House to Begin Biden Impeachment Inquiry

If it's going to get the Bored heated, then take it here PLEASE.
Message
Author
User avatar
silverscreenselect
Posts: 22962
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:21 pm
Contact:

House to Begin Biden Impeachment Inquiry

#1 Post by silverscreenselect » Tue Sep 12, 2023 10:35 am

After first saying that the House would not launch an impeachment inquiry into Joe Biden unless there was a floor vote to that effect, Speaker McCarthy has reversed himself and announced the inquiry will begin anyway. This is despite the fact that eight months of investigations by various House committees have turned up no evidence of wrongdoing by Joe Biden. (Repeated claims by James Comer and Jim Jordan about what they were about to discover is not the same as evidence.) So now we'll see more months of this nonsense resulting in no evidence, instead of real work like trying to work out a budget deal and avoid a government shutdown in two weeks.

I really wish Flock were here to give us some perspective on what Republicans think they have discovered about Joe Biden, other than his having a son with a lot of personality and substance abuse issues.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

User avatar
tlynn78
Posts: 8526
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2007 9:31 am
Location: Montana

Re: House to Begin Biden Impeachment Inquiry

#2 Post by tlynn78 » Tue Sep 12, 2023 3:28 pm

You do realize direct testimony IS evidence, right?
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. -Thomas Paine
You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. -Ayn Rand
Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities. -Voltaire

User avatar
silverscreenselect
Posts: 22962
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:21 pm
Contact:

Re: House to Begin Biden Impeachment Inquiry

#3 Post by silverscreenselect » Tue Sep 12, 2023 5:26 pm

tlynn78 wrote:
Tue Sep 12, 2023 3:28 pm
You do realize direct testimony IS evidence, right?
Yes, and there is no direct testimony that Joe Biden was involved in any illegal activities. Again, Jim Jordan talking about what they plan to show isn't testimony. Neither is third hand hearsay from a federal fugitive. Or pictures of a naked Hunter Biden. And that's pretty much all the Republicans have.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

User avatar
tlynn78
Posts: 8526
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2007 9:31 am
Location: Montana

Re: House to Begin Biden Impeachment Inquiry

#4 Post by tlynn78 » Tue Sep 12, 2023 6:08 pm

silverscreenselect wrote:
Tue Sep 12, 2023 5:26 pm
tlynn78 wrote:
Tue Sep 12, 2023 3:28 pm
You do realize direct testimony IS evidence, right?
Yes, and there is no direct testimony that Joe Biden was involved in any illegal activities. Again, Jim Jordan talking about what they plan to show isn't testimony. Neither is third hand hearsay from a federal fugitive. Or pictures of a naked Hunter Biden. And that's pretty much all the Republicans have.
Keep telling yourself that
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. -Thomas Paine
You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. -Ayn Rand
Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities. -Voltaire

User avatar
BackInTex
Posts: 12719
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:43 pm
Location: In Texas of course!

Re: House to Begin Biden Impeachment Inquiry

#5 Post by BackInTex » Tue Sep 12, 2023 6:30 pm

Chuck Schumer says it's a witch hunt, a waste of time, and that the American people want Congress to do something to make their (the people) lives better. He does a great Captain Renault impersantation.
..what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? let them take arms.
~~ Thomas Jefferson

User avatar
Beebs52
Queen of Wack
Posts: 14740
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:38 am
Location: Location.Location.Location

Re: House to Begin Biden Impeachment Inquiry

#6 Post by Beebs52 » Tue Sep 12, 2023 6:40 pm

This sounds like 2016 etc redux. Hee hee. Get used to it dudes.
Well, then

User avatar
tlynn78
Posts: 8526
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2007 9:31 am
Location: Montana

