wonder she so often seems to be in such a bad mood.

Weyoun

#18 Post by Weyoun » Wed May 01, 2024 10:34 am

tlynn78 wrote:
Wed May 01, 2024 10:15 am
Weyoun wrote:
tlynn78 wrote:

Oh, never thought there would be. And look at you, catching on! Terrible things happening doesn't mean Biden gets a pass for being an inveterate liar. Good job!
Speaking of catching on things, one thing you never really caught onto is that the point wasn’t whether or not Biden actually had those feelings - and honestly, I don’t see why he wouldn’t. Seems like that would be the understandable and human response to that situation.

It’s that most people, when they hear someone talking about their feelings about their dead family members, would not be so presumptuous to interject their “well ackshually…” to the situation, and just let people grieve. Forget it, and drive on, or so they say.

But not you! When Biden talks about his dead family, you KNOW what he means, and you just HAVE to let everyone else KNOW that you know.

Honestly, I’m not sure if I need to hear anything from you ever again, but I certainly don’t need to hear your opinion of what people REALLY think when they’re talking about their dead family members. You are probably wrong with what you say and you’re definitely being tacky.

tlynn78

#19 Post by tlynn78 » Wed May 01, 2024 11:18 am

Weyoun wrote:
Wed May 01, 2024 10:34 am
tlynn78 wrote:
Weyoun wrote:

Speaking of catching on things, one thing you never really caught onto is that the point wasn’t whether or not Biden actually had those feelings - and honestly, I don’t see why he wouldn’t. Seems like that would be the understandable and human response to that situation.

It’s that most people, when they hear someone talking about their feelings about their dead family members, would not be so presumptuous to interject their “well ackshually…” to the situation, and just let people grieve. Forget it, and drive on, or so they say.

But not you! When Biden talks about his dead family, you KNOW what he means, and you just HAVE to let everyone else KNOW that you know.

Honestly, I’m not sure if I need to hear anything from you ever again, but I certainly don’t need to hear your opinion of what people REALLY think when they’re talking about their dead family members. You are probably wrong with what you say and you’re definitely being tacky.
And there you go again! Was Biden grieving when he talked about his uncle being eaten by cannibals? Arrested with a black family? Lies about Hunter and what he knew about his business dealings? His academics? Tara Reade? Plagiarism? Being a professor? Arrested trying to visit Mandela? Co-sponsoring the Endangered Species Act? Didn't tell his biographer about the confidential records in his possession? Need more? No, you know what, don't answer. Let me clear up if you need to hear anything from me - DON'T. Scroll on by.

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#20 Post by Bob78164 » Wed May 01, 2024 8:01 pm

Beebs52 wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2024 8:47 pm
Seriously? I've had both my personal honesty and my professional competence attacked on this Bored. And to be clear, my response to false and defamatory factual statements about me won't be made on the Bored. They'll be made through the legal system. --Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#21 Post by Beebs52 » Wed May 01, 2024 8:44 pm

Bob78164 wrote:
Wed May 01, 2024 8:01 pm
Beebs52 wrote:
Seriously? I've had both my personal honesty and my professional competence attacked on this Bored. And to be clear, my response to false and defamatory factual statements about me won't be made on the Bored. They'll be made through the legal system. --Bob
You underestimate yourselves. I've never considered you guys as bullied. No. Really. I mean c'mon.
Well, then

tlynn78

#22 Post by tlynn78 » Wed May 01, 2024 8:55 pm

Beebs52 wrote:
Wed May 01, 2024 8:44 pm
Bob78164 wrote:
Beebs52 wrote:
You underestimate yourselves. I've never considered you guys as bullied. No. Really. I mean c'mon.
C'mon, man. Definitely innocent victims. :lol:

flockofseagulls104

#23 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Wed May 01, 2024 9:03 pm

Bob78164 wrote:
Beebs52 wrote:
The only stains on your personal honesty and professional competence that have been made on this bored come from your own posts. We (I) have just pointed them out. And your threat of lawfare against me and the people on this bored who dare to disagree with you shows how thin your skin is, and your willingness to use it shows how far the legal system has deteriorated.

Go for it.

Weyoun

#24 Post by Weyoun » Wed May 01, 2024 10:20 pm

Wed May 01, 2024 9:03 pm
Bob78164 wrote:
Beebs52 wrote:
The only stains on your personal honesty and professional competence that have been made on this bored come from your own posts. We (I) have just pointed them out. And your threat of lawfare against me and the people on this bored who dare to disagree with you shows how thin your skin is, and your willingness to use it shows how far the legal system has deteriorated.

Go for it.
When I returned to the board, it struck me very immediately that you and others of your disposition were quick to make things personal and go to insults as opposed to arguments. Bob and SSS would go into detailed discussions; outside of the occasional YouTube link or post to a blog with 12 pop-ups, you didn’t have anything that could be construed as a coherent argument.

Which is one reason why I had no problem doing the same. With that said, I would wait and let things play out. And inevitably, someone would make things personal, So I happily responded in kind.

I don’t claim to have noble intentions. But when someone suggests that harm should befall my son because he’s vaccinated - well, I have no problem continually unloading on him, as well as his friends who sit on their hands and don’t question him, because they probably think the same time of insanity.
Last edited by Weyoun on Wed May 01, 2024 10:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Weyoun

#25 Post by Weyoun » Wed May 01, 2024 10:23 pm

tlynn78 wrote:
Wed May 01, 2024 11:18 am
Weyoun wrote:
Wed May 01, 2024 10:34 am
tlynn78 wrote:

And there you go again! Was Biden grieving when he talked about his uncle being eaten by cannibals? Arrested with a black family? Lies about Hunter and what he knew about his business dealings? His academics? Tara Reade? Plagiarism? Being a professor? Arrested trying to visit Mandela? Co-sponsoring the Endangered Species Act? Didn't tell his biographer about the confidential records in his possession? Need more? No, you know what, don't answer. Let me clear up if you need to hear anything from me - DON'T. Scroll on by.
Just proving my point for me. If all that is true, then you don’t really need to chime in about the guy grieving over his dead family. You could forget it and drive on, knowing that the guy is a mendacious politician.

But you just have to go after him, don’t you? I mean the guy’s family did die tragically. There’s no question that happened. He’s not lying about that. Who the hell are you to question his feelings, and why should we think you would know?