Question for Appa

If it's going to get the Bored heated, then take it here PLEASE.
silverscreenselect

Re: Question for Appa

#26 Post by silverscreenselect » Thu Feb 08, 2024 7:53 am

BackInTex wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2024 7:19 am
Bob78164 wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2024 9:36 pm
BackInTex wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2024 9:18 pm
So you agree that Derek Chauvin should be cleared and released? That's progress.
Why do you disagree with the jury that listened to all of the evidence and found that his actions constituted criminal homicide? Will you ever accept court findings that go against your political preferences? Or do you think that homicidal cops should get a free pass? --Bob
You know what was in the minds of the jurors? Wow, your a better lawyer than I though.
You don't have to be a mindreader or a great lawyer. You just have to read. Or more precisely, read something that doesn't come from the right-wing propoganda machine.
“This is not what he did but more or less what he didn’t do,” Doud added, referring to Chauvin. “He did not provide life-saving measures for George Floyd when he knew that the guy was in pain or needed medical attention.” Deters was a holdout – either for not guilty or undecided – until Doud spoke of intent. “I was just kind of, like, ‘Oh my gosh, you’re totally right,’” Deters said. “There is intent … to not provide lifesaving measures when he knew three times there was no pulse.”
Derek Chauvin jurors speak out for the first time, recalling ‘traumatic experience’ and that light-bulb moment

Or if you prefer the long version:

Last edited by silverscreenselect on Thu Feb 08, 2024 12:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

Weyoun

#27 Post by Weyoun » Thu Feb 08, 2024 8:15 am

I forgot that BiT is one of the holdouts who still thinks that George Floyd somehow wasn’t murdered.

Probably thought Emmett Till had it coming, also

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#28 Post by Bob78164 » Thu Feb 08, 2024 10:35 am

BackInTex wrote:
Bob78164 wrote:
BackInTex wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2024 9:18 pm
So you agree that Derek Chauvin should be cleared and released? That's progress.
Why do you disagree with the jury that listened to all of the evidence and found that his actions constituted criminal homicide? Will you ever accept court findings that go against your political preferences? Or do you think that homicidal cops should get a free pass? --Bob
You know what was in the minds of the jurors? Wow, your a better lawyer than I though.
Their unanimous verdict that he committed criminal homicide is an awfully good indication that they thought he committed criminal homicide. Doesn't really take a lawyer to make that connection. Just a smidgen of common sense, so I guess I shouldn't be surprised that you couldn't see it. --Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson

flockofseagulls104

#29 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Thu Feb 08, 2024 1:23 pm

Bob78164 wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2024 10:35 am
BackInTex wrote:
Bob78164 wrote:
Their unanimous verdict that he committed criminal homicide is an awfully good indication that they thought he committed criminal homicide. Doesn't really take a lawyer to make that connection. Just a smidgen of common sense, so I guess I shouldn't be surprised that you couldn't see it. --Bob
So, bobby, who incited the violent 'insurrections' that occurred simultaneously all over the country in reaction to this incident? Why aren't they being prosecuted for it?
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

flockofseagulls104

#30 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Thu Feb 08, 2024 1:27 pm

Bob78164 wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2024 10:35 am
BackInTex wrote:
Bob78164 wrote:
I don't question the verdict. I question the reaction to the incident.

On that subject, bobby, Trump was impeached on the issue of Jan 6, and he was acquitted. That is an awful good indication that the people who actually have authority on this matter did NOT think he is guilty. But you only apply this standard when it benefits you, right? Otherwise, just ignore it.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#31 Post by Bob78164 » Thu Feb 08, 2024 1:30 pm

Would someone care to point the ignorant moron interjecting himself into this thread to the numerous statements by Republican senators who voted to acquit on the grounds that (a) Donny couldn't be convicted after his term ended or (b) the appropriate response for Donny's actions was use of the criminal justice system? --Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson

flockofseagulls104

#32 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Thu Feb 08, 2024 2:39 pm

Bob78164 wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2024 1:30 pm
Would someone care to point the ignorant moron interjecting himself into this thread to the numerous statements by Republican senators who voted to acquit on the grounds that (a) Donny couldn't be convicted after his term ended or (b) the appropriate response for Donny's actions was use of the criminal justice system? --Bob
Would someone remind the sanctimonious assclown how he scolds anyone who questions the verdict of a court of his own question: "Will you ever accept court findings that go against your political preferences?"

Apparently, the sanctimonious assclown believes in double jeopardy. If they don't get the verdict they want the first time, they try and get it in any other way they can dream up, using their immense private and political resources.

Sorry for injecting myself into your thread. No one seems bothered when my personal troll and other jerks butt their innane comments into any conversation I try to have with someone who seems to be able to conduct a reasonable conversation.

tlynn78

#33 Post by tlynn78 » Thu Feb 08, 2024 4:16 pm

flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2024 2:39 pm
Bob78164 wrote:
Would someone remind the sanctimonious assclown how he scolds anyone who questions the verdict of a court of his own question: "Will you ever accept court findings that go against your political preferences?"

Apparently, the sanctimonious assclown believes in double jeopardy. If they don't get the verdict they want the first time, they try and get it in any other way they can dream up, using their immense private and political resources.

Sorry for injecting myself into your thread. No one seems bothered when my personal troll and other jerks butt their innane comments into any conversation I try to have with someone who seems to be able to conduct a reasonable conversation.
To be fair, Flock, the sanctimonious assclown can't seem to help himself.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. -Thomas Paine
You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. -Ayn Rand
Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities. -Voltaire

tlynn78

#34 Post by tlynn78 » Thu Feb 08, 2024 4:17 pm

Bob78164 wrote:
Bobbo - just look in the mirror and do it yourself.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. -Thomas Paine
You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. -Ayn Rand
Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities. -Voltaire