Re: House to Begin Biden Impeachment Inquiry

#7 Post by tlynn78 » Tue Sep 12, 2023 7:08 pm

tlynn78 wrote:
Tue Sep 12, 2023 6:08 pm
silverscreenselect wrote:
Tue Sep 12, 2023 5:26 pm
tlynn78 wrote:
Tue Sep 12, 2023 3:28 pm
You do realize direct testimony IS evidence, right?
Yes, and there is no direct testimony that Joe Biden was involved in any illegal activities. Again, Jim Jordan talking about what they plan to show isn't testimony. Neither is third hand hearsay from a federal fugitive. Or pictures of a naked Hunter Biden. And that's pretty much all the Republicans have.
Keep telling yourself that
Oh, and your sudden concern that there be actual evidence for impeachment is noted - I don't recall that was particularly important a few years ago.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. -Thomas Paine
You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. -Ayn Rand
Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities. -Voltaire

User avatar
tlynn78
Posts: 8526
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2007 9:31 am
Location: Montana

Re: House to Begin Biden Impeachment Inquiry

#8 Post by tlynn78 » Tue Sep 12, 2023 7:09 pm

BackInTex wrote:
Tue Sep 12, 2023 6:30 pm
Chuck Schumer says it's a witch hunt, a waste of time, and that the American people want Congress to do something to make their (the people) lives better. He does a great Captain Renault impersantation.
Well, if Chuckles says so...
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. -Thomas Paine
You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. -Ayn Rand
Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities. -Voltaire

User avatar
silverscreenselect
Posts: 22962
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:21 pm
Contact:

Re: House to Begin Biden Impeachment Inquiry

#9 Post by silverscreenselect » Wed Sep 13, 2023 8:00 am

The White House Counsel's Office sent a memo to various media organizations today about the impeachment inquiry:

It’s Time For The Media To Do More To Scrutinize House Republicans’
Demonstrably False Claims That They’re Basing Impeachment Stunt On

After nearly 9 months of investigating, House Republicans haven’t been able to turn up any evidence of the President doing anything wrong. But House Republicans led by Marjorie Taylor Greene are nonetheless opening a baseless impeachment inquiry of President Biden – despite many House Republicans openly admitting there is no evidence on which to support it.

Impeachment is grave, rare, and historic. The Constitution requires “treason, bribery, or other high crimes and misdemeanors.” But House Republicans are publicly stating they have uncovered none of these things:

• Republican Rep. Ken Buck (Colorado) said that “the time for impeachment is the time when there’s evidence linking President Biden, if there’s evidence linking President Biden to a high crime or misdemeanor” but that the evidence “doesn’t exist right now.” He has also said “I don’t think that evidence has been presented” connecting President Biden to wrongdoing and that “I’m not convinced that that evidence exists.”

• Republican Rep. Dave Joyce (Ohio) told Forbes he is “not seeing facts or evidence” that would merit an impeachment inquiry.

• Republican Rep. Dusty Johnson (South Dakota) told CNN that “there is a constitutional and legal test that you have to meet with evidence” when it comes to impeachment and that he has “not seen that evidence.”

• Republican Rep. Don Bacon (Nebraska) said, “I think before we move on to [an] impeachment inquiry, we should … there should be a direct link to the president in some evidence. We should have some clear evidence of a high crime or misdemeanor, not just assuming there may be one. I think we need to have more concrete evidence to go down that path.”

• Republican Rep. French Hill (Arkansas) told CBS that House Republicans have not “even remotely completed their work on the kind of detailed investigations and quality work” needed to proceed to an impeachment.

• Republican Rep. Mike Lawler (New York) said, “With respect to impeachment, we’re not there yet.”

• Republican Rep. Chuck Edwards (North Carolina) said in a House hearing, “I’ve heard over and over that President Biden has not been implicated or proven for any wrongdoing here, and I acknowledge that.”

• A Republican lawmaker told CNN, “There’s no evidence that Joe Biden got money […] There’s just no evidence of that. And they can’t impeach without that evidence. And I don’t think the evidence exists.”

• A senior House Republican aide told Politico, “We haven’t proven the case for impeachment yet. How can you start impeachment? We haven’t done what you need to do to start impeachment.”

