Vermin

If it's going to get the Bored heated, then take it here PLEASE.
tlynn78

Re: Vermin

#26 Post by tlynn78 » Wed Nov 15, 2023 9:35 am

silverscreenselect wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2023 10:23 pm
flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2023 9:27 pm
White Supremacists represent no one, and no one supports them.
Except for a President who calls them very fine people.
Your brain must have the same density as cement. You have an impressive ability to simply ignore facts you don't like. Fascinating.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. -Thomas Paine
You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. -Ayn Rand
Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities. -Voltaire

BackInTex

#27 Post by BackInTex » Wed Nov 15, 2023 10:00 am

tlynn78 wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2023 9:35 am
Your brain must have the same density as cement. You have an impressive ability to simply ignore facts you don't like. Fascinating.
Just more gaslighting. If the false narrative is repeated enough, idiots believe it.
..what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? let them take arms.
~~ Thomas Jefferson

War is where the government tells you who the bad guy is.
Revolution is when you decide that for yourself.
-- Benjamin Franklin (maybe)

Spock

#28 Post by Spock » Wed Nov 15, 2023 10:31 am

Weyoun>>>"It’s hilarious and child like that you think a few AR 15s would’ve kept the communist from taking over Russia, also."<<<

Never said that-did I?

But maybe, just maybe-if the Jews standing over the ditches at Babi Yar had rushed the guns once it was apparent they were going to die anyway-instead of standing meekly=maybe a few would have survived and if nothing else they might have taken a few with them.

flockofseagulls104

#29 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Wed Nov 15, 2023 11:28 am

For those of you who don't like Dennis Prager either: There were people at Charlottesville who weren't with Antifa and people at Charlottesville who weren't with the 'nazis'. It was those people the President was referring to.

I think most of you can grasp that. Very easy concept for rational people. Irrational people want to ignore the obvious meaning and use it as a weapon. They, somehow, use those words to portray that Trump believes Nazis are good people. I don't believe anyone, even Joe Biden would be so stupid as to say that. Well... Biden actually believes it, he said he ran for president because of it. But his mind was already gone, so I guess we'll have to excuse that like we have to ignore so many Biden things.

Oh, and trump didn't tell people to drink bleach either. Only the same irrational people that I described above believe that.

I believe it is a symptom of TDS.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

BackInTex

#30 Post by BackInTex » Wed Nov 15, 2023 2:34 pm

Weyoun>>>"It’s hilarious and child like that you think a few AR 15s would’ve kept the communist from taking over Russia, also."<<<

Pretty much kept them from taking over Afghanistan.
..what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? let them take arms.
~~ Thomas Jefferson

War is where the government tells you who the bad guy is.
Revolution is when you decide that for yourself.
-- Benjamin Franklin (maybe)

silverscreenselect

#31 Post by silverscreenselect » Wed Nov 15, 2023 6:05 pm

Wed Nov 15, 2023 11:28 am
There were people at Charlottesville who weren't with the 'nazis'. It was those people the President was referring to.
Where were they? Dennis Prager said they were there but I've never seen any evidence of them. Show me one right-wing "very fine person" who was there.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#32 Post by Beebs52 » Wed Nov 15, 2023 6:24 pm

Why would they be right wing? Most normal people who aren't nazis, antifa, supremacists, blm, etc who may have opinions don't want to be in the news. Are you serious?
Well, then

flockofseagulls104

#33 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Wed Nov 15, 2023 8:46 pm

Wed Nov 15, 2023 6:05 pm
Wed Nov 15, 2023 11:28 am
There were people at Charlottesville who weren't with the 'nazis'. It was those people the President was referring to.
Where were they? Dennis Prager said they were there but I've never seen any evidence of them. Show me one right-wing "very fine person" who was there.
Well, you said yourself, you don't consider anyone who's to the right of you a fine person.

I would have been there if it weren't so far away, but you think I'm a nazi anyway. But I would bet there were many people there who objected to an historical statue being removed because of 'wokeness' who were 'fine people' by any objective definition of the words. Probably a lot of them better than you. If you went there, would you automatically be defined as being part of antifa?

So, I attribute your lack of rational thought process as another symptom of your TDS. Maybe you should drink some bleach. (That is sarcasm, don't actually do it, OK?)
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

silverscreenselect

#34 Post by silverscreenselect » Wed Nov 15, 2023 11:04 pm

Wed Nov 15, 2023 8:46 pm
But I would bet there were many people there who objected to an historical statue being removed because of 'wokeness' who were 'fine people' by any objective definition of the words.
That may be why you don't win very much at poker.

If there were all these people at the rally, where were they? Have you seen any pictures of them? Have you seen any social media posts: "Hi, the grandkids and I are going to the rally to keep Robert E. Lee's statue.") I haven't. And there's a simple, valid reason. The people who might have been inclined to show up to peacefully protest heard that the neo-Nazis and white supremacists were going to be there in force and so they stayed away. What was left was not very fine people, no matter what Dennis Prager would like you to believe.

flockofseagulls104

#35 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Fri Nov 17, 2023 12:26 pm

Wed Nov 15, 2023 11:04 pm
Wed Nov 15, 2023 8:46 pm
But I would bet there were many people there who objected to an historical statue being removed because of 'wokeness' who were 'fine people' by any objective definition of the words.
That may be why you don't win very much at poker.

If there were all these people at the rally, where were they? Have you seen any pictures of them? Have you seen any social media posts: "Hi, the grandkids and I are going to the rally to keep Robert E. Lee's statue.") I haven't. And there's a simple, valid reason. The people who might have been inclined to show up to peacefully protest heard that the neo-Nazis and white supremacists were going to be there in force and so they stayed away. What was left was not very fine people, no matter what Dennis Prager would like you to believe.
Here's a link for you. It proves just as much on this subject as your 'argument':
https://youtu.be/l5TOE_HtfYg

You are stupid.
Spoiler
EXAMPLE: A typical post on the Political Lounge

silverscreenselect

#36 Post by silverscreenselect » Fri Nov 17, 2023 5:13 pm

Fri Nov 17, 2023 12:26 pm
Here's a link for you. It proves just as much on this subject as your 'argument':
https://youtu.be/l5TOE_HtfYg
I thought at first you had found a link to someone's video of the Charlottesville event. I should have known better. You and Trump and Dennis Prager have yet to provide any evidence of one "very fine person" at that rally.

I'll grant that Abbott and Costello were very fine people. Unfortunately for your argument, they've both been dead for 50 years, and I'm pretty sure they weren''t at the rally.