Biden Stern

If it's going to get the Bored heated, then take it here PLEASE.
Beebs52
Queen of Wack

Biden Stern

#1 Post by Beebs52 » Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:37 pm

I think Biden is craven and a liar.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/thehill.co ... rview/amp/
Well, then

silverscreenselect

Re: Biden Stern

#2 Post by silverscreenselect » Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:57 pm

Beebs52 wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:37 pm
I'm glad you're an expert on the emotions a 30-year-old man feels when his wife and daughter have just been killed in a car accident and his two sons are in critical condition in a hospital.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

tlynn78

#3 Post by tlynn78 » Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:11 pm

silverscreenselect wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:57 pm
Beebs52 wrote:
I'm glad you're an expert on the emotions a 30-year-old man feels when his wife and daughter have just been killed in a car accident and his two sons are in critical condition in a hospital.
Oh, are you the only one blessed with omniscience? You and your other juvenile buddies have no hesitation assigning motives and assuming thoughts and emotions of others, but no fair if someone else does it? No one needed the Stern/Biden puff piece to know Biden is craven and a liar.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. -Thomas Paine
You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. -Ayn Rand
Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities. -Voltaire

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#4 Post by Beebs52 » Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:26 pm

Beebs52 wrote:
I'm glad you're an expert on a pol shilling his own life right at the moment when it's convenient. Corn pop much?
Well, then

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#5 Post by Beebs52 » Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:11 pm

I would like this thread to be removed. I was in error.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.psycho ... cide%3famp
Well, then

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#6 Post by Beebs52 » Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:12 pm

I apologize.
Well, then

Weyoun

#7 Post by Weyoun » Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:46 am

tlynn78 wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:11 pm
Beebs52 wrote:
Oh, are you the only one blessed with omniscience? You and your other juvenile buddies have no hesitation assigning motives and assuming thoughts and emotions of others, but no fair if someone else does it? No one needed the Stern/Biden puff piece to know Biden is craven and a liar.
Not a surprising response from Ms. “Rape victims probably deserved it.”

tlynn78

#8 Post by tlynn78 » Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:09 am

Weyoun wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:46 am
tlynn78 wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:11 pm

Not a surprising response from Ms. “Rape victims probably deserved it.”
Don't assign your fantasies to me, boo.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. -Thomas Paine
You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. -Ayn Rand
Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities. -Voltaire

Ritterskoop

#9 Post by Ritterskoop » Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:52 am

There's now a national resource:

Call 9-8-8 - it's a suicide AND crisis hotline.

Without spoiling a recent show I adore too much, one of the characters recently said of their time in the past, "I wish I had known the telephone could dial OUT, and that I could have called for help."

I'm still pondering that story, a few weeks later, and I want everyone to know they are not alone.
If you fail to pilot your own ship, don't be surprised at what inappropriate port you find yourself docked. - Tom Robbins
--------
At the moment of commitment, the universe conspires to assist you. - attributed to Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.

Ritterskoop

#10 Post by Ritterskoop » Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:17 am

Beebs52 wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:12 pm
I apologize.
Points awarded for this. We all fall for stuff, especially in today's internet environment where we can't trust much.
If you fail to pilot your own ship, don't be surprised at what inappropriate port you find yourself docked. - Tom Robbins
--------
At the moment of commitment, the universe conspires to assist you. - attributed to Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.

BackInTex

#11 Post by BackInTex » Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:58 pm

Beebs52 wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:11 pm
Is this the one thing we are supposed to believe that came out of his mouth?

Seriously, I could believe that he contemplated suicide were it not for all the other things he said to make himself seem special.

Let’s recount the things he said:
Runner up in scoring in his state high school football.
Saved half a doze. Folks from drowning as a life guard
Had women from all over sending him “inappropriate “ pictures of themselves (and paying he the turned the over to the Secret Service, though at the time he had no SS detail or protection)
Got arrested standing on the porch of a black family during civil rights protests.

Yet, this one story from his past we should believe?
..what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? let them take arms.
~~ Thomas Jefferson

War is where the government tells you who the bad guy is.
Revolution is when you decide that for yourself.
-- Benjamin Franklin (maybe)

tlynn78

#12 Post by tlynn78 » Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:21 pm

BackInTex wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:58 pm
Beebs52 wrote:

Seriously, I could believe that he contemplated suicide were it not for all the other things he said to make himself seem special.