CNN has reported that “there are as many as 30 [House] Republicans who don’t believe there’s enough evidence yet for impeachment.” Perhaps that is why, despite vowing just days ago that any impeachment inquiry would be opened by a vote of the House, Speaker McCarthy has gone against his own demands in 2019 to open an inquiry unilaterally – flip flopping on his own commitment to a vote.
The memo included a 14-page appendix documenting how none of the Republican charges were supported by any sworn evidence or testimony, and many of them were refuted specifically by witnesses the Republicans called at these various committee hearings. https://www.mediaite.com/wp-content/upl ... d-14pp.pdf
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

User avatar
Pastor Fireball
Posts: 2527
Joined: Mon May 24, 2010 4:48 am
Location: Cincinnati, OH, USA
Contact:

Re: House to Begin Biden Impeachment Inquiry

#10 Post by Pastor Fireball » Wed Sep 13, 2023 11:06 am

Repubicans continue to weaponize the House Judiciary Committee and waste taxpayer dollars purely for political theater.

Meanwhile, Kevin "Me So Horny Me Love You Long Time" McCarthy has his ladyballs in a vise because he knows that A) he will certainly lose his gavel by the end of this year at the hands of the Kool-Aid gang if he doesn't goose-toe the Nazi line, and B) he will certainly lose his gavel by the end of next year at the hands of the American voters if he does goose-toe the Nazi line.

Vladimir Putin, Xi Jinping, and Kim Jong-Un are popping Cristal over this persecution against President Biden... that is, if these bloodthirsty autocrats aren't already drunk off of Tommy "Coaching Football Qualifies Me For Politics" Tuberville's recent debasement of the American military.
"[Drumpf's] name alone creates division and anger, whose words inspire dissension and hatred, and can't possibly 'Make America Great Again.'" --Kobe Bryant (1978-2020)

"In times of crisis, the wise build bridges. The foolish build barriers." --Chadwick Boseman (1976-2020)

User avatar
tlynn78
Posts: 8526
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2007 9:31 am
Location: Montana

Re: House to Begin Biden Impeachment Inquiry

#11 Post by tlynn78 » Wed Sep 13, 2023 11:39 am

Pastor Fireball wrote:
Wed Sep 13, 2023 11:06 am
Repubicans continue to weaponize the House Judiciary Committee and waste taxpayer dollars purely for political theater.

Meanwhile, Kevin "Me So Horny Me Love You Long Time" McCarthy has his ladyballs in a vise because he knows that A) he will certainly lose his gavel by the end of this year at the hands of the Kool-Aid gang if he doesn't goose-toe the Nazi line, and B) he will certainly lose his gavel by the end of next year at the hands of the American voters if he does goose-toe the Nazi line.

Vladimir Putin, Xi Jinping, and Kim Jong-Un are popping Cristal over this persecution against President Biden... that is, if these bloodthirsty autocrats aren't already drunk off of Tommy "Coaching Football Qualifies Me For Politics" Tuberville's recent debasement of the American military.
You're just precious
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. -Thomas Paine
You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. -Ayn Rand
Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities. -Voltaire

User avatar
Weyoun
Posts: 2240
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 9:36 pm

Re: House to Begin Biden Impeachment Inquiry

#12 Post by Weyoun » Wed Sep 13, 2023 8:08 pm

House Republicans are not serious about governing.

They have no plan or vision for America to make the lives of average Americans better.

And this doesn’t make sense. Let’s say there is some kind of headway with this. There won’t be, because there’s nothing there, but let’s just say si.

But that means the Democrats would wind up nominating someone not senile, and they would definitely win the election since the Republicans are dead set on nominating that criminal bloated fascist that everyone who is not a lunatic or bigot is tired of seeing.

User avatar
Bob78164
Bored Moderator
Posts: 21556
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:02 pm
Location: By the phone

Re: House to Begin Biden Impeachment Inquiry

#13 Post by Bob78164 » Thu Sep 14, 2023 9:29 am

Here's an exercise that I undertake in every case I handle. Please explain to me in words a jury will understand whose testimony will demonstrate President Biden's wrongful conduct, what that testimony will be, and what documents will corroborate the testimony. Because until and unless you can do that, you don't have a case. You have a political smear job. --Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson

User avatar
silverscreenselect
Posts: 22962
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:21 pm
Contact:

Re: House to Begin Biden Impeachment Inquiry

#14 Post by silverscreenselect » Wed Nov 29, 2023 10:12 am

Hunter Biden willing to testify on Capitol Hill in December
Hunter Biden’s lawyers have told the House Oversight Committee that the president’s son is willing to testify on December 13 in their inquiry into his actions — but only if he can do so publicly, according to a letter Hunter Biden’s legal team sent to the committee that CNN obtained. “We have seen you use closed-door sessions to manipulate, even distort the facts and misinform the public. We therefore propose opening the door. If, as you claim, your efforts are important and involve issues that Americans should know about, then let the light shine on these proceedings,” Hunter Biden’s lawyers wrote in the letter.

House Oversight Chairman James Comer rejected the idea that a public hearing should replace his scheduled deposition but agreed that the president’s son should have the opportunity to testify publicly at some point. “Hunter Biden is trying to play by his own rules instead of following the rules required of everyone else. That won’t stand with House Republicans. Our lawfully issued subpoena to Hunter Biden requires him to appear for a deposition on December 13,” Comer said in a statement to CNN. “We expect full cooperation with our subpoena for a deposition but also agree that Hunter Biden should have opportunity to testify in a public setting at a future date.” House Judiciary Chairman Jim Jordan, who also issued Hunter Biden a subpoena, said on X, “We are glad that Hunter Biden has decided to cooperate and we look forward to hearing from him in a deposition on December 13 and subsequently at a public hearing.”

Earlier this month, the Republican-led House Oversight Committee subpoenaed Hunter and James Biden, President Joe Biden’s son and brother, setting up a highly anticipated showdown as House Republicans continue to search for whether the president committed an impeachable offense in connection to his family’s foreign business dealings – a high bar they have yet to meet.

The top Democrat on the Oversight panel, Rep. Jamie Raskin of Maryland, criticized his Republican colleagues for insisting Hunter Biden appear for a deposition before a public hearing. “What an epic humiliation for our colleagues and what a frank confession that they are simply not interested in the facts and have no confidence in their own case or the ability of their own Members to pursue it,” Raskin said in a statement to CNN. “Chairman Comer’s insistence that Hunter Biden’s interview should happen behind closed doors proves it once again. What the Republicans fear most is sunlight and the truth.”

Hunter Biden’s attorney, Abbe Lowell, has vehemently criticized the Republican-led investigation into Hunter, calling it a “political stunt” riddled with “discredited conspiracies about the Biden family.” The letter bashed House Republicans’ impeachment inquiry, which revolves around ties connections between the president and Hunter Biden’s business dealings. “Here we are, eleven months into your so-called investigation, and every objective review of your ‘revelations’ — including by some of your colleagues — has declared your exploration as one turning up only dry holes,” Hunter Biden’s lawyers wrote.
“Your Committee has been working for almost a year—without success—to tie our client’s business activities to his father,” Lowell wrote in his letter Tuesday in response to the subpoena, adding that, instead of Hunter, the committee should investigate former President Donald Trump and his family’s business.

Republicans’ allegations of “corruption” by the Bidens are still uncorroborated and they have essentially fallen flat in their efforts to connect Joe Biden to the money his son made in China and elsewhere. Comer, the Republican who issued the subpoena, previously said Hunter Biden’s testimony was needed to determine the extent that “Joe Biden knew, was involved, and benefited from his family’s influence peddling schemes.”
So here's Hunter Biden willing to testify in full view of the public so they can make up their minds about the extent of the "Biden crime family." But Republicans don't want that. Instead, they want a deposition that they can characterize any way they want and leak a handful of selected questions and answers. Or they want Hunter Biden to sit for the deposition and take the Fifth Amendment dozens of times. Or just ignore the subpoena. But they don't want people to actually hear Hunter Biden explain himself to the American public after they've trashed him and his reputation for the last three years.

In the famous words of Jack Nicholson:

Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

User avatar
flockofseagulls104
Posts: 7529
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:07 pm
Location: Atlanta, GA

Re: House to Begin Biden Impeachment Inquiry

#15 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Wed Nov 29, 2023 2:47 pm

For you to start this thread is telling. You must be worried.