Had women from all over sending him “inappropriate “ pictures of themselves (and paying he the turned the over to the Secret Service, though at the time he had no SS detail or protection)
Got arrested standing on the porch of a black family during civil rights protests.

Those are just some of the most recent. Don't forget his uncle, <rip> who was eaten by cannibals.

Oh, and the Hur transcript is enlightening as well. Five hours of disjointed lies.

silverscreenselect

#13 Post by silverscreenselect » Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:53 pm

BackInTex wrote:
From the New York Post, not exactly a pro-Biden newspaper:
The laughter led him to further justify his decision by boasting about his scoring abilities at Delaware’s Archmere Academy in the early 1960s. “I was the runner-up at state scoring championship,” the president claimed. “Don’t laugh, man.” In 1960, Biden finished fifth in the “conference scoring race,” scoring four touchdowns, good for 24 points, according to a 2020 article in the Daily Pennsylvanian. The article notes that when Archmere’s four non-conference games are taken into account, Biden’s point total that year reached 60, “putting him among the highest in the state of Delaware.” It’s unclear whether he was “runner-up” in the state that year.
https://nypost.com/2023/12/06/news/bide ... ll-skills/

Maybe runner up, maybe not, but being a bit fuzzy on details about one's high school scoring from over 60 years ago is understandable.
In a ceremony, the facility in Brown-Burton-Winchester Park was renamed the Joseph R. Biden Jr. Aquatic Center. The name change commemorates Biden's early connection to the pool where he was the only white lifeguard in the summer of 1962.
https://www.delawareonline.com/story/ne ... 408917001/

The idea that several possibly poor swimming kids may have gotten in trouble at a public pool over the course of a summer isn't that far fetched.
The notion that women wouldn't send him photos when he was one of the youngest senators and an "eligible widower" isn't that far fetched either. And while Biden didn't have Secret Service protection (and he never said he did), they were close at hand at the White House and could forward anything to the FBI or other appropriate agency for further investigation.

The quote from the Stern interview about the arrest:
“[Biden's mother] said, ‘Joey, let me — remember’ — true story, she said — ‘Remember when they were desegregating Lynnfield, the neighborhood … suburbia — and I told you — and there was a Black family moving in and there was — people were down there protesting; I told you not to go down there and you went down, remember that? And you got arrested standing on the porch with a Black family? And they brought you back, the police?’ And I said, ‘Yeah, Mom, I remember that.’”
There were protests near Biden's home in 1959, when he was 16. There's no evidence of an official "arrest," but again, it's not implausible the police may have taken away a white teenager and later released him without making a formal arrest and entering him in the system.

There's nothing here that's a demonstrable lie and most of what Biden says is plausible, especially given the vagaries of memory from 60 or more years ago. If I or anyone my age tries recalling events from high school and college days, they'd probably be mistaken a good bit of the time as well.

tlynn78

#14 Post by tlynn78 » Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:36 am

Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:53 pm
BackInTex wrote:
From the New York Post, not exactly a pro-Biden newspaper:
The laughter led him to further justify his decision by boasting about his scoring abilities at Delaware’s Archmere Academy in the early 1960s. “I was the runner-up at state scoring championship,” the president claimed. “Don’t laugh, man.” In 1960, Biden finished fifth in the “conference scoring race,” scoring four touchdowns, good for 24 points, according to a 2020 article in the Daily Pennsylvanian. The article notes that when Archmere’s four non-conference games are taken into account, Biden’s point total that year reached 60, “putting him among the highest in the state of Delaware.” It’s unclear whether he was “runner-up” in the state that year.
https://nypost.com/2023/12/06/news/bide ... ll-skills/

Maybe runner up, maybe not, but being a bit fuzzy on details about one's high school scoring from over 60 years ago is understandable.
In a ceremony, the facility in Brown-Burton-Winchester Park was renamed the Joseph R. Biden Jr. Aquatic Center. The name change commemorates Biden's early connection to the pool where he was the only white lifeguard in the summer of 1962.
https://www.delawareonline.com/story/ne ... 408917001/

The idea that several possibly poor swimming kids may have gotten in trouble at a public pool over the course of a summer isn't that far fetched.
The notion that women wouldn't send him photos when he was one of the youngest senators and an "eligible widower" isn't that far fetched either. And while Biden didn't have Secret Service protection (and he never said he did), they were close at hand at the White House and could forward anything to the FBI or other appropriate agency for further investigation.