First of all, spare us the analysis from CNN. They have proven time and time again they are nothing but a propaganda arm of the democrat party. What they say proves nothing except probably the opposite of what they are advocating. (As if a true NEWS organization should be advocating anything.)

Secondly, why do the democrats want an 'open' hearing? So they can put on a show. Just like they did for J6. That's all they got.

Third, I am constantly amazed at your ability to not see evidence that does not support your narrative. It just does not ever exist for you. Yet, for you, the words 'fine people' are enough to throw the kitchen sink and convict a guy of whatever you can make up.

Personally, I think impeaching biden is a waste of time. Not that he doesn't deserve it, but what are the consequences? If he's impeached, we get Harris? How is that good for anybody? And we're a year away from the next election. Let's concentrate our efforts there. Besides, even if he is impeached, it will come down to every last democrat plus the uniparty republicans vs. whatever republicans are left in the senate. He will never be convicted.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions

User avatar
flockofseagulls104
Posts: 7529
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:07 pm
Location: Atlanta, GA

Re: House to Begin Biden Impeachment Inquiry

#16 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Wed Nov 29, 2023 2:55 pm

Bob78164 wrote:
Thu Sep 14, 2023 9:29 am
Here's an exercise that I undertake in every case I handle. Please explain to me in words a jury will understand whose testimony will demonstrate President Biden's wrongful conduct, what that testimony will be, and what documents will corroborate the testimony. Because until and unless you can do that, you don't have a case. You have a political smear job. --Bob
Well, counselor, that applies to all the political smear jobs, present and past, against the former president. Thanks for that. Although for one current one, at least, there is no jury. Only a corrupt judge who is all in on the smear.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions

User avatar
silverscreenselect
Posts: 22962
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:21 pm
Contact:

Re: House to Begin Biden Impeachment Inquiry

#17 Post by silverscreenselect » Wed Nov 29, 2023 3:10 pm

flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 2:47 pm
First of all, spare us the analysis from CNN. They have proven time and time again they are nothing but a propaganda arm of the democrat party. What they say proves nothing except probably the opposite of what they are advocating. (As if a true NEWS organization should be advocating anything.)

Secondly, why do the democrats want an 'open' hearing? So they can put on a show. Just like they did for J6. That's all they got.

Third, I am constantly amazed at your ability to not see evidence that does not support your narrative. It just does not ever exist for you. Yet, for you, the words 'fine people' are enough to throw the kitchen sink and convict a guy of whatever you can make up.
First, the article is from CNN, but it's reporting not analysis. Did you see all of those funny little squiggly marks " " " " " They are called quotation marks. CNN reported on what Hunter Biden's attorneys wrote in their letter to the Congressional committee, and what the various Congressmen said.

Second, Hunter Biden wants the open hearing. It's the Republicans who don't. If their goal is to get evidence about the "Biden crime family," then why shouldn't they want the American public to see that evidence straight from the horse's mouth?

Third, it's easy to "not see" evidence that's not there. When the Republicans actually produce some evidence at these hearings, then we can discuss it. Instead, all they talk about is the evidence they're going to produce one of these days. Just like if you ever produce evidence of "very fine people" at Charlottesville, we can discuss that as well.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

User avatar
Pastor Fireball
Posts: 2527
Joined: Mon May 24, 2010 4:48 am
Location: Cincinnati, OH, USA
Contact:

Re: House to Begin Biden Impeachment Inquiry

#18 Post by Pastor Fireball » Wed Nov 29, 2023 9:05 pm

silverscreenselect wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 3:10 pm
Third, it's easy to "not see" evidence that's not there. When the Republicans actually produce some evidence at these hearings, then we can discuss it. Instead, all they talk about is the evidence they're going to produce one of these days. Just like if you ever produce evidence of "very fine people" at Charlottesville, we can discuss that as well.
Hell, we're still waiting for evidence that Former Guy and the GOP have a plan to replace the Affordable Care Act. Former Guy has been trying to wage that losing war again on his failing Pravda Antisocial site this week... up there with his plan to prevent World War II.
"[Drumpf's] name alone creates division and anger, whose words inspire dissension and hatred, and can't possibly 'Make America Great Again.'" --Kobe Bryant (1978-2020)

"In times of crisis, the wise build bridges. The foolish build barriers." --Chadwick Boseman (1976-2020)

User avatar
jarnon
Posts: 6200
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2007 9:52 pm
Location: Merion, Pa.

Re: House to Begin Biden Impeachment Inquiry

#19 Post by jarnon » Thu Dec 07, 2023 9:04 pm

Hunter Biden faces nine criminal charges in federal tax case

Awful timing as the House is about to vote on an impeachment inquiry.
Слава Україні!
עם ישראל חי

User avatar
silverscreenselect
Posts: 22962
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:21 pm
Contact:

Re: House to Begin Biden Impeachment Inquiry

#20 Post by silverscreenselect » Sat Dec 09, 2023 12:43 am

jarnon wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2023 9:04 pm
Hunter Biden faces nine criminal charges in federal tax case

Awful timing as the House is about to vote on an impeachment inquiry.
The House has ordered Hunter Biden to sit for a deposition Wednesday or risk being held in contempt. Biden had earlier agreed to testify in a public hearing, but the Republicans refused. Now, he can show up at the deposition and plead the Fifth to every single question and there's nothing the Republicans can do about it.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

User avatar
silverscreenselect
Posts: 22962
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:21 pm
Contact:

Re: House to Begin Biden Impeachment Inquiry

#21 Post by silverscreenselect » Sat Dec 09, 2023 12:45 am

Here's what Fox's Peter Doocy said Friday about the latest impeachment inquiry:



You know you're on shaky ground when Fox News says you haven't found a bit of evidence so far.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

User avatar
flockofseagulls104
Posts: 7529
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:07 pm
Location: Atlanta, GA

Re: House to Begin Biden Impeachment Inquiry

#22 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Sat Dec 09, 2023 6:35 pm

silverscreenselect wrote:
Sat Dec 09, 2023 12:45 am
Here's what Fox's Peter Doocy said Friday about the latest impeachment inquiry:



You know you're on shaky ground when Fox News says you haven't found a bit of evidence so far.
You're about 2 years too late.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions

User avatar
Weyoun
Posts: 2240
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 9:36 pm

Re: House to Begin Biden Impeachment Inquiry

#23 Post by Weyoun » Mon Dec 11, 2023 12:06 pm

Remember, border security is an existential issue that threatens our republic and is worth a civil war, but let’s stop everything and do this first.

User avatar
tlynn78
Posts: 8526
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2007 9:31 am
Location: Montana

Re: House to Begin Biden Impeachment Inquiry

#24 Post by tlynn78 » Wed Dec 13, 2023 10:15 am

silverscreenselect wrote:
Sat Dec 09, 2023 12:43 am
jarnon wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2023 9:04 pm
Hunter Biden faces nine criminal charges in federal tax case

Awful timing as the House is about to vote on an impeachment inquiry.
The House has ordered Hunter Biden to sit for a deposition Wednesday or risk being held in contempt. Biden had earlier agreed to testify in a public hearing, but the Republicans refused. Now, he can show up at the deposition and plead the Fifth to every single question and there's nothing the Republicans can do about it.
Or he can just refuse to comply. Let fly the excuses.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. -Thomas Paine
You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. -Ayn Rand
Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities. -Voltaire

User avatar
Weyoun
Posts: 2240
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 9:36 pm

Re: House to Begin Biden Impeachment Inquiry

#25 Post by Weyoun » Wed Dec 13, 2023 11:39 am

Adorable that the "it's a Star Chamber!" crowd insists on Hunter Biden defending himself in private. It would seem that, if there was something juicy, a public forum would be that way to go - unless they plan on selectively editing things. Where have we heard that accusation before?

Also adorable that videos showing criminal activity (rioting in the Capitol) is released with blurred faces - to protect the criminals from justice or recrimination. I don't recall BLM protestors getting such darling treatment, but perhaps they were not idiotic enough to riot unmasked.

(ps I've always thought the best defense for the Capitol rioters was, "Yes, I have a beard and am a bit fatter than I think I am - but how can you guess who I am in THAT crowd?")

Post Reply