The quote from the Stern interview about the arrest:
“[Biden's mother] said, ‘Joey, let me — remember’ — true story, she said — ‘Remember when they were desegregating Lynnfield, the neighborhood … suburbia — and I told you — and there was a Black family moving in and there was — people were down there protesting; I told you not to go down there and you went down, remember that? And you got arrested standing on the porch with a Black family? And they brought you back, the police?’ And I said, ‘Yeah, Mom, I remember that.’”
There were protests near Biden's home in 1959, when he was 16. There's no evidence of an official "arrest," but again, it's not implausible the police may have taken away a white teenager and later released him without making a formal arrest and entering him in the system.

There's nothing here that's a demonstrable lie and most of what Biden says is plausible, especially given the vagaries of memory from 60 or more years ago. If I or anyone my age tries recalling events from high school and college days, they'd probably be mistaken a good bit of the time as well.
You forgot "hE haS a StUTteR"

silverscreenselect

#15 Post by silverscreenselect » Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:25 am

tlynn78 wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:36 am
One of your typical non-response-when-you-have-no-responses.

tlynn78

#16 Post by tlynn78 » Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:54 am

Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:25 am
tlynn78 wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:36 am
One of your typical non-response-when-you-have-no-responses.
Your pathetic attempts to bolster the Potato in Chief don't warrant a response. I mean, you're no KJP or Psaki, but you're a good little parrot.

Weyoun

#17 Post by Weyoun » Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:17 pm

At this point, I’m just chuckling at tlynn. Guy talks about being depressed and even suicidal after a family tragedy. Encourages suicide awareness. You’re like “fuck him!” What a wretched person you must be.

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#18 Post by Bob78164 » Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:54 am

Beebs52 wrote:
Thank you for responding to evidence contrary to your previously expressed views. --Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson

tlynn78

#19 Post by tlynn78 » Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:22 am

Weyoun wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:17 pm
At this point, I’m just chuckling at tlynn. Guy talks about being depressed and even suicidal after a family tragedy. Encourages suicide awareness. You’re like “fuck him!” What a wretched person you must be.
Oh, bless your heart! It's a bit weird that I take up even a moment's worth of time in your brain, but you don't have to concern yourself with me, or your perceived level of my wretchedness, boo. I'm just peachy!

wbtravis007

#20 Post by wbtravis007 » Mon Apr 29, 2024 8:23 pm

tlynn78 wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:21 pm
BackInTex wrote:
Beebs52 wrote:

Those are just some of the most recent. Don't forget his uncle, <rip> who was eaten by cannibals.

Oh, and the Hur transcript is enlightening as well. Five hours of disjointed lies.
I’m curious about what the deal is with the farm kid who’s running against Tester, and his gunshot wound? Got any inside info about any of that?

So many ridiculous lies by Trump — (or John Baron or John Miller and them) — told his entire life, and y’all are freaking out about stuff like this?

Good grief.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

tlynn78

#21 Post by tlynn78 » Mon Apr 29, 2024 8:26 pm

wbtravis007 wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2024 8:23 pm
tlynn78 wrote:
BackInTex wrote:

I’m curious about what the deal is with the farm kid who’s running against Tester, and his gunshot wound? Got any inside info about any of that?

So many ridiculous lies by Trump — (or John Baron or John Miller and them) — told his entire life, and y’all are freaking out about stuff like this?

Good grief.
Freaking out? Or just over y'alls double standard? Lol.

wbtravis007

#22 Post by wbtravis007 » Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:32 pm

tlynn78 wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2024 8:26 pm
wbtravis007 wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2024 8:23 pm
tlynn78 wrote:

Good grief.
Freaking out? Or just over y'alls double standard? Lol.
Hmmmm. I’m trying to remember when any of “us” (your mention of ‘y’all) have mentioned what a big liar Trump is, or have cited examples to try to prove that point.

Just goes without saying.

It’d be like asserting that the sun shines some days and citing examples of